G-League Mod-2020 Updates RLSD in Downloads

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

G-League Mod-2020 Updates RLSD in Downloads

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:24 am

:headbang: Production Staff: :bowdown2:
:D RICH72601(Compiler,Frontend / Global,etc)
:D Devilish(CF,Compiler,Ratings,Rotations & etc)
:D Monzki(CF)
:D NickTheQuick31
:D Blang(CF)
:D JawSFreelao
:D JBC(Animations & Settings)
:D Kreyyon
:D Mackubex
:D ICE2K (CF)
:D slimm44
:D DaCrispy
:D Bledzone2k (New Shoe System)
:D Bjaypel2k x RKM(Frontend,Back-end,Stadiums,Courts)
:D Jumpman2K
:D JanZan2k(CF)
phpBB [video]

RELEASE-https://mega.nz/#F!9bR3hJLA!B6NztQiZvcrT0ggaRyDbqg RELEASE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOD IS IN EARLY PRODUCTION IF ANY AVAILABLE FOR HELP PM one of us!
Whats up guys havent been here in a good minute but im here with a project some may like.I seen some projects go unfinished i dont mind trying to pickup where they left of or starting new ones.So i've started a new DLeague project for NBA2K14.Heres what i've done so far i dont have a license for REDMC nor can i even order the damn thing now.But whatevers... :| Anyway this is the last official update built roster i made thru hex editing and such ty Jao,Leftos,Vlad.I continually thank you guys for all the tutorials and knowledge that you all have provided.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Ok now lets talk about the mod,so far i looked at DLeague teams and there are a totally of about 26 Teams alot without court reference but if anyone has those and some jersey references that would help.
Ok so i've done most of the teams and jerseys and this shouldnt overwrite any of the original files well maybe Team_### now sure yet on what to do with crowds yet i've tried changing them without replacement and havent got it to work yet.

But ok we will have in this mod so far 30DLeague teams 26 Official / 4 Fictional until TBA there will be updates to this .But lets look at some screenshots and get some suggestions and ideas going for this thread.Ok any help is alright with me if you know me by know you should see i'll do mods by myself doesnt matter but i like to give and have others get credits for projects as well im no greedy man at all lol :crazyeyes:

Here are some pictures of some ingame stuff i've finished already.But if you would like to join the team which is just myself :cheeky: your more than welcome just drop me a PM with what things that you can mod~
But im gonna bring DLeague to life no fill in players(i hate that) actual cyberfaces and actual players
I have other ideas but we'll leave them in airspace for now..But let me know what you think of this MOD!
Oh yea i took the original 2k12 Dleague jerseys and made a Template out of them thats where i got the style for other teams
they all have same style so lets keep that i believe its like this in actual life maybe.
Image-
Fixed mistake shown in picture-CenterLine(Fixed)
ImageImage
Ok if these pictures arent showing GO HERE>>> https://www.facebook.com/ICanModByDevilishNLSC/
Last edited by Devilish on Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:35 am, edited 33 times in total.
~~~~~People down here need ice water..For more of my mods and junk visit here...! ~~~~~~
(Y) https://www.facebook.com/ICanModByDevilishNLSC/ (Y)
Devilish

Re: NBADL "17" Coming soon(PM if available for help)

Postby Devilish on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:57 am

I created some normal warmups i would do every team but it would just take longer to release and i want to hurry and get to the rosters and ratings but here are some teams Most real and real logos some fictional courts because of no references also the Dleague will be named Gleague during the start of the season so i maybe change all the logos to this one the one that they are gonna use for next yr Image

I found some references of some courts whatever i found i tried to create it
ImageImage
Away Warmups / Home Warmups

If a team has no reference and just a logo i give them a fictional court such as the Memphis Hustle Dleague team they have a logo but no jerseys and courts so lets create them some for now.There will be updates for this mod i will try and keep the Dleague /GLeague up to date with real players i dont have REDMC so i cant do staff but someone with it is more than welcome to help if they want.
~~~~~People down here need ice water..For more of my mods and junk visit here...! ~~~~~~
Devilish

Postby skateguy0708 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:20 pm

It looks like you've had a good start, wish I knew how to make cyberfaces/courts/etc. If I did I would most def help
skateguy0708

Postby Devilish on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:13 pm

(Y) All good :D And actually what i could really use help with if anyone is looking at this thread is a roster tool update from Leftos editor
Devilish

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Ok i see there was a problem with the 2k12 jersey file and some sort of lighting i guess which why some textures showed up so bright in the previews but i've fixed that problem and on to the next one. :wink: I managed to do some cyberfaces there is still alot more to do but i'll get them done while waiting for the other modders on the project must keep moving forward tons of work still :mrgreen: here are some previews not the best but i always try to go back when i find better photos/ anyone have references of Dleague players? They are sort of hard to find. :(
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image ImageImage Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Best references i could get actually so i did my best with them i had more but gonna show some other stuff
i found that the names were at the top instead of the bottom of the numbers so im working on fixing that issue but other than that this should be fun once i fill out the roster and faces plus ratings etc!I would like to have association mode for the mode should be 26 actual teams and 4 fictional.I guess it would be a total conversion i havent learned much about gamedata but i will look into that soon but i fixed the names and i've made a psd to import the numbers correctly.The names texture is a bit screwed up so i guess 2K made this mistake and left it,so you cant extract like the letters of the bulls home jersey and uise them for the letters of the Dleague home jerseys.It comes out all nonaligned But the Psd i made i've made you can overlay the numbers should be in the correct spots i tested it i will test it more.Jerseys are pretty much made from scratch i notice some mistakes so i will go over but here is the fix of the letters and numbers.
Image Image
Image Image
So anyone have any feedback or ideas on the mod anyone still playing 2K14 lol :shock: :lol:

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa things like this i would love to put in a jersey update pack :cheeky:
Devilish

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:29 am

I made this for my NBA D-League 2K17.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Devilish on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am

(Y) Nice work would you let me use it for dleague update jersey pack in the future if i need to use a template?
Devilish

Postby skateguy0708 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 pm

great work bro, I know it's a lot but keep it up (Y)
skateguy0708

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 pm

Devilish wrote:(Y) Nice work would you let me use it for dleague update jersey pack in the future if i need to use a template?

Yes, but put me in credits please.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Devilish on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Devilish wrote:(Y) Nice work would you let me use it for dleague update jersey pack in the future if i need to use a template?

Yes, but put me in credits please.
Oh of course (Y)
Devilish

Postby Devilish on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

:| :shock: Oook so i ran into a bit of a problem maybe you guys can help me figure this out.I changed all the teams numbers but once i got to the golden state warriors Home Jersey i am unable to change the number color to blue...Now without REDMC how am i able to do this :?:
Devilish

Postby Fifedawg on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:48 am

Nice (Y)
Fifedawg

Postby skateguy0708 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 am

I know this isn't an answer but bump for the sake of helping you bro :)
skateguy0708

Postby BPDHoplite on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Huge D-League fan (Raptors 905)

But it's now the Gatorade League
So it's the G-League now

Just saying
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby RICH72601 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:01 am

Devilish wrote::| :shock: Oook so i ran into a bit of a problem maybe you guys can help me figure this out.I changed all the teams numbers but once i got to the golden state warriors Home Jersey i am unable to change the number color to blue...Now without REDMC how am i able to do this :?:
[ Image ]

The Golden State Warriors' numbers have a custom color with certain values because the front numbers and the back numbers have different colors.
RICH72601

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 am

DaCrispy wrote:Huge D-League fan (Raptors 905)

But it's now the Gatorade League
So it's the G-League now

Just saying

I've noticed that thanks,will be updated when released
Devilish

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:08 am

RICH72601 wrote:
Devilish wrote::| :shock: Oook so i ran into a bit of a problem maybe you guys can help me figure this out.I changed all the teams numbers but once i got to the golden state warriors Home Jersey i am unable to change the number color to blue...Now without REDMC how am i able to do this :?:
[ Image ]

The Golden State Warriors' numbers have a custom color with certain values because the front numbers and the back numbers have different colors.

I noticed that also and wondered if hex editing colors will effect the numbers on the back as well,jersey slot needs to be changed for this fix,such as classic away II or something other i've tried it and they come up correctly
Devilish

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am

Ok so now all 26 official teams have courts and jerseys here is the last one for the Austin Spurs
Think its close enough but yea about the Gleague i posted earlier about that and the changes they might make but not announced alot on the new dleague whats been showed in the mod are the current changes except for the gleague logo i honestly think they will change that btw. But Enjoy im looking forward to more roster work i've done quite more a few faces already.
Also i looked at NBA2K12 Dleague ratings and they were 55-62...So with that being said i guess no player should be rated higher than 65.I dont want it to feel like 2K but rather yet a bunch of bums who desperately want to make it in the NBA haha
Devilish

Postby RICH72601 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:19 am

RICH72601

Postby Devilish on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:12 pm

(Y) thats looking good mate
Devilish

Postby BPDHoplite on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Few Questions:

Can you add Isaiah Austin and Jimmer Fredette as Free Agents?
Also some undrafted talent that will likely play in the D-League eg. P.J. Dozier and late picks like Nigel Williams Goss.
Will it be MyCareer compatible?
Estimated release date
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby Devilish on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:02 am

DaCrispy wrote:Few Questions:

Can you add Isaiah Austin and Jimmer Fredette as Free Agents?
Also some undrafted talent that will likely play in the D-League eg. P.J. Dozier and late picks like Nigel Williams Goss.
Will it be MyCareer compatible?
Estimated release date

Sure i had planned on that having some players who played in the dleague for the last few yrs or so maybe going back only 3-4yrs at the most but My career hopefully will work as i said i havent touched any original files all the jerseys are not related to the Uh###
they are dh### as well as the floors i also changed that as well.Just doing as much as i can without REDMC but its coming along nicely.Release date TBA because i really wanna find someone with REDMC license for coaches and arena names there is a few fixes that could be done with REDMC but i cant even get ahold of a license.Hopefully i get help with my tool i contacted a few ppl no replies back yet as of now but hopefully i can get that project back going soon as well
Devilish

Postby Bassman58 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:38 am

If you want to purchase RedMC you have to be patient. I purchased a new key recently and it took two weeks to get a response.
Bassman58

Postby Devilish on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:43 am

Bassman58 wrote:If you want to purchase RedMC you have to be patient. I purchased a new key recently and it took two weeks to get a response.

How exactly did you purchase it the program doesnt even bring up the module anymore.
And i've emailed the email provided but yea i am waiting im just curious as to what you did
Devilish

Postby RICH72601 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 am

30 Teams, 26 official, 4 fictional. It's gonna be good :D

RICH72601

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding