Any Cyberface guru's working on a 2019 draft class?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Any Cyberface guru's working on a 2019 draft class?

Postby Kenny4118 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 am

The reason I ask is that Rob Davis and I are working on a High School mod with assistance from TG. So far we have a fictional roster, smaller gyms, team uniform and court designs for 30 teams. I do plan to add some real players to the roster, but my skills at making cyber faces is armature in comparison to some of the faces that I have seen for the 2018 class. I figure that if someone was working on the 2019 class, they may have some players that could be on one of the teams we are using already created. If not, and if someone with skills in making cyber faces and players would like to jump in and create some players for the project, I would welcome the help. I will move ahead, but with amateurish results I am sure. If your interested, let me know, and you can also check out the other thread going titled "High School Roster in progress", and respond there as an alternative. But overall, the more realistic that this mod can be the better, so hopefully someone is interested in contributing to the project.
Kenny4118

Re: Any Cyberface guru's working on a 2019 draft class?

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:15 am

Well, right now I'm focused on finishing the first version of ACB, then I want to continue improving my DNA Roster, and throughout these months I will be doing the expansion of 30 teams of the NCAA for the DNA Roster.
A lot of these players will be in Draft 2018 and Draft 2019... so we can talk about this.
I want to make cfs for players of G-League and NCAA. That’s my plan for 2018 in 2K18 modding.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Kenny4118 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:59 am

Shuajota wrote:Well, right now I'm focused on finishing the first version of ACB, then I want to continue improving my DNA Roster, and throughout these months I will be doing the expansion of 30 teams of the NCAA for the DNA Roster.
A lot of these players will be in Draft 2018 and Draft 2019... so we can talk about this.
I want to make cfs for players of G-League and NCAA. That’s my plan for 2018 in 2K18 modding.

I understand, I have several projects planned beyond this one as well. Most of mine involve just getting this roster as good as I can make it within my current abilities, and then I am going to add many of Indiana's top high school teams updated with current players to the same level. At that point, I think I will have about all that I am really interested in accomplishing for my playing tastes. But once those are done, I plan to spend my non game playing time to beginning training myself how to mod with the PC. I just bought my first gaming computer in December, mainly because of the videos I watched about how much modding can be done in comparison to console gaming. I only hope that by the time 2K19 comes out, a lot of the work that I have put into this years game can be converted for it, and I have developed some further skills in modding to spend more time playing, and also collaborating on some projects that I have interest in. I am not a huge fan of the NBA, College and High School basketball is far more exciting to me, so I am very interested in what you get accomplished with the NCAA mod.

Hopefully, someone can help more in the short term, but if you get around to it, sooner than it sounds, that would be great too.
Kenny4118

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 am

Kenny4118 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Well, right now I'm focused on finishing the first version of ACB, then I want to continue improving my DNA Roster, and throughout these months I will be doing the expansion of 30 teams of the NCAA for the DNA Roster.

I understand, I have several projects planned beyond this one as well. Most of mine involve just getting this roster as good as I can make it within my current abilities, and then I am going to add many of Indiana's top high school teams updated with current players to the same level. At that point, I think I will have about all that I am really interested in accomplishing for my playing tastes. But once those are done, I plan to spend my non game playing time to beginning training myself how to mod with the PC. I just bought my first gaming computer in December, mainly because of the videos I watched about how much modding can be done in comparison to console gaming. I only hope that by the time 2K19 comes out, a lot of the work that I have put into this years game can be converted for it, and I have developed some further skills in modding to spend more time playing, and also collaborating on some projects that I have interest in. I am not a huge fan of the NBA, College and High School basketball is far more exciting to me, so I am very interested in what you get accomplished with the NCAA mod.

Hopefully, someone can help more in the short term, but if you get around to it, sooner than it sounds, that would be great too.

I see and I like your idea. I will be in contact with you when I start with NCAA mod.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding