College Hoops '95 Final Super Mod 6.0 RELEASED! Page1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: College Hoops '95 Final Update Released! Page 1

Postby NIB on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 pm

I support any UBR NCAA Mod!

And i really don't care how much time it gonna takes to be over, as long it's done! :D
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 am

Thanks NIB. Actually it will be just a bunch of classic teams compatible with the college hoops mod, the UBR will need time to stay on top of it if there is a UBR. And about now time is tight with me right about now lol.
RayHoops1

Postby Ballaboi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Hey Ray just an fyi, I was looking at the UNLV previews and noticed you have Larry Johnson with his NBA #2, but he was #4 in college. Just to keep it all accurate :) . Also could you give Greg Anthony a flattop? Like the one AmaroWaade's Norris Cole has for 2k13. And you I don't if fifedawg sent you those files, but if he hasn't you should pm him, because I think that will be a big load off of feeling out the retro teams slots. Just a suggestion.
Ballaboi

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Ballaboi wrote:Hey Ray just an fyi, I was looking at the UNLV previews and noticed you have Larry Johnson with his NBA #2, but he was #4 in college. Just to keep it all accurate :) . Also could you give Greg Anthony a flattop? Like the one AmaroWaade's Norris Cole has for 2k13. And you I don't if fifedawg sent you those files, but if he hasn't you should pm him, because I think that will be a big load off of feeling out the retro teams slots. Just a suggestion.

Yeah im aware of L.J bro, it was just a preview of jerseys and looks n stuff, roster stats i do last, he's all #4 but good lookin tho. For now, im just filling in the retro team slots, i have gotten aomething from fife and we have chatted about a few stuff, but for now i know he got the College Hoops going over there, and im just doing my thing over here bro, but hes helped with the stuff he sent me. And for right now, im burnt out from modding lol, im just adding these classic teams because people asked and got excited about it so i said okay i'll pump it up a bit. As for cf's, im done making cf's for this mod man only if i have too, yeah i know Anthony had the box fade but it's not enough for me to open up blender and make sure it's 100% lol, earlier in the mod then yeah but whatever i do now is all aftermath (Y) But if you over come a Greg Anthony with the flattop then i don't mind added it.
Last edited by RayHoops1 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RayHoops1

Re: College Hoops '95 1990 UNLV Rebels Released!

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Update 7-10-13

College Hoops '95 Classic Teams Directory Folder
1990 UNLV Running Rebels: http://depositfiles.com/files/v6hfornb6

Roster File V3: http://depositfiles.com/files/6ehllfydb

Classic Completed Teams

1993 Michigan Wolverines
1984 North Carolina
1990 UNLV
RayHoops1

Postby vstiguy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey ray, who did you get Sheeds hair shape to look like that (I customized his face). Could you apply same type of hairshape to an AI cyberface if I sent it to you?

vstiguy

Postby Ballaboi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:53 am

rayhoops1 wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:Hey Ray just an fyi, I was looking at the UNLV previews and noticed you have Larry Johnson with his NBA #2, but he was #4 in college. Just to keep it all accurate :) . Also could you give Greg Anthony a flattop? Like the one AmaroWaade's Norris Cole has for 2k13. And you I don't if fifedawg sent you those files, but if he hasn't you should pm him, because I think that will be a big load off of feeling out the retro teams slots. Just a suggestion.

Yeah im aware of L.J bro, it was just a preview of jerseys and looks n stuff, roster stats i do last, he's all #4 but good lookin tho. For now, im just filling in the retro team slots, i have gotten aomething from fife and we have chatted about a few stuff, but for now i know he got the College Hoops going over there, and im just doing my thing over here bro, but hes helped with the stuff he sent me. And for right now, im burnt out from modding lol, im just adding these classic teams because people asked and got excited about it so i said okay i'll pump it up a bit. As for cf's, im done making cf's for this mod man only if i have too, yeah i know Anthony had the box fade but it's not enough for me to open up blender and make sure it's 100% lol, earlier in the mod then yeah but whatever i do now is all aftermath (Y) But if you over come a Greg Anthony with the flattop then i don't mind added it.

That's wats up Ray :) . U know I appreciate whatever you give us. You have gone far above and beyond (as usual) with this mod, so I'm not gone knit-pick at all. I just thought I'd throw it out there. As long as LJ is all right, we cool lol.
Ballaboi

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 am

vstiguy, Rich made that Sheed for me a little while ago bro. Nice one you have right there (Y)

Ballaboi, It's all good bro thx man. And yeah of course L.J is good to go my dude (Y) (Y)
RayHoops1

College Hoops '95 1990 Loyola Marymount Preview

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 am

RayHoops1

Re: College Hoops '95 1990 Loyola Marymount Preview Page 8

Postby Ballaboi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 am

So Ray what all do I need to download for the Final update and retro teams? Do I need to still download all three parts you have posted, or just one of them?
Ballaboi

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

Ballaboi wrote:So Ray what all do I need to download for the Final update and retro teams? Do I need to still download all three parts you have posted, or just one of them?

Michigan and North Carolina is already apart of the College Mod which is the first 3 links so the only ones in red are the ones that are updates so just the UNLV and the roster file is all you need to download bro.
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:10 am

Bo Kimble
RayHoops1

Postby Culture Games on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Does this work with UBR, or does it have to be something seperate?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Not UBR compatible A. Has to be in it's own directory folder.
RayHoops1

Postby AirJordanUNC23 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Nice work on adding 89-90 Loyola Marymount...Those screens look good Ray...Reminds me of watching that made for TV movie, "Final Shot: The Hank Gathers Story" back in the early 90's! Anyone else remember that? It's a shame Bo Kimble didn't have a long pro career...
AirJordanUNC23

Postby vstiguy on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am

Ray what's Rich's screen name? Can you pm me his e-mail? Thanks man!
vstiguy

Re: College Hoops '95 1984 North Carolina Release Page 8

Postby Nefrion on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:01 am

ryan4889 wrote:Nefrion...those courts are there...you are the only one having problems so there is no need for any extra uploads...read the directions very carefully and just reinstall everything...click yes if asked to overwrite

suirad got the same problem and i have redownloaded it 2 times, and now its from the Update 7-10-13 so im pretty sure its something wrong.

so please rayhoops can u pm me extra links for these files, thx man

Villanova court ( raptors on side)
michigan court (pistons court)
virginia court
utah court
arkansas court
Nefrion

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 am

Nefrion, i don't know what to tell you man, i mean i uploaded the courts 2 times in two different links so if i do it a third time, it's gonna happen again for you so it's on your side dude. Those courts you mention like the Raptors and Pistons were problem courts on the 2k auto updater, you needed to download a program called Keep My Mods bro. Also im pretty sure your settings are Med or High, but other than that i don't know what to say bro. Over 500 people download this mod and don't have this problem and 1 or 2 people have that problem :| wish i can figure it out for you but im sure everything is in there (Y) Try this if you haven't just to test, turn off your internet, then download those courts and put them in your folder and run the game and see if it pops up.
RayHoops1

Postby APBamaMan on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 am

AirJordanUNC23 wrote:Nice work on adding 89-90 Loyola Marymount...Those screens look good Ray...Reminds me of watching that made for TV movie, "Final Shot: The Hank Gathers Story" back in the early 90's! Anyone else remember that? It's a shame Bo Kimble didn't have a long pro career...

Of course. They made Bo Kimble into a 240 pound ball player in that movie. lol
APBamaMan

Postby Nefrion on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:44 am

rayhoops1 wrote:Nefrion, i don't know what to tell you man, i mean i uploaded the courts 2 times in two different links so if i do it a third time, it's gonna happen again for you so it's on your side dude. Those courts you mention like the Raptors and Pistons were problem courts on the 2k auto updater, you needed to download a program called Keep My Mods bro. Also im pretty sure your settings are Med or High, but other than that i don't know what to say bro. Over 500 people download this mod and don't have this problem and 1 or 2 people have that problem :| wish i can figure it out for you but im sure everything is in there (Y) Try this if you haven't just to test, turn off your internet, then download those courts and put them in your folder and run the game and see if it pops up.

oh now it works with the piston and villenova court thanks to keep my mods program :D . but what do i do with these who still wierd
Nefrion

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:50 am

vstiguy

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 am

vstiguy

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 am

vstiguy

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 am