Washington Wizards

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Postby TheBob on Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:25 am

scubilete wrote:
I prefer to call it like that: Davis & Rip - Stackhouse trade.

You can prefer to call it whatever you want but the fact of the matter is that a player who averages 2 Ppg in 7.6 minutes is not a significant addition to a trade.

scubilete wrote:
Rich Hamilton-----still developing
Hubert Davis------Good Player

How come you call Hubert Davis a good player when he averages those kind of numbers but Richard Hamilton who is their starting 2 guard is considered still developing?

scubilete wrote:
I see in the voting ballot some M. Dunleavy, does that mean he's at the level of Tim Duncan to take his position?, NO right?.

You're right but the difference here is that bith Stackhouse and Ratliff were both former all-stars. They weren't just simply put on the ballot. Remeber you wrote....

scubilete wrote:
I don't know if you realize the quality of Player you have in Stackhouse, but J. Terry or T. Ratliff are far from being an All Star like Stack is

Even though both Stackhouse and Ratliff have both been all-stars once?

scubilete wrote:just cause Ratlif went to an All star game that I don't remember which was that, that means he's at the Level of Stackhouse?

He was voted into the 2001 all-star game. I agree that it doesn't mean he's at the same level as Stackhouse but you did say....

scubilete wrote:
J. Terry or T. Ratliff are far from being an All Star like Stack is
TheBob

Postby MC Hao on Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:57 am

scubilete, my advice for you is: try to learn how to read posts first, you seem to always get the wrong ideas out of other people's posts.
MC Hao

Postby scubilete on Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:40 am

Llamaj mim, my advice to you is try to learn to read post before you advice anyone else, you seem to understand just your friend post, I'm not the one picking his posts, I picked the original post the part that is about a trade with atlanta, I don't think I'm getting the wrong idea of your friend quotes.

First of all. You should know Rip is still developing cause this is what? his 2nd or 3rd year, he's not a veteran, is he?

However Finally theBob you understood one point

He was voted into the 2001 all-star game. I agree that it doesn't mean he's at the same level as Stackhouse

I thought it was too difficult for u and your friend to get that.

Oakley was in an all star as well, does that mean he can get an even trade with Webber?, you're right, NO.

but you did say J. Terry and Ratliff are far from being an all star like Stack is.

Now this is a point you should understand, to go to the all star game is not to be an all star like he is, Im not going to explain that to you cause I'm not a teacher but you should look at the point just like your friend saw your point there you saying that it was stackhouse for rip hamilton the trade.
scubilete

Postby scubilete on Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:08 am

Going back to the subject, if those news you posted there Champ are real, I hope the trade goes if it's really helpful for the Wiz, I would like to see the Wiz taking the sixers out of the way, :-). I'm going to ignore your quotes B.

Dzzzzzzzzzzzz
scubilete

Postby TheBob on Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:25 am

Ok I was going to requote you over and over again but I cant be bothred now and it is kinda pointless. Getting back to the subject I don't believe these are actually possble trades are they? Aren't they just trade proposals?
TheBob

Postby scubilete on Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:33 am

I just wished he (Champ) had included a link where it would give some info, not just typing it cause like you said they just don't look possible trades.
scubilete

Postby Stevan on Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:57 am

I believe the Crawford/Curry for Brown deal was a suggestion of Sam Smith's, on http://chicagosports.com/bulls
Stevan

Postby champ on Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:30 pm

and the Atlanta one is from a confidentual source.
champ

Postby champ on Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:33 pm

WASHINGTON WIZARDS 101
CHICAGO BULLS 98

Michael Jordan: 14 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists
Larry Hughes: 22 points, 8 rebounds
Jerry Stackhouse: 10 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists

Washington win their 5 straight game to take their record to 18-17
champ

Postby MC Hao on Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:21 pm

Yeah, OK, scubilete. Me and TheBob are friends, and we just had a flame war on the other thread for fun. Yeah, great thinking. I just feel like you missunderstood TheBob's point and turned it into something TheBob didn't mean, I was just trying to explain it to you, but I guess you didn't appreciate it. That's fine with me, you're just another person to ignore.
MC Hao

Postby champ on Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:46 pm

The Wizards are now tied with Orlando and a game behind Philly.
champ

Postby scubilete on Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:28 pm

That's fine with me, you're just another person to ignore.

8) , Great!!!!!!! Cause when someone like you try to explain a point I or everyone else got don't think it's useful, don't waste my time with quotes about my comments, everyone express what they think and you for sure are the only one who can express what other think, what it makes you something over a normal person, so don't think your making me any damage ignoring me, you're just doing me a big favor.
scubilete

Postby TheBob on Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:45 am

Scubilete, it says you live in New York. Does that mean English is your first language?
TheBob

Postby scubilete on Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:13 am

no, that means I speak 4 languages, do you have any problem with that? or does that have anything to do with the Original post?
scubilete

Postby TheBob on Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:42 am

scubilete wrote:no, that means I speak 4 languages, do you have any problem with that? or does that have anything to do with the Original post?

Well it does when I have trouble understanding what you mean and considering you live in New York you should be able to express yourself in English coherantly.
TheBob

Postby scubilete on Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:57 am

It's not my problem that you can't understand plain English, when I'm not talking to you, you should understand that also now you living somewhere where English is spoken you should be able to understand that, if not that's not my problem I repeat. Plus, like I said earlier, I'm not a teacher to teach you, ask your teacher or someone to teach you English, at least if you want to understand what I'm saying.
scubilete

Postby TheBob on Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:47 pm

scubilete wrote: 8) , Great!!!!!!! Cause when someone like you try to explain a point I or everyone else got don't think it's useful, don't waste my time with quotes about my comments, everyone express what they think and you for sure are the only one who can express what other think, what it makes you something over a normal person, so don't think your making me any damage ignoring me, you're just doing me a big favor.

Read this again and tell me if you understand it...
TheBob

Postby champ on Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:53 pm

The Wizards are only 2.5 games out of the 4th seed (Boston). The Wizards are likely to be in the top 4 soon given their extremely easy schedule this month. Later in the season when the Wizards play a lot of the western teams they should also do very well. Why? Because earlier in the season the Wizards lost to western teams by very small margins in games that they were in control of or equal up until the last 5 minutes. However recently the Wizards started closing out close games and if they played those tight games again, they would finish them off. Stackhouse said that since new years eve the team has bonded off the court and gone out together more, so their oncourt chemistry is so much better now under pressure. Wizards lost to Sacramento, Minnesota (let a 20 point lead slip) and San Antonio (and beat the Spurs the second time they played them) by small margins with 4th quarter breakdowns. I see the Wizards finishing very high in the east. 50+ wins is likely.
champ

Postby Clinton on Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:09 pm

I see the Wizards finishing very high in the east. 50+ wins is likely.

Don't think so.
Clinton

Postby champ on Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:13 pm

Clinton wrote:
I see the Wizards finishing very high in the east. 50+ wins is likely.

Don't think so.

i was hoping you would say that.
champ

Postby Clinton on Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:30 pm

Why's that??
Clinton

Postby champ on Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:09 pm

Clinton wrote:Why's that??

cos its on record now
champ

Postby Clinton on Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:48 pm

:lol:
Clinton

Postby champ on Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:11 am

:lol:
champ

Postby courtney on Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:21 am

champ u reject, u need 2 quit dreaming about having orgies with the washington wizards.....even if they make the playoffs they won't go past the first round
courtney

PreviousNext

Return to NBA & Basketball