[Tutorial] Hex Edit .iff files

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K16.

Re: [Tutorial] Hex Edit .iff files

Postby CoachZenBarba on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:20 am

Hello everyone, I wanted to change all of the teams fields and replace them all with the Rucker Park, so that all the matches of my MyLeague be played at Rucker. It's possible to do it? And how?
CoachZenBarba

Postby TBM on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:59 pm

CoachZenBarba wrote:Hello everyone, I wanted to change all of the teams fields and replace them all with the Rucker Park, so that all the matches of my MyLeague be played at Rucker. It's possible to do it? And how?

Steam or torrent?
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby CoachZenBarba on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:05 am

TBM wrote:Steam or torrent?

Steam
CoachZenBarba

Postby TBM on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 am

Okay, good. Basically what you're gonna want to do is one texture courts. Then you can make the Rucker Park floor. Only downside is you're going to have to completely remove the stadium in all likely hood, otherwise it will look like an arena still. Unfortunately, nobody has figured out how to use the blacktop court as a base, so it can't be outdoors.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby CoachZenBarba on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:12 am

TBM wrote:Okay, good. Basically what you're gonna want to do is one texture courts. Then you can make the Rucker Park floor. Only downside is you're going to have to completely remove the stadium in all likely hood, otherwise it will look like an arena still. Unfortunately, nobody has figured out how to use the blacktop court as a base, so it can't be outdoors.

How can i do a texture court and how I can completely remove the stadium in all likely hood? Which program I need?
CoachZenBarba

Previous

Return to NBA 2K16 Tutorials & FAQs