Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Final Edition*

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:09 pm

2K! NLSC! We back! Hey guys Shady here, and I'm bringing you guys this years version of my slider set! Let me say this first! 2K18 is LIGHTYEARS ahead of 2K17 that said I'm still excited to tackle the challenges that 2K18 brings us! So as you can see by the title this is actually a beta version! The reason being is because i believe the consoles have a patch that I on PC do not yet have! So what that means is feedback is going to be ULTRA important so I can know what you guys are seeing and where I can make improvements!

My top objectives with this set are:

A. Open up the jumpshot game for the USER
B. Increase difficulty driving to the rim!
C. Increase defensive potency!
D. Accurate fouls / turnovers / rebounds!

phpBB [video]

Game Difficulty - Hall Of Fame (Custom) * MAKE SURE TO start on HOF then begin to make changes.

Fatigue - On
Injuries - OFF (User preference)
Game Speed - 46**** (User preference but you experience WILL differ.)
Free Throw Difficulty - 50

Shooting type - Real Player %
Free Throw Shooting Type - Real Player %
Ball Handler Text - None
Shot Meter - OFF
Shot Feedback - OFF

Controller Settings

Defensive Assist Strength - 0 (Honestly I just got tired of the number auto resetting so I started playing at 0 lol)
Boxout Assist Strength - 50

Offense

User/CPU

Inside Shot Success – 50/65
Close Shot Success – 50/65
Mid-range Success – 57/58
3PT Success - 54/55
Layup Success – 55/50
Dunk In Traffic Frequency – 45/55
Dunk In Traffic Success – 10/10
Pass Accuracy – 45/15
Alley-Oop Success – 65/65
Contact Shot Success – 50/50
Ball Security - 60/0
Body-Up Sensitivity- 100/100
Pass Speed - 0/0 (Really helps with the defense)

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 100/100
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) - 50/50
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 50/50
Help Defense Strength - 100/100
Steal Success - 60/60

Attributes

Acceleration – 50/50
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 30/50
Stamina – 50/50
Speed – 50/50
Durability - 50/50
Hustle – 60/65
Ball Handling – 60/75
Hands – 60/45
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 55/100
Stealing – 55/55
Blocking – 30/80
Offensive Awareness - 20/80
Defensive Awareness – 100/90
Offensive Rebounding - 25/30
Defensive Rebounding – 85/85
Offensive Consistency - 35/65
Defensive Consistency - 35/90
Fatigue Rate – 40/40
Lateral Quickness - 70/70

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/75
Take Close Shots – 50/50
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/50
Take 3PT Shots – 50/100 (User Preference*) Too many 3's? If so, try 75, then 50!
Post Shots – 50/50
Attack The Basket -50/50
Look For Post Players – 50/50
Throw Alley-Oops - 100/100
Attempt Dunks – 50/65
Attempt Putbacks – 100/50
Play Passing Lanes – 100/50
Go For On-Ball Steals – 100/100 *Important*
Contest Shots - 100/100
Backdoor Cuts – 70/70

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 100/100
Charging Foul - 100/100
Blocking Foul - 100/100
Reaching Foul - 100/100
Shooting Foul - 100/35 (BROKEN*) CPU won't shoot enough FT's w/e
Loose Ball Foul - 100/100

Movement Sliders:

*HOF DEFAULT FOR ALL*

MY LEAGUE SETTINGS

Setup
Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Simulated Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Normalize Played to Sim Minutes: On
Normalize Played to Sim Stats: On
Fantasy Draft: Off

Playoff Length
Conf Quart: Best of 7
Conf Semi: Best of 7
Conf Finals: Best of 7
NBA Finals: Best of 7

Features
Automatic League Expansion: OFF
League expansion protected players: 7
Progressive Fatigue: ON
Team Chemistry: ON
Rule Changes: ON

Contracts
Salary Cap: ON
Salary Cap Value: 99 MillION
Salary Cap Inflation Rate: 50
Hard Cap: ON
Hard Cap Value: 185 MillION

Trades
Trade Logic: ON
Recently Signed Restriction: ON
Recently Traded Restriction: ON
Rookie Signing Restriction: ON
Financial Trade Rules: On
Stepien Rule: ON
Trade Override: OFF
CPU Trade Offers: ON
CPU-CPU Trades: ON
Trade Approval: ON
Trade Frequency: 20
Previously Traded Draft Picks: ON

Injuries
Injuries: ON
Use Roster Injuries: ON
Injury Severity: 30
Injury Duration: 10
Career Ending Injury Frequency: 1

Progression
Player Progression Rate: 60
Player Regression Rate: 45
In-Season Training Effects: 10

Difficulty
Simulator Difficulty: 50
Trade Negotiation Difficulty: 62
Contract Negotiation Difficulty: 100
Computer resign Aggressiveness: 100
Morale Difficulty: 100
Morale Effects: 40
Chemistry Difficulty: 100
Chemistry Effects: 2
CPU Injury Frequency: 60
User Injury Frequency: 60
Cpu Injury Effects: 4
User Injury Effects: 4

Misc
Draft Class quality: 46
Player Non Financial Ambitions Factor: 100

Sliders are also on on PC 2KShare under #Shady and #ShadyML Excited to see you guys's feedback!
Last edited by ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ShadyMikeGaming

Re: Shady's NBA 2K18 Simulation Sliders *Beta Version*

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Great to see you back at it again this year. Thanks for sharing!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby bongo88 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:51 pm

i checked out your sliders from 2kshare. I'll be testing them randomly. It's amazing how much customizability 2k18 is when it comes to the different slider sets i've tried.

over at operationsports tomba is gushing over the new movement sliders here
these ones:
Speed with Ball (Max rating) - 60/40
Speed with Ball (Min rating) - 40/60
Acceleration with Ball (Max rating) - 60/35
Acceleration with Ball (Min rating) - 60/35
Speed without Ball (Max rating) - 60/50
Speed without Ball (Min rating) - 60/48
Acceleration without Ball (Max rating) - 30/25
Acceleration without Ball (Min rating) - 40/35

have you fiddled with those? they are new this year, i guess.
anyways, will let you know what i think.
are there specific teams/matchups i should try with these sliders?
bongo88

Postby snikr on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:09 am

How do I download the sliders and use in my pc game
snikr

Postby Vicerex on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:52 am

About to try these out right now.

Edit:
Not sure if I'm just really unlucky, or something in these sliders drastically turned down my teams Defense, but first game with these sliders the CPU has 68 points at halftime and are shooting 67%. Nothing I throw at them stops them, they scoring like I'm a high school team. On the bright side, I'm shooting 42% and scored 52 at the half, so on my side of things the offense is realistic so far. I hope their shooting percentages fall back down to earth in the second half...

Edit 2:
Their percentages went down a bit, still was 56% by the end of the game, and I was dominated by 22 points. I'll definitely have to test it again, could have just been bad luck on my part and the AI had some good RNG.
Vicerex

Postby Vicerex on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:22 pm

snikr wrote:How do I download the sliders and use in my pc game

Go into slider settings and press Triangle/Y, it will pop up a list of downloadable sliders. Currently Mike's isn't one of the top listed yet so you have to search for #shady and it will come up, then just download it and you're good to go.
Vicerex

Postby Vicerex on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:55 am

Yeah man I'm struggling too much to score in the post, and mid range. I know it was too easy before but I think we went too far on nerfing it. I'm missing dunks and layups in the post, if they're even remotely near me it's almost a guaranteed miss, even if they don't touch me or contest it.

As you will see below I was thoroughly dominated (I was the Grizz). They shot way too high and I obviously struggled to make shots. The 29% from 3pt I can understand because I have a mediocre 3pt team, but I have a lot of bangers like LaVine, Dwight, Greek Freak & Reggie Jackson and they can't score on the drive or in the post where they dominate in real life. One stat it doesn't show is mid range, I shot under 20% from mid range in this game, keep in mind I only take mid range shots if I'm completely wide open, so missing under 20% of wide open shots is just some BS.

EDIT:
So...then my next game was against the same team, same sliders, only difference was I was the home team this time instead of away and this happened:

That's some WILD inconsistency. I would say that first game was more of bad luck/RNG on my part than an issue with the sliders. I don't think I've ever seen numbers change this drastically from one game to the next.
Vicerex

Postby LittleBigDen on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Played 2 games with yoyr sliders. Firstly i bumped user 3pt to 44, because thought 41 was too low and i think it was a good decision. I was the rockets in both games and I play 11 min qtrs.
In the 1st game i played against the Spurs and first think i noticed was spurs have gone to low post every other possesion. They scored about 20pts in the paint out of all 24 in the 1st qtr. So i lowered cpu look for post player to 40. They continued to post up Kawhi, Gasol and LMA but it wasn't that often.
Next game i played was against the Celtics. The first half was a struggle for both teams, score was like 45-40 with ~40% shooting. But the 2nd half was a whole other story. Threes were raining for both teams, at some point it was 3pt contest between Kyrie and CP3.

I really like transition game, it felt perfectly smooth, it might be first time ever i've enjoyed going on fast break in 2k.

As i said, spurs were looking to post very often. I think it has happened because they have many good low post players since there were almost none low post plays for the celtics.
And Celtics weren't passing as much as i believe they should have. They're a great offensive team and have many players who can move the ball but it was isos for Kyrie and Hayward or PnRs. I don't know if it is a tendency or slider problem.
Finally, i guess shooting percentage was a bit high.
LittleBigDen

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:15 am

Vicerex wrote:Yeah man I'm struggling too much to score in the post, and mid range. I know it was too easy before but I think we went too far on nerfing it. I'm missing dunks and layups in the post, if they're even remotely near me it's almost a guaranteed miss, even if they don't touch me or contest it.

As you will see below I was thoroughly dominated (I was the Grizz). They shot way too high and I obviously struggled to make shots. The 29% from 3pt I can understand because I have a mediocre 3pt team, but I have a lot of bangers like LaVine, Dwight, Greek Freak & Reggie Jackson and they can't score on the drive or in the post where they dominate in real life. One stat it doesn't show is mid range, I shot under 20% from mid range in this game, keep in mind I only take mid range shots if I'm completely wide open, so missing under 20% of wide open shots is just some BS.

[ Image ]

EDIT:
So...then my next game was against the same team, same sliders, only difference was I was the home team this time instead of away and this happened:

[ Image ]

That's some WILD inconsistency. I would say that first game was more of bad luck/RNG on my part than an issue with the sliders. I don't think I've ever seen numbers change this drastically from one game to the next.

Literally like....wow lol thats actually a really crazy swing. TO BE HONEST....my results have been moreso like your second game lol which is why I had a lot of things pretty low! How does the inside game feel? Finishing at the rim? Defensive strength, and most importantly fouls? (I think I have them lower than any other slider maker right now!)
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:20 am

LittleBigDen wrote:Played 2 games with yoyr sliders. Firstly i bumped user 3pt to 44, because thought 41 was too low and i think it was a good decision. I was the rockets in both games and I play 11 min qtrs.
[ Image ]
In the 1st game i played against the Spurs and first think i noticed was spurs have gone to low post every other possesion. They scored about 20pts in the paint out of all 24 in the 1st qtr. So i lowered cpu look for post player to 40. They continued to post up Kawhi, Gasol and LMA but it wasn't that often.
[ Image ]
Next game i played was against the Celtics. The first half was a struggle for both teams, score was like 45-40 with ~40% shooting. But the 2nd half was a whole other story. Threes were raining for both teams, at some point it was 3pt contest between Kyrie and CP3.

I really like transition game, it felt perfectly smooth, it might be first time ever i've enjoyed going on fast break in 2k.

As i said, spurs were looking to post very often. I think it has happened because they have many good low post players since there were almost none low post plays for the celtics.
And Celtics weren't passing as much as i believe they should have. They're a great offensive team and have many players who can move the ball but it was isos for Kyrie and Hayward or PnRs. I don't know if it is a tendency or slider problem.
Finally, i guess shooting percentage was a bit high.

Thanks for the feedback on the 3pt shooting! I tend to agree. One thing I'm seeing from all of the feedback so far is the CPU just isn't getting to the rim enough :/ ugh....like they post a lot, but they don't DRIVE enough! I'm looking to tweak that!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:33 am

bongo88 wrote:i checked out your sliders from 2kshare. I'll be testing them randomly. It's amazing how much customizability 2k18 is when it comes to the different slider sets i've tried.

over at operationsports tomba is gushing over the new movement sliders here
these ones:
Speed with Ball (Max rating) - 60/40
Speed with Ball (Min rating) - 40/60
Acceleration with Ball (Max rating) - 60/35
Acceleration with Ball (Min rating) - 60/35
Speed without Ball (Max rating) - 60/50
Speed without Ball (Min rating) - 60/48
Acceleration without Ball (Max rating) - 30/25
Acceleration without Ball (Min rating) - 40/35

have you fiddled with those? they are new this year, i guess.
anyways, will let you know what i think.
are there specific teams/matchups i should try with these sliders?

I tried his whole set. Wasn't a fan of the changes that he made, I wanted to INCREASE the speed differential between fast and slow players, open the game up....but I felt like the settings above made it worse. I'm going to come up with my own settings and see if I can take advantage of these new sliders.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:53 am

Quick hotfix: I'm putting user ball security at 70 and dropping CPU steal success (under defense) to 50 from 60
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Vicerex on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:24 pm

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:Literally like....wow lol thats actually a really crazy swing. TO BE HONEST....my results have been moreso like your second game lol which is why I had a lot of things pretty low! How does the inside game feel? Finishing at the rim? Defensive strength, and most importantly fouls? (I think I have them lower than any other slider maker right now!)

After about 8-10 more games under my belt, my results are more like my second game as well. I don't know what happened in that first game I posted, that was an anomaly I guess.

As far as the inside game...It's not the best, but I felt it wasn't that good on the default settings either. I'm an old school player so I usually post-up a lot, but in 2K18 I'm finding myself a little scared to post up because it doesn't seem very successful. I've been driving a ton, and it seems about 50/50, which is a healthy level I think. Like I said my team is full of slashers so outside of that first game my slash game has been strong, but not too strong if that makes sense.

As for defensive strength the AI is stone cold. You really notice the difference between a mediocre defensive player and a defensive star, which is awesome. Just last night I played against Kawhi and he held Greek Freak to just 14 points, when I'm averaging 24 points with him. I could really feel the pressure and the difficulty of scoring against Kawhi, while most other defenders Giannis can just blow by them all day long. So I think the defense is in a pretty good spot.

The fouls, I feel the AI fouls are good, I'm shooting around 20-25 free throws a game which I feel is about on par with the NBA. My fouls are really low though, the AI shooting around 10 free throws a game. But that's also because of my playstyle. Even on past games with fouls cranked up to 100 I still barely had around 10 fouls in a game.

For the most part the sliders are feeling really good right now, could use some tweaks here and there but I'm having competitive games. The shooting percentages are still a little high, for me I'm shooting around 45-50% (which isn't too bad) but the AI is more around 50-55% which is definitely a little high.
Vicerex

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:37 am

Thanx for theses sliders, i will definitly make a try edit : first games are solid, it's harder to drive and even to score, cpu is more consistent.

Do you it's possible on 2K18 that pump fake work better vs CPU ?
sticky-fingers

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 am

Vicerex wrote:
ShadyMikeGaming wrote:Literally like....wow lol thats actually a really crazy swing. TO BE HONEST....my results have been moreso like your second game lol which is why I had a lot of things pretty low! How does the inside game feel? Finishing at the rim? Defensive strength, and most importantly fouls? (I think I have them lower than any other slider maker right now!)

After about 8-10 more games under my belt, my results are more like my second game as well. I don't know what happened in that first game I posted, that was an anomaly I guess.

As far as the inside game...It's not the best, but I felt it wasn't that good on the default settings either. I'm an old school player so I usually post-up a lot, but in 2K18 I'm finding myself a little scared to post up because it doesn't seem very successful. I've been driving a ton, and it seems about 50/50, which is a healthy level I think. Like I said my team is full of slashers so outside of that first game my slash game has been strong, but not too strong if that makes sense.

As for defensive strength the AI is stone cold. You really notice the difference between a mediocre defensive player and a defensive star, which is awesome. Just last night I played against Kawhi and he held Greek Freak to just 14 points, when I'm averaging 24 points with him. I could really feel the pressure and the difficulty of scoring against Kawhi, while most other defenders Giannis can just blow by them all day long. So I think the defense is in a pretty good spot.

The fouls, I feel the AI fouls are good, I'm shooting around 20-25 free throws a game which I feel is about on par with the NBA. My fouls are really low though, the AI shooting around 10 free throws a game. But that's also because of my playstyle. Even on past games with fouls cranked up to 100 I still barely had around 10 fouls in a game.

For the most part the sliders are feeling really good right now, could use some tweaks here and there but I'm having competitive games. The shooting percentages are still a little high, for me I'm shooting around 45-50% (which isn't too bad) but the AI is more around 50-55% which is definitely a little high.

That would be because I'm an idiot and had the shooting sliders reversed when I was tweaking smfh I been doing this for how long now? lol

Things I'm testing for update:

HUM Ball security up to 70 from 60
CPU Steal Success down to 50 from 60
Offensive awareness of BOTH User & CPU down to 20 from 50/80
HUM Offensive consistency to 10 CPU Offensive consistency to 75
HUM Defensive consistency to 90 CPU Offensive consistency to 90
CPU Attack the Basket to 90
Shooting foul sliders to 75/60 (Might do 70/65 or 70/60) Not sure yet
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Hushroom on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:53 am

Your sliders give this game a great challenge! Driving to the hoop is much more difficult. Thank you sir! (Y) (Y)

edit: Also, you should post these on operationsports
Hushroom

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 am

Hushroom wrote:Your sliders give this game a great challenge! Driving to the hoop is much more difficult. Thank you sir! (Y) (Y)

Glad you are enjoying! Still trying to make improvements!

And yea I would but the lifetime ban and active grudge their mods hold against me kinda makes that hard! :roll:
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Hushroom on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:48 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
Hushroom wrote:Your sliders give this game a great challenge! Driving to the hoop is much more difficult. Thank you sir! (Y) (Y)

And yea I would but the lifetime ban and active grudge their mods hold against me kinda makes that hard! :roll:

Oh god...lol

What are you trying to improve right now?
Hushroom

Postby Vicerex on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 am

So I'm about 20 games in with these sliders. For the most part I'm pleased, I was massively dominating the boards but I now know that's because of Dwight Howard, because he went down with injury and during those 4 games I was a mediocre rebounding team at best. My shooting percentages are still a little high but not absurd, same for the AI. However I did have another anomaly game where the AI shot 67% (at half time they had 73% yikes!), which makes two now out of 20 games, the other 18 were at or around 50% which is high but reasonable. I'm not sure what's up with those games, it can't be the sliders doing it, it has to be an issue with the game itself where for some reason almost a whole team just gets hot at once and doesn't miss. I've never had games like that in previous titles.

I'm looking forward to your next version, but I'm already about 80% pleased with this set. Keep up the great work!
Vicerex

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:06 am

Vicerex wrote:So I'm about 20 games in with these sliders. For the most part I'm pleased, I was massively dominating the boards but I now know that's because of Dwight Howard, because he went down with injury and during those 4 games I was a mediocre rebounding team at best. My shooting percentages are still a little high but not absurd, same for the AI. However I did have another anomaly game where the AI shot 67% (at half time they had 73% yikes!), which makes two now out of 20 games, the other 18 were at or around 50% which is high but reasonable. I'm not sure what's up with those games, it can't be the sliders doing it, it has to be an issue with the game itself where for some reason almost a whole team just gets hot at once and doesn't miss. I've never had games like that in previous titles.

I'm looking forward to your next version, but I'm already about 80% pleased with this set. Keep up the great work!

Going to post an update either really really late tonight or tomorrow! You guys are going to love them I'm sure!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:

Just curious..

What made them give you a lifetime ban? I feel like that site doesn't encouraging modding at all, the PC section is really lame. I created an account on there and I cant even start a thread.....
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby taylor2255 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:51 am

Shady i have always been a big fan of your Sliders since 2k16. My main focus in 2k is CPU vs CPU your sliders worked like a charm when it came to that area. The Realistic stats and numbers was good to see. I hope your 2k18 sliders can make CPU vs CPU very realstic and Non-cheese.

Do you think these sliders will be perfect for 2k18 CPU vs CPU????
taylor2255

Postby Hushroom on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:33 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
Vicerex wrote:So I'm about 20 games in with these sliders. For the most part I'm pleased, I was massively dominating the boards but I now know that's because of Dwight Howard, because he went down with injury and during those 4 games I was a mediocre rebounding team at best. My shooting percentages are still a little high but not absurd, same for the AI. However I did have another anomaly game where the AI shot 67% (at half time they had 73% yikes!), which makes two now out of 20 games, the other 18 were at or around 50% which is high but reasonable. I'm not sure what's up with those games, it can't be the sliders doing it, it has to be an issue with the game itself where for some reason almost a whole team just gets hot at once and doesn't miss. I've never had games like that in previous titles.

Going to post an update either really really late tonight or tomorrow! You guys are going to love them I'm sure!

Can't wait bud!
Hushroom

Postby taylor2255 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:40 am

Hushroom wrote:
ShadyMikeGaming wrote:

Can't wait bud!

same can't wait. always been a fan of your work Shady :o
taylor2255

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:48 am

Dee4Three wrote:
ShadyMikeGaming wrote:

Just curious..

What made them give you a lifetime ban? I feel like that site doesn't encouraging modding at all, the PC section is really lame. I created an account on there and I cant even start a thread.....

The funny thing is I actually got banned because of the Madden forum lol.....I'll say it just like this. I got banned from that site for holding them to a standard. When EA launched that gamechanger program and started posting people on that forum everything went downhill. Which is exactly why Madden is still trash. It got to the point where any type of critique of the game was shot down you had mods closing your threads, and you couldn't even talk sim sports. If you were labeled as a person who "didn't like madden" or IMO accept it for the garbage that it is they just keyed in on you. I wouldn't be surprised if EA was paying them somehow. Anyways I told them look I been posting sliders on here for a long time now my slider thread for madden had like 300 pages lol I talked to the owner of the site Steve_OS and I talked to Millenium_OS and they were pretty much just like whatever we can't have you bashing madden or not giving "constructive criticism" lol

taylor2255 wrote:Shady i have always been a big fan of your Sliders since 2k16. My main focus in 2k is CPU vs CPU your sliders worked like a charm when it came to that area. The Realistic stats and numbers was good to see. I hope your 2k18 sliders can make CPU vs CPU very realstic and Non-cheese.

Do you think these sliders will be perfect for 2k18 CPU vs CPU????

I don't know about perfect, CPU vs CPU is all about tendencies....only way to know is to try it out and see how it goes and tweak from there!

Thanks man and that's kind of been my issue with this process....these anomaly games....like some crazy sh** be happening and I'm like man.....I feel like that should never be happening, but I don't like to tweak after just one game! My guess is that it has something to do with the offensive consistency sliders. Also, I revamped the rebounding so I'm hoping that the changes that I made help players other than Centers get rebounds! But it will be a process!
ShadyMikeGaming

Next

Return to NBA 2K18