NBA 2K17 Bug Reports

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Re: NBA 2K17 Bug Reports

Postby vb9 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:36 am

Bug description: a few bugs at Team Pactice after the latest patch.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details:Randomly at few drills buttons just don't work. for example once 3on3 pick and roll drill(only shoot button worked) no other buttons worked. second time worked perfectly.
Also Free Throw drill, could not shoot (not button, not stick did not respond), waited 10 sec then my player automaticly bricked the shot.
Went to do bench press, my player was ready to approach the bench but then he just stood there(i saw part of leg and arm in the corner of the camera). Now game didn't freeze, but I think AI of my player did. So I had to alt+f4.
None of these bugs appeared for me earlier. Must be something in the last patch.
vb9

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:13 am

That happened to me once after Patch 1.03.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:34 pm

vb9 wrote:Bug description: a few bugs at Team Pactice after the latest patch.

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details:Randomly at few drills buttons just don't work. for example once 3on3 pick and roll drill(only shoot button worked) no other buttons worked. second time worked perfectly.
Also Free Throw drill, could not shoot (not button, not stick did not respond), waited 10 sec then my player automaticly bricked the shot.
Went to do bench press, my player was ready to approach the bench but then he just stood there(i saw part of leg and arm in the corner of the camera). Now game didn't freeze, but I think AI of my player did. So I had to alt+f4.
None of these bugs appeared for me earlier. Must be something in the last patch.

something similar happened to me. I lost complete control of MyPlayer. The CPU was controlling him. I gained control after the team drill ended.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby xerion on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Bug description: no replays after scored baskets

Game Mode: Exhibition

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: I get no replays on whatever settings be it often or occasionaly. Even dunk camera doesn't show replay. Same after all patches
xerion

Postby DimTet on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Bug description: bugs in editing custom teams.

Game Mode: MyLeague

2 days now i cannot edit anymore my custom teams in my league. every time i am trying to make a change or add a new logo i get the message: "there was problem saving your team design, or court design" or even when im trying to download a team design from some othe user as a league expansion i get the same problem. it looks like i cannot change anything else anymore like my complete game is f**cked.... i tried reinstalling the game clear cache etc but nothing works.... any solution??
DimTet

Postby faizdtk on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:40 am

Bug description: Game crash to desktop while browsing custom image for arena in MyGM.

Game Mode: MyGM

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Already happen 2 time when creating arena in MyGM.
faizdtk

Postby ConfigSys on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:12 pm

xerion wrote:Bug description: no replays after scored baskets

Game Mode: Exhibition

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: I get no replays on whatever settings be it often or occasionaly. Even dunk camera doesn't show replay. Same after all patches

+1
ConfigSys

Postby keeks on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 am

Bug description: Every single stoppage of play is accompanied by at minimum a 5 second wait.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): All platforms for the last 3 years

Game Mode: All game modes

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Play the game, have the ball go out of bounds, have a foul occur, literally any stoppage of play. Then you will be greeted with an unskippable cutscene EVERY SINGLE TIME. If a chart comes up, you cannot skip it under any circumstances. If the ball goes out of bounds, you will be waiting at least 5 seconds for the ref to give the ball to the player. Its unbelievable that I have to say THIS IS A VIDEO GAME NOT A LIVE TV BROADCAST. I SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO WATCH ALL CUTSCENES IN THIS *VIDEO GAME* AGAIN THIS IS A *VIDEO GAME* NOT A LIVE TV BROADCAST, SO LET ME SKIP THE FUCKING CUTSCENES AND THE FUCKING CHARTS.

Animation lock is significantly worse than any other years, despite us being told it was not going to be an issue this year. Fuck 2k.

What is Leftos even doing over there? You are supposed to be the savior for us and nothing has changed besides extremely slight my league changes that should have been there years ago
keeks

Postby kb24gold on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:42 am

Bug description: Game crashing

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: After the update I downloaded on steam, I can no longer play the game....it crashes back to desktop each time the intro occurs. I validated my steam files, restarted my comp, and steam and the problem is still there. I did not have a single issue before the patch download. Now I cannot play the game at all.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
kb24gold

Postby bekalo88 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:46 am

Bug decsription:game crashes in MyLeague,i dont know is it also in Play Now

Platform:Pc

Does anybody else having this problems,its My league with 2k official roster and its annoying
bekalo88

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 am

kb24gold wrote:Bug description: Game crashing

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: After the update I downloaded on steam, I can no longer play the game....it crashes back to desktop each time the intro occurs. I validated my steam files, restarted my comp, and steam and the problem is still there. I did not have a single issue before the patch download. Now I cannot play the game at all.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

bekalo88 wrote:Bug decsription:game crashes in MyLeague,i dont know is it also in Play Now

Platform:Pc

Does anybody else having this problems,its My league with 2k official roster and its annoying

+1
My game keeps crashing also. I am verifying game cache now to see if that helps
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Mojazz on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 am

kb24gold wrote:Bug description: Game crashing

Same issue for me... (N) (N) (N) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mojazz

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:50 am

Bug description: No music during the halftime break

Game Mode: Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: During the halftime break when EJ, Shaq and Kenny chit chat about the highlights, there used to be a generic 2k music in the background. Now that music is gone and everything looks silly. I know it's not such a big bug, but it's worth a try
I Hate Mondays

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:54 am

Verify cache for those who keep getting a crash after the patch.

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:39 am

Bug description: Final level for Mid-Range Shooting in Playmaker archetype has no ratings upgrades

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PlayStation 4 (but presumably all)

Game Mode: MyCAREER

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: The final level for Mid-Range Shooting upgrades under the Playmaker archetype costs 4500 VC, but doesn't actually reward players with any ratings upgrades. Either that, or the bug is that the boosts aren't displayed in the menu. I didn't want to waste the upgrade and 4500 VC to find out.

Couple of screenshots:

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Bug description: Hornets Spectrum Center has wrong lighting show before the game

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Since my player plays for the hornets, I see this often. Before the game, whenever that lighting show on the court takes place, instead of a Spectrum Center overlay, there is an overlay with Thunders Chesapeake Energy Arena.
I Hate Mondays

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 am

Bug description : 3 seconds in the lane. As soon as you pass the ball to a big in the post, they call 3 seconds too soon.

Platform: ( PC )

Game mode : Quick game

Steps to reproduce the bug: No steps needed, happens every game. Patch needed to correct it I presume.
Uncle Drew

Postby bobwinch on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:01 am

Bug description: generic coach instead of real coach in the intro cutscenes, in the huddles, etc...except during court play.

Game Mode: Quick Game

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Play any quick game.

Reinstalled the game after patch 1.05, removed modded folder, nothing works.
bobwinch

Postby fjccommish on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 am

Bug description: Game freeze (post 1.05 patch) during time out or ball out of bounds.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: CPU vs CPU play. The freeze only happens during a Jazz at Bulls game. When there is a time out and players go to the bench, the game freezes. When a player dives or leans to try to stop a ball from going out of bounds, there is a freeze. The freeze happens every time an attempt is made to play this Bulls vs Jazz game. But there is no freeze in other games - sim past this game, other games play fine. I have to reboot or log out and back in, relaunching Steam and NBA 2k17, to recover.

I have the save file, for the MyLeague, with this game on the schedule.
fjccommish

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 am

Bug description: Teams wearing incorrect road jerseys in 2K Pro-Am

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PlayStation 4

Game Mode: 2K Pro-Am

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: When you play a road game in 2K Pro-Am, instead of your actual road jersey being displayed, you wear the jerseys of the last team you faced at home. This bug seems to get passed on, as we had back-to-back games against the same team. In the first game, playing at their arena, we wore the road jerseys of the team we faced before them. In the second game, played at our arena, they wore the jerseys belonging to the team we faced before them (except one player who had their home jersey).

A couple of screenshots, showing the chain:

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby karposter on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:00 am

Bug description : game crashes after half time

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC STEAM

Game Mode:play now and nba today (the only one I treid)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: treid skiping cut scenes and also letting the game run full scenes.
valaditing steam files.

the laptop is running 2k16 fully.
karposter

Postby StormsWarning on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:04 pm

yo this game for online is straight garbage, i wouldnt throw my sweat on it, if it was on fire! in my career mode, when you go to either change clothes, going online to the park, i cant even load the park after dark past 60% before crashing to the desktop. its a disgrace. and yes i have cleared my cache several times. i can see why people have moved on from pc, its a shame, pc use to be fun online & offline, smh...
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Hadley88 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:35 am

Bug descriptio1: I can't create a new Save on MyLeague. I'm in my 2nd MyLeague and I can't create a new Save. I "save as" into a new File, but no new File gets created. No Error, nothing...

Hadley88

Postby johnrussel_17 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:05 am

Bug description:
VC NOT SAVING

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):
PS4

Game Mode:
MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details:
I have two save file of MyCareer and whenever I play the other one, the VC that I earn on that one does not save or add to the existing VC. But when I play the other save file, the VC earned on that one is saved.The VC that you earn in every part of MyCareer is not saving for me. My VC stays the same when I should have more because of the games I played. I earned atleast 3000 VC but it did not add into my existing VC.
johnrussel_17

Postby BronBron06 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Bug description: a.) Retarded Commentary & b.) halftime presentation guys doing tricks

Specific steps to reproduce the bug;
a.)Commentary Brings up shot chart with player having 0 point, Guy keep saying he shot well tonight despite having zero buckets.
b.)I keep seeing that guy jumping doing nothing and the presentation end. It's annoying.
BronBron06

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17