Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K15 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:53 pm

All free agent signings so far with 99% accuracy (some free agents cant be dropped due to the 13 player limit, so if the biggest free agents from teams that have too many were picked)

Rookies - All 30 first rounders (made by Kahwi Leonards Hands on steam --- originally credited gread15 but apparently he stole it) + 15 2nd round/undrafted (more coming)

2015-16 NBA Season Contracts - All contracts for all players updated to the next year in the contract

2015-16 NBA Players Age - All players age set a year forward for realism

Updated Thru: cant update this all the time lol its up to date

2k15 Update 4 reversed (it was -8 to all players mid and 3pt shooting, that is reverted to before the -8 change)

Only Available On 2k Share "2k16 draft and rosters July"



If you want a version of the roster WITHOUT the +8 shooting change, the roster is called: "2k16 Keeks pre buff"

Request players and moves if they are incorrectly there or not there
Last edited by keeks on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby matarenas on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:52 pm

(Y) +1
Good Job
User avatar
matarenas
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby rovert22044 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Roster looks really solid. Great job.
User avatar
rovert22044
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby dav_9 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Why is Luc Mbah a Moute on the Kings? He was traded like two years ago lol
User avatar
dav_9
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:01 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby rovert22044 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:42 am

dav_9 wrote:Why is Luc Mbah a Moute on the Kings? He was traded like two years ago lol


Probably because they didn't have enough players to move someone, so he just signed someone random to the team for the time being until the Kings sign someone to replace him on the roster with.
User avatar
rovert22044
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:59 am

dav_9 wrote:Why is Luc Mbah a Moute on the Kings? He was traded like two years ago lol



Cant drop him until they get 13 players. bunch of teams have this problem right now. if they dont have 13 players on contract i have to let RFA and UFA stay on their team til they sign people to get over the limit so I can drop em. Luc mbah a moute got to the Kings cause of the Nik Stauskas trade to 76ers as I couldnt just assign him there

its fixed now


edit: updated thru LMA to spurs 4y/80m player option on last year
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby Jay_AB81 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:50 am

Awesome roster keeks, love that you have Brewer and Beverley's deals right for the Rockets.
Jay_AB81
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:26 pm

updated with a few new rookies (6) to bring the total 2nd round/undrafted list to about 18 i think. only a few more left that i will do tomorrow.
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby rovert22044 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:44 pm

keeks wrote:updated with a few new rookies (6) to bring the total 2nd round/undrafted list to about 18 i think. only a few more left that i will do tomorrow.


Is there any way you can upload your createdplayerpool save so I can import those players into my personal roster (one I am not sharing to the public)?

It should be in your save location found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\RANDOM ACCOUNT NUMBER\282350\remote

I would much appreciate it!
User avatar
rovert22044
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby kensai on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 am

hassan whiteside is in the fa pool but he's not a free agent.
kensai
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:24 am

kensai wrote:hassan whiteside is in the fa pool but he's not a free agent.


my bad, thought he was an RFA this year. updated him
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby kensai on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 am

wes matthews to dallas - 4yr/57 mil
kensai
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 am

kensai wrote:wes matthews to dallas - 4yr/57 mil


been in lol
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby 2KWatcher on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Why is the Geek Freak suspended? noticed Kelly Olynyk too.
User avatar
2KWatcher
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 pm

2KWatcher wrote:Why is the Geek Freak suspended? noticed Kelly Olynyk too.


same as dwight howard. all 3 of them are suspended for the first game of the season for playoff technicals so i suspended all of them for the first 2 days of season to guarantee they miss the first game. only other injury in there is a wrist injury for Carl Landry as he is expected to be out until october-nov so I think i gave him like 20 days

not gonna take out embiid until official news comes out
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby Lakeshow2482 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi All!

I'm new to modding 2K15. I downloaded a lot of the great mods from the 2K's past from this site but only just started to get into this game recently.

My question is, I notice that the roster mods aren't as detailed as years past (generic faces etc). Just wanted to confirm that this is because nobody has figured out how to mod the new style 2K's yet? I'm really keen to use this mod but the generic rookie faces sort of turn me off it a little...
User avatar
Lakeshow2482
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Lakeshow2482 wrote:Hi All!

I'm new to modding 2K15. I downloaded a lot of the great mods from the 2K's past from this site but only just started to get into this game recently.

My question is, I notice that the roster mods aren't as detailed as years past (generic faces etc). Just wanted to confirm that this is because nobody has figured out how to mod the new style 2K's yet? I'm really keen to use this mod but the generic rookie faces sort of turn me off it a little...


Problem is new file structure system. 2K really made modding this year hard.
Rookies have generic CF's because there is no way to assign face to player yet. But it seems that gregkwaste is working on it.
User avatar
iamSamke
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:11 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby Lakeshow2482 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Yeah ok. Thanks for the feedback!
User avatar
Lakeshow2482
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Lakeshow2482 wrote:Yeah ok. Thanks for the feedback!

No probs (Y) (Y)
User avatar
iamSamke
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:11 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 am

updated thru david west to spurs and jj barea 2 years 5.6m for mavs
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby matarenas on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Good Job (Y)

It's missing :

- Marcus Morris to Pistons
- Jeremy Evans to Mavs
- CJ Watson to Magic
User avatar
matarenas
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby Dez on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Why am I the only one getting the "Save file is corrupted and cannot be downloaded" error?

:cry:
Dez
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:24 am

matarenas wrote:Good Job (Y)

It's missing :

- Marcus Morris to Pistons
- Jeremy Evans to Mavs
- CJ Watson to Magic



thanks. idk how i forgot to do marcus morris to pistons haha i know i did the rest of that trade
all those are done now

also I forgot that I had made Darrun Hilliard (pistons rooke) and never added him to the Pistons and now the Pistons are full so he is in the FA pool

Dez wrote:Why am I the only one getting the "Save file is corrupted and cannot be downloaded" error?

:cry:


possibly you tried to DL like right as I updated it, but other than that IDK.
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby dav_9 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:59 am

rovert22044 wrote:
keeks wrote:updated with a few new rookies (6) to bring the total 2nd round/undrafted list to about 18 i think. only a few more left that i will do tomorrow.


Is there any way you can upload your createdplayerpool save so I can import those players into my personal roster (one I am not sharing to the public)?

It should be in your save location found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\RANDOM ACCOUNT NUMBER\282350\remote

I would much appreciate it!


Any chance you can share your createdplayerpool file, keeks? I'm using an older roster you uploaded that I've modified for my own personal playing. It would be nice not to have to redo those changes with every update.
User avatar
dav_9
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:01 am

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby keeks on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:02 pm

dav_9 wrote:
Any chance you can share your createdplayerpool file, keeks? I'm using an older roster you uploaded that I've modified for my own personal playing. It would be nice not to have to redo those changes with every update.


"The extension is not allowed" when i try to add as attachment
User avatar
keeks
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K15 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests