Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0b RELEASED

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

twai1012 wrote:v1.0c will solve the game crash problem :?:

Just disconnect your internet. I'm sure that will work. Try the solution posted earlier too.

Riva wrote:Sir Medevenx Can u Make this color of Stephen Curry Shoes in Away? Because in game the color is light blue :)

Thanks for those images. I'll get to it.

john.nyse wrote:med really nice roster, but almost every player is restricted and some potential like machado(85) are very high. The rest is fantastic

I think the Player Restricted Free Agency solves the Negative Salary Glitch in the game. That's why I implemented it. Sorry about those Potential issues. I thought I fixed that. I'm also embarrassed to say that I didn't replace Kurt Thomas with Quentin Richardson yet! I'll have v0.9c up in a few hours. :)

oo0pimpoo0 wrote:id like to request mike brown be added as Cavs coach if possible. Thanks for the rosters. AMAZING WORK!

Sorry I don't do special versions unless there is a donation or something. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby okulcio on Thu May 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Medevenx - my problem?
When play online crash game, but disconnect internet nice work.
Retro Players Black arms (J.Erwing, K.A.Jabbar, W.Hazzard)
Wizzard '03 player Dixon no Cyberface
New Retro Team no logo in game
And thank you for this great roster!
okulcio

Postby jedvillainy on Thu May 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Medevenx wrote:
oo0pimpoo0 wrote:id like to request mike brown be added as Cavs coach if possible. Thanks for the rosters. AMAZING WORK!

Sorry I don't do special versions unless there is a donation or something. :)

But Mike Brown IS the actual Cavs coach this next season...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/all ... 6629081696
jedvillainy

Postby inviztj on Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Why is it that FAs who should be UFAs like Dwight Howard and CP3 is a RFA in my association?
inviztj

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 9:26 pm

okulcio wrote:Medevenx - my problem?
When play online crash game, but disconnect internet nice work.
Retro Players Black arms (J.Erwing, K.A.Jabbar, W.Hazzard)
Wizzard '03 player Dixon no Cyberface
New Retro Team no logo in game
And thank you for this great roster!

Hi! Please download the Archives folder and the Missing Files. :)

Please wait for v1.0c everybody!

inviztj wrote:Why is it that FAs who should be UFAs like Dwight Howard and CP3 is a RFA in my association?

It's because the RFA is the only solution to the Negative Salary Glitch in the game. Do you want a screenshot of the glitch?

jedvillainy wrote:But Mike Brown IS the actual Cavs coach this next season...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/all ... 6629081696

Thanks for this! Any other coaching changes I should note?
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby xianpauL on Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 pm

some retro jerseys of bobcats are missing bro. some body types are wrong like gerald henderson. :) check for others. and the positions bro.. arent that accurate. go to 82games.com and you can see there the accurate positions for each players.
xianpauL

Postby inviztj on Thu May 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Medevenx"

[quote="inviztj wrote:
Why is it that FAs who should be UFAs like Dwight Howard and CP3 is a RFA in my association?

It's because the RFA is the only solution to the Negative Salary Glitch in the game. Do you want a screenshot of the glitch?

[/quote]

Oh I see. That can't be help I guess. Thanks anyway!
inviztj

Postby julsnice on Fri May 17, 2013 12:36 am

Medevenx wrote:Those shots look amazing! I'm jealous of your video card lol.

Thank you sir, took a lot of playing around to get my GFX proper, the way I like them. Using nVidia SSAO makes areas a bit too dark sometimes with the shadows buts I'm getting there. Feel free to use them for previews if you'd like

Medevenx wrote:Anything else you all would like to see in v1.0c?

Not sure if I made it in time but there are a few things I noticed here and there that could use some changing:

-The small logos (ones used for the scorebug and wipes for replays) for both the current Knicks and the 98-99 Knicks are messed up. current Knicks logo is super low definition and looks very bad during replay wipes. And there is no small logo for the 98-99 Knicks at all, so it's just a blank space. I haven't checked other teams yet.

- Is it at all possible to get the yellow color used for Golden State crowd and accessories to be darker? It really clashes with the more Orange yellow on their uniforms/etc

-98-99 Knicks have mid-length shorts while other teams like the 99 Pacers have long shorts. It's not a biggie because overall it looks realistic, I just thought that was odd.

-I would advise you to include true colored Knicks jersey files in your package, mainly because you have preview pics showing the proper colors, but in order for your mod to work you have to apply official update which reverts the colors back (why in the world 2K always fux up their colors on purpose is beyond me).

-there're a few accessories issues but that's minor stuff I won't nitpick about because it can all be changed manually, but is it possible you could do the alternate accessories colors mod (like you have for the Knicks) for other teams like the Lakers, Nuggets, etc? That would be awesome.
julsnice

Postby Maverick on Fri May 17, 2013 1:27 am

this roster is
:bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
man! (Y) (Y) (Y)

EDIT: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Maverick on Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
for Life

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 am

xianpauL wrote:some retro jerseys of bobcats are missing bro. some body types are wrong like gerald henderson. :) check for others. and the positions bro.. arent that accurate. go to 82games.com and you can see there the accurate positions for each players.

Should Gerald Henderson be slim? Yeah I forgot those jerseys too.

julsnice wrote:-The small logos (ones used for the scorebug and wipes for replays) for both the current Knicks and the 98-99 Knicks are messed up. current Knicks logo is super low definition and looks very bad during replay wipes. And there is no small logo for the 98-99 Knicks at all, so it's just a blank space. I haven't checked other teams yet.

They're normally all blank spaces if you came from my older versions. However, it might change because of ESPN scoreboards and other mods you may currently have. Those are actually the default logos so I don't know why the current Knicks logo is low def.

- Is it at all possible to get the yellow color used for Golden State crowd and accessories to be darker? It really clashes with the more Orange yellow on their uniforms/etc

There is yellow used for the Warriors' accessories?

-98-99 Knicks have mid-length shorts while other teams like the 99 Pacers have long shorts. It's not a biggie because overall it looks realistic, I just thought that was odd.

Yeah, that's correct.

-I would advise you to include true colored Knicks jersey files in your package, mainly because you have preview pics showing the proper colors, but in order for your mod to work you have to apply official update which reverts the colors back (why in the world 2K always fux up their colors on purpose is beyond me).

Everytime I paste my Online Data I don't include the jerseys and floors. That's how I always keep my jerseys.

-there're a few accessories issues but that's minor stuff I won't nitpick about because it can all be changed manually, but is it possible you could do the alternate accessories colors mod (like you have for the Knicks) for other teams like the Lakers, Nuggets, etc? That would be awesome.

I planned that but there aren't any jersey slots left anymore. When REDitor has the clone feature I'll definitely be adding them. But it actually IS very tedious to do.

I would like to thank Shady00018 for taking his time to make this mixtape! His work is amazing! Check it out while waiting for v1.0c everyone!

phpBB [video]

Thanks RemXXX!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby pether_10 on Fri May 17, 2013 1:34 am

Done watching. So where's the v1.0c? Hahaha. Just joking bro. :D *standingby

Hey Med, I notice Splitter's away shoe is white, is that normal?
pether_10

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 2:45 am

pether_10 wrote:Done watching. So where's the v1.0c? Hahaha. Just joking bro. :D *standingby

Hey Med, I notice Splitter's away shoe is white, is that normal?

It's not normal like Battier's shoe is black for home. Must've missed that. On it!

I want to release it tonight but DavidBeckham23 and I need to repurchase REDitor's Draft tab so we can fix the Draft Projection for Association. I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby pether_10 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:56 am

Nice. It's alright for me to release the v1.0c tomorrow. :cool:
Thanks Med! Looking forward for the v1.0c. I'm so desperate to have my Association! :mrgreen:
pether_10

Postby Maximus89 on Fri May 17, 2013 3:09 am

Aaron Brooks has blue shoes on the Rockets and James Harden has wrong colored shoes also. Although he did wear red and yellow shoes a lot this season, but not white and yellow.
Maximus89

Postby lawyersenan on Fri May 17, 2013 3:52 am

some little things: some jersey numbers arw wrong, like t.robinson - 0, a.brooks - 11, l.walton - 32, l.stephenson - 6, chris quinn, shaun livingston, g.temple. e.barron... trey thompkins is waived by clippers and they signed m.wayns... btw, great work all around...
lawyersenan

Postby Nikkolo on Fri May 17, 2013 4:46 am

I downloaded all files even the archives and the missing files and nothing changed so I'm wondering if there is a way to make Kareem Abdul Jabbar's arms a lighter skin tone to match his head and legs, because the skin tone on his arms are toned darker like Shaq's
Nikkolo

Postby DB23 on Fri May 17, 2013 5:51 am

Medevenx, already received the key from Vl@d Zola Jr., check ur facebook PM man..
Check Out My Thread: NBA 2K13 Patches|NBA 2K14 Patches

Image Image ImageImageImage

DB23
It's My Time!

Postby ozierdogan9 on Fri May 17, 2013 6:44 am

First of all thanks for this great roster man! But i've got some problems with association mode. Schedules are different than real ones. For example there are 4 games between Heat and Lakers. I hope you can fix that.

And sorry for my English. I hope you will understand what i mean :mrgreen:
ozierdogan9

Postby AnkleBreakerOrSniper on Fri May 17, 2013 7:42 am

julsnice wrote:-The small logos (ones used for the scorebug and wipes for replays) for both the current Knicks and the 98-99 Knicks are messed up. current Knicks logo is super low definition and looks very bad during replay wipes. And there is no small logo for the 98-99 Knicks at all, so it's just a blank space. I haven't checked other teams yet.

I've made a temporary solution for the small logos being blank for the added teams. I used some images from the logos_large.iff included with this roster and google images. I did them quickly and they aren't the best quality but they will suffice. As a happy side effect when one of the added teams is on home their logo appears on the jumbo tron. Unless it always did that... did not notice before.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2bg2ew2aqqmt53l

I also figured out the Trail Blazers and New York Knicks logos behind the Team Shaq and Team Chuck thing.
All I did was extract the Team Shaq and Team Chuck logos from logos_large.iff and logos_medium.iff then reimport them and save. I suspect they have something to do with logos_large.cdf and logos_medium.cdf.
I don't really know how any of this works though. It fixed it for me and that was the goal.
AnkleBreakerOrSniper

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 9:36 am

Maximus89 wrote:Aaron Brooks has blue shoes on the Rockets and James Harden has wrong colored shoes also. Although he did wear red and yellow shoes a lot this season, but not white and yellow.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/photos/_/ ... mes-harden

lawyersenan wrote:some little things: some jersey numbers arw wrong, like t.robinson - 0, a.brooks - 11, l.walton - 32, l.stephenson - 6, chris quinn, shaun livingston, g.temple. e.barron... trey thompkins is waived by clippers and they signed m.wayns... btw, great work all around...

Thank you! Now I can implement those changes in v1.0c!

ozierdogan9 wrote:First of all thanks for this great roster man! But i've got some problems with association mode. Schedules are different than real ones. For example there are 4 games between Heat and Lakers. I hope you can fix that.

And sorry for my English. I hope you will understand what i mean :mrgreen:

Like I said, me and DavidBeckham23 JUST fixed it in v1.0c.

AnkleBreakerOrSniper wrote:

I've made a temporary solution for the small logos being blank for the added teams. I used some images from the logos_large.iff included with this roster and google images. I did them quickly and they aren't the best quality but they will suffice. As a happy side effect when one of the added teams is on home their logo appears on the jumbo tron. Unless it always did that... did not notice before.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2bg2ew2aqqmt53l

I also figured out the Trail Blazers and New York Knicks logos behind the Team Shaq and Team Chuck thing.
All I did was extract the Team Shaq and Team Chuck logos from logos_large.iff and logos_medium.iff then reimport them and save. I suspect they have something to do with logos_large.cdf and logos_medium.cdf.
I don't really know how any of this works though. It fixed it for me and that was the goal.

Let me check it out!

I JUST received the .ROS files from DB23 it's back to editing now!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Moazam on Fri May 17, 2013 10:09 am

I downloaded and installed all the new main folder files, but the kinicks away jersey is still sky blue.

"Heroes come and go, but legends are forever."
Moazam

Postby kingdetroit on Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 am

I am missing a few jerseys milwaukee bucks retro team jerseys and the all star game jerseys and a few other teams christmas uni's but other than that the mod is working awesome!!!!!!!!!
kingdetroit

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Moazam wrote:I downloaded and installed all the new main folder files, but the kinicks away jersey is still sky blue.

Those jerseys were never really included in the patch. You need to download them separately.

v1.0c released! Appdata Files link updated! Also, if you are missing any jerseys or files, kindly redownload the Missing Files because the link has been updated thank you!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0c RELEASED

Postby Gigabyte on Fri May 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Yo dude! I checked to see what was going on here and my oh my — you're in v1.0c already? AWESOME. :D I really love what you did with those retro teams; they're so much more realistic now. Keep it up, captain. ;)

Now, if only we could do something about those '93 Suns...

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0c RELEASED

Postby xianpauL on Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 pm

B.Roy waived.
xianpauL

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding