NBA 2K12 PC 2015 patch with ALL rookies and teams

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K12 PC 2015 patch with ALL rookies and teams

Postby ajmacbl on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 pm

This is my 2015 season patch of NBA 2K12 PC. It´s a complete updated with many changes:

- Updated 2015 season roster with ALL rookies in theirs teams with faces.
- A new 82 games schedule, with 2015 calendar and dates. D-League stars in october 1st, and team´s rosters will begin sometimes with injuries players.
- Charlotte Hornets with updated name, jerseys and court.
- Many updated faces players and updated stats.
- All the teams with corrects headcoachs.
- Updated rosters to july 26 2014.

I HAVE CHANGED THE LOGOS AND PORTRAIT FILES AND SOME FILES FACES OF PREVIOUS SEASONS, THIS PATCH ONLY WORKS WITH THE URB NBA2K12 V.61 (Ultimate Base Roster V61 [260+ Total Teams + 44 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 13-14 Rosters/Rotations [ALL Transactions 12/1/13]). YOU MUST INSTALL FIRST ALL COMPLETE FIRST AND THEN INSTALL THIS PATCH. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP OTHER SEASONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PATCH.

Instructions: First of all , you must have the game installed with the latest update patch Ultimate Base Roster . Then you must make a backup of the game , in order to recover it if you do not like the update. I HAVE Copy all files in the folder where you have installed nba 2k12 except the file contained in the option file link, which should be installed in the saves folder.

Finally , I want to say that this patch is mine, however I must to recognize that it´s and updated URB patch and I´ve converted nba2k14 faces to nba 2k12. (I´m not a facemaker or a courtmaker). If someone bothers this update, I take away the link immediately. Coments, please. Thanks!.

Edit: Links deleted
Last edited by ajmacbl on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajmacbl

Re: NBA 2K12 PC 2015 patch with ALL rookies and teams

Postby Vlad23 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Thank you. Your roster is great and you truly are talented patcher ajmacbl. Keep them coming :D. Again good work and god bless you (Y)
Vlad23

Postby Fluke32 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:25 pm

:bowdown2:
Wow, most of the guys are in there! But anyway, as far as I can tell, I'll have to fix the salaries myself it seems if I really want use this roster file as an association. However, if all I want is to use it for quick games, I think this is suffice enough. Great Job my Friend.

If I have one thing to complain about this roster, Jordan Clarkson isn't on the Lakers squad, which is kinda a bummer for me. I really wanted to try making an associationw/ the Lakers. But other than that it's all good.
Fluke32

Postby ajmacbl on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Fluke32 wrote::bowdown2:
Wow, most of the guys are in there! But anyway, as far as I can tell, I'll have to fix the salaries myself it seems if I really want use this roster file as an association. However, if all I want is to use it for quick games, I think this is suffice enough. Great Job my Friend.

If I have one thing to complain about this roster, Jordan Clarkson isn't on the Lakers squad, which is kinda a bummer for me. I really wanted to try making an associationw/ the Lakers. But other than that it's all good.

Thanks to all compliments. Jordan Clakson still has not signed on Lakers, as soon as be included in the squad, will be here.
ajmacbl

Postby VIC1979 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

Nice job,ajmacbl! I just think you confused with some player's age and i guess you have too much free agents, who actually signed in Europe already, but haven't some rookies. Please check it in your next update :) Oh, and i have one question: i'm not sure if it has anything with your new roster, but in your roster it is much more difficult to sign any free agents, they are reject almost all the time... :(
VIC1979

Postby ajmacbl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 am

VIC1979 wrote:Nice job,ajmacbl! I just think you confused with some player's age and i guess you have too much free agents, who actually signed in Europe already, but haven't some rookies. Please check it in your next update :) Oh, and i have one question: i'm not sure if it has anything with your new roster, but in your roster it is much more difficult to sign any free agents, they are reject almost all the time... :(

I don´t play in association mode. Free agents are very useful if during the next season they sign with a nba team. I don´t want to do draft players if they don´t sign with theirs squads, when they does it, I´ll include them in the roster. Thanks.
ajmacbl

Postby inactive on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Thanks.
inactive

Postby VIC1979 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:43 am

HAWK23 wrote:You didn't ask for any permissions to do this. I will work with you to do this the right way if you would like to build off of the UBR update. I sent you a PM.

P.S. If you download this it will ruin some of the retro logos in the season mods. As I said, I will work with ajmach to do this the correct way.

Would be great! Or just get back to nba 2k12 by your own :)
VIC1979

Postby ajmacbl on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 am

HAWK23 wrote:You didn't ask for any permissions to do this. I will work with you to do this the right way if you would like to build off of the UBR update. I sent you a PM.

P.S. If you download this it will ruin some of the retro logos in the season mods. As I said, I will work with ajmach to do this the correct way.

Hi, Dear Hawk 23. Firstly, I want to apologize to you if you think bothered him my patch. This update I have done for my private use, and if I do public, is because I thought that this project was abandoned (in fact, the last update is from December 1, 2013). At no time have considered appropriate the work of others. It would have been very easy to remove your opening screen and say that the patch was only mine, but I'm not, however, I though much of me is put in it.
From the moment I opened this thread, I consider my patch is not mine (if I only wanted it for me, why I was going to post and link?). In the instant that I upload is not mine, and I believe that everyone has the right to change, modify and improve it.
I would make very happy that you´ll improve this patch, I'm sure you can do it very well. It's yours, do what you want with it. No need to mention me, my "ego" is satisfied with my work and my family, and I need nothing more. :D
Of course, if you want, I delete links and I keep updated with my privately and how I like it, although I have no objection to work, as far as I can, and I help you in some way. Thanks.
P. S. This post has been sent to Hawk to private. If he want, I delete the links and close the post.
ajmacbl

Postby ajmacbl on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 am

According a private message to Hawk 23, I delete links, and from now, Hawk 23 will post on his official URB these updates (always better than mine, of course). Thank you all for your opinions and bye. (Y)
ajmacbl

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding