NBA Live 14 Gamer of the Year

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

NBA Live 14 Gamer of the Year

Postby Andrew on Wed May 14, 2014 9:11 pm

The latest community initiative:
http://www.easports.com/nba-live/gamer-of-the-year

My bulletin from the main page, for a basic overview of what's going on:

EA Sports are holding a contest to select the NBA Live 14 Gamer of the Year. The community is invited to cast their votes in brackets pitting the top NBA Live gamers and brand ambassadors against one another, with the winner receiving two tickets to the 2014 NBA Finals, with airfare and accommodation included.

Voting is underway for the quarter-final round, which will run until May 18th. Voting for the semi-final round will be held from May 20th-25th, with the vote for the winner running from May 27th-June 1st. The contestants have begun campaigning for your votes, with posts and videos that you can check out over on the official NBA Live Twitter.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA Live 14 Gamer of the Year

Postby 22cedric on Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am

I'm one of the contestants in the contest Cedric Veazie http://www.easports.com/nba-live/gamer-of-the-year
22cedric

Postby 22cedric on Tue May 20, 2014 4:25 am

I've been eliminated but congrats to the winners that made it to the next round.
22cedric

Postby JaoSming on Tue May 20, 2014 5:40 am

Sorry to hear it man. Still, thanks for sharing all the news for 14 as quickly as you did. (Y) (Y)
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 am

Hey NBA Live heads it's your GOTY winner here and I just wanted to thank anyone here that may have voted for me. If not, either way, I think the Live community needs to be tight and I'm trying to do my part by collaborating with other YouTubers/Twitch casters. I won't post the link on here because I'm not trying to advertise. I just wanted to let y'all know and also, I even mentioned this website in one of my YouTube vids about how you can download rosters for older NBA Live games. Anyway, like I said, just doing my part. If I can use this little 15 minutes of fame to help bring Live back to the top, then I will try as much as I can.

If any of you are interested in joining our stream team on Twitch though, I guess send me a direct message. Just fyi, I've already recruited ThaLiveKing who I know post on here, TicoisTocory who was in the finals against me has joined, and a few other up and comers.
Izzy Snow

Postby JaoSming on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:31 am

You can link to stuff, as long as you aren't spamming it everywhere its not any kind of advertising we'll stop

congrats (Y) (Y)
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 am

Congrats again! We definitely welcome any dedicated Live fans around these parts, so by all means feel free to stick around and post some videos. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 am

JaoSming wrote:You can link to stuff, as long as you aren't spamming it everywhere its not any kind of advertising we'll stop

congrats (Y) (Y)

Thank you. I'll share anything that's useful but definitely won't be spamming.
Izzy Snow

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 am

Andrew wrote:Congrats again! We definitely welcome any dedicated Live fans around these parts, so by all means feel free to stick around and post some videos. :)

Awesome Andrew thank you. I'll post a video of my entire experience at Game 3 (not game 4 anymore) and so I'll at least share that with you guys :)
Izzy Snow

Return to NBA Live 14