For the Beasts: Charlotte Bobcats Season Preview

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

For the Beasts: Charlotte Bobcats Season Preview

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 am

Game: NBA 2K12
System:PC
Roster: Albys 5 Final Roster
Sliders: PuntNL's NBA 2K12 Sliders
Last edited by SuperHueyNewton on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SuperHueyNewton

Roster

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 am

Last edited by SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperHueyNewton

Transactions

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 am

Last edited by SuperHueyNewton on Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
SuperHueyNewton

Game Updates

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 am

Last edited by SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperHueyNewton

Archive

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 am

Last edited by SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperHueyNewton

Chapter 1

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 8:16 am

This is a story that will mostly be in third-person and will rarely detract into first-person. Of course, many of the events that occur are based off of factual events, though for the most part, the majority will be fictional. Events will also not always be exact as real life. Enjoy your show.

Chapter 1...

Michael Jordan was in a bind. He accepted the backseat of the Bobcats front office but there was still so much for him to do, after being put in the record books for owning the worst team to ever play in the league. MJ was flat out angry. Jordan's questions were left with answers that didn't cut it. Jordan had never been known for losing, especially not accepting it as well. The first person he had to start off with was Paul Silas, he clearly wasn't the leader in the locker room and it was put on display for everyone to see when there was a hissy fir in the form of both Boris Diaw and Tyrus Thomas.

Jordan: He has to go...

Stephen Silas was something that had to be discussed as well. In the games Stephen coached, Charlotte actually won. He was young, so many of the players could identify with him, understand what he was saying.

Jordan: He stays.

Rich Cho sat across Jordan hoping to discuss the upcoming draft, but of course the topic was the terrible season they were just handed a few short months ago. Cho was trying to pick MJ's brains and figure out who'd he want to bring back. Jordan wasn't paying much attention to Cho for the most part anyway, he was into his paperwork. "Fans are angry with Silas," was the only thing that Jordan could think of.

Cho: Mr. Jordan?

Jordan: What Rich?

Cho: The lottery starts shortly, the draft not to long after words. Where should we be looking at for the draft?

Jordan: Antony Davis obviously, the first pick is destined for us, is it not?

Cho: Well what if it isn't? Who should we look for after that? I'm loving the defensive presence of Thomas Robinson brings to us.

Jordan: You talkin' bout that JayHawk?

Cho: Uh.. well yes, what do you think about him?

Jordan: I think he has a ceiling as high as my Benz's roof. I don't think so, what about Bradley Beal?

Cho: Well Beal doesn't really fi-

Jordan: What do you mean he doesn't fit? The guy can flat out ball. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist comes to mind also to someone I would take.

Cho: Kidd-Gilchrist? Not a bad idea in my opinion, he's raw obviously, but defensively hes an untamed beast.

Jordan: We still won't have to worry about any of that, because I know we're going to win the lotto. Let's get to MSG.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kemba Walker was the player to stand for attendance for the Charlotte pick, he was surprised to get so much faith put into him already. Kemba was excited to be the person who would represent the Bobcats. They had put so much faith in him so fast, it just felt like home already.

When the balls started falling the crowd watching immediately got quite and watched them bounce with and unfathomable amount of awe. Kemba tensed up once it got into the top three. The first team to be pulled was Utah. The anticipation mounted at this point. Everyone had gone even more quiet. Kemba sat waiting as if Adam Silver had been taunting everyone to allow the last two balls to drop. It was between Washington or Charlotte, both teams destiny would be decided by the falling of these last two gambles.

Finally one ball started to fall down the whole to decide who would be picking second overall in this year's draft. Ping ping. The situation was unbearable for Kemba and you could see it in his face, Silver finally picked up the ball and announced the team.

Silver: The team that will pick second overall in the 2012 NBA draft will be the... Charlotte Bobcats.

Immediately Washington's representative, former first overall pick, John Wall began to cheer out loud. He fist pumped several times into the air as he walked toward Silver for the photo-op that was to follow. Jordan, who was sitting in attendance, was enraged. He really hadn't expected the Bobcats to not get the first overall pick. Jordan was fuming and stormed out of the building. As he stepped into his Maybach, telling his driver to take him back to his hotel. Jordan got a text from Rod Higgins.

Text: Can't afford to fire Silas, league blocked it under budget reasons.

That almost put Jordan over the top, he opened his window and chucked his iPhone 4s into the street, watching it spiderweb on the street. Jordan didn't see the second text Higgins had sent though.

Text: We gotta discuss the free agent class and draft class PRONTO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jordan finally returned to Charlotte, he was informed both Matt Carrol and DeSanga Diop accepted their offers for the next seasons.

Jordan: Can i get a break this week?

Jordan finally had to choose whether or not to give options to D.J. Augustin and White. MJ had wanted to, Augustin contributed well since being drafted as a rookie. Four million was too much for him though. White didn't even play half good, nowhere near worth three million. Neither player was to get an offer in Jordan's mind. When both players were informed, neither cared much, or at all. The only player Jordan had any interest in given an offer to was Reggie Williams, which wouldn't have been that much anyway. He still had the big free agency to worry about, which was still a few weeks away.

Williams however, had no interest in re-signing. He laughed in Jordan's ear when a new contract was brought up and immediately hung up. Charlotte had let seven players go to relieve some cap space. The only thing left, was the Draft...
SuperHueyNewton

Re: For the Beasts: Charlotte Bobcats Ch. 1

Postby Mark. on Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 am

Nice read man (Y) For a start I was confused as I forgot you were on 2K12. Will be interesting to see who you go with at 2. Still MKG? Or maybe Washington does something stupid and passes on AD. There is always Lillard at two as well?!
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Mark. wrote:Nice read man (Y) For a start I was confused as I forgot you were on 2K12. Will be interesting to see who you go with at 2. Still MKG? Or maybe Washington does something stupid and passes on AD. There is always Lillard at two as well?!

Tell the truth, Lillard is underrated in my draft class, I'll fix that when I get home; at school currently. I also looked into the draft beforehand and the Mock Draft has AD going forth and MKG going second, I'm gonna have to fix some things if he doesn't go first overall to make it realistic.
SuperHueyNewton

Ch. 1 Interlude

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri May 24, 2013 6:50 am

Ch. 1 Interlude...

After all of the anger Michael Jordan just went through, he decided to open up the luxury boxes in the stadium and serve himself some drinks. He decided to make this an office reserved for him, Higgins, and Cho to discuss things during games earlier in the season, but rarely stepped into it all year.

Losing his phone in new York had caused a series of problems since returning. No one could contact him at the time so everything was handled without his consent. Nothing too big occurred, but it was rumored that a trade went above him without signing a single paper. Jordan simply decided to sit in one of the many chairs worth thousands of dollars in the extra exclusive room.

Jordan noticed on the TV that Matt Carroll was released by the Cavs. How is that possible? He was still a member of the Bobcats as far as he could tell. Jordan went to his pocket to get his phone, but found nothing. He began to get impatient with himself. He sat agitated, thumping his finger on his chair and began thinking.

Jordan: Maybe we should go after Reggie or Jamario...

He thought he had been speaking to himself...

Higgins: Well, Moon may be of an option. I don't know if Reggie is too set on coming back though. Most likely wouldn't hurt.

Jordan jumped in his chair and turned around. He was angry at the sight at Higgins, who anticipated the anger and proceeded calmly.

Higgins: Hey, I know you're mad about trading someone under your nose. BUT, I was able to turn Matt Carroll into a second round pick. I traded him to Cleveland for Sam Samuels and then traded Samuels for Sacramento's seventh pick in the second round. Here's the kicker though, both Matt and Samuardo were waived. so we won the prize.

Jordan: Hmph. I don't seem to mind that, that much. But I would still like to go after Reggie at least to get some depth. Who are we looking at in the draft?

Higgins: Besides Anthony Davis who is most certainly is going to Washington? I'd say his teammate Michael-Kidd Gilchrist out of Kentucky. There's also something else I wanted to talk to you about. Joe Dumars called asking for Corey Maggette in exchange for Ben Gordon and their pick for next year. He wouldn't fax me the paperwork because he said he wanted to talk to you firsthand.

Jordan: What about?

Higgins: Who knows. I just know he refused to give it up without speaking to you first.

Jordan tempered this, a first round pick for next year sounded really enticing. Ben Gordon didn't though. He would have to keep it on his mind as he walked out with Higgins to go and finally get his phone replaced.

Jordan: Oh, and word of advice Higgs.

Higgins: Yes sir?

Jordan: Don't make moves without my consent again. Next time your job will got with the player as well.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby Mark. on Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 am

So are you pretty much just following the real life moves? Or going to branch out after the draft?
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri May 24, 2013 7:36 am

Report: Maggette headed to Detroit for Gordon

AP- Today the Charlotte Bobcats and the NBA have announced the trade between the Charlotte Bobcats and Detroit Pistons sending Corey Maggette to Detroit, and Ben Gordon along with a first rounder for next year to Charlotte.

Charlotte, who had a record-setting year going 7-59 really need help. They have let seven Bobcat players go through free agency and traded Matt Carroll to Cleveland, where he was waived. In Charlotte's re-branding. Their hoping to do work with players like Kemba Walker and Gerald Henderson. Adding Ben Gordon, who wasn't playing well in Detroit and was somewhat of a headache, gives veteran presence to the Bobcats who are so young.

The reason for Gordon being a headcase is because he had problems with his coach, Lawrence Frank, throughout the year. Detroit wanted to get rid of him as quickly as possible and were able to do that by getting the expiring contract of Corey Maggette in return.

Reports came in that General Manager Joe Dumars called in about the trade, speaking specifically to owner Michael Jordan over details. Dumars later stated that he wanted ot be sure the trade was going through Jordan with his thoughts included, not just Higgins.

This trade comes awfully close to the draft, and might Charlotte be able to make use of the newly earned draft pick by flipping it for this years' draft? Maybe in the lottery perhaps?
SuperHueyNewton

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri May 24, 2013 7:39 am

Mark. wrote:So are you pretty much just following the real life moves? Or going to branch out after the draft?

Right now, yes. After the draft, or maybe even during the draft. Things may change. I'm actually hoping to get a draft pick early to pick up another player. Perhaps Drummond or Lillard or something like that. Letting go of D.J. left me without a backup guard to play behind Kemba and Sessions still plays for the Lakers. So realism stops there.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 am

Of course the NBA draft topped off with Anthony Davis going first overall! But who followed him afterwards?

1. Washington Wizards- Anthony Davis PF *Most NBA Ready!*
2. Charlotte Bobcats- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist SF
3. Utah Jazz- Harrison Barnes SF
4. Cleveland Cavaliers- Andre Drummond PF
5. Sacramento Kings- Perry Jones PF
6. Detroit Pistons- Jeremy Lamb SG
7. Minnesota Timberwolves- Quincy Miller SF
8. New Orleans Hornets- Damian Lillard PG
9. Milwaukee Bucks- Jared Sullinger PF *Best Pick!*
10. Phoenix Suns- Bradely Beal SG
11. Houston Rockets- James McAdoo PF
12. Orlando Magic- Terrance Jones SF
13. Atlanta Hawks—Myck Kabongo PG
14. Los Angeles Lakers- LeBryan Nash SF
15. Golden State Warriors- Austin Rivers SG
16. Los Angeles Clippers- Terrance Ross SG
17. Memphis Grizzlies- Marquis Teague PG
18. Portland Trailblazers- Tyler Zeller C
19. New York Knicks- Kendall Marshall SG
20. Brooklyn Nets- Patric Young PF
21. Philadelphia 76ers- Thomas Robinson PF
22. Toronto Raptors- Kris Middleton PF
-----Trade Update
Indiana Trades pick #23 & Jeff Pendagraph for Charlotte’s 37th overall & DeSanga Diop
23. Charlotte Bobcats- Jeff Taylor SF
24. Chicago Bulls- Doron Lamb SG
25. Denver Nuggets- John Henson PF
26. San Antonio Spurs- Mason Plumlee PF
27. Dallas Mavericks- CJ Leslie SF
28. Oklahoma City Thunder- Cody Zeller PF
29. Boston Celtics- William Buford SG
30. Miami Heat- Meyers Leonard
31. *Best Draft* Charlotte Bobcats- Peyton Siva PG
32. Cleveland Cavaliers- Kris Joseph SF
33. Utah Jazz- Draymond Green SF
34. Washington Wizards- Tomas Satoransky SG
35. Detroit Pistons- Mouphtaou Yarou
36. New Orleans Hornets- Evan Fournier
37. Indiana Pacers- Rodney Williams SF
38. Minnesota Timberwolves- Adonis Thomas SF
39. Milwaukee Bucks- Jarrod Jones PF
40. Phoenix Suns- Malik Wayns PG
41. Houston Rockets- Tony Wroten PG
42. Atlanta Hawks- Alex Young SF
43. Orlando Magic- Tu Halloway PG
44. Los Angeles Lakers- Kent Bazemore SF
45. Golden State Warriors- Orlando Johnson SG
46. Los Angeles Clippers- Alex Oriakhai PF
47. Memphis Grizzlies- Marcus Denmon SG
48. Brooklyn Nets- Augusto Lima PF
49. Portland Trailblazers- Lucas Nogueira C
50. New York Knicks- Ian Miller PG
51. Philadelphia 76ers- JaMychal Green PF
52. Toronto Raptors- Festus Ezeli C
53. Indiana Pacers- Quincy Acy PF
54. Chicago Bulls- Herb Pope PF
55. Denver Nuggets- Dee Bost PG
56. San Antonio Spurs- Nemanja Nedovic PG
57. Dallas Mavericks- Jordan Taylor PG
58. Oklahoma City Thunder- Arnett Moultrie PF
59. Boston Celtics- Robbie Hummel SF
60. Miami Heat- Rober Sacre C
SuperHueyNewton

Re: For the Beasts: Charlotte Bobcats The Draft!

Postby Mark. on Fri May 24, 2013 11:35 am

Hmmm some steals in that draft (although I don't know the ratings of the players in the class you used) MKG was probably still the best pick for you. Lillard wasn't a good fit, and as good as Barnes has been, MKG offers something that fits your team a bit more. I like Peyton Siva pick as well.
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

Some of the positions are off
Solaris Phase Two

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri May 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Mark. wrote:Hmmm some steals in that draft (although I don't know the ratings of the players in the class you used) MKG was probably still the best pick for you. Lillard wasn't a good fit, and as good as Barnes has been, MKG offers something that fits your team a bit more. I like Peyton Siva pick as well.

The difference between MKG and Lillard were about seven overall points. Wanted to get another pick because I wanted to get both Lillard and MKG. No team would take the Pistons pick though, so I gave up and took MKG second overall. Jeff Taylor's overall was about 63. I thought it was a steal because Indiana wanted my seventh pick in the second round and DeSanga Diop and then they traded me Jeff Pendagraph and their 23rd pick so I feel I won there.

Dmastawwe wrote:Some of the positions are off

I noticed, I wanted to change them, but wasn't sure I if I should. Could you tell me which positions are off so I can change them ASAP?
SuperHueyNewton

Postby hova- on Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Nothin new so far. MKG should be a good one.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sat May 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Andre Drummond is a Center
Terrence Jones is a Power Forward
Kendall Marshall is a Point Guard
Khris Middleton is a Small Forward
Kent Bazemore is a Shooting Guard
Tony Wroten is a Shooting guard
Solaris Phase Two

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 am

hova- wrote:Nothin new so far. MKG should be a good one.

Immediate starter, straight up. Mostly because the only player behind him for now is Jeff Taylor :|

Dmastawwe wrote:Andre Drummond is a Center
Terrence Jones is a Power Forward
Kendall Marshall is a Point Guard
Khris Middleton is a Small Forward
Kent Bazemore is a Shooting Guard
Tony Wroten is a Shooting guard

Fixed them, also actually wrote some positions down wrong when I copied them down. Not really sure how, but in the game their all fixed.
SuperHueyNewton

Free Agency News

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Mon May 27, 2013 10:32 am

Report: Charlotte Bobcats not making big splash in Free AgencyImage

Per multiple sources state that Owner Michael Jordan is avoiding a big splash this off-season. He stated the decision was weighed by the 'weak' free agency class as he put it.

This is a decision that may be seen as mad to some, but smart to others. Considering the best available player is Brook Lopez, who is a restricted free agent. Could be a swing and miss for the Bobcats if they have interest because Brooklyn can match their offer at any time if seen reasonable. Next years' free agency class could consists of players like Dwight Howard and Chris Paul and Charlotte wants to make a big run for those top tier players.

It may be seen as mad because the Bobcats REALLY need some help. After going 7-59 in the past lockout shortened season, the best player available may be the best option for the Bobcats. Though talent falls fast after Lopez, every player in free agency should be a priority.

The Bobcats will still need to have plenty of cap space to chase some of the stars their after and it may be difficult to grab them, considering their history.
SuperHueyNewton

2nd Interlude

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 am

2nd Interlude...

Higgins had grown impatient, he'd been kept on a leash after getting the second round draft pick from Sacramento and still hasn't been thanked since reeling in the Ben Gordon and Indy trade that got them the twenty-third pick. Jordan had his eyes on Higgins every time the pair walked into the closed office or into the Charlotte public office. It wasn't Jordan had lost trust in Higgins, he just wanted to keep a set of eyes on him at all times. Jordan and Higgins sat in silence until Higgins began to stir.

Higgins: Sooo... Whom are we waiting for again?

Jordan: Well.. First I have Kenyon Martin scheduled and then-

Higgins: Are you serious right now? Kenyon Martin? That washed-up has-been doesn't deserve to play on a team.

Jordan: And how many players are actually interested in signing us right now? Hm?

Higgins slumped, he knew this was true. Last year it had been difficult to say, "I'm with the Charlotte Bobcats," without the player hanging up after that. Either Michael told Kenyon something he couldn't refuse, or had received little interest in other teams.

Both men waited a few more minutes until the overhead intercom spoke out.

Assistant: Mr. Jordan, Mr. Higgins, Kenyon Martin has arrived and would like to see you now.

Jordan: Go ahead and let him in.

They waited a little longer until there was a knock on the door with a voice following stating Martin was on the other side. Jordan opened the door and gestured Martin in. Before the assistant left, she has one more thing to say.

Assistant: Chauncey Billups has also requested an interview immediately with the you two, and Renaldo Balkman told me that he'll be over in a few minutes ready for his interview.

The assistant finally exited and the eyes of Jordan and Higgins were centered on Martin. Martin had actually dressed-up and shaped-up. He wore his most expensive pinstriped suit with a Louis V belt and Gucci loafers along with diamonds the size of boulders dangling from his earlobes. Martin wanted to make a good impression, he didn't have as much interest as he thought he would have after returning from China, and the Bobcats were the only team that showed genuine interest.

All three men relayed their greetings and finally started business after seating themselves in the ultra-expensive seats.

Jordan: Well Mr. Martin Rod and I are glad you agreed to have a seat and chat with us. I'm excited to bang out the details for a contract with you for a contract.

Martin: Well it's great to be here, this city is nicer than I thought, a man could really make a living here.

Jordan: Yes, well we spoke to the coach Paul Silas, and he sees you as a player who can potentially start for this team. I would agree, you could teach Bismack a thing or two down low, especially since he is pretty raw for his age.

Martin: Well I appreciate the sentiment. I would really like to be in a place where I could start immediately.

Higgins: We also wanted to ask you about what you think of Renaldo Balkman?

Martin: That headcase? Did you see the guy he chocked out in the Philippines? I wouldn't want him on my team.

Jordan: I understand, a player like that could get... in the way of progress for us. What do you think about Chauncey Billups?

Martin: Oh, Mr. Bigshot is the man! I loved playing with him in Denver and complements every player around him. He'd be a great teacher for Kemba and would work well if you wanted to keep him connected after he retires.

Jordan: Alright, hold on for a second.

Jordan turned around and texted his agent, "Go ahead and cancel meeting w Balkman, get one with Billups today."

Jordan: Now, let's talk about the money.

Martin: I would love to talk about it, my favorite hobby.

All three men actually got a kick out of that and laughed merrily. When all three finally calmed, Higgins spoke.

Higgins: So, we were thinking of giving you $1.28 million for a year. What is your thought on that?

Martin: Well I'm not too happy about it. I do feel like I deserve more, but since this is the only team with significant confidence in me at the moment, it's a check I'd be willing to agree upon if the money was raised a little bit.

Higgins: What about 1.33?

Martin: Ah, dang. Maybe, let me just weigh my options, I'll let you guys know what offers I do end up recieving until then. Okay?

Jordan: Thank you for joining us Kenyon, pleasure meeting up with you today.

Martin: Why of course, who turns down the best ever? I'll speak to you guys soon.

Martin got up and shook hand with Jordan and Higgins and slid through the door, he slid past and actually camped out for a little bit to hear what Jordan and Higgins talked about as much as he could through the soundproof doors.

Jordan: --- matured --- well. --- love --- enthusiasm. ---strongly.

Martin left after that with a victorious look on his face and walked out of the building with a small kick in his step. He actually saw Chauncey going up to talk to Jordan as he stepped out. Billups thought it was cool seeing his old teammate and that had been the main reason he wanted to talk to MJ and Rod Higgins. He saw chemistry in teaming up with Martin and saw it as a reward being back with a familiar face.

Billups was walked up by the serious, but young assistant. She reminded him a bit like his wife, strong women who appeared to hold her own. Billups automatically respected her when he met her in person.

Billups: Thank you for getting me a meeting, I really appreciate your help.

Assistant: No problem, sir. It is all apart of the routine. Glad you could make it in such short notice.

Billups: Yup, behind this door?

Assistant: Yes sir, they should be ready. If you have anymore questions, just ask.

Billups entered and saw Michael Jordan and Rod Higgins staring down at the newly renovated Time Warner Cable Arena. The powder blue on the sidelines mixed with the dark blue keys and lines made each element pop out brightly. Billups approached them and joined their little stare off with the court below.

Jordan: Beautiful isn't it? Only thing missing now is a banner.

Billups: You talk as if I'm still a superstar able to carry a team to a championship.

Jordan: Not my case at all Chauncey. I just know you have the ability and will to win. I appreciate your interest in the Bobcats.

Billups: I hope the feeling's mutual. I had heard you're going after Kenyon and has sparked my interest as well. I want to help make a history here. With the players you have now, I think that it's possible.

Higgins: We're excited to even have you here. We hadn't expected getting a meeting with you today, so we don't have an idea of what type of figure to give you, but it will be discussed heavily in the coming days.

Billups: That isn't why I came here today, I just want to see how dedicated this place has become. It is underrated in my opinion. People just see the record and think 'this is absolutely the worst team' that isn't true in anyway nowadays. It's a great thing you boughtt this team MJ. They're on a path to greatness.

Jordan hadn't known what to say, he hadn't hear anyone say much about the new direction and was left stunned. He hadn't known what to say. Higgins went ahead and finished the conversation.

Higgins: We really apprciate those words Chauncey and hope to have a dollar amount to offer you soon. We will speak to you soon.

Billups: Thanks for having me here guys, speak to you later.

Billups exited the room, but stayed and started touring the court. Jordan and Higgins watched him from above and continued to think out loud.

Jordan: I want him here.

Higgins: He wants to be here.

Both: Let's make it happen.
SuperHueyNewton

Re: For the Beasts: Charlotte Bobcats FA Interviews

Postby Rosque on Mon May 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Make MJ dress up for the season :D Can't wait to see who're you gonna sign. Interesting players in K-Mart and Mr.Bigshot.
Rosque

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Rosque wrote:Make MJ dress up for the season :D Can't wait to see who're you gonna sign. Interesting players in K-Mart and Mr.Bigshot.

Doesn't MJ always dress up? :P Those two, with an addition of maybe Reggie Williams will most likely be my most likely signings, I don't think Brook Lopez is worth trying to sign. Seeing as he is still a restricted free agent and all.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby Rosque on Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 am

I meant in an NBA uniform, to ball in the NBA. :P Why not bring in some post presence?
Rosque

Postby Mark. on Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

I like the Billups and Martin signings if they go ahead, should be worth the investment. Agree on Lopez, will likely be matched anyway.
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Next

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood