Cheat engine sliders table MyCareer

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: Cheat engine sliders table MyCareer

Postby juslovemusic on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 am

danvis wrote:Hey guys,
Is it like last year that User's settings also apply to teammates?

Yup!
juslovemusic

Postby sakiboj on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:49 am

Hmm, I have some problem. Created PF in my career and sliders are locked while in gym but when start game they reset. Then I must alt-tab after every quarter to cheat engine and it works again. It worked flawlesly until this afternoon. Anyone knows whats the issue?
sakiboj

Postby RashbaNor on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:25 am

Well, like some other guys - I'm not able to change MyPlayer attributes. I wonder if it only works with pirated version of the game?
RashbaNor

Postby nwa115 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been able to find the value for the my player mins in game, I've been on a lot of different sites about this subject but it seems to just get past on and people finding values for badges etc, which doesn't not concern me/us, it seems like people enjoy playing 40+ mins, I've tried many different ways with CE to solve it but been unable to, hope someone can find it soon, sorry for the long rant.
nwa115

Postby burter on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:45 pm

suvirintojas wrote:Found how to assign a cyberface to a created player, works for myplayer too (you edit your player from the options menu, will work on existing myplayers). The address is 1418BA664 (2 bytes). Value of 1 makes the cyberface generic, the CF ID's are there viewtopic.php?f=154&t=92751 (under 2K Sports additional authentic players list). Let me know if it works for someone.

Now need to find AudioID, so the commentators don't call my guy these weird cheesy nicknames anymore :D

Hey Suvirintojas, I tried to do the cyberface but it's not working. All I get is ?? and every time I try to change it, it just auto goes back to ??.
burter

Postby tspreece3 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 pm

someone please explain the steps to getting game sliders locked in after having it on cheat engine...or im going to go fucking insane playing this game with the normal settings where AI rarely miss mid range shots and manage to pull everything out of their ass at the end of shot clocks...
tspreece3

Postby dloy94 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:20 pm

loorar wrote:Can i change my myplayers age?

Bump. Need help on this I accidentally set birth year to 1986...wonder if it affects gameplay ):
dloy94

Postby juslovemusic on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:05 am

nwa115 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been able to find the value for the my player mins in game, I've been on a lot of different sites about this subject but it seems to just get past on and people finding values for badges etc, which doesn't not concern me/us, it seems like people enjoy playing 40+ mins, I've tried many different ways with CE to solve it but been unable to, hope someone can find it soon, sorry for the long rant.

I spent a good portion of day trying to track it down as well and it doesn't seem to be tied to a 4byte address in the way that it appears in game. My thinking is that it may be linked to the draft pick addy or something weird like that like last year even though you don't get drafted this year. I don't have enough experience with Cheat Engine to do much more than a basic search though.

I tried playing MC games and scanning after each one for the updated minutes value. I experimented with around 50 memory address from the results and nothing.
juslovemusic

Postby iCheatYo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:22 am

ok i cant get the table to work now, did the last update patch it and if so how do i fix it?! :cry: :cry:
iCheatYo

Postby juslovemusic on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 am

I started on an updated take before class today. Will finish it sometime tomorrow most likely.
juslovemusic

Postby airjung2k on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:56 pm

The memory addresses have been changed after the update is applied yesterday.
airjung2k

Postby iamSamke on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:51 am

(Y)
Last edited by iamSamke on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamSamke

Postby juslovemusic on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:01 am

Almost there. Finishing up tendencies on CPU and the table will be complete but I had to leave unexpectedly yesterday so the last few addresses will have to wait until I get back later tonight.
juslovemusic

Postby TessellatedMind on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 am

Great to hear that :)

Man is the gameplay broken in MyCareer or what !?
2K What are you doing !?
If I'm not reading or rocking out, I'm probably walking or watching others walk.
TessellatedMind

Postby zones. on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:24 am

juslovemusic wrote:Almost there. Finishing up tendencies on CPU and the table will be complete but I had to leave unexpectedly yesterday so the last few addresses will have to wait until I get back later tonight.

well since another update was already released as well, i hope you are either working with the 2nd, or the values changed after the first update didnt change again with the second. it would be a shame if redoing the table would be half way for nothing as most would want the newest update.

You're better than who? WE are #CavsNation
zones.

Postby iamSamke on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:57 am

I made table, but, daamn, forgot to put the names on...
Last edited by iamSamke on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamSamke

Postby juslovemusic on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:00 am

If you post it for download, I'm more than happy to do the organizing w/ names and reupload if anyone cares for it.
juslovemusic

Postby juslovemusic on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:28 am

Looks like most of the addresses I found before the 2nd update are still slider values. I just have to rename them to the sliders that they now represent and find the few that are missing. I've done half the user sliders in the last 15 minutes so not long folks!
juslovemusic

Postby juslovemusic on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:59 pm

juslovemusic

Postby iamSamke on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 pm

haha thanks juslovemusic, i had to study for exam tomorow, totaly forgot to put download link... :D
iamSamke

Postby Cedric on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:22 pm

So it is possible to lock the sliders before loading MyCareer ONLINE, and have the sliders take effect?

That would be amazing because right now the sliders are a mess, and don't represent anything approaching accurate gameplay at all.
Cedric

Postby iamSamke on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:22 am

Cedric wrote:So it is possible to lock the sliders before loading MyCareer ONLINE, and have the sliders take effect?

That would be amazing because right now the sliders are a mess, and don't represent anything approaching accurate gameplay at all.

Well, i play MyCareer online, and slider work, I score every rational shot.
Last edited by iamSamke on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamSamke

Postby zones. on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:35 am

juslovemusic wrote:Finished! Let me know if you encounter any issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vxas4928o1umsia/NBA2K15_Sliders_(10-24-14_Update).CT

hey, many thanks for the new slider values, i hadnt touched CE after the first update as i thought they would change with every update and it would be a waste of time. one thing iv been hoping someone could find though, as i havnt figured out how to find this specific value myself... the current quarter and/or time left in quarter. i had the value before the first update, but have had absolutely no luck since. would you be able to figure it out for me?

You're better than who? WE are #CavsNation
zones.

Postby iamSamke on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 am

zones. wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vxas4928o1umsia/NBA2K15_Sliders_(10-24-14_Update).CT

hey, many thanks for the new slider values, i hadnt touched CE after the first update as i thought they would change with every update and it would be a waste of time. one thing iv been hoping someone could find though, as i havnt figured out how to find this specific value myself... the current quarter and/or time left in quarter. i had the value before the first update, but have had absolutely no luck since. would you be able to figure it out for me?

:?:
Last edited by iamSamke on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamSamke

Postby juslovemusic on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:30 am

samardzicnba wrote:
zones. wrote:

i don't know how to find that value and values for vitals...

Sorry guys, I'm not very good with CE either. Static values and sliders are easy enough but anything beyond that is outside of my meager abilities.
juslovemusic

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15