CROWD CLOTHING/action shots/BLAZERS UNIS/rev30 holes/ALDRIDGE CF+more

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K15 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: action shots project - BLAZERS UNIS V2 RELEASED - new rev30 holes dl

Postby buddaking on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:52 am

I been waiting for this type of portrait mod. Thanks portlandblazer. Hopefully you do more of these in the future.

I don't know how 2k sports could mess up on these.
buddaking

Postby TBM on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 am

samardzicnba wrote:Here is the list of players who are in wrong jerseys or dont have portrait:

You missed a ton. Half the players that are wearing the wrong jerseys, you didn't list.
Last edited by TBM on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:09 am

TBM wrote:
samardzicnba wrote:Here is the list of players who are in wrong jerseys or dont have portrait:
CAVS
Timofey Mozgov
Mike Miller
James Jones
Brandan Haywood
Iman Shumpert

Don't forget JR Smith.

He already made JR, I didn't wrote theese guys which he already made.
iamSamke

Postby TBM on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:10 am

I'm dumb. Carry on. :lol:
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 am

Oh yeah, i totally forgot about 300 Eurolague players... So that makes about 450 portraits, wow...
iamSamke

Postby TBM on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:04 am

Euroleague players can't have action shots, though, AFAIK.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:35 am

They can, action shots of Euroleague players are in 0C, but they can;t be imported until next gregs tool update :)
iamSamke

Postby TBM on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:09 am

But when I play 2K15, all Euroleague players have the in-game model portraits, like the ones when you make trades. Is that just me?
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:35 am

Yeah, they do, but there are action shots of them. They are in 0C. Here is Papanikolaou from Barcelona:
iamSamke

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:36 am

TBM wrote:But when I play 2K15, all Euroleague players have the in-game model portraits, like the ones when you make trades. Is that just me?

No, the euroleague portraits are fucked up for everybodyl. 2k tried to fool everybody with the fact that they are focusing on Euroteams too. It's total bullshit. No court updates, no player updates (ratings or even rotations). A guy like Nikola Mirotic is still playing for real madrid. if you have your product broken, don't promote it like it is perfect
I Hate Mondays

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 am

I hate Mondays wrote:
TBM wrote:But when I play 2K15, all Euroleague players have the in-game model portraits, like the ones when you make trades. Is that just me?

No, the euroleague portraits are fucked up for everybodyl. 2k tried to fool everybody with the fact that they are focusing on Euroteams too. It's total bullshit. No court updates, no player updates (ratings or even rotations). A guy like Nikola Mirotic is still playing for real madrid. if you have your product broken, don't promote it like it is perfect

I totaly agree with you. Rosters and jerseys are from last seasons, courts are the same for everoyone except at half court it says city (Madrid, Barcolna, Milan...).
I can't believe that Mirotic plays for Real and Bulls at the same time, Papanikolaou for Barcolna and Rockets...
Here in Serbia, everybody was excited beacause two serbian teams are gonna show up in game. Its a dissappointment
iamSamke

Postby portlandblazer on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 am

samardzicnba wrote:HORNETS
everyone except PJ Hairston; Noah Vonleh

first of all major thanks for the list! im working now on getting the hornets out of those awful "cats" jerseys, im sure any charlotte fans will appreciate this so thats priority one. should be done with most of the main rotation tonight.

Steven Adams (he is in Thunder jersey, but resolution is low)
Ish Thomas

yeah i noticed adams pic is kinda crummy. some ive made are as well but its really hard finding good res pics for some players. for now ill focus on getting pics for players who need a pic. and its ish smith lol but i know who you meant :oops:

If you need a help, count on me. :)

if you plan on making some of these with me let me know who you plan on doing ahead of time. that would be great btw!!! oh and ive got a list of some of the archive numbers for some of the players already to make it easier to locate.

that goes for anybody else who wants to chip in. i know modding aint what it was in years past, kinda dead in here actually, but theres still things that can be done and the more people helping the better. i mean weve got a small handfull cfs redone and i can count on one hand the amount of fixed jerseys??!!?? the regular season is half over! anyway ive finished -
josh smith
corey brewer
jason terry
trevor ariza
alexey shved
nicola mirotic
and carlos boozer
next on the plate -
most of the hornets players
darren collison
pau gasol
portlandblazer

Postby iamSamke on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:24 am

haha, i meant ish smith, but i was thinking about isiah thomas, so i messed up. I will delete theese players which you have done from the list. (smith, brewer...)
I will do western conference, and you do eastern, what do you think?
PS TBM I updater list, i missed some players (Luol Deng and Mcroberts for example), but it is now complete. If you notice someone is missing, let me know.
iamSamke

Postby portlandblazer on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:48 am

next update will have
al jefferson
trevor ariza
carlos boozer
brian roberts
bismack byombo
cody zeller
corey brewer
darren collison
gary neal
gerald henderson
jason terry
josh smith
kemba walker
lance stephenson
marvin williams
nikola mirotic
michael kidd gilchrist
pau gasol
alexey shved
aaron brooks
jose calderon
kostas papanikalau
bojan bogdanovic
evan turner
channing frye
jarryd bayless
jarrett jack
luol deng
rodney stuckey
thabo sefalosha
al farouq aminu
ben gordon
and sergey karasev

feel free to do anybody else, should take me a couple days to finish. oh and shawn marion was done already in the first pack
portlandblazer

Postby initiald on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:29 pm

portlandblazer wrote:2048 x 2048 dxt5. i exported kamens and been using that as the same template for all of em. import them in gregs tool as dds image NOT as archive iff

How do you import as dds image? Right-click Import only accept .iff?
initiald

Postby portlandblazer on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:02 pm

initiald wrote:
portlandblazer wrote:2048 x 2048 dxt5. i exported kamens and been using that as the same template for all of em. import them in gregs tool as dds image NOT as archive iff

right click on the image in the preview box (bottom right) and select "import image"
Last edited by portlandblazer on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
portlandblazer

Postby initiald on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:52 pm

portlandblazer wrote:
initiald wrote:

right click on the image in the preview box (bottom right) and select "import image"

new pics pack. all the players mentioned above included. couldnt find papanikalous archive location, im guessing hes in 0C?

http://www.filedropper.com/actionshots2
[ Image ]

Thanks. Can you do a Tracy Mcgrady too? He has a computer generated image.
initiald

Postby portlandblazer on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:22 pm

my focus is on the current nba teams, maybe after that and when 0C is editable. i assume you want a raptors era t-mac pic?
portlandblazer

Postby portlandblazer on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:37 am

oops, i forgot to label aaron brooks archive # in pack 2 hes in 0F-13214

figured a few things out with photoshop that make the process a bit easier. got some more done.
omar asik
robert covington
dj augustin
jodie meeks
isaiah thomas
jared dudley
jason smith
trevor booker
luc richard mbah a moute
jeff green
jusef nurkic
tyler zeller
and marcus thornton

still looking for decent pics of brandan wright, mozgov, spencer hawes and ed davis. look for the next pack in a day or so
portlandblazer

Postby iamSamke on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:01 am

It looks good! I updated my list (Y) (Y)
PS Two requests: 1. Can you put every action shot which you done in 1 file, it is easier and more simple.
2. Please share your work on media fire, this "File Droper" is full of ads.
iamSamke

Postby initiald on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 am

portlandblazer wrote:my focus is on the current nba teams, maybe after that and when 0C is editable. i assume you want a raptors era t-mac pic?

OC is editable already. I'm not sure what you mean you cannot. But yeah, Raptors, Magics, Houston Tmac pic are all good. Can't wait!
initiald

Postby portlandblazer on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:39 am

initiald wrote:
portlandblazer wrote:my focus is on the current nba teams, maybe after that and when 0C is editable. i assume you want a raptors era t-mac pic?

OC is editable already. I'm not sure what you mean you cannot. But yeah, Raptors, Magics, Houston Tmac pic are all good. Can't wait!

from 2k15 explorer thread -
TBM wrote:Again, 0C isn't supported until the next version.

with all the effort youve put into requesting t-mac and retro raptors related mods you could have learned how to do all the stuff by yourself already. making these action pics in photoshop is super easy. so if you really "Can't wait!" the more people that can mod instead of just make requests the better.
portlandblazer

Postby initiald on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:44 am

portlandblazer wrote:
initiald wrote:

from 2k15 explorer thread -
TBM wrote:Again, 0C isn't supported until the next version.

with all the effort youve put into requesting t-mac and retro raptors related mods you could have learned how to do all the stuff by yourself already. making these action pics in photoshop is super easy. so if you really "Can't wait!" the more people that can mod instead of just make requests the better.

Tmac is in OC and a few player I import to OC is fine as far as I test it out. I understand. I don't have Photoshop. That program is very expensive and I have no Photoshop skill to speak of.
initiald

Postby portlandblazer on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:31 pm

initiald wrote:Tmac is in OC and a few player I import to OC is fine as far as I test it out. I understand. I don't have Photoshop. That program is very expensive and I have no Photoshop skill to speak of.
gimp is free although i had some issues with jersey files and gregs tool while using gimp. anyway, it really is a piece of cake and id be willing to help. so if you dont figure it out by the time i finish the other stuff ill do it for ya, could be weeks though.

samardzicnba wrote:Two requests: 1. Can you put every action shot which you done in 1 file, it is easier and more simple.
2. Please share your work on media fire, this "File Droper" is full of ads.

done and done
i have adblock so i didnt notice the ads on filedropper. i didnt feel like making a mediafire account but since thats what everyone else uses ill do it.
next update will include all pics in one file, on media fire
portlandblazer

Postby iamSamke on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:44 pm

portlandblazer: Great! I will help you, for sure, with Europan players. Keep doing great job!
initiald: Some of files in 0C are editable, some of them are not. You can watch some videos, and learn something about modding, instead asking everyone doing T-Mac things.
iamSamke

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15 Modding