NBA Live Complete Soundtrack

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

NBA Live Complete Soundtrack

Postby [Q] on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:43 am

Guys, I've collected all of the songs from all of the NBA Live soundtracks into one playlist on Spotify for you to jam to while playing Live 18. Go to settings and turn menu volume to 0 and play it in the background off your ps4 or phone while you play.

Most of the songs were on spotify but there were quite a bit of songs not on there. Songs artists made specifically for NBA live or NBA live remixes of actual songs are not there so I put in the regular version (Like right thurr, lodi dodi)

Was really cool to go back through all of the songs and see back in 2004 they had some heavy hitters and big names on the soundtrack back then. It's cool to look back and recognize names of artists you didn't know then but have blown up since then.
It's interesting to see them go back to the same artist the next year and even Mick Boogie makes an appearance before curating the Live 15 soundtrack

The Live 15 soundtrack was a pretty good one overall. I gave up on the Live 18 one pretty quick as I play without the music already. I forgot how much I liked Jump N Move from Live 2005. I was bummed Jurassic 5 doesn't have their music on there as I was hoping for In The House, which I've seen them perform live.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Re: NBA Live Complete Soundtrack

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:35 am

Awesome. (Y) Got a link to the playlist?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:16 am

Eh, I guess you can search for NBA Live Complete Soundtrack under playlists? I'll have to see if there's a direct link.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:34 am

There usually is. I'll put it up on our social media accounts if we can get it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:52 am

ok here's the link https://open.spotify.com/user/qb112011/playlist/0VvS2u1CasYnX1A3oNrtjn
I was a bit upset that B.o.B.'s Champion wasn't available as that was one of my favorites as well.

The Wiki was a huge help as all of the song information was all on one page (Y)
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:54 am

It's what it's there for. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:10 pm

I've been listening to it through the day while I've been working. (Y) Posted the link on our social media as well.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:14 pm

i've seen more of you playing Live and this is a reminder that i've set this up so it's easy to listen to while playing on the PS4. You'll get to hear all of your favorite songs from past NBA Live games (most of them anyways) as well as uncensored versions of the current soundtrack, so you'll get to hear them reference 2K in Heebiejeebies :lol: and you will find out that there are actually words in City On Lockdown (and will realize they would've had to censor something in every line of the song)

I also added a few songs I didn't find initially like bootsy collins off da hook from live 2001 and added the remixed versions of some songs that were used in the games
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Return to NBA Live 18