Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby cayd33 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:20 am

IMPORTANT: Make sure you read and understand PeacemanNot's tutorial found here:
I am NOTthe author/creator/developer of this tool. All credit goes to Limnono and the translation team.

I can not express enough that without the translation team of FanFanStef, kradac, GiecuMan, PeacemanNOT, Apocalypse11, Lord_TJ blueseven and Fordtech99
the tool would be a lot less accessible to native English speakers. I can't thank them enough.

Downloads: :!: :!: =Newest Version!!
As of 9/21/2016 All versions will be in English unless otherwise stated. If you are interested in obtaining original Chinese versions please see Limnono's original post, linked at the top and the bottom of this post.

The February 24th is a translation only patch, meaning nothing has changed with the software itself. New translations include a fully translated attributes tab and a fully translated "custom options" tab. Please refer to PeacemanNot's tutorial above for more functionality of these features.


:!: :!: February 24 2017 :!: :!:

February 16 2017

October 22 2016

October 8 2016

October 5 2016

September 27 2016

September 24 2016

September 23 2016

September 22 2016

September 21 2016

September 20 2016

September 19 2016

September 18 2016

September 17 2016




:!: :!: =Newest Version!!

If you would like to download the tool from the official forum, you can find it here:http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5282040-1-1.html
Tutorial by PeacemanNot found here: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=102181
Last edited by cayd33 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 33 times in total.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Easy Download

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:22 am

I have already made a tutorial for the tool and as always I will be uploading any updates for the tool over the year:

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=102181

If you want to continue this thread you can, but I don't see the point in having two threads for the same thing.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Easy Download

Postby cayd33 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:36 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:I have already made a tutorial for the tool and as always I will be uploading any updates for the tool over the year:

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=102181

If you want to continue this thread you can, but I don't see the point in having two threads for the same thing.


Amazing work as usual sir, I didn't check the main 2k17 forum before I posted, wasn't trying to step on anybody shoes. :oops:

I'll update the thread to link to you work. Thanks again so much, I"m very greatful.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Easy Download

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:41 am

cayd33 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:I have already made a tutorial for the tool and as always I will be uploading any updates for the tool over the year:

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=102181

If you want to continue this thread you can, but I don't see the point in having two threads for the same thing.


Amazing work as usual sir, I didn't check the main 2k17 forum before I posted, wasn't trying to step on anybody shoes. :oops:

I'll update the thread to link to you work. Thanks again so much, I"m very greatful.

Do you know what you should do, just post all the updates here and I'll post this thread in my tutorial. Will you be active on this forum to keep up with all the updates?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Easy Download

Postby cayd33 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:48 am

Do you know what you should, just post all the updates here and I'll post this thread in my tutorial. Will you be active on this forum to keep up with all the updates?


I plan on being very active for 2K17 on this forum, I can defiantly keep the updates here if that is something that would be easier for you.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Easy Download

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:51 am

cayd33 wrote:
Do you know what you should, just post all the updates here and I'll post this thread in my tutorial. Will you be active on this forum to keep up with all the updates?


I plan on being very active for 2K17 on this forum, I can defiantly keep the updates here if that is something that would be easier for you.

Can you do that please? I struggled last year trying to keep up with all the updates. I will post this thread in my tutorial so people can have access to all the updates. Archive them like I've been doing for the past couple of years.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Thanks for this thread.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby cayd33 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:04 am

Thew newest version, as of today, has also been translated to English by FanFanstef,kradac and GiecuMan. Going forward I'll only be adding English versions, the Chinese versions will be archived. If you need the Chinese versions simply follow the links above to get to Limnono's post, if you need a specific older version of the Chinese language tool after 9/21 you'll have to PM me and I'll send you the link.
Last edited by cayd33 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby devomatic on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:41 am

cayd33 wrote:Thew newest version, as of today, has also been translated to English. Going forward I'll only be adding English versions, the Chinese versions will be archived. If you need the Chinese versions simply follow the links above to get to Limnono's post, if you need a specific version of the Chinese language tool after 9/21 you'll have to PM me and I'll send you the link.



You're the man! Thank you for the English version. This is so much better.
devomatic
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby AlphaCheese on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 pm

So MyCareer this year is different than last year, in which you pretty much need to be connected with your 2k account when playing in order to not be limited with a lot of gameplay stuff (myplayer inventory, animations, etc...). I used this tool on 2K16 while playing offline, is this tool safe to use online? I don't plan on playing against anyone, just AI in myCareer. Mainly want to mess with rosters so I can get my Blazers back together.
AlphaCheese
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby GustavoHEAT on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:31 am

Thanks :applaud:
Sorry my bad English !!!
User avatar
GustavoHEAT
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby TBM on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:06 pm

AlphaCheese wrote:So MyCareer this year is different than last year, in which you pretty much need to be connected with your 2k account when playing in order to not be limited with a lot of gameplay stuff (myplayer inventory, animations, etc...). I used this tool on 2K16 while playing offline, is this tool safe to use online? I don't plan on playing against anyone, just AI in myCareer. Mainly want to mess with rosters so I can get my Blazers back together.


No, it's not. Offline only.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:33 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby MrArni on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:24 am

Is it possible with this to add headband for player? How?
MrArni
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby dyopopoy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:44 am

there 2 new buttons in attributes in version october 5, what are those for?
dyopopoy
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby cayd33 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:28 am

I'm not 100% sure but It looks like something to do with injury duration. The box to the right of secondary position should be Injury 1 Duration in days and the box next to it is Injury 2 duration. I'll be able to confirm later this afternoon.



I went ahead and attempted to translate custom options as well, the two untranslated bits at least, after tattoo position 2, it translate to:

[Player Current Team] and then [Player Photo Team]
Last edited by cayd33 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby cayd33 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 am

The Oct. 8th version link was redirecting to the original Chinese version instead of the translated English version. My sincerest apologies to all that downloaded that version expecting English. The link has been fixed and tested. Sorry for the inconvenience.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:57 pm

will the oct 13th version get added?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby cayd33 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:48 pm

TGsoGood wrote:will the oct 13th version get added?



Uknown. I"d love to add it but currently the latest English version is the 10061118 where as the latest Chinese version is 10091157.
User avatar
cayd33
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby K1LL3R-J on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:13 am

Can you just post the chinese trainer till the english translation is done then please,thanks. Better to have it in chinese version that works and refer to tutorial to know what things say then to have an english version that is outdated so won't work if you have a legit copy of the game

I tried to get it straight from the source but it is more complicated flying to Mars, make an account, reply to post, make another account with chinese phone number on dodgy cloud site and then finally download (never completed last two steps so could involve another 30 accounts needing to be made lol)
K1LL3R-J
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:07 am

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:45 am

cayd33 wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:will the oct 13th version get added?



Uknown. I"d love to add it but currently the latest English version is the 10061118 where as the latest Chinese version is 10091157.


Disregard my comment
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby fordtech99 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 am

there is a new version with new features v1022
fordtech99
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:30 am

fordtech99 wrote:there is a new version with new features v1022


Hoping somebody gets this and translates it to english...
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby fordtech99 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
fordtech99 wrote:there is a new version with new features v1022


Hoping somebody gets this and translates it to english...

i have it and i translated it myself, send me you email and ill send it to you
fordtech99
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:00 pm

fordtech99 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
fordtech99 wrote:there is a new version with new features v1022


Hoping somebody gets this and translates it to english...

i have it and i translated it myself, send me you email and ill send it to you


Can you post it on here or PM it? I feel a little strange about giving out email on here.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby fordtech99 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
fordtech99 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
fordtech99 wrote:there is a new version with new features v1022


Hoping somebody gets this and translates it to english...

i have it and i translated it myself, send me you email and ill send it to you


Can you post it on here or PM it? I feel a little strange about giving out email on here.

dude im a gamer same as you. personally i could care less about your personal info. i was simply trying to help out but ive never posted anything here before but ill try.
fordtech99
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests