LeBron James - Textbook Bully

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

LeBron James - Textbook Bully

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:57 am

Seriously... what a punk. Good for Frank pushing him out of the way, and good for Kanter standing up for his teammate. The announcers saying Kanter started it.... are you serious right now? Not surprising because it's involving LeBron.

phpBB [video]

Frank never did a thing to LeBron, even if he had, that's how you go about your business? What a toolbag.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: LeBron James - Textbook Bully

Postby Sauru on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 am

lol @ kanter started this
Sauru

Postby Lamrock on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 am

LeBron u bum
Lamrock

Postby diamenz on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:09 am

bron is so insecure it's unreal.
diamenz

Postby shadowgrin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 am

King almost got seared being too close to hot garbage like the Knicks.

I see nothing wrong with this, Pistons Bad Boys and 90s Knicks would be proud with what The King did.
LET GROWN MEN PLAY.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:52 am

Except what he pulled was on a 19 year old, who is much smaller, who didn't do anything other than pick up the basketball.

That was a bully, garbage move. I'd say the same if anybody else pulled that crap in the league. He is being a fake tough guy. Please don't compare LeBron to real tough guys.

Epitome of a fake. Real tough guys do it with the play on the court. He went and stood over him while he was still trying to pick up the ball, and Frank did nothing.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby shadowgrin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:09 pm

If he's good enough to be in the NBA he's old enough.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby diamenz on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 pm

bron's a trick bitch, it's that simple. he's showcased it throughout the years. he commands no respect.

remember whenhe posterized jason terry and tried to flex nuts? lol.
diamenz

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 pm

That doesn't mean that LeBron should try and dominate him while he isn't even standing up right.

The bad boys Pistons and the 90s Knicks would laugh at that, and call him a fake tough guy. They wouldn't be proud... anybody can see that what he did was trash.

The dude has no class and thinks his shit don't stink, it does. And for your comment (joking or not) about him being right about the Knicks shouldn't have drafted him (or as you put it, disgusting frenchies, another true legend comment), LeBron was sure right about Napier wasn't he? He was real high on him... until well he wasn't very good. It's about having class and doing your talking on the court, not playing fake tough guy on a rookie because you are an insecure fuck (like all bullies)

I'll pass on LeBron's word on players, Frank could end up being a fine player. As far as the Knicks being hot garbage, currently they have a better record than the Cavs, so I guess at the moment we will call LeBron hotter garbage.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Dee4Three wrote:As far as the Knicks being hot garbage, currently they have a better record than the Cavs, so I guess at the moment we will call LeBron hotter garbage.

S A V A G E
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 pm

First thing that popped into my head when I saw this :lol:

phpBB [video]
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Yes LeBron flops like a bitch and the fact that he didn't move an inch getting pushed twice just proved that again :lol:
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Dee4Three wrote:The dude has no class and thinks his shit don't stink, it does. And for your comment (joking or not) about him being right about the Knicks shouldn't have drafted him (or as you put it, disgusting frenchies, another true legend comment), LeBron was sure right about Napier wasn't he? He was real high on him... until well he wasn't very good. It's about having class and doing your talking on the court, not playing fake tough guy on a rookie because you are an insecure fuck (like all bullies)

There's an element of "can dish it out, but can't take it" with LeBron that I've long found to be on the nose. That's another trait that bullies tend to share.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby NovU on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 pm

To be fair LBJ did nothing illegal, slowing down offense after scoring is a smart move. However shoving by Nick Tikalaka was illegal. Then having your 7 foot giant friend to fight for you is absolutely embarrasing. LoL
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby hova- on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 pm

I like it. Doesn't matter who you challenge, be it a rookie or a hard nosed veteran. At least a bit of spice in this soft washed league.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Jeffx on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:01 am

shadowgrin wrote:King almost got seared being too close to hot garbage like the Knicks.

I see nothing wrong with this, Pistons Bad Boys and 90s Knicks would be proud with what The King did.
LET GROWN MEN PLAY.

Co-sign....this is tame compared to what I saw during the 70s, when the league was way more physical.
Jeffx

Postby [Q] on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:34 am

You're blowing this way out of proportion here. Sure he wanted to intimidate a player on the other team but this happens nearly every NBA game with no incident. Dunk on somebody, yell in their face, flex a little. A little bit of mind games and gamesmanship from LeBron. He did nothing more than get in the way while the other team was trying to inbound the ball. Delay of game at best. Frank escalated a little then kanter pushed it way over the edge

Dee4Three wrote:Except what he pulled was on a 19 year old, who is much smaller, who didn't do anything other than pick up the basketball.

That was a bully, garbage move. I'd say the same if anybody else pulled that crap in the league. He is being a fake tough guy. Please don't compare LeBron to real tough guys.

Epitome of a fake. Real tough guys do it with the play on the court. He went and stood over him while he was still trying to pick up the ball, and Frank did nothing.

I wonder what you think of Kevin Garnett who actually did this kind of stuff for real
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:57 am

I think Kevin Garnett absolutely had his bully moments, he made his own teammate cry on the bench because he was being a tool. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Kobe and Jordan had bully moments as well.

Q, it's the way this happened, with Frank not even standing up straight, LeBron thinking and acting like he is a big man, the self proclaimed "king".

I understand if you guys don't see it as serious as I do, I think it's a pure garbage/classless move by James. That's the point of these topics, we can agree or disagree and discuss. It's been a good discussion so far.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 am

Kevin Garnett is scum. He's the very definition of fake tough guy and over the line when it comes to trash talk. It takes a very special kind of dickbag like Garnett to be hated by Tim Duncan off the court.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:14 am

I hate KG's demeanor, video surfaced of him being on the end of the bench for Minnesota and yelling "White Trash Nigga" to white guys that were shooting on the opposing team. I think KG is a tool.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Return to NBA & Basketball