New Nba Live shot meter New effects New sound effects

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Heres all my new mods NET,HD_STADIUME_ICON_REMOVED

Postby ChrisCP3Paul on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:03 am

I'm glad you redid the cloth physics as the first version was too much movement, jerseys would be moving when players were lined up at the free throw line.

I gotta ask though is there any way to edit the jerseys fit?

2K has always made the jersey fit unrealistic and borderline terrible at times with the floating, as we all know many players wear their jerseys tight (Dwight Howard for example, his jersey is almost skin tight)
The way a jersey fits on a player also makes a huge difference in how the player's looks.... the way 2K has the jerseys looking, almost everyone looks identical no matter the body type (not that there's a huge variation of body types anyway)
ChrisCP3Paul

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:16 am

ChrisCP3Paul wrote:I'm glad you redid the cloth physics as the first version was too much movement, jerseys would be moving when players were lined up at the free throw line.

2K has always made the jersey fit unrealistic and borderline terrible at times with the floating, as we all know many players wear their jerseys tight (Dwight Howard for example, his jersey is almost skin tight)
The way a jersey fits on a player also makes a huge difference in how the player's looks.... the way 2K has the jerseys looking, almost everyone looks identical no matter the body type (not that there's a huge variation of body types anyway)

i will try but, i can make them a little more tight the problem is the jersey might go threw the skin. I will see what I can do.
michaelvlutz49

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:16 am

ChrisCP3Paul wrote:I'm glad you redid the cloth physics as the first version was too much movement, jerseys would be moving when players were lined up at the free throw line.

i will try but, i can make them a little more tight the problem is the jersey might go threw the skin. I will see what I can do.
michaelvlutz49

Postby ChrisCP3Paul on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Yea no problem I was just wondering, I mean you can't really fix something that 2K didn't do properly in the first place, you can only do so much as a modder and you've already fixed a few of their major annoyances as is, thanks for all your work over the years btw.
ChrisCP3Paul

Postby kingprime909 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Hey Michael can you make a new global with Lagoa 12min sweat effect + your muscle pop in one global. Thx
kingprime909

Postby Lagoa on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Michael, can u help us with this?

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104077

Read my last posts.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @lagoanba

Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
Lagoa

Postby corex1 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:04 pm

How to use hd settings for global?
corex1

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:15 pm

kingprime909 wrote:Hey Michael can you make a new global with Lagoa 12min sweat effect + your muscle pop in one global. Thx

++++++ (Y)
KBMAMBA24

Re: New shot meter in lower position.

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 am

no feed back!
michaelvlutz49

Postby Rosque on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 am

Maybe you'd get mor efeedback if you made a new post for every update? Also, do I put the files for new shot meter into modded folder or where .exe is?
Rosque

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Rosque wrote:Maybe you'd get mor efeedback if you made a new post for every update? Also, do I put the files for new shot meter into modded folder or where .exe is?

files go inside of the gamedata file, then that goes inside modded folder.

michaelvlutz49 wrote:no feed back!

I tried to contact you via youtube but you never responded. Great work tho. I like this shot meter better than default
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:44 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
Rosque wrote:Maybe you'd get mor efeedback if you made a new post for every update? Also, do I put the files for new shot meter into modded folder or where .exe is?

michaelvlutz49 wrote:no feed back!

I tried to contact you via youtube but you never responded. Great work tho. I like this shot meter better than default

Sorry i have been so bizzy.
michaelvlutz49

Re: New shot meter in lower position fixed .New basketball model edited with blender

Postby tinnyskillz on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:11 pm

I don`t have a gamedata.iff file. Do you mean the global.iff file? i also dragged the files into my modded folder (waigua).
tinnyskillz

Re: New shot meter in lower position fixed .New basketball model edited with blender

Postby KoyaM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:13 am

great work as always
KoyaM

Postby Rosque on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:04 am

TGsoGood wrote:

How do you go about that?
Rosque

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:16 am

tinnyskillz wrote:I don`t have a gamedata.iff file. Do you mean the global.iff file? i also dragged the files into my modded folder (waigua).

heres the gamdata download https://www.moddingway.com/file/231197.html
michaelvlutz49

Postby jwin on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:17 am

michaelvlutz49, wanted to try to get in touch with you a while ago then just forgot about it, but i wanted to know if from your work on the animations files you think it may be possible to trigger the defensive animations in any way to stop the easy driving past players problem talked about in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=231&t=104225

sliders don't really seem to affect anything, and your work came to mind, hope you're still around and sorry for hijacking your thread
jwin

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 am

jwin wrote:michaelvlutz49, wanted to try to get in touch with you a while ago then just forgot about it, but i wanted to know if from your work on the animations files you think it may be possible to trigger the defensive animations in any way to stop the easy driving past players problem talked about in this thread:

sliders don't really seem to affect anything, and your work came to mind, hope you're still around and sorry for hijacking your thread

I made a faster collision I could slow the collision speed down to balance that out i will check it out. I might be able to increase defense.
Last edited by michaelvlutz49 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
michaelvlutz49

Postby jwin on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:07 am

michaelvlutz49 wrote:
jwin wrote:michaelvlutz49, wanted to try to get in touch with you a while ago then just forgot about it, but i wanted to know if from your work on the animations files you think it may be possible to trigger the defensive animations in any way to stop the easy driving past players problem talked about in this thread:

I made a faster drives from the 2p and 3pt I could slow the drives down to balance that out i will check it out. I might be able to increase defense.

ok great thanks a million
jwin

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 am

michaelvlutz49 wrote:
tinnyskillz wrote:I don`t have a gamedata.iff file. Do you mean the global.iff file? i also dragged the files into my modded folder (waigua).

I'm a little confused. Does the above file go where? Modded folder or main folder. I searched gamedata.iff and nothing came up.
Uncle Drew

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:19 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
michaelvlutz49 wrote:

I'm a little confused. Does the above file go where? Modded folder or main folder. I searched gamedata.iff and nothing came up.

yes , it goes in the modded folder and the file has no icons under the player.
michaelvlutz49

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:43 am

michaelvlutz49 wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
michaelvlutz49 wrote:

yes , it goes in the modded folder and the file has no icons under the player.

You mean the star, dunker and 3 pt shooter icons ?
Uncle Drew

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:04 am

jwin wrote:
michaelvlutz49 wrote:

I made a faster drives from the 2p and 3pt I could slow the drives down to balance that out i will check it out. I might be able to increase defense.

the only way i can fix this problem is to edit the exe. I can easily slow the drive speeds down.
michaelvlutz49

Postby jwin on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:22 am

michaelvlutz49 wrote:
jwin wrote:
michaelvlutz49 wrote:

the only way i can fix this problem is to edit the exe. I can easily slow the drive speeds down.

thats cool if you're willing to do it
jwin

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:27 pm

michaelvlutz49 wrote:
jwin wrote:
michaelvlutz49 wrote:

I think a lot of people here are interested by this potential update :bowdown:

About the shot meter, do you think it's possible to import 2K16 one ?
sticky-fingers

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding