[Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou(updated to v1.3)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Tool/Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou v1.0

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 am

Nightfly67 wrote:Alright, using the trainer by Aleczou I've actually been able to freeze all of the settings! I'm still not sure how I managed to do that, but I'm sure I'll be able to replicate it at some point.

It's also not too difficult to figure out the basics of these nifty little tools. So far I've been able to change my sliders, rotation minutes, ratings, tendencies, position and pretty much anything else that has to do with a MyCareer player. Removing injuries from players is also possible, and thankfully very easy since the injuries listed in the tools are all in English.

I clicked on everything and it never worked for me, now seeing how that I am not home and you got it to work is the one you are referring to
the one at the top of this thread :?: yes stupid question just making sure (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby kidabra on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 am

Can't seem to get this to work. I sure hope someone could make a trainer like last year where you can edit your draft stock, attributes etc.
kidabra

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:17 am

StompTheCourt wrote:I clicked on everything and it never worked for me, now seeing how that I am not home and you got it to work is the one you are referring to

I've used the tools made by Aleczou and ROZJ. Both I've been able to use successfully in regards to changing sliders and things about MyCareer player. I would love to explain how I did it, but it's simply changing the values. With Aleczou's tool, you don't even have to click on a button inside the program to save what you have changed.
Nightfly67

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:I clicked on everything and it never worked for me, now seeing how that I am not home and you got it to work is the one you are referring to

I've used the tools made by Aleczou and ROZJ. Both I've been able to use successfully in regards to changing sliders and things about MyCareer player. I would love to explain how I did it, but it's simply changing the values. With Aleczou's tool, you don't even have to click on a button inside the program to save what you have changed.

Yea I just got home from work and tried this one on this thread and it is different sorry peoples thanks man I got home tuned it all up
and to my surprise it is basically just like last years this is perfect, Night thanks for all that you found I really appreciated the feedback on your findings (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby kidabra on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 am

Why can't I get this to work? First, when downloading, it says it detects a virus or something. So I ignore it coz I think I read somewhere on here that it's a false alert. Then When I try to run it, it won't open, with or without NBA 2k14 open. How do I get this to work?
kidabra

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:30 pm

kidabra wrote:Why can't I get this to work? First, when downloading, it says it detects a virus or something. So I ignore it coz I think I read somewhere on here that it's a false alert. Then When I try to run it, it won't open, with or without NBA 2k14 open. How do I get this to work?

It worked for me while I am in career mode (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby pjt8413 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 pm

I was able to find ability to add/remove players from FA List but I can't figure out to get things to save without the roster crashing upon trying to save in game. The players show up in game but I can't do anything past that as it freezes.

Also once adding hidden players if u try to edit them the game freezes. I wonder if there is somewhere to save changes so it will read and save correctly in game. This is huge for roster makers if we can get it to work and save in game.

It is the option with the little "n" under the jersey number for players (2nd row - 8 slotts down). It can be changed from "N" to EC" N= not a FA EC= In FA pool

Hope this helps everyone. Now if only we can save without crashing we are good to go till ReDitor :)
pjt8413

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

pjt8413 wrote:I was able to find ability to add/remove players from FA List but I can't figure out to get things to save without the roster crashing upon trying to save in game. The players show up in game but I can't do anything past that as it freezes.

Also once adding hidden players if u try to edit them the game freezes. I wonder if there is somewhere to save changes so it will read and save correctly in game. This is huge for roster makers if we can get it to work and save in game.

It is the option with the little "n" under the jersey number for players (2nd row - 8 slotts down). It can be changed from "N" to EC" N= not a FA EC= In FA pool

Hope this helps everyone. Now if only we can save without crashing we are good to go till ReDitor :)

I pretty much messed around with the same options. Just like yourself, I was able to add/remove players from the FA list, and even individual players from team to team (CPU still has it's usual trade "logic"). But I'm running into the same problem, the game crashes.

I'm already more than happy that I've been able to change the sliders in MyCareer!

kidabra wrote:Why can't I get this to work? First, when downloading, it says it detects a virus or something. So I ignore it coz I think I read somewhere on here that it's a false alert. Then When I try to run it, it won't open, with or without NBA 2k14 open. How do I get this to work?
What exactly do you mean with "it won't open"? Does it simply do nothing? Is there a process running in your task manager but the editor window isn't showing? Or does it simply do absolutely nothing? My guess is that you're missing Framework or a Visual C++ package. Or, you ignored the false positive your virus program gave you, but your virus program isn't actually letting you run the file.

StompTheCourt wrote:Yea I just got home from work and tried this one on this thread and it is different sorry peoples thanks man I got home tuned it all up
and to my surprise it is basically just like last years this is perfect, Night thanks for all that you found I really appreciated the feedback on your findings (Y)

Yeah, these tools are pretty sweet! I've been messing around with the ones by ROZJ and Aleczou. ROZJ's trainer/editor works perfectly for changing the sliders, but other than that I can't get anything else to work. The trainer/editor Aleczou made, is pretty nifty! So far I've been able to edit all of MyPlayer's attributes, tendencies, change positions and pretty much everything else that can be changed about MyPlayer. Also, Aleczou's tool is the only one that will allow you (at least me) to change your minutes in the rotation. It appears that ROZJ's tool simply makes this a cosmetic change. Once you go back to the rotation page, it's set back to the way it was.

I'll be messing around with these tools a bit more this week. If I can get some free time on my hands I'll post a translations of the things I found and maybe we can get everything translated when others chip in!
Nightfly67

Postby iamfeeble on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:I pretty much messed around with the same options. Just like yourself, I was able to add/remove players from the FA list, and even individual players from team to team (CPU still has it's usual trade "logic"). But I'm running into the same problem, the game crashes.

I'm already more than happy that I've been able to change the sliders in MyCareer!

Hi Nightfly67! You must have a knack for these things. I just can't make heads or tails out of the sections. When I open the Trainer on my end it's just a bag of senseless characters.

Do you mind making a mini-tutorial?
At least just to point the way on how to change the sliders in MyCareer?
I hope it's not too much a request! Thank you!
iamfeeble

Postby PeoplesChamp on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Everyone should make a backup of their saves. Several people have reported that both tools at some point corrupted their game saves, so be careful. I guess it should be expected with both tools being in the early stages of release.
PeoplesChamp

Postby Nightfly67 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 am

iamfeeble wrote:Hi Nightfly67! You must have a knack for these things. I just can't make heads or tails out of the sections. When I open the Trainer on my end it's just a bag of senseless characters.

Do you mind making a mini-tutorial?
At least just to point the way on how to change the sliders in MyCareer?
I hope it's not too much a request! Thank you!
When I get a little bit more free time I'll get started on making a little tutorial. A few posts above I explained how exactly I changed the sliders in MyCareer. I used ROZJ's tool for that, since the one Aleczou made wouldn't let the changes to the sliders stick.

Swapping players I've given up on for now since it just makes the game crash.
Nightfly67

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:26 am

PeoplesChamp wrote:Everyone should make a backup of their saves. Several people have reported that both tools at some point corrupted their game saves, so be careful. I guess it should be expected with both tools being in the early stages of release.

Yes I ran into this so what you do to avoid this is after you make your changes in don't close the editor, go ingame save your mycareer then exit my career after that go to desktop\
close editor then go back in game and load career everything is perfect (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Re: [Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou (updated to v1

Postby PeoplesChamp on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 am

Aleczou updated his tool to v1.1. You'll find it in the first post.
PeoplesChamp

Postby Nightfly67 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:51 am

Well, it turns out that when you have the settings + sliders tab open in Aleczou's tool, all the values are automatically locked to what you set them as in the tool. So all you really have to do is set the settings the way you want them to in the main menu, load up the tool, load your MyCareer and then save it. Sadly it doesn't include injuries and trades.
Nightfly67

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:Well, it turns out that when you have the settings + sliders tab open in Aleczou's tool, all the values are automatically locked to what you set them as in the tool. So all you really have to do is set the settings the way you want them to in the main menu, load up the tool, load your MyCareer and then save it. Sadly it doesn't include injuries and trades.

Have you figured out how to get tendencies to stick I change them but then they go back down, I am rated a 90 on 3 point shot and had a 0% game lol couldn't hit one of them

The new update it opens to a new weird deal not sure what to do with this one :(
Last edited by StompTheCourt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby fera on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:11 pm

any translation?
fera

Postby Nightfly67 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:26 pm

StompTheCourt wrote:Have you figured out how to get tendencies to stick I change them but then they go back down, I am rated a 90 on 3 point shot and had a 0% game lol couldn't hit one of them

The new update it opens to a new weird deal not sure what to do with this one :(

When using Aleczou's tool, I simply adjust the tendencies and then save my MyCareer. No need to be on the "Edit Player" screen this year, as this seems to set everything back to default once you save.
Nightfly67

Re: [Tool/Chinese] Dream Star Trainer by Aleczou v1.0

Postby reeverkurtr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:52 pm

JaoSming wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:
PeoplesChamp wrote:Not sure what's so hard to grasp here. Once again, it's not the same tool. Unless I'm missing something, one is created by the well-known Aleczou (which is similar to last year's fantasy trainer) and the other tool that you're referring to is created by Alex_. They're two totally different persons.

OK I am beating a dead horse, here man this tool is 1.1 maybe you can figure this one out
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=92973

This isn't the same tool. It does MC, Uniforms, Players, all that fun. And it actually loads the names from the roster, not just a list.

why i can't get this when i click on the app is there any thing i need to see this result?
reeverkurtr

Postby bs7 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:44 pm

How to load and save a roster?
Basket League Opap 2k13-> viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91346
bs7

Re: [Tool/Chinese] Dream Star Trainer by Aleczou v1.0

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:43 am

reeverkurtr wrote:why i can't get this when i click on the app is there any thing i need to see this result?

Yes, the tool Aleczou made, and NBA 2K14 running.

bs7 wrote:How to load and save a roster?

You load and save roster in-game. If you make adjustments to the roster using this tool, all you have to do is save the roster in-game. Same goes for when you edit a MyCareer save, or an Association save.
Nightfly67

Postby fera on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:03 am

can someone edit the texts inside? one guy here can help with translation http://nbaspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t ... 381#p86381
fera

Postby lk-7 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 am

lk-7

Postby jjgildner27 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:10 am

awsome that helps alittle just need the other tabs now :-) thx for posting man.
jjgildner27

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 am

Translated through trial and error by me
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding