Released: Cleveland Cavaliers

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Released: Lakers V2 - Portland Trail Blazers V2

Postby dam942 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:46 pm

On the nba store site, the red alternate has "Portland" in white too
dam942

Re: Released: Portland Trail Blazers

Postby KG#5Beantown on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:17 pm

GeneriC wrote:
KG#5Beantown wrote:Great jerseys! but the portland alternate is wrong. they changed the number color from black to white.

Here is the pic:

Thanks for that! now I added another version for the alternate (Y)

Thank you GeneriC! (Y)
KG#5Beantown

Postby GeneriC on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:41 am

dam942 wrote:On the nba store site, the red alternate has "Portland" in white too

I'll check if it's official (Y)

KG#5Beantown wrote:
GeneriC wrote:
KG#5Beantown wrote:Great jerseys! but the portland alternate is wrong. they changed the number color from black to white.

Here is the pic:

Thanks for that! now I added another version for the alternate (Y)

Thank you GeneriC! (Y)

thanks to you man :mrgreen:
GeneriC

Re: Released: Chicago Bulls

Postby GeneriC on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Released: Chicago Bulls (Y)
GeneriC

Postby arveds on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:15 pm

great work! thank you
arveds

Postby twai1012 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Can you fix bulls home shorts? I can see a white line from outside of the shorts. Hope you will remove it :) .
twai1012

Postby GeneriC on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:00 am

arveds wrote:great work! thank you

Glad you like it (Y)

twai1012 wrote:Can you fix bulls home shorts? I can see a white line from outside of the shorts. Hope you will remove it :) .

Thanks for notice that, now it's fixed :mrgreen:
GeneriC

Re: Released: Chicago Bulls V2

Postby bigh0rt on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:12 am

The logos on the shorts appear to be too big in those preview screens. Maybe I'm off on my notion of the size of the logo, but they look huge to me.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby GeneriC on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:45 am

bigh0rt wrote:The logos on the shorts appear to be too big in those preview screens. Maybe I'm off on my notion of the size of the logo, but they look huge to me.

Maybe the bull is a little too big, will see if I release a v3 soon :mrgreen:

GeneriC

Postby Ballaboi on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:55 am

Ballaboi wrote:Great jerseys GeneriC :applaud: . I was wondering can you make the early 70's trailblazer jerseys?
http://www.sportsjerseypedia.com/portla ... y-uniform/
http://www.sportsjerseypedia.com/catego ... rs/page/7/

So should I take the ignoring of my request as a no? Cause you could have just said, "I can't or I won't or I'm not going to do it." I'm not that sensitive that I can't accept being denied :) . I know you do this as courtesy for us, and I respect and appreciate what you do for us. You don't have to blow me off though. I'ma big boy, I can take rejection.
Ballaboi

Postby GeneriC on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:00 am

Ballaboi wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:Great jerseys GeneriC :applaud: . I was wondering can you make the early 70's trailblazer jerseys?

So should I take the ignoring of my request as a no? Cause you could have just said, "I can't or I won't or I'm not going to do it." I'm not that sensitive that I can't accept being denied :) . I know you do this as courtesy for us, and I respect and appreciate what you do for us. You don't have to blow me off though. I'ma big boy, I can take rejection.

Sometimes when I quote... I forget to answer some questions, sorry man :mrgreen: . There's no problem, will do those jerseys soon (Y)
GeneriC

Postby Ballaboi on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:09 am

GeneriC wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:

So should I take the ignoring of my request as a no? Cause you could have just said, "I can't or I won't or I'm not going to do it." I'm not that sensitive that I can't accept being denied :) . I know you do this as courtesy for us, and I respect and appreciate wh.at you do for us. You don't have to blow me off though. I'ma big boy, I can take rejection.

Sometimes when I quote... I forget to answer some questions, sorry man :mrgreen: . There's no problem, will do those jerseys soon (Y)

Thanks G :D , much appreciated
Ballaboi

Postby bigh0rt on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 am

GeneriC wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:The logos on the shorts appear to be too big in those preview screens. Maybe I'm off on my notion of the size of the logo, but they look huge to me.

It's not as noticeable on the Bulls, though the logo still appears to clearly be too big to me (look at it in proportion to the diamond region). But on the Clippers and Nets it looks really drastic in size.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby GeneriC on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:43 am

bigh0rt wrote:
GeneriC wrote:

It's not as noticeable on the Bulls, though the logo still appears to clearly be too big to me (look at it in proportion to the diamond region). But on the Clippers and Nets it looks really drastic in size.

Thanks for your suggestions man (Y)
GeneriC

Re: Released: Chicago Bulls V3

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Yo Generic, just a suggestion. Don't re-upload the whole thing. If you have a bug to fix just release that jersey separately titled as "Home Jersey Fix" or something like that. That wise, one doesn't have to download the whole 30mb again for just 1 or 2 jerseys :)
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby GeneriC on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:00 pm

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Yo Generic, just a suggestion. Don't re-upload the whole thing. If you have a bug to fix just release that jersey separately titled as "Home Jersey Fix" or something like that. That wise, one doesn't have to download the whole 30mb again for just 1 or 2 jerseys :)

I did that because I fixed all jerseys (even the retro jerseys) because the shorts were all huge (Y)
GeneriC

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Ah cool. But I was referring to the Lakers jerseys. Where you only updated the Hollywood Nights jersey?
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Ah cool. But I was referring to the Lakers jerseys. Where you only updated the Hollywood Nights jersey?
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby GeneriC on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 pm

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Ah cool. But I was referring to the Lakers jerseys. Where you only updated the Hollywood Nights jersey?

Hollywood nights and purple jerseys. I reupload the whole thing because I want to have a single link for every team, in that way i'm more organized with my mediafire folder. But from now on I'm putting more attention to my releases to avoid little mistakes :mrgreen:
GeneriC

Re: Released: Pelicans / Chicago Bulls V3

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:09 pm

(Y)
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby xevangz on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:59 pm

These jerseys are so generic :lol:
xevangz

Postby GeneriC on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:19 pm

xEvanGz wrote:These jerseys are so generic :lol:

Some people like my work, some people don't. If you don't like it, you can make suggestions for me to make it better. But this kind of comment is useless (Y)
GeneriC

Postby xevangz on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:11 pm

GeneriC wrote:

Some people like my work, some people don't. If you don't like it, you can make suggestions for me to make it better. But this kind of comment is useless (Y)

it was just a creative way say something about your amazing jerseys, and will you be making more? like nobody gets the number positioning on the heat jerseys, so heat jerseys is what I really want, and also a spurs military night jersey
xevangz

Postby GeneriC on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:52 am

xEvanGz wrote:
GeneriC wrote:

it was just a creative way say something about your amazing jerseys, and will you be making more? like nobody gets the number positioning on the heat jerseys, so heat jerseys is what I really want, and also a spurs military night jersey

Alright, It sounded like a joke :mrgreen: I will make those jerseys, but the number positioning on the heat jerseys it's not possible. If the number is positioned under the "T" letter, the players with 2 digits (Mario Chalmers for example) will be wrong.
GeneriC

Re: Released: Indiana Pacers

Postby GeneriC on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:35 am

Released: Indiana Pacers
GeneriC

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding