Quick edit via keyboard input

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Quick edit via keyboard input

Postby jk31 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 am

I just made a (in my opinion) huge find today: When in quick edit mode (in the roster editor) you can type in the attributes/tendencies by using the keyboard! Don't know who else already knows this, but I think this is great to know and really speeds up roster editing!
jk31

Re: Quick edit via keyboard input

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:52 am

jk31 wrote:I just made a (in my opinion) huge find today: When in quick edit mode (in the roster editor) you can type in the attributes/tendencies by using the keyboard! Don't know who else already knows this, but I think this is great to know and really speeds up roster editing!

You just saved me so much time! I had heard people talking about the fact it could be done but never knew how it was accomplished. I kept trying to use it in the edit player screen but it didn't work.
bluejaybrandon

Postby jk31 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 am

Just how I found it out was funny. I was running 2k in Windowed mode, cause I wanted to switch some Excel sheets in my 2nd display where I had some ratings displayed. Then I answered someone in the steam chat but I forgot to click into the steam window. I typed in text in the quick edit menu into the attributes :D
jk31

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 am

Definitely good to know, thanks for sharing!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K18