FIBA 2K v14.0 Released - EuroBasket 2017 Update

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: FIBA 2K v12.0 Released - 2017 FIBA Asia Cup Philippines Update

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:42 am

Med, put in Bosnian roster Nikola Gajic, Stefan Glogovac and Alex Renfroe instead of Darko Talic and Nedzad Muratovic. Firstly, there are CFs for those 3 in that pack I have sent you, and there is not for these 2 (Talic and Muratovic), and secondly, they have played more games and had more minutes in pre-qualifications than these 2.
Wolfy03

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:49 am

Belgium, Romania and Iceland have their final team with 12 players each. Hungary and Czech Republic i´m lookin for their final list with selected players.

I put this information for Med and because these three teams are the first i´m going to edit.
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod : http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.ph ... a#p1648781
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby iamSamke on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 am

Maravich just start making faces for teams that released final squads, we can't afford to lose more time. Do your magic (y)
Pepis and I have 13 more jerseys to make, hope to finish my part in 2-3 days.
iamSamke

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:03 am

Maravich wrote: Eurobasket begins 31 august. I think that teams should put their final squads today or tomorrow. I´ll begin with these three first teams. Lituania is ready and send.

I was right. It begin to release the final teams... A guy for Belgium is changed from page that Samke put. Anyway i put the list of players of each team that i´m making (position, height). It can be useful for Med.
Last edited by Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby iamSamke on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:08 am

Maravich wrote:
iamSamke wrote:Maravich just start making faces for teams that released final squads, we can't afford to lose more time. Do your magic (y)

Eurobasket begins 31 august. I think that teams should put their final squads today or tomorrow. I´ll begin with these three first teams. Lituania is ready and send.

Excatly, you are correct. Amazing. Earlier you start, earlier the patch will be finished. Make sure to check out if there are any CFs that are already done in Euroleague mod, so you save your time.
iamSamke

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:27 am

iamSamke wrote:
Maravich wrote:
iamSamke wrote:Maravich just start making faces for teams that released final squads, we can't afford to lose more time. Do your magic (y)

Eurobasket begins 31 august. I think that teams should put their final squads today or tomorrow. I´ll begin with these three first teams. Lituania is ready and send.

Excatly, you are correct. Amazing. Earlier you start, earlier the patch will be finished. Make sure to check out if there are any CFs that are already done in Euroleague mod, so you save your time.

Yes, i´m taking a view. Some CFs need other better version (Hervelle for example), and some team need hard work. I´m in now.
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 am

Maravich wrote:
iamSamke wrote:
Maravich wrote:

Yes, i´m taking a view. Some CFs need other better version (Hervelle for example), and some team need hard work. I´m in now.

As I recall there are some good CFs for Jonathon Tabu and Sam Van Rossom there.
Wolfy03

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:13 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
Maravich wrote:
iamSamke wrote:
Maravich wrote:

As I recall there are some good CFs for Jonathon Tabu and Sam Van Rossom there.

Yes. Sam Van Rossom is edited by me. I think Tabu too... LOL
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Medevenx on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:20 am

Here is a list of players that need cyberfaces:

Code: Select all
   RUSSIA
6640   Evgenii Baburin
6641   Vitaly Fridzon
6642   Vladimir Ivlev
6643   Semen Antonov
6644   Andrey Zubkov
6645   Dmitry Khovstov
6646   Vladislav Trushkin
6647   Maxim Kolyushkin
6648   Andrey Vorontsevich
6649   Dmitrii Kulagin
6650   Mikhail Kulagin
6651   Nikita Kurbanov
6652   Coach Sergei Bazarevich

LITHUANIA
6659   Elmantas Bendzius
6660   Rokas Giedraitis

BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
6636   Darko Talic
6637   Nedzad Muratovic

I will continue working later tonight after coming home from work. I will be away on official business again from Aug 30 (Wed morning) to Aug 31 (Thu night). However, Friday is a holiday so I will be working on this full time from Friday to Sunday.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Guys, tbh, this is total mess. First thing first: answer to question "Which teams needs to be updated" is "ALL". Every team has different line-up than last competition it participated in.

Here is table which contains list of players for teams WHO ANNOUNCED FINAL SQUAD and it contains our proggres, so we can clearly see what is left to be done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
There are 9 teams without lineups, but I will update them as soon as they release official rosters. Feel free to edit table if you make something (ex. if Maravich makes Belgium CF's mark Belgium CF's with green. Everyone, please follow the list.
iamSamke

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:46 pm

iamSamke wrote:Guys, tbh, this is total mess. First thing first: answer to question "Which teams needs to be updated" is "ALL". Every team has different line-up than last competition it participated in.

Here is table which contains list of players for teams WHO ANNOUNCED FINAL SQUAD and it contains our proggres, so we can clearly see what is left to be done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
There are 9 teams without lineups, but I will update them as soon as they release official rosters. Feel free to edit table if you make something (ex. if Maravich makes Belgium CF's mark Belgium CF's with green. Everyone, please follow the list.

This was the first thing that i told that we have to do. The first and the most important thing. Without this, everything is going to be a disaster. Thanks iamSamke for the work.

In this page you can see the final list and you can update your table. Its in spanish, but you can understand easy. If you need help, PM (or skype, you know):

https://www.solobasket.com/internaciona ... elecciones
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:52 pm

For now...

Belgium:

OUT - Hans Vanwijn
IN - Vicent Kestelot

Anyway Hans Vanwijn has a cyberface edited already. No problem.
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:53 pm

iamSamke, take a view in the link that i have put. Its the way for closing teams and for final squad for every team in Eurobasket 2017.Edit your list with the information that i have put. Close the list. You have PM :D

So, everyone can have a idea for pending work (cyberfaces - Wolfy and me) and for making a roster Eurobasket 2017 (Med or who is going to make this roster Eurobasket2017).

Without this, all is going to be a disaster, ok everyone?
Last edited by Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Marked CFS edited in list!
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Table updated with FINAL SQUADS for Serbia and Israel.
Wolfy03

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Wolfy03, iamSamke...

In the link that i have put we can see the final squads for every team in Eurobasket 2017.
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Medevenx on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 pm

My official business tomorrow until Thursday has been cancelled but I think based on what I have read in this thread, it is better if I step down and let you guys take care of the Eurobasket mod. I do not feel that I am suited for this mod. This FIBA mod is bigger than me and is too big for one man from a different timezone as all of you to manage. If you people need my help, I can always lend my services. I don't know how this is a "mess", I already put a list that 22 of the 30 teams already have cyberfaces. Lineups for teams such as Montenegro, Russia, etc. with cyberfaces sent by Wolfy are in the Excel file I attached in this thread but is not in the Google Doc which means nobody took a look at the Excel file. For now, I believe I have to step down from this mod. If you guys need someone to create the roster and compile everything, I am always ready to do that.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Problem is that we have different point of view on this whole project. I'm sorry to hear tou are stepoing down after 3 years. I'd really like to finish this mod, so Maravich, are you in (Wolfy and me are in, as well as Pepis)?

PS Medevenx, I will PM you on Facebook, please check.
Last edited by iamSamke on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iamSamke

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:25 pm

iamSamke wrote:Problem is that we have different point of view on this whole project. I'm sorry to hear tou are stepoing down after 3 years. I'd really like to finish this mod, so Maravich, are you in (Wolfy and me are in, as well as Pepis)?

I am in, very sad to hear Med is stepping down after 3 years, but I think that we can finish this project.
Wolfy03

Postby Medevenx on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Wolfy03 wrote:
iamSamke wrote:Problem is that we have different point of view on this whole project. I'm sorry to hear tou are stepoing down after 3 years. I'd really like to finish this mod, so Maravich, are you in (Wolfy and me are in, as well as Pepis)?

I am in, very sad to hear Med is stepping down after 3 years, but I think that we can finish this project.

I just feel that Eurobasket is something you can do even without me. Judging by the posts in this thread, it feels like I am only eavesdropping on a project that you are all capable of doing. After Olympics 2016, I did not know that people would still be interested in FIBA updates. When FIBA Asia Cup was announced, I knew that I would only update Gilas since it is the only team I find easy to update given that I had the material to work with even without the manpower (almost nobody is working on the PBA 2K update anymore, just two to three guys max). That is why I did not expect that the European community would be enthusiastic about updating Eurobasket because I don't recall having this much manpower during last Eurobasket 2015 (we only updated the European teams in the 30-team lineup in the past, not the entire Eurobasket). If I had known that all of you would be interested in modding for Eurobasket again, we would have started an entire month ago with the project. It just feels that my ability to organize, compile and produce a quality product is being underestimated or disrespected.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Maravich on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:46 pm

PS Medevenx, I will PM you on Facebook, please check.

Some things.

Sad for no having Medevenx, in project but i think that he is being a big guy in this point. Its a big decisition leave that we get to arrive the end. I think the same thing, if Med had known that some crazy european guys are ready for making this mod (Eurobasket2017) this could have been in other way.

Now... i´m in, but i want work with an order.

For Wolfy03, iamSamke, Pepis21. My idea is this and i think that we all have the same idea: 30 european teams. Eurobasket2017. A roster with closed squads. Its the first thing. Edit the roster. I have put the link for have the roster so many times. No problem if i have to put other time more. If we work in this way, no problem with me. I´m in. I want to be in.

Anyway, for all, specially for Medevenx, if we get release this, it could be used for updating next FIBA :)
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Medevenx on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Maravich wrote:Some things.

Sad for no having Medevenx, in project but i think that he is being a big guy in this point. Its a big decisition leave that we get to arrive the end. I think the same thing, if Med had known that some crazy european guys are ready for making this mod (Eurobasket2017) this could have been in other way.

Now... i´m in, but i want work with an order.

For Wolfy03, iamSamke, Pepis21. My idea is this and i think that we all have the same idea: 30 european teams. Eurobasket2017. A roster with closed squads. Its the first thing. Edit the roster. I have put the link for have the roster so many times. No problem if i have to put other time more. If we work in this way, no problem with me. I´m in. I want to be in.

Anyway, for all, specially for Medevenx, if we get release this, it could be used for updating next FIBA :)

I will still post a roster this week with renamed cyberfaces & jerseys you all have sent compatible with the latest FIBA 2K update just to remind everyone what I am capable of. Frankly, the .ROS file is the last thing to do because compiling should always come first before the roster structure itself since it is hard to get right. But if I do not feel that I am wanted or needed for this project, there is no need for me to continue.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Wolfy03 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 am

I have finished last pack of cyberfaces including Armenia, Finland, Poland and Sweden for that 30 team EuroBasket mod, so my job with CFs is done. Med, I will send it to you in PM link.
Wolfy03

Postby Maravich on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:42 am

Wolfy03 wrote:I have finished last pack of cyberfaces including Armenia, Finland, Poland and Sweden for that 30 team EuroBasket mod, so my job with CFs is done. Med, I will send it to you in PM link.

I´m working with :

- Belgium
- Czech Republic
- Hungary
- Iceland
- Romania

What teams are pending for?
Always old school
Maravich

Postby iamSamke on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:46 am

You need to work on Netherlands, Ukraine and Estonia too. 8 teams in total. Wolfy finished 22 already.
iamSamke

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding