I missed all of your pretty faces!!!

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

I missed all of your pretty faces!!!

Postby Dc311 on Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 am

HEY GUYS AND POSSIBLE GIRLS!!! First off, I would like to apologize to the NBA Live 08 people for not finishing up my shit that I was working on. Okay that is done.

I have not been on here in like three years. I had fallen in love and had got engaged(woo hoo) and cut back on the modding thing because she was complaining that I was spending too much time on it. So I took a break because it was in fact burning me out and I had a wedding to plan. The thing is I just forgot about it and never continued. Then that bitch fucked me over. Depression sets in, two mild heart attacks happen because of her and an assholes face got what it deserved because he was part of the reason why I became single.

I finally get the clear to work after my second mild heart attack, I got a new job, worked there for a month and guess what? I got cellulitis on my right foot which I let go for two weeks because I did not want to miss work. So what happened next? I lost my pinky toe. It went wee wee wee all the way home.

Another nine months pass by with the depression of my toe being gone, not working again and the continued arguing with the now ex-fiance and what happens? A pressure ulcer that I had underneath my big toe on my right foot got infected and had to be amputated.

WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL OF THIS SHIT HAPPENING TO ME!!! Maybe it was because I did not finish my modding. Hmmmm. :wink:

So now I have a right foot that looks like a birds foot. LoL.

Anyways. I am done feeling like shit and feeling down all the time going all the way back to when I had my major heart attack in June of 2013 and my heart surgery in March of 2014. My body is slowly going away and I am accepting that. I know I am not going to live a long life. I have done too much to myself to go back. I am just going to enjoy what I can. I'm enjoying life a lot more now. I'm saying what I have to say to people that I know that need to hear the truth.
I'm also smoking ze ganja and doing LSD and/or mushrooms every weekend now.So that helps. Maybe I will do a mod soon. I don't know. Maybe.

I hope all of you from when I was hear a few years back are doing good. I'm happy that this site/forum is still around.

I don't care. GO SPURS GO!!! I'm proud of the team this season after Duncan's retirement. It was sad seeing my favorite player go. It was hard seeing the team go down the way they did this season. Oh well.
Dc311
"F@*K YOU WHALE!!!F@*K YOU DOLPHIN!!!"
Contributor

Re: I missed all of your pretty faces!!!

Postby [Q] on Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 am

Hey welcome back, brotha. Good to see you are still alive and kicking. No point in being with someone who doesn't like or allow you to do stuff you love, if you can't just be yourself around them. Life is too short to spend your time not doing fun stuff or stuff you enjoy
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 am

Facts from Q.

I got involved in this community big time in early 2014, and I havn't turned back. It's a nice outlet. Because of when I joined, I don't know of you on the forum, but the honesty is top notch (Y)

Good luck with everything. And yeah, sometimes Women can suck the life out of you. Glad you are passed that.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Fri May 26, 2017 9:50 am

Great to see you again! I remember you mentioning your health issues a few years ago, and hoped that you were alright when I hadn't seen you around for a while. Sorry to hear about the bad stuff that's happened since, but glad to hear that you're in a better place, and making the most out of life.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby bowdown on Fri May 26, 2017 1:20 pm

I randomly thought about you not too long ago and here you are lol. Glad you are in a better mental state. I hope you keep thinking positive and constructive and squeeze the most out your life :)
bowdown

Postby Dc311 on Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks guys. Happiness is a choice. And it is a rather good choice.
But(In the words of Rage Against the Machine's Zack de la Rocha) "Anger is a gift". The thing is that it is a gift that should be used for the right reasons.
Dc311
Contributor

Postby Manni Live on Sun May 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Im not going to lie, i thought you kicked the bucket :cry: Im glad you see you're still alive man. Fuck that women stay on your grind,focus on your health and smoke ze ganja!!!!

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby Dc311 on Mon May 29, 2017 1:14 am

Manni Live wrote:Fuck that women

Manni!!! She is no woman. She is a little girl.
Dc311
Contributor

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Good read.
It had romance, drama, action, horror (losing body parts), heart attack suspense (twice!), and CRIPPLING DEPRESSION!

I give it 4 thumbs up.

Can't wait for the sequel.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Don't know where the imposter shadowgrin account came from, but it was never used, so it's gone now. Consider it a Welcome Back gift. It's a cheap gift, but it's all I could do at short notice.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Andrew more clutch than Durant.

Did a quick google of 'shadowgrin' and first result is a metal band in Greece. Impostor! must be a fan.

Dc, give us a season review for each Spurs players while you're on a high trip.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:13 pm

If this is your subtle way of promoting your new metal band...I can respect that. :headbang:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Stress Fracture on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Hey welcome back!

What was the project you were working on back then? I can't recall now what was it.
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Return to Off-Topic