DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER 17-18 ISAIAH THOMAS - KYRIE IRVING TRADE! RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER 17-18 ISAIAH THOMAS - KYRIE IRVING TRADE! RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:27 am

timmyd wrote:Great roster, just trying out the latest update. Why is Lonzo Ball's head so small? How can I fix this? Also when are you putting in new jerseys for cavs etc?

You can download the Lonzo cf by R4zoR. Here you have my 2017-2018 jerseys: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=103776&start=50
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:29 am

triple double wrote:sry i'm new here.

is there any one (rar) file for a complete download?

On the main page of this thread you have the base files, 6GB. Then you can download my jerseys and more art on this community and also on my blog DNA Of Basketball. There I put a lot of NBA 2K17 mods that I use.
2017-2018 jerseys: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=103776&start=50
Shuajota

Postby triple double on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 am

Shuajota wrote:
triple double wrote:sry i'm new here.

is there any one (rar) file for a complete download?

On the main page of this thread you have the base files, 6GB. Then you can download my jerseys and more art on this community and also on my blog DNA Of Basketball. There I put a lot of NBA 2K17 mods that I use.
2017-2018 jerseys: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=103776&start=50

ok thx, but i dont find the link?? only from 2. to...
triple double

Postby timmyd on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:44 am

I tried that Lonzo but still the same size. Do I have to change the number/name of some file? Some of the rookies on other teams have old coach faces. Please advise.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18" UPDATE JULY 21 + ROOKIES CFs + PORTRAIT PACK #1 RLSD

Postby timmyd on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 am

RussWest92 wrote:i see 2/3 players with bug faces, Lonzo ball, small head and big body, harry giles, not her real face and black face but white body, and jordan bell is a white guy... lol i don't know who is with this face ...

How to resolve this ? please

Hey! I am trying to figure this out too. Any luck on how to fix this? Even the new chinese player the Rockets signed is some old white guy with glasses lol maybe a coach.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby doodypootoo on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey man,

Love this roster and use it all the time. I'm new at modding in general, not just 2k, and I was wondering how you got more players on the Euro teams? any advice on this? Thanks a lot
doodypootoo

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18" UPDATE JULY 21 + ROOKIES CFs + PORTRAIT PACK #1 RLSD

Postby Shuajota on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:54 pm

timmyd wrote:
RussWest92 wrote:i see 2/3 players with bug faces, Lonzo ball, small head and big body, harry giles, not her real face and black face but white body, and jordan bell is a white guy... lol i don't know who is with this face ...

Hey! I am trying to figure this out too. Any luck on how to fix this? Even the new chinese player the Rockets signed is some old white guy with glasses lol maybe a coach.

I recommend you to visit my blog, there I posted a lot of cfs. Also in this thread you have all that you need.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:55 pm

doodypootoo wrote:Hey man,

Love this roster and use it all the time. I'm new at modding in general, not just 2k, and I was wondering how you got more players on the Euro teams? any advice on this? Thanks a lot

Hello doody! I recommend you my FIBA 2K17 PC MOD for more european players. Actually I´m focused in this big project and I´m finishing the Eurobasket 2017 Expansion.
Shuajota

Postby timmyd on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:51 am

Shuajota wrote:
timmyd wrote:

I recommend you to visit my blog, there I posted a lot of cfs. Also in this thread you have all that you need.

Shuajota, I am. I swear to god brother, I visit your blog and I love ur work. Problem is, I tried doing what you told me. I downloaded Razors cf's for Kuzma, Harry Giles, Ball. However, Ball is still small head. Giles is still a white guy and Kuzma's face is fixed but his body is dark black/no tatoo's.

Can you help me please? Please please

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby doodypootoo on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Shuajota wrote:
doodypootoo wrote:Hey man,

Hello doody! I recommend you my FIBA 2K17 PC MOD for more european players. Actually I´m focused in this big project and I´m finishing the Eurobasket 2017 Expansion.

Hey yea I definitely will check it out. I love FIBA and it would be really fun to play as those international teams. Mainly though I was wondering if you had any tips for actually adding and removing players from the Euroleague teams. I want to try and create my own historic teams on them. Thanks for all the work you do for the community!
doodypootoo

Postby eugene123 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Can you send me the link to DNA Ultimate Roster 17-18? Thanks :)
eugene123

Postby ITA-Ale10 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:13 am

Will you update your roster with last trade (Melo OKC)?
ITA-Ale10

Postby alesav123 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:00 pm

First, thank you for your great work!

Now, I have 4 things which are not properly working. Kobe is in the FA and with a wrong portrait, Yabusele and Daniel Theis form the Celtics also have wrong portraits, and one more is Tyler Dorsey...
(Yabusele is Elden Campbell, Theis is I think Gary Trent and Dorsey is Lenny Wilkens, so if you could tell me the IDs I shoud delete to only have the face shown, it would be fine for me)...

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work! :)
alesav123

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:49 am

alesav123 wrote:First, thank you for your great work!

Now, I have 4 things which are not properly working. Kobe is in the FA and with a wrong portrait, Yabusele and Daniel Theis form the Celtics also have wrong portraits, and one more is Tyler Dorsey...
(Yabusele is Elden Campbell, Theis is I think Gary Trent and Dorsey is Lenny Wilkens, so if you could tell me the IDs I shoud delete to only have the face shown, it would be fine for me)...

Good luck, most everybody has moved onto 2K18. I don't think you will get any more updates here, you may want to try to do them yourself.

I have not moved fully on to 2K18, but this is not my project or roster, or my interest really. You could always try to PM the creator.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby alesav123 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:15 am

Dee4Three wrote:
alesav123 wrote:First, thank you for your great work!

Good luck, most everybody has moved onto 2K18. I don't think you will get any more updates here, you may want to try to do them yourself.

I have not moved fully on to 2K18, but this is not my project or roster, or my interest really. You could always try to PM the creator.

Thank you for the response...
Yeah, it is nothing serious, I'll downgrade Kobe, so no one will sign him, and the portraits, really OCD stuff, nothing much :D
Thanks again for the reply...
alesav123

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 am

No problem!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby carmelo on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:40 am

Bucks alternative court is black!! Whats its ID??
carmelo

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18" UPDATE JULY 25 (DERRICK ROSE CAVS SIGNED) RELEASED!

Postby DimTet on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Shuajota wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

What happened to those jerseys and court for the seattle supersonics expansion team? can we find them somewhwere?
DimTet

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:29 am

Just curious, how far did we get with this? Did you guys finish the jerseys for all 30 teams?

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby intangibles101 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 pm

can you upload again the file?all links are down
intangibles101

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

Does anybody have the files for this? If so, can you upload your modded folder that contains them?

I really wanted to download this and give it a try, but the links are down. I planned on making some youtube videos with it as well.

Really bummed right now that the links don't work.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am

Thank you!

Is the roster still on 2k share?

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby RayRay_953 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Yep. You don't even need to search for it; it's one of the most downloaded rosters. It's called "DNA Ultimate Roster 17-18"

PS, not all of the jerseys were updated with the sponsors, but they all at least have the correct designs (minus the alternates and hwc uniforms)
RayRay_953

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:13 pm

shinron15 wrote:Yep. You don't even need to search for it; it's one of the most downloaded rosters. It's called "DNA Ultimate Roster 17-18"

PS, not all of the jerseys were updated with the sponsors, but they all at least have the correct designs (minus the alternates and hwc uniforms)

Okay, no worries. I'll try it tonight.

Would you say like half the jerseys do?

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding