College Hoops '95 Final Super Mod 6.0 RELEASED! Page1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS '95 RELEASED!!!!! Page 1

Postby NIB on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 am

I can't download either, but i know this Mod rocks the table! Congratulations Sugar Ray! (Y) :applaud: :mrgreen:
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 am

no worries NIB, im downloading to sendspace as i type bro!
RayHoops1

Postby melomanu20 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

this is one helluva mod bro.. just insane

Ray.. i believe the reason there is an issue with the portraits is cause when we download them.. its showing up as a temp file which (if im not mistaken) means that it isnt the whole file?? perhaps it didnt full upload correctly

But awesome, awesome job my man (Y) (Y) (Y) thanks so much for this!!!!!
melomanu20

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 am

Melo, thx brother. :wink: Well with the portrait file i but everything in there but i don't see how that happened? are you having a portrait issue as well?
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:46 am

Okay i see what happenend. The right file downloaded but i added the temp file right after it so it took away from the first original file (Y) Thanks Melo, i will upload the right portrait file.
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 am

Alright guys, try this portrait file and please let me know if it's okay now (Y)
http://depositfiles.com/files/ysten5w8s
RayHoops1

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 am

Ray Hoops is THAT DUDE!

vstiguy

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 am

vstiguy

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 am

vstiguy

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:31 am

hey vstiguy, those are looking awesome brotha! If i decide to start this College Hoops UBR imma need those fasho :applaud: :applaud:
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 pm

RayHoops1

Postby NIB on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Great effort RAY!!!

:bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:20 pm

You got it! Here's what freshman AI looked like his first game!

vstiguy

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS '95 RELEASED!!!!!! Page 1

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 pm

I had to do it!

vstiguy

Postby Nefrion on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:38 pm

finally got this awesome mod,

the only thing wrong is that some players got their age wrong like joe smith its says hes 36 osv.
aswell as my michigan court dont show up its the pistons court. but i have no probs with other courts, they are showing like they should.
Nefrion

Postby ryan4889 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Vstiguy...that is awesome what you did with Michigan there...did u install over the ubr so you would have those cfs? if so, could you possibly up your roster file? i had the same idea and was thinking of adding The Tractor as well for an all-90s type Michigan squad to play through a season with...once again, Ray you are the MAN! These are so extremely well done thanks again man :applaud:
Long live the UBR!
ryan4889

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Nefrion wrote:finally got this awesome mod,

the only thing wrong is that some players got their age wrong like joe smith its says hes 36 osv.
aswell as my michigan court dont show up its the pistons court. but i have no probs with other courts, they are showing like they should.

all courts are in the downloads bro. but i'll still look into it (Y) Also Joe Smith age!
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Im so thrilled you guys love this mod just as much as i do :wink: Now im thinking hard on if i want to do a College UBR now. I hit up my boy Hawk on some pointers and ideas. I will only replace the classic teams that are on the game, nothing more so it doesn't inter fear with my player and all the side stuff. In a way, i wanted to wait and do this for 2k14 but if you guys convince me enough, i will think about doing it (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby ryan4889 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 pm

College UBR would be the best thing since sliced bread...I can already see a Laettner/Hurley Duke/Michigan Fab Five matchup...79 michigan st./79 indiana st. and so on... :crazyeyes: ....too sweet man! All I want for xmas is college UBR lol :D
Long live the UBR!
ryan4889

Postby Ballaboi on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

rayhoops1 wrote:Im so thrilled you guys love this mod just as much as i do :wink: Now im thinking hard on if i want to do a College UBR now. I hit up my boy Hawk on some pointers and ideas. I will only replace the classic teams that are on the game, nothing more so it doesn't inter fear with my player and all the side stuff. In a way, i wanted to wait and do this for 2k14 but if you guys convince me enough, i will think about doing it (Y)

You know u have my vote for doing the College UBR! I've been dreaming about that since it was first mentioned. Great work on the mod, as usual bro :applaud: :bowdown2: . Another RayHoops classic! As I said about 6 months ago, "if you make it, they will come." And boyyyyyy, have they ever! Lol :lol: . Good to see your great talents and hard work receiving the appreciation it deserves.
Now let's get on that College UBR!! :mrgreen:
Ballaboi

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:52 am

college ubr would be beast mode! :crazyeyes:
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby hydroponic82 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 am

Speechless!

Another quality release by Ray :bowdown:

Thanks for the time and effort it took to bring one of the best College Hoops seasons back to life !

and a college UBR would be sick.
hydroponic82

Postby Ballaboi on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 am

HAWK23 wrote:Wow guys... I'm messing around with the sound editor stuff... man... we could do a whole lot of damage.... I mean we could feasibly import audio files from 2K13 that pronounce players names so that they are announced correctly... like audio of "The Dream Team" instead of a generic name. I mean you could import Marv Albert's voice over all of these sounds if you had spliced sounds haha... this is so sweet.

You could get rid of Dorris Burk and add David Aldridge's voice... stuff like that... this is crazy

Hey Ray, after reading this from Hawk23 in the UBR thread it got me to thinkin. Maybe you could get some audio from one of the old official 2k College Hoops games so that they actually announce the college team names and say NCAA instead of NBA during the game intros. I'm not completely sure if it's possible, but I threw it out there if it was something you wanted to play with. Which I hope you do :D !
Ballaboi

Postby RayHoops1 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:42 am

Ballaboi wrote:
HAWK23 wrote:Wow guys... I'm messing around with the sound editor stuff... man... we could do a whole lot of damage.... I mean we could feasibly import audio files from 2K13 that pronounce players names so that they are announced correctly... like audio of "The Dream Team" instead of a generic name. I mean you could import Marv Albert's voice over all of these sounds if you had spliced sounds haha... this is so sweet.

You could get rid of Dorris Burk and add David Aldridge's voice... stuff like that... this is crazy

Hey Ray, after reading this from Hawk23 in the UBR thread it got me to thinkin. Maybe you could get some audio from one of the old official 2k College Hoops games so that they actually announce the college team names and say NCAA instead of NBA during the game intros. I'm not completely sure if it's possible, but I threw it out there if it was something you wanted to play with. Which I hope you do :D !

That's possible and a great and yes I though about that, but there is over 9000 bars bro, it will take a decade to do bro!
RayHoops1

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding