[NBA 2K18 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Modding tutorials and other resources for NBA 2K18.

Re: [NBA 2K18 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby donkepunch on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:03 am

Thanks so much for all the hard work that was put into this
donkepunch

Postby Aston on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:44 am

How can i edit players in MyCareer and jersey numbers ? Thanks.
Aston
Culture.

Postby cannon8889 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:43 pm

I can't progress in my career playoff's after using the trainer for my player.
cannon8889

Postby fierzer on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Is there any way to edit the amount of XP we get in MyCareer after matches? So that we can level up our overall faster?
fierzer

Postby chrisbethat on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Hey i wanted to see if i could get some help with a problem or glitch. I've been using the tool for about three weeks and finally got the allstar week. I forgot to turn off the hidden options when i went to do the three point contest. Now when i get to the end of the contest it doesn't let me exit out and the advance button doesn't light up. Even when i use the hidden options to exit it just restarts the contest. When i did turn it off and go back in to myplayer it put me back in three point contest and does the same thing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or a way to exit out three point contest? Thanks
chrisbethat

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:14 pm

From the looks of this thread, a lot of people are using the tool and causing issues with their game or just have no idea how to use the tool at all.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Humble on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:10 pm

Is there a way to equip animations with this? + i can't equip leg pads and things like that (I copied the same stuff kyrie wears in game and it only worked for the shoes).
Humble

Postby fierzer on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 am

I'm having trouble with MyCareer today, it completely crashes anytime I try to do anything and half the stuff looks missing from the main interface. Did I corrupt MyCareer save somehow? I don't have a backup of my original /remote folder that OP asked to save. Should I just copy and remove the contents of my current remote folder, will Steam try to re-access and synch it or something? I tried reinstalling the game but still same issue happening

edit: also the submenus for Stats and Options and VIP stats etc are all just grey boxes now, without labels on them. Clicking stuff like league player stats closes/crashes the game too..

edit2: I'm not sure if I should contact 2k Support.. because I obviously used this tool and Idk if it'll lead to a ban..
fierzer

Postby fierzer on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:20 am

Nevermind.. deleting those files from that remote folder didn't do anything, same exact issue goign on..
fierzer

Postby Gong on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Hi sorry fro that question, u just start to play 2k18 i want to play with this trainer in mycarrer its possible? i have steam version.
Other question, when i start de trainer and press f5 f6 f7 for all attribut nothing change, my play still miss mid range :/ can somone tell me how use it? sorry for my english :/
Gong

Postby nl_sweet on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Gong wrote:Hi sorry fro that question, u just start to play 2k18 i want to play with this trainer in mycarrer its possible? i have steam version.
Other question, when i start de trainer and press f5 f6 f7 for all attribut nothing change, my play still miss mid range :/ can somone tell me how use it? sorry for my english :/

That missing wide open mid range/three is something within the game itself. I have tested this on max out player attributes, with legendary badges, setup a play to get open, got wide open, shot with full white bar (not green), and missed. Happened a lot. Amazing.

Sometimes it happened too much that I restarted the match out of frustration seeing the awful shooting percentage. Even got the commentators to comment on that poor low shooting percentage, said something like, "This player not feeling like himself yadda yadda yadda".. 2K forced my player to miss those open shots. I was consistent with my controller and on getting open. I don't know what algorithm/system they used to make player miss wide open shot but it is what it is. 2K17 shooting consistency was way better though.
nl_sweet

Postby MkElite on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 am

Hard_Knockz wrote:You can easily change height. Press F3 to enable the player editor menu, select your guy under roster, then go into the editor and in the Vitals section you can change height and weight.

I meant like editing height beyond the game limit. Is that not possible at all? I remember 2k16 I was able to go over 8FT+
I MAKE CRAZY VIDEOS http://www.YouTube.com/MkElite
MkElite

Postby aranin on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 pm

will limnono put edit animations in hot zones tab? for online users here. i have custom rosters on my career and wanted to edit some pull up dribble on a created player but im playing online so edit mode wont work for me. is there anyway i could edit the player? i hope limnono puts signatures edit on hot zones tab like last year.
aranin

Postby Rosque on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:34 am

I want to copy roster to existing MyLeague which was possible last year.

I go into main menu and load roster I want to copy. Press F1, Press F10. It copies it. I go to default roster to confirm and the changes are still there.

I go into copy of MyLeague and it does not transfer over to the MyLeague. No changes are made.

Any help?

I can film it if it would be easier for you guys to help me.
Rosque

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Rosque wrote:I want to copy roster to existing MyLeague which was possible last year.

I go into main menu and load roster I want to copy. Press F1, Press F10. It copies it. I go to default roster to confirm and the changes are still there.

I go into copy of MyLeague and it does not transfer over to the MyLeague. No changes are made.

Any help?

I can film it if it would be easier for you guys to help me.

You can't copy rosters into existing saves. You couldn't do it in 2K17 either, I tried to do it so many times in mycareer last year.
It sucks but it would probably cause crashing.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hedop on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:30 am

I was curious about something. Since MyGM is kinda fucked up this year and introduces shit tons of over the top rookies and what not I was actually interested in either editing my team to where they are after 1 year in terms of skills so I would get to enjoy the real NBA rosters for at least one year. My problem is that the only way I can see doing it is to actually write down everything by hand and then edit it with limnono. However the tool has a section that allows you to edit and actually shows you the attribute stats but only one at a time and only when clicking on it. Is there any chance to unlock the tool in such a way that it would display all the values and not just the one you click on?

I'm asking because that way I would still need to edit each player by hand but at least I could take a screenshot of all their attribute stats after 1 year and then edit them accordingly by simply going off the screenshot. The only other way I could imagine doing it would be if the tool would allow you to clone attribute stats and then insert them into a new roster but I doubt that is a possibility. So if anybody knows if what I am asking is possible (shouldn't be too hard given that it is only the display mode) or knows of another and easier way, please let me know.
hedop

Postby hedop on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:06 pm

hedop wrote:I was curious about something. Since MyGM is kinda fucked up this year and introduces shit tons of over the top rookies and what not I was actually interested in either editing my team to where they are after 1 year in terms of skills so I would get to enjoy the real NBA rosters for at least one year. My problem is that the only way I can see doing it is to actually write down everything by hand and then edit it with limnono. However the tool has a section that allows you to edit and actually shows you the attribute stats but only one at a time and only when clicking on it. Is there any chance to unlock the tool in such a way that it would display all the values and not just the one you click on?

I'm asking because that way I would still need to edit each player by hand but at least I could take a screenshot of all their attribute stats after 1 year and then edit them accordingly by simply going off the screenshot. The only other way I could imagine doing it would be if the tool would allow you to clone attribute stats and then insert them into a new roster but I doubt that is a possibility. So if anybody knows if what I am asking is possible (shouldn't be too hard given that it is only the display mode) or knows of another and easier way, please let me know.

Oh and btw. how do I use Limnono to add specific badges to a player? Is there a possibility to do that?
hedop

Postby hedop on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:22 am

No one?
hedop

Postby kalufipa on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 am

Hello guys. I have a question for you all, and I would be very thankful if you can reply. Using Limnono I activated f2 hidden options, and I'm currently simulating games with vc. Has anyone got banned or can you get banned for doing this in MyCareer? Thanks :)
kalufipa

Postby kalufipa on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:49 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:All credits go to Limnono for making this tool.

!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF EVERYTHING BEFORE USING THIS TOOL (LIKE ROSTERS, MYCAREER FILES ETC.) !!!!!!

They can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*random number*\577800\remote

Functions:
This tool is used as a modifier to edit things like your MyCareer, a created player or just a real player on a roster. It also allows you to trade players. Any features that I show down below can be used in all types of game modes like MyGM, MyLeague, editing rosters and even MyCareer.

Downloads:

Here's easier download links:

15th of September 2017:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/65ydc9jryqlctj7/

16th of September 2017:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dn294b4m59ne3ya

17th of September 2017:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/611q97qj0dspgeq/

18th of September 2017:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pzwkua86a8xb9pq/

22th of September 2017:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fspvo3x2wa6xus6/

30th of September 2017: **
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4im03xhdwilg6mz/

** = Newly added

If you would like to download the tool from the official forum, you can find it here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5648403-1-1.html

You will have to create an account and of course it is difficult due to the language barrier. So I will be uploading various download links over the next year whenever there are updates.

Tutorial:

Translations:

GAME SETTINGS:

[ Image ]

ATTRIBUTES:

[ Image ]

TENDENCIES:

[ Image ]

HOT ZONE:
[ Image ]

Custom Options:
[ Image ]

Original Instructions:

How to activate:
Enter the main menu, press the "F1" key on your keyboard to activate the modifier.

Read Roster:
When the modifier is activated, proceed and click the "Refresh Roster List" of the modifier.

Unlock Hide Options:
Unlocks all hidden options.

Unlock edit mode:
After unlocking the player he can be edited in the roster list. This function is not perfect, some options have no effect, if you encounter problems it can be closed.

Trade Player:
Swap right side guy to left side guy ( you will see an animation ).

Give All Badges:
Make sure right side guy is the guy you want to modify. Click to modify, it includes some hidden badges, personality badges are excluded.

Full Abilities:
Make sure the guy on the right is the guy you want to mod.

Face ID:
Make sure you are in the "Options / Features" menu, fill in the face ID box, click on "Confirm Face ID", you will see the effect in-game. It is important to save the roster once finished.

Set Ability Cap To 110:
Ability is supposed to be maxed at 99. This will raise them to 110, this feature might not be perfect, but I will gradually improve it.

Questions & Answers:

#1 Activation:
In order to make the tool work in-game you will need to activate it first. You can do this by press the "F1" function key on your keyboard when you first open the game.

#2 Editing Rosters:
Just like last year you need to load the players in the Roster. In order to do this you must click the "Refresh Roster List" button on the tool. This will load the players on the right side of the tool. From there you can select the player you want to edit. When you click it, it will turn green. Double click it for the player to load. You will notice that some players have multiple instances of themselves. For example LeBron has multiple version of himself, these are the MyTeam Cards and Classic versions of him. Usually the last instance of the player is the current version.

There are three pages this year,
#1 Game Settings
#2 Attributes
#3 Tendencies

As shown on the translation pictures. You must click on these boxes to edit the attributes/info. There is no save button on the tool, it changes in-game and you must save the roster in-game for it to save.

#3 Changing Player's Face ID's
Type the players Cyberface ID into the "Face ID" button and then press the "Confirm Face ID" button. You then must go in to edit the player in-game that you wanted to change for it to apply.

To change your MyPlayer's Face ID use this step by step tutorial I've made:

PeacemanNOT wrote:#1 - Go into options/features.
#2 - Type the CF ID into the Face ID bar in Limnono's Modifier.
#3 - Press the Confirm Face ID.
#4 - Go into MyPlayer Appearance.
#5 - Save and Exit MyPlayer.
#6 - REMEMBER TO UNTICK THE CONFIRM FACE ID BUTTON AFTER YOU SAVE AND EXIT MYPLAYER!

If you still don't understand, have a look at a different method made by TGsoGood:

phpBB [video]

#4 Forcing Players to use their Picture
Pressing F4 while in any gamemode with a roster will force EVERY player to use their actual picture. You will need to press F4 every time you rejoin the gamemode to get them to use the picture.

#5 How to trade a player for another player
First select the player you want to trade for in the roster list, or use the "Highlight Read" button while highlighting that player in game. Then select the player that you're trading and press the "Trade Player" button. Scroll through the menus for changes to take effect.

!!!!REMEMBER!!!!

#1 If you don't un-tick the "Confirm Face ID" button and then go into edit a different player in-game the Face ID will also apply to that player.

#2 This tool can be very glitchy, you have been warned and as always:

!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF EVERYTHING BEFORE USING THIS TOOL (LIKE ROSTERS, MYCAREER FILES ETC.) !!!!!!

They can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*random number*\577800\remote

That's all there is for now, I will be updating this tutorial as the year goes on and hopefully someone we will get and english version of the tool soon. I hope my tutorial was beneficial to you. If you have any questions or translation tips be sure to post it down below!

Hello guys. I have a question for you all, and I would be very thankful if you can reply. Using Limnono I activated f2 hidden options, and I'm currently simulating games with vc. Has anyone got banned or can you get banned for doing this in MyCareer? Thanks :)
kalufipa

Postby Untitled0022 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Can this tool remove an injury to a specific player? Like the one in 2k17.
Untitled0022

Postby fashion79 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 am

Hotzone unlock works at the park?
fashion79

Postby djase on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am

no more updates ? for tattoos for exemple ?
djase

Postby Ledoc on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi all...

I have a problem with the software.

Some player have now the same face.

Would anyone have a complete list of Face IDs or give me the following player numbers, please :

Marc Gasol
Nerlens Noel
Willie Read
T.J. Warren
Cody Zeller
Coby Waters
Alex Abrines
C.J. Miles
Demarre Carroll
Dwight Howard
Mike Conley
Jonathon Simmons
Brandon Ingram
Victor Olapido
Willy Hernangomez
Justin Handerson
Lonzo Ball
Brandon Knight
Evan Turner.

Thanks for your help.
Ledoc

Postby Lifecns on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 am

Ledoc wrote:Hi all...

I have a problem with the software.

Some player have now the same face.

Would anyone have a complete list of Face IDs or give me the following player numbers, please :

Marc Gasol
Nerlens Noel
Willie Read
T.J. Warren
Cody Zeller
Coby Waters
Alex Abrines
C.J. Miles
Demarre Carroll
Dwight Howard
Mike Conley
Jonathon Simmons