A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│NEW UPDATE V3.2 01/20/2018 + MDFILES 13 RELEASED! Page 7

Postby Joshif on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:38 am

please fix dna main directory file 5 i cant download reupload in openload
Joshif

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│NEW UPDATE V3.2 01/20/2018 + MDFILES 13 RELEASED! Page 7

Postby pesimist27 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:50 am

Shuajota wrote:[ Image ]
Changelog: This new version v3.2 adds Trey Burke to New York Knicks with accurate accesories.
Download; https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/ ... =3&theater

Main directory files part 5 not download, I downloaded other links but this is not download. Please fixed
pesimist27

Postby t-work on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:52 pm

t-workTV wrote:Ran into an issue. I've been going through updating shoes for players and a lot of the newer shoes that have been added in are not available with your roster. Any way to fix that?

I believe I found a fix, I think anyway. I was able to assign all the new shoes to players on the draft class. I saved one and then all of the shoes became available to current NBA players. Mind you this was in MyLeague. Not sure if it's possible when editing rosters outside of that.
t-work

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 pm

I will update this roster on Friday, I was busy last week guys,... I have released a Pau Gasol cyberface on my CF thread.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby ilja23mia on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:40 am

upload pic

Why do Portland have a Wrong Court on your new update ??

Its the St.Louis Sound Arena

I think its the S861.iff and F861.iff file
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby Joshif on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:17 am

when you will update the dna main directory file 5?? link is not working plz fix

*edit
Now its working thanks
Last edited by Joshif on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joshif

Postby kyubi09 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:29 am

what is the portrait ID for Joel Embiid?
kyubi09

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 pm

ilja23mia wrote:[ Image ]
upload pic

Why do Portland have a Wrong Court on your new update ??

Its the St.Louis Sound Arena

I think its the S861.iff and F861.iff file

I uploaded that court with the new id, just download a Portland court, for example from Lagoa and change the id.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 pm

kyubi09 wrote:what is the portrait ID for Joel Embiid?

Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:41 pm

DNA Ultimate Roster BIG Update v4.0 (Blake Griffin traded to Detroit Pistons) RELEASED
Download: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/ ... =3&theater
Description: This new update for my DNA Ultimate Roster update your game with the Blake Griffin trade, from Los Angeles Clippers to Detroit Pistons.
And these are the players in this trade:
Detroit Pistons:
Blake Griffin
Willie Reed
Brice Johnson
LA Clippers:
Aery Bradley
Tobias Harris
Boban Marjanovic
Shuajota

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│NEW UPDATE V4.0 BLAKE GRIFFIN PISTONS TRADE RELEASED! Page 8

Postby jk31 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Is there anything else in this update or did you just move players around?
jk31

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│NEW UPDATE V4.0 BLAKE GRIFFIN PISTONS TRADE RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:11 pm

jk31 wrote:Is there anything else in this update or did you just move players around?

Trades and Drake in free agency. Download it from 2k servers. It´s uploaded.
Shuajota

Postby ilja23mia on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Please Update this in the Next update:
Josh Richardson 4years Contract 42millions
and derrick Jones Jr. from suns to heat Please!
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:15 am

jk31 wrote:Is there anything else in this update or did you just move players around?

So this "Massive Update" V4 that requires a new download with more ads is just to add a trade you can do yourself in 30 seconds? This has gotten out of hand...
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:19 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

So this "Massive Update" V4 that requires a new download with more ads is just to add a trade you can do yourself in 30 seconds? This has gotten out of hand...

It´s uploaded in 2kservers ;)
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:20 am

ilja23mia wrote:Please Update this in the Next update:

Yes bro.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:31 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

I have the trades, updated lineups, I have added Drake (A lot of users doesnt know how to make these things ok?), Next time, read my changelog.
Stop complaining about my publications bluejaybrandon please. I'm tired of reading your complaints, if I do not like my work do not come here, there are many people who like what I do. Have you tried ACB? Not right? You can not come here and doubt my work. I remind you that you encouraged users to download my roster and congratulate me for creating it again in 2k18.
I am a very respectful boy but there are times when patience ends.
"Massive" yes! You copied the Massive idea for your draft too,so I would say massive? for 20-30 players? But not, because I know the hard work behind that.

I´m thinking to take and leave NLSC, because I always act with respect but I think what is getting out of hand here are your complaints to a work that is proven to be real, is released and is constantly improving.
Thanks to the community for this time here.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 am

Shuajota wrote: I´m thinking to take and leave NLSC.

There is a God!!!

...but in all reality, yes I'm going to continue to call you on the nonsense you're spewing, even if I'm the only one. Your "changelog" consisted of all things already in the game. Adding Drake and making trades do not require any new files yet you have a new download link with ads attached. You're a snake oil salesman and I'm gonna keep calling you out for it, even if it's my voice alone because I believe it is right for the community to be cognizant of this behavior before its too late.

Regarding my project, I had a "Massive Preview" including over 15 cyberfaces and 15 portraits. So in comparison to anything you're working with, yes that is massive. You can call an update massive when its more than moving players around. This...is not massive.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:22 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

There is a God!!!

...but in all reality, yes I'm going to continue to call you on the nonsense you're spewing, even if I'm the only one. Your "changelog" consisted of all things already in the game. Adding Drake and making trades do not require any new files yet you have a new download link with ads attached. You're a snake oil salesman and I'm gonna keep calling you out for it, even if it's my voice alone because I believe it is right for the community to be cognizant of this behavior before its too late.

Regarding my project, I had a "Massive Preview" including over 15 cyberfaces and 15 portraits. So in comparison to anything you're working with, yes that is massive. You can call an update massive when its more than moving players around. This...is not massive.

Snake? You have to respect more man, Andrew talked about the respect. With words like this you should be banned. And yes, it’s a MASSIVE UPDATE WITH 5GB in files. Arenas, Courts, Cyberfaces, Jerseys created by me are there. And AmaroWaade is creating a huge pack of courts.
I didn’t see a comment from you on my ACB post... why? Bye man.
Check this: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104127
Made by a "snake"
And in comparassion with you, I know to make cyberfaces. You need help from other guys to create a good mod. I have made more than 50 cfs for 2K18.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:47 am

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

There is a God!!!

Snake? You have to respect more man, Andrew talked about the respect. With words like this you should be banned. And yes, it’s a MASSIVE UPDATE WITH 5GB in files. Arenas, Courts, Cyberfaces, Jerseys created by me are there. And AmaroWaade is creating a huge pack of courts.
I didn’t see a comment from you on my ACB post... why? Bye man.
Check this: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104127
Made by a "snake"

I understand English is not your primary language but in this instance I didn’t call you a snake. I’m not getting banned for calling you out on your ridiculous “updates”. I’m making the community aware so they don’t accidentally visit your ad-link and end up with a virus, because you need 5 cents.

This “massive update” did not add 5GB of content. You had that content created (or borrowed) already and just repackaged it and reposted it for more ad revenue. That’s incredibly slimy. Everything in this update could have been done with an in-game roster update.

Additionally, if you would’ve read it...Andrew talked about community. He talked about not as many ads (which you clearly don’t respect). He also talked about not linking to private Facebook pages (which is literally what you do)

I’m not commenting on your ACB because I don’t care. Plus I think enough people on that thread have expressed their dissatisfaction with the lack of content. You over promise and under deliver.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:57 am

Lack of content? ha ha you are very funny bro, I like your humor.
I hope you deliver your draft :)
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:23 am

Shuajota wrote:Lack of content? ha ha you are very funny bro, I like your humor.
[ Image ]

Cmon man, you make this too easy. Literally the first post in that picture is somebody requesting more content. The team has incorrect jerseys and only two players have faces. That would be considered “lack of content”.

My draft class currently has more content than all of you half-finished projects combined. But unlike you, I wait to release when it’s done, so I don’t have a streak of projects that are hollow shells of what they could have been.

Regardless, you’ve changed from the topic at hand. Nobody needs to download “Massive Update V4.0”, they just need to pull the latest roster from 2kshare. Sorry if that means you miss out on a quick buck.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:50 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Lack of content? ha ha you are very funny bro, I like your humor.
[ Image ]

Cmon man, you make this too easy. Literally the first post in that picture is somebody requesting more content. The team has incorrect jerseys and only two players have faces. That would be considered “lack of content”.

My draft class currently has more content than all of you half-finished projects combined. But unlike you, I wait to release when it’s done, so I don’t have a streak of projects that are hollow shells of what they could have been.

Regardless, you’ve changed from the topic at hand. Nobody needs to download “Massive Update V4.0”, they just need to pull the latest roster from 2kshare. Sorry if that means you miss out on a quick buck.

Stop bro!!!, no more! ACB mod contains more than 80 cfs. And I´m making more as I posted, I´m not going to allow these comments talking about of lacking of content. And I talked him, how to install it and he solved the problem. I will not allow more your comments talking nonsense when ACB has many hours of hard work.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:30 am

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
[ Image ]

Stop bro!!!, no more! ACB mod contains more than 80 cfs. And I´m making more as I posted, I´m not going to allow these comments talking about of lacking of content. And I talked him, how to install it and he solved the problem. I will not allow more your comments talking nonsense when ACB has many hours of hard work.

You’re not gonna allow it? Good luck, it’s an open forum for comment and critique. You’re the one that brought up your ACB mod. I could care less about the project, regardless if it is incomplete or not.

I just called you out for this DNA roster update that is one big sham. Gaining recycled ad revenue off of a simple 2kshare change is pathetic. That’s the epitome of why the new modding is losing community focus and going “commercial”. Repurposing and reselling something is a slimy tactic.

Edit: if you’re gonna attack me, do it like a man in this conversation. Don’t run off to your ACB page and try to play the martyr.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:36 am

ilja23mia wrote:Please Update this in the Next update:

Yes bro! Thanks for the info.
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding