Postby mp3 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:42 am

The old "Pull the chair out" play

Sorry Scola !!

phpBB [video]
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Re: User Video Thread

Postby mp3 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:58 am

Some raw gameplay footage between the Hornets and Raptors, could not stop Lowry at all !

phpBB [video]
mp3

Postby Izzy Snow on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:11 am

mp3 wrote:Nice video Izzy and some good points, I think the reason why Live reaches out to 2k players is just to get feedback from a wider audience and at the end of the day the people who play Live and enjoy it like a lot of people in this community do are no doubt going to buy Live 17 so why not also target the "haters" and ask well if you don't like this how can we make adjustments because at the end of the day EA wants to claw back some of the supporters they lost to 2k many years a go.

Thank you! Exactly what I'm saying. I definitely see it as a positive and you're right, they lost a lot of former Live players to 2K. I think some are slowly coming back.
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:00 am

Definitely agree there, Izzy. I'll add it to the docket so that Ben and I can discuss it in more detail in the Podcast. For the record, I'm not in the Game Changers program, though I am in contact with the development team and have been sending along feedback to them directly, to which they've been very receptive and appreciative. I'd probably have to play more EA Sports games to really qualify for the program, but I guess I already do stuff in that capacity as far as Live is concerned, so I'm already kind of involved unofficially.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:22 am

Izzy Snow wrote:My thoughts about Live devs reaching out to 2K players.

Andrew/Ben - If you see this, I'd like to hear your thoughts about this as well so count this as my suggestion for your next podcast :wink:

phpBB [video]

I agree with you on this Izzy!! They need more feedback from both sides. Most people that are upset probably wished they would reach out to them so they can go down and experience being at EA Studios. I think they feel some what entitled, when it doesn't work that way. It's not hard to make videos and post what you want improved in the game, and be precise about it. Those guys search their game on social channels all the time, I'm sure they know who you are lol
ThaLiveKing

Postby Izzy Snow on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:07 am

ThaLiveKing wrote:
Izzy Snow wrote:My thoughts about Live devs reaching out to 2K players.

Andrew/Ben - If you see this, I'd like to hear your thoughts about this as well so count this as my suggestion for your next podcast :wink:

phpBB [video]

I agree with you on this Izzy!! They need more feedback from both sides. Most people that are upset probably wished they would reach out to them so they can go down and experience being at EA Studios. I think they feel some what entitled, when it doesn't work that way. It's not hard to make videos and post what you want improved in the game, and be precise about it. Those guys search their game on social channels all the time, I'm sure they know who you are lol

I think you're right. Some feel entitled. People take offense on the wrong things sometimes.
Izzy Snow

Postby Izzy Snow on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:09 am

Andrew wrote:Definitely agree there, Izzy. I'll add it to the docket so that Ben and I can discuss it in more detail in the Podcast. For the record, I'm not in the Game Changers program, though I am in contact with the development team and have been sending along feedback to them directly, to which they've been very receptive and appreciative. I'd probably have to play more EA Sports games to really qualify for the program, but I guess I already do stuff in that capacity as far as Live is concerned, so I'm already kind of involved unofficially.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. That's strange that you aren't an official GameChanger. You should be IMO. I was like you though. I talked to a lot of the devs on Twitter to the point I was basically acting as a GameChanger.
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:38 am

Appreciate the support. :) I have actually applied in the past, but it probably comes down to the fact that NBA Live is the only EA Sports game I play, which is fair enough. I still have that direct line of communication and the opportunity to attend community events and such, so like I said, I guess I kind of unofficially have a similar role as far as Live is concerned, and that works for me.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Izzy Snow on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

Andrew wrote:Appreciate the support. :) I have actually applied in the past, but it probably comes down to the fact that NBA Live is the only EA Sports game I play, which is fair enough. I still have that direct line of communication and the opportunity to attend community events and such, so like I said, I guess I kind of unofficially have a similar role as far as Live is concerned, and that works for me.

Nah that's not it. It's a numbers game. The older GameChangers are still there because they got in back then when you had to apply for it. Now it's about YouTube numbers. Not throwing shade at Flight at all, but he's not as hardcore of a Live fan as you are IMO but he has the YouTube subs.

But the thing is, EA hasn't learned. Clearly, YT numbers don't mean JACK SHIT because not even their most popular YouTubers were able to help them with sales. Just sayin man. The term should be changed to GameSellers not GameChangers SMH.
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:29 am

I'd love to get us some more subscribers, I just need to put some more content out there. It's coming, just working on a bunch of stuff at present! In the meantime, I'm running a basketball gaming site that's been around for 20 years, so I do have that visibility.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Andrew wrote:I'd love to get us some more subscribers, I just need to put some more content out there. It's coming, just working on a bunch of stuff at present! In the meantime, I'm running a basketball gaming site that's been around for 20 years, so I do have that visibility.

People are more interested in commentary videos nowadays, and pack openings. It's hard to get views off just game play content in today's market, especially for NBA Live.
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:27 pm

That's definitely something I'm keeping in mind: reviews and commentary.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Andrew wrote:That's definitely something I'm keeping in mind: reviews and commentary.

Yeah, those are a lot of work and time consuming, which is why I haven't done any. If you should start, Around E3 or EA Play would be a good idea to test the waters on that
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 pm

That's why I've been doing the retro stuff for Wayback Wednesday, to hone my editing skills in the meantime.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Kristaps Porzingis in the gym

phpBB [video]
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:35 pm

A worthy tribute, now that he has a proper face!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:03 pm

5% chance of making the shot? "Never tell me the odds!"

phpBB [video]
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:26 pm

And that he can dunk now too!

Nice work as always Mr.King!

Tough shoot made that would of had noooo chance of going in with Live 15 which is why Live is a far better game Andrew.

In your face 5% !!
mp3

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:46 pm

For sure. Kinda wish there was a bit more of an excited reaction from Breen and JVG, but that's still a bit better than in years past, too.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:42 am

Played my first online H2H game today, didn't go too well lol

Played a second game, I used Boston while the other guy picked ... The Warriors... pretty much the same style of play which I lost by 10 but this guy killed the joy of the game by trying to take charges all over the court #GreekStatFreak

phpBB [video]
mp3

Postby ThaLiveKing on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 am

Andrew wrote:5% chance of making the shot? "Never tell me the odds!"

phpBB [video]

Paul George in a Bulls jersey, man this bothers me lol
ThaLiveKing

Postby mp3 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am

Paul George is Goat in Live 16, being playing as the Pacers a lot recently
mp3

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 am

He's been one of my best acquisitions in LUT, the reward I pulled for defeating the Pacers in the Season challenge.

I also have the Raptors' retros, if that'd be less offensive, TLK. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:28 am

More Pacer action, first up

Westbrook vs George Hill

phpBB [video]

More rebounding troubles.

phpBB [video]
mp3