Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, Meds V3.1b Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, V3 Patch Released

Postby Lakerswin on Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Yes it does. Tunedata would replace the default / simulation settings when you select it via game settings in my career mode. The simulation is actually a cheat / semi God mode for my career lol.

Will the mod still work 100% even if I change the tunedata?
Lakerswin

Re: Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, V3 Patch Released

Postby Seushir0 on Sun May 22, 2016 12:19 am

Lakerswin wrote:
Seushir0 wrote:Yes it does. Tunedata would replace the default / simulation settings when you select it via game settings in my career mode. The simulation is actually a cheat / semi God mode for my career lol.

Will the mod still work 100% even if I change the tunedata?

Ofcourse it will.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Re: Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, Meds V3 Patch Urgent Update

Postby Kevin on Sun May 22, 2016 1:13 am

great work :applaud:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby J-Paul on Sun May 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Very nice work Seushiro. Thanks for this mod. By the way, can you change the default shot form of pau gasol and replace it with the shot form of pau in gamez animation mod? :)
J-Paul

Postby Seushir0 on Sun May 22, 2016 5:31 pm

J-Paul wrote:Very nice work Seushiro. Thanks for this mod. By the way, can you change the default shot form of pau gasol and replace it with the shot form of pau in gamez animation mod? :)

Hey J-Paul are you the one working with Medevenx for the shot animations? I think the one in the P. Gasol slot is a good base to have in there. I can replace the C. Paul, M. Jordan, or Westbrook slots instead as I think we are good with A. Bogut and Bonner being the used forms.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby J-Paul on Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Seushir0 wrote:
J-Paul wrote:Very nice work Seushiro. Thanks for this mod. By the way, can you change the default shot form of pau gasol and replace it with the shot form of pau in gamez animation mod? :)

Hey J-Paul are you the one working with Medevenx for the shot animations? I think the one in the P. Gasol slot is a good base to have in there. I can replace the C. Paul, M. Jordan, or Westbrook slots instead as I think we are good with A. Bogut and Bonner being the used forms.

Yes I'm the one who is working with medevenx for the shot animations. Well, it's okay if you don't replace the shooting form in p.gasol slot. But please add gamez's pau gasol shooting form to your mod. :)
J-Paul

Postby Seushir0 on Sun May 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Well reason i asked is... you guys know how you want to lay out the shots more than I do since it is Medevenx roster which you help with so just say what you need I will add it. Updated P. Gasol slot to Gamez version then move the current one over to C. Paul slot. As for M. Jordan and R. Westbrook slots I want to bring in two more new bases that are none fade aways.

Updated all into the Beta 3.1

Med's Compatible v3.1 beta: https://www.mediafire.com/?55jvke6xxce91b4

Keep up the good work too. I like what you guys did for the PBA shot selections! (Y)
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby shakir3 on Mon May 23, 2016 12:19 am

https://youtu.be/E-zCctlBynI

Which base and release the closest this shooting form for Dwyane Wade ?because 2k14's Wade forms too old and he shoots like this base
shakir3

Postby ShadGregoryMoss on Tue May 24, 2016 1:40 am

Is it possible to make Curry's shot faster? I think he pauses a little bit too long when he does the narrow landing animation. Or I suggest you just put K. Martin's shot base.

Nonetheless, this mod is one of the greatest! Keep it up, bro! :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
ShadGregoryMoss

Postby Seushir0 on Tue May 24, 2016 2:10 am

shakir3 wrote:https://youtu.be/E-zCctlBynI

Which base and release the closest this shooting form for Dwyane Wade ?because 2k14's Wade forms too old and he shoots like this base

I dunno for Wade. Let us check what Medevenx and J-Paul will be placing form them in the next update.

ShadGregoryMoss wrote:Is it possible to make Curry's shot faster? I think he pauses a little bit too long when he does the narrow landing animation. Or I suggest you just put K. Martin's shot base.

Nonetheless, this mod is one of the greatest! Keep it up, bro! :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Thanks.

Sure I can make it faster and see how it goes from there. If ever I do replacement to it instead which K. Martin Base are you suggesting the games original one or the one I placed right now?
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Dee4Three on Tue May 24, 2016 5:20 am

Just curious on this. Is it possible to have one made where it just replaces the shots of Bryant, and Barrys Free throw, and changes the block animations, but keeps everything else default? (Like not adjusting the launch etc). That would be ideal for me (maybe others?), the new block animations are awesome and really help the game.

I'm not asking for a special edit just for me, I'm wondering if anybody else would be interested in this as well?

Thanks for considering.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby shakir3 on Tue May 24, 2016 5:27 am

Thanks for the answer sir , excellent work always :)
shakir3

Postby Medevenx on Tue May 24, 2016 5:38 am

Hi seushiro, just a question. Is the arc on the S. Nash release much lower than before when you put it back? I'd like to ask for a confirmation. It's not a big deal, it just feels different lol
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Tue May 24, 2016 10:31 am

Medevenx wrote:Hi seushiro, just a question. Is the arc on the S. Nash release much lower than before when you put it back? I'd like to ask for a confirmation. It's not a big deal, it just feels different lol

Nope it is the same as always just unlocked the base and did not hex edit any thing there.

Also been experimenting with the arcs and so far trying to find the hex values in the release files, but I am really starting to believe it is on the release selection itself and not the base.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby ShadGregoryMoss on Tue May 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Sure I can make it faster and see how it goes from there. If ever I do replacement to it instead which K. Martin Base are you suggesting the games original one or the one I placed right now?

Both are nice, IMO haha. Or maybe anything that makes him fall backward.

Also, I think J. Johnson's and C. Bosh's base look nice on him. I wonder if you can make one of his set shots look like V. Carter's original shot base or something like that.

More power, Kabayan! :bowdown2:
ShadGregoryMoss

Postby Seushir0 on Tue May 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Well I will see. I have been testing with Rebounds and Passes for the past few days insearch of a good base. I forgot the game also has hook shots, Shimmy Shots, and Flick shots I can use as bases so more testing. When Medevenx Releases for the NBA roster update by the weekend then I will stop searching for bases and focus more on the dribble updates.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby ShadGregoryMoss on Tue May 24, 2016 4:29 pm

A'ight, bruh. Btw, O. Robertson's shot base looks perfect on Curry for his set shot. :crazyeyes:
ShadGregoryMoss

Postby Seushir0 on Thu May 26, 2016 4:47 am

Still working on the Dribbles but want to address the no fake issues.

New Updated file has been uploaded summary of changes below:

Fixes:
- Added shot fakes to bases D. Lee, H. Barnes, A. Bogut, R. Westbrook, and D. Williams
- Changed D. Howard base since animation is the same as J. Johnson
- Redid H.Barnes base for Curry shots. Both shots now have quick release and the same timing for players convenience. Old Curry Set shot moved to V. Carter slot.
- Changed R. West Brook Base
- Changed D. Williams Base

https://www.mediafire.com/?hna6vsio87t1ker
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Re: Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, Meds V3.1a Beta Released

Postby dare on Thu May 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Seushir0, Isn't there an animation for made three pointers? is it possible to add that after the jumpshot?
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Seushir0 on Fri May 27, 2016 11:39 am

dare wrote:Seushir0, Isn't there an animation for made three pointers? is it possible to add that after the jumpshot?

There are animations already in the game but mostly for Superstars. I think this is ID based somewhere on the roster as Ray Allen (Arms spread), Kobe (Raising right hand), Curry (Point to sky), Lebron (Hopping backwards), Harden (Three point hand sign on the eye), and Westbrook (Guns on holster) all have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as everyone knows I am looking for animations to replace the current dribbles and cross over moves on our current 2k14. Then while passing back a few pages here in the thread I remembered the topics about the "Shammgod" move from 2k13 and why it was no longer in 2k14. Also on how it had many nice dribble launches....

With my knowledge right now I think now is the perfect time to attempt and return it to 2k14. So stay tuned! (Y)
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Seushir0 wrote:
dare wrote:Seushir0, Isn't there an animation for made three pointers? is it possible to add that after the jumpshot?

There are animations already in the game but mostly for Superstars. I think this is ID based somewhere on the roster as Ray Allen (Arms spread), Kobe (Raising right hand), Curry (Point to sky), Lebron (Hopping backwards), Harden (Three point hand sign on the eye), and Westbrook (Guns on holster) all have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as everyone knows I am looking for animations to replace the current dribbles and cross over moves on our current 2k14. Then while passing back a few pages here in the thread I remembered the topics about the "Shammgod" move from 2k13 and why it was no longer in 2k14. Also on how it had many nice dribble launches....

With my knowledge right now I think now is the perfect time to attempt and return it to 2k14. So stay tuned! (Y)

The celebration animations are actually incorporated to the "ASAID" in the roster, which also determine whether or not they are All-Stars locked in Blacktop Mode, etc.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Gerard88888 on Sat May 28, 2016 12:56 am

Sir can Ray Allen's shot have a follow through like Curry's from 2k16 or like his shot from 2k16?
Gerard88888

Postby Medevenx on Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 am

Gerard88888 wrote:Sir can Ray Allen's shot have a follow through like Curry's from 2k16 or like his shot from 2k16?

Almost all shots in NBA 2K16 have this "follow through" animation. It's part of this animation system in NBA 2K16 that makes jump shots different depending on the circumstance of the jump shot (open shot, clutch shot, contested shot, etc.) Besides, why would you want that? Ray Allen doesn't follow through on his shot.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Gerard88888 on Sat May 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Medevenx wrote:
Gerard88888 wrote:Sir can Ray Allen's shot have a follow through like Curry's from 2k16 or like his shot from 2k16?

Almost all shots in NBA 2K16 have this "follow through" animation. It's part of this animation system in NBA 2K16 that makes jump shots different depending on the circumstance of the jump shot (open shot, clutch shot, contested shot, etc.) Besides, why would you want that? Ray Allen doesn't follow through on his shot.

For me it looks better with that kind of follow through and I am using Ray Allen's shot in my career but it's ok if you can't put that kind of animation :D Thanks for the mod :D
Gerard88888

Postby sluggedup226 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:31 am

Seushir0 wrote:Still working on the Dribbles but want to address the no fake issues.

New Updated file has been uploaded summary of changes below:

Fixes:
- Added shot fakes to bases D. Lee, H. Barnes, A. Bogut, R. Westbrook, and D. Williams
- Changed D. Howard base since animation is the same as J. Johnson
- Redid H.Barnes base for Curry shots. Both shots now have quick release and the same timing for players convenience. Old Curry Set shot moved to V. Carter slot.
- Changed R. West Brook Base
- Changed D. Williams Base

https://www.mediafire.com/?hna6vsio87t1ker

By chance do you have a separate Kuroko vs Slam Dunk animation package with the full court shot, zone crossovers, etc packaged with your recent work on version 3.1?
sluggedup226

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding