A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Mod FIBA 2K16 Olympics Patch Released

Postby iamSamke on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 am

lol this guy is a joke. As I said on PeacemanNOT's thread: PeacemanNOT's mod will be much more systematic, since he won't steal any stuff like Freq did.

PS I remember reporting Tonskie to Andrew, it was a year and a half ago (pretend my English is not so nerdy :lol:)

iamSamke

Postby Manni Live on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:25 am

Freq, Didnt you say you made all the textures?

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby Freq on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:29 am

I maded it, Tonskie made the court and probably he used some textures from you. You do not deserve to make any mod.
I spent a lot of hours making textures and some users helped me. My mod is the best mod for nba 2k16. Only I wanted to share with you my personal mod.
Some users are earn money with my personal work in different fscebook pages and Im not crying. Sorry for this inconvenece. I talked with all users and now its all ok.
Freq

Postby Freq on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:32 am

If the admins dont believe me, they can ban me, but they know that This mod is mine because is new , there is nothing like this before. I open my facebook page and I posted every step, while I was working in my project.
Freq

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:33 am

Freq wrote:I maded it, Tonskie made the court and probably he used some textures from you. You do not deserve to make any mod.
I spent a lot of hours making textures and some users helped me. My mod is the best mod for nba 2k16. Only I wanted to share with you my personal mod.
Some users are earn money with my personal work in different fscebook pages and Im not crying. Sorry for this inconvenece. I talked with all users and now its all ok.

I wouldn't call it "best mod in NBA 2K16" considering half the content in it is stolen.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 am

Freq wrote:If the admins dont believe me, they can ban me, but they know that This mod is mine because is new , there is nothing like this before. I open my facebook page and I posted every step, while I was working in my project.

I'm sure it took a lot of time to make the roster (I know it does, it's a pain in the ass), the fact that you've stolen content from FIBA 2K14 and tried to say it was made by you just says it all. Now you're trying to back track by giving people credit.... that's not how it works around here.

It's clear what you're doing here, it's a cash and grab. You've repeatedly asked the moddingway forums to put your mod on the front of their page so you'll get more downloads, so people will see more ads so you can make your money. You don't care about sharing the mod to the community, if you did you would actually go to the effort of making every single jersey yourself. To the people who think I'm personally attacking this guy because I'm making a similar mod, I will admit it's a bit annoying seeing someone get more attention for mod he barely made. The thing is even if you do get banned here it won't matter, because your facebook page is full of people who will gladly click your link to make you money. They have no idea, and I couldn't be bothered to tell them.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Freq on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:06 am

Ok PeaceManNot, I know you are a great modder. This was my first mod in Pc, Im rookie ok... In my next mod I will do everything ok, and all the credits. Thanks for your advice.
Freq

Postby iamSamke on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 am

Freq wrote:Ok PeaceManNot, I know you are a great modder. This was my first mod in Pc, Im rookie ok... In my next mod I will do everything ok, and all the credits. Thanks for your advice.

It doesn't matter if this is your first mod or 10000th mod, you have obligation to give credits to ALL people who contributed to your project. In other case, that's stealing, which you committed.
iamSamke

Postby Freq on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:16 am

My last message:
RIO Court made by Basagre28, my mate, he send me the court.
FIBA2K16 Roster made by me, Tonskie and Chris Wang.
Molten Ball madde by Tonskie, he send me the file. He is my mate.
USA Showcase Court: Imported by Tonskie to NBA2K16 files using textures by Manni Live. I put him in credits.
Jerseys made by me:
76ers - Angola
Bucks - Lithuania
Bulls - Spain
Cavs - Argentina
Atlanta - Serbia
Heat - Croatia
Hornets - Canada
Utah - Brazil
Kings - Great Britain
Knicks - Venezuela
Lakers - Nigeria
Orlando - Greece
Dallas - Mexico
Nets - Germany
Denver - Bosnia
Pacers - Dominican Republic
Pelicans - France
Pistons - Italy
Houston - Newe Zeland
Spurs - Puerto Rico
OKC - Philippines
Portland - Turkey
Warriors - Australia
Wizards - USA (By Basagre28 and Tonskie)

Jerseys by Medevenx from FIBA 2K14:
Boston - Slovenia
Clippers - Russia
Memphis - China
Wolves - Belgium
Toronto - Israel
Suns - Poland

These are all the credits. So my mod isnt stolen ok? For 6 Jerseys and a texture imported by the mate Manni Live Im not a thief, I a heroe to covert NBA 2K16 in a FIBA Game.
Thank you
:bowdown2: :bowdown:
Freq

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:52 am

Yet again you're lying.... your mod is basically stolen. Let me fix that list for you.

Jerseys by you:
Argentina

(All of these jerseys use the same template and just have logos and colours changed:)
Angola
Lithuania
Spain
Canada
Brazil
Philippines

So in reality you made two jerseys and slightly edited their logos to fit each team.

Jerseys from FIBA 2K14 & Others:
Serbia
Croatia (logos changed)
Great Britain (colour of jersey slightly changed)
Venezuela (colour and logos slightly changed)
Nigeria (front logo copied from FIBA 2K14)
Greece
Mexico
Germany
Bosnia
Dominican Republic
France (uses Da Infamous NY's texture without giving credit)
Italy
New Zealand
Puerto Rico
Turkey
Slovenia
Russia
China
Belgium
Israel
Poland

Proof:
You must out of your head if you thought you could get away with this. Here's some proof, on the left is from FIBA 2K14 and on the right is from your heroic "best mod of NBA 2K16".

Croatia:

Great Britain:

Venezuela:

Nigeria:

Greece:

Mexico:

Germany:

Bosnia:

Dominican Republic:

Italy:

New Zealand:

Puerto Rico:

Turkey:
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: Points

Postby iamSamke on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 am

Please don't lock this thread, I really want to hear what he's gonna say in his defense. :lol:
iamSamke

Previous

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding