Han's Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Han's Roster

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:54 am

TheGame8544 wrote:
skoadam wrote:So no new teams and overwriting. Good start but we already have something similar from dee, here on nlsc; imo we should support him and not some dude without any chance to contact.

I'll tell you the biggest reason I prefer this roster: coaches.

NBA coaches change every year. To have a fully functioning My League, you need lots of free agent coaches to act as potential hires and maintain the realism. We get realism with the draft imports. We get realism with all the real players. But where's the realism with the coaches? This roster provides that, along with lots of other nice features.

And by the way, yeah Han can be contacted him, as he has fixed things I have asked him to fix. The communication is limited, but it isn't completely non-existent.

at the end, this project is closed, he cant add more teams, he can create next roster with different teams but then overwriting issue is back. I wish all the best every modder who is tryin to create something similar to Hawk project, for me its for sure Dee, it can be Han, no matter who, but this is how it ends. No tool, no fun for users or should i say fun is there but its limited.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [41 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

2022/2023 2021/2022 2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013
2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003
2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993
1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor

Postby dreamagain on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:53 am

So is Han roster more focused on older teams/players or is it a complete overhaul of the current roster?
dreamagain

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:35 am

Let me be clear.

Han roster is great for Play now, but again. The classic teams (almost all) existing and added cannot be used in MyLeague without random players being assigned to the teams. So you must be talking about the now teams.

And the "Difference" is not just coaches, I'm not doing my roster similar to his in a lot of ways.

My roster will have all the current classic teams, and added ones, for use in my league with 13 or more players on each team. That's a huge difference.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

And that's not an insult to his roster. It's awesome. But don't play "the difference between the two" game, because mine isn't even released yet, and they are actually very different.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TheGame8544 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:37 am

Dee4Three wrote:Let me be clear.

Han roster is great for Play now, but again. The classic teams (almost all) existing and added cannot be used in MyLeague without random players being assigned to the teams. So you must be talking about the now teams.

And the "Difference" is not just coaches, I'm not doing my roster similar to his in a lot of ways.

My roster will have all the current classic teams, and added ones, for use in my league with 13 or more players on each team. That's a huge difference.

I absolutely mean for current teams. For all of us that like to play modern day My Leagues, Han's roster is the more accurate way to go since it has real coaches. If we ever got a roster editor and could have real coaches in your roster, I'd probably use yours. No need to keep defending it to me, as I think you do awesome work. I just need the coaches.
TheGame8544

Postby CatScooter on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:02 am

Viper Roster just added coaches to the mix too. Viper roster's Phil Jackson uses the 70s NYK CF where as the Hans roster uses a bad scan or rendering of some kind of "Phil Jackson." Han roster has some inaccuracies in it as far as some player height etc. With the amount of work he's doing though its bound to happen. Waiting for Viper to fuse their all-time roster with the addition of the retro coaches too. Not sure if Viper has fused the two together yet or not. *** Still isn't as robust and thorough as D4Ts.

If they figure out how to add portraits to the retro coaches, that would be a ridiculous accomplishment. You can definitely use a CF though which is HUGE. (no idea how much is known about modding coaches outside from the fact that the editor is needed) With the possibility of editing Head Coaches, I would love to see it taken another step and adding coordinators as assistant coaches too. (Tex Winter or a John Bach, some of the ninja minds behind the scenes - sry its another bulls reference)

@Dreamagain: Han's Roster has some 80s, 90s, and a lot of 00s including the a selection of coaches from the last 2 decades. There are also a bunch of versions of the USA teams over the years. In Play Now features a few colleges as well.
CatScooter

Postby TheGame8544 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:58 pm

CatScooter wrote:Viper Roster just added coaches to the mix too. Viper roster's Phil Jackson uses the 70s NYK CF where as the Hans roster uses a bad scan or rendering of some kind of "Phil Jackson." Han roster has some inaccuracies in it as far as some player height etc. With the amount of work he's doing though its bound to happen. Waiting for Viper to fuse their all-time roster with the addition of the retro coaches too. Not sure if Viper has fused the two together yet or not. *** Still isn't as robust and thorough as D4Ts.

If they figure out how to add portraits to the retro coaches, that would be a ridiculous accomplishment. You can definitely use a CF though which is HUGE. (no idea how much is known about modding coaches outside from the fact that the editor is needed) With the possibility of editing Head Coaches, I would love to see it taken another step and adding coordinators as assistant coaches too. (Tex Winter or a John Bach, some of the ninja minds behind the scenes - sry its another bulls reference)

@Dreamagain: Han's Roster has some 80s, 90s, and a lot of 00s including the a selection of coaches from the last 2 decades. There are also a bunch of versions of the USA teams over the years. In Play Now features a few colleges as well.

Where are you downloading VIper Roster? Which one is the correct version? Also, where are you downloading all the necessary files that go with it like CFs, jerseys, etc.?
TheGame8544

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:38 am

I am working on mine, and for a couple of the teams (04-05 Spurs, 06-07 Warriors) I would like to use a few of Hans portraits to make the process quicker. In turn, if he would like to use anything from my draft roster/all time teams roster (Portraits, signatures etc) he can as long as he gives me credit (like he did for Peace with Nash) on his release thread. Likewise, I will give him credit on my thread when my roster is released.

How can I get in touch with Han and send him a message? Also, if Han sees this and wants to comment on this forum, please do.

I think all of us working together is the way to produce the best rosters.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby pjt8413 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 am

Vipers Roster is available here:
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5277098-1-1.html

*A Couple of notes about the roster:

1. Assistant Coaches are changed but not for all teams and Brian Shaw is misspelled on Lakers (Bryan Shaw on Roster)- Tim Duncan included in coaching pool
2. Many former coaches are available in Coaches pool but in my opinion, Han's Roster is far more accurate regarding coaches including correct Assistants and also features more variety of coaches in the coaching pool.
3. 16/92 Dream Teams are unlocked
4. Anadolu Efes is overwritten with 08 Dream Team
5. Roster uses old Euroleague Rosters (Default out of box rosters)

This is not a knock on Viper's updated roster, but just an FYI for anyone looking for more info on it.

Han is on the other Chinese forum but you have to have enough rank in order to contact him. TheGame8544 has been in direct contact with him, but I am hoping to also be in direct contact as well. I will keep everyone posted on if I can get Han's contact info and if I find out anything in relation to the Chine Editor VIP version we have all been badly wanting to get our hands on.
pjt8413

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:33 am

pjt8413 wrote:Vipers Roster is available here:

1. Assistant Coaches are changed but not for all teams and Brian Shaw is misspelled on Lakers (Bryan Shaw on Roster)- Tim Duncan included in coaching pool
2. Many former coaches are available in Coaches pool but in my opinion, Han's Roster is far more accurate regarding coaches including correct Assistants and also features more variety of coaches in the coaching pool.

This is not a knock on Viper's updated roster, but just an FYI for anyone looking for more info on it.

Han is on the other Chinese forum but you have to have enough rank in order to contact him. TheGame8544 has been in direct contact with him, but I am hoping to also be in direct contact as well. I will keep everyone posted on if I can get Han's contact info and if I find out anything in relation to the Chine Editor VIP version we have all been badly wanting to get our hands on.

You have to have enough rank to contact him?........................

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TheGame8544 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:28 am

Thanks for the info!

To clarify, I have not privately spoken with Han. I have simply created an account over on the Chinese message board and have responded to his thread. He has responded to almost all of my questions, so Google Translate is doing a good enough job of at least communicating the basic idea so we can understand each other.

I don't know anything about needing enough rank to contact him. On this, you might know more than me. I was able to get Han to fix some coaches and a few other minor problems with his roster. I also asked him about collaborating with NLSC, but this is where the communication seemed to break down. I don't know if he was hesitant, didn't understand me completely, or a combination of the two.

It's really a shame we can't seem to find one person that speaks the language that also speaks English. We need someone that reads and writes Mandarin but that also speaks English. I'd encourage all of you to reach out to any Chinese friends you have and see if they'd be willing to help.
TheGame8544

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:30 am

TheGame8544 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

To clarify, I have not privately spoken with Han. I have simply created an account over on the Chinese message board and have responded to his thread. He has responded to almost all of my questions, so Google Translate is doing a good enough job of at least communicating the basic idea so we can understand each other.

I don't know anything about needing enough rank to contact him. On this, you might know more than me. I was able to get Han to fix some coaches and a few other minor problems with his roster. I also asked him about collaborating with NLSC, but this is where the communication seemed to break down. I don't know if he was hesitant, didn't understand me completely, or a combination of the two.

It's really a shame we can't seem to find one person that speaks the language that also speaks English. We need someone that reads and writes Mandarin but that also speaks English. I'd encourage all of you to reach out to any Chinese friends you have and see if they'd be willing to help.

I feel like we should all be able to work together.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TheGame8544 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:50 am

Dee4Three wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

I feel like we should all be able to work together.

Same. But the communication is making it difficult, which is why we need an interpreter.
TheGame8544

Postby rufioo on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:00 pm

there is an Ubdate can someone do better download link than the chinese ?

Second Question how can Han copy some Player witch toll he used ?
rufioo

Postby pjt8413 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:05 am

Big news everyone! I spoke to Han and he has uploaded the newest 2K Official Roster onto 2K Share that includes the correct Assistant Coach changes with the default classic teams and most recent Euro teams updated. Find it under the name "hannlsc" by "279601476"
pjt8413

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 am

pjt8413 wrote:Big news everyone! I spoke to Han and he has uploaded the newest 2K Official Roster onto 2K Share that includes the correct Assistant Coach changes with the default classic teams and most recent Euro teams updated. Find it under the name "hannlsc" by "279601476"

Im at work so I cant get to it. What do you mean by default classic teams updated?

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby pjt8413 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:01 am

Dee4Three wrote:
pjt8413 wrote:Big news everyone! I spoke to Han and he has uploaded the newest 2K Official Roster onto 2K Share that includes the correct Assistant Coach changes with the default classic teams and most recent Euro teams updated. Find it under the name "hannlsc" by "279601476"

Im at work so I cant get to it. What do you mean by default classic teams updated?

sorry I meant including the default Classic teams and the updated Euro Teams from about a month ago's update. Meaning the Classic Teams are how they look when downloading an official roster.

I did write him again this morning to make a change to the CF ID of Asst. Coach Darren Erman (Pelicans) and asked him if he could add in some other assistant coaches into the pool. I'll keep everyone updated.
pjt8413

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:08 am

Suns 09-10 have incorrect portraits, any solutions?
zetsuboushta

Postby TheGame8544 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:15 am

Nice work man!!!! Way to go! I like his classic teams personally, but this is awesome!
TheGame8544

Postby CatScooter on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:55 am

Side note for Han: Jerry Sloan has dark skin. Jerry Sloan is a white guy
CatScooter

Postby timmyd on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:06 am

zetsuboushta wrote:Suns 09-10 have incorrect portraits, any solutions?

that team is in the Roster? I don't see that team...

it's the earlier Suns he had completed...
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:23 am

timmyd wrote:

this. and so on, portraits are wrong.
zetsuboushta

Postby timmyd on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:21 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:
timmyd wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Holy crap i never even saw this team in his roster. Was this in the latest update he made?
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:02 am

timmyd wrote:
zetsuboushta wrote:
timmyd wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Holy crap i never even saw this team in his roster. Was this in the latest update he made?

dunno, lol.
zetsuboushta

Postby Saizaku on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:37 am

Since people seem to be having problems with downloading from baidu I will write this quick guide to make it way easier.

1. You need a script mangaer for your browser:

Firefox and related browsers: Greasemonkey.
Google Chrome, Chromium, and related browsers: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey.
Opera (version 15 and later): Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey.
Opera version 12 and earlier: Violentmonkey (friendlier UI and better compatibility than native support).
Maxthon: Violentmonkey.

2. Install this script:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7382- ... ed423/code

That's all now when you open a baidu link just click on the download button and the download will start(no need for an account or baidu software).
Saizaku

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding