Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0 RELEASED

Postby lawyersenan on Thu May 16, 2013 3:25 am

sir med, stats of players are messed up... i think its because of u renamed hornets to pelicans... can u check this up?
lawyersenan

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 3:42 am

lawyersenan wrote:sir med, stats of players are messed up... i think its because of u renamed hornets to pelicans... can u check this up?

Thanks for telling me this! You're right! Technically, the stats haven't been messed up but the Team Name in the stats have been. I guess I CAN'T rearrange the teams. I'll have the Appdata files reuploaded in a sec.

I also forgot to add the Retro Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks jerseys. So sorry for this! Here they are:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hqp7a5txt1tgazb

buzzy wrote:So would you recommend downloading the latest official roster update, or are those files icluded in your patch anyway?

Thanks though, I'm probably gonna check it out tomorrow! (Y)

I would recommend downloading the latest official update first. I didn't include it in the patch!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby mlp111 on Thu May 16, 2013 3:48 am

yes!!!!!!! :shock: cant wait to try and leave feedback, thanks for monster update!
mlp111

Postby Angelo on Thu May 16, 2013 4:01 am

Thank You so much :mrgreen:
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby christophlin on Thu May 16, 2013 4:17 am

This is great, can't wait to try it. Med -- What is the recommended 'Player Speed' to use in Season/Association mode?
christophlin

Postby DamirNYK on Thu May 16, 2013 4:21 am

I think I just JIMP-ed a little :mrgreen:
DamirNYK

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Thu May 16, 2013 4:27 am

Waiting for the fixes. Thanks for all the hard work man :)
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0 PREVIEW

Postby anastasis16 on Thu May 16, 2013 4:32 am

Medevenx wrote:
anastasis16 wrote:Well, since we still don't have the images of Pelicans jerseys and court, shouldn't we better stick with the Hornets name for this V1.0?
You can add Pelicans for the next version. Pardon me if I'm being too demanding, it's for the sake of realism. I'd love to jump into an Association based on today's roster and teams (anything that is current). This is just an opinion.

BTW, the jerseys are dope!! :D

Check the NBA.com sites because they are OFFICIALLY called New Orleans Pelicans with the logo now.

You are correct, sorry..

THANK YOU!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)
anastasis16

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 6:19 am

mlp111 wrote:yes!!!!!!! :shock: cant wait to try and leave feedback, thanks for monster update!

Kris wrote:Thank You so much :mrgreen:

DamirNYK wrote:I think I just JIMP-ed a little :mrgreen:

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Waiting for the fixes. Thanks for all the hard work man :)

anastasis16 wrote:You are correct, sorry..

THANK YOU!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Thanks for all the supportive comments! I JUST fixed the Roster's Stats Issue. I thought I wasn't going to be able to rearrange the teams JUST because of this. However, I was able to fix it by rearranging the TeamIDs of the Player Stats Parameter in REDitor.

There are 4 missing files (Jerseys for the '03 Magic, '01 Bucks, Retro Sonics for OKC) and the Logos but don't worry they're on their way being uploaded separately as a Missing Files pack. I am also reuploading the Main Folder Files Pack though for newcomers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ckok5oqbktolov
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0b RELEASED

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 6:51 am

Here are the missing files uploaded!

http://www.mediafire.com/?kengg0s5dzsosjo

Sorry for the delay!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby christophlin on Thu May 16, 2013 6:54 am

Thanks! Any thoughts on the 'Player Speed' for Season/Association mode?
christophlin

Postby fouryearpuma on Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 am

Does the association mode salary bug pop up with this roster? I know people say it's a game bug, but to quote hrbulls, there seems to be a way to manipulate the rosters to solve it...

"To all those that uses this roster in Association mode that has been experiencing negative contractual issues... use Leftos' Roster Editor tool and uncheck all of the UFA (yes, you'll have to figure out manually which players are UFA) players from the RFA column. That should solve the problem of the negative contractual issues. I'm currently in my 3rd season and haven't seen a negative contract yet."

Not sure how people can enjoy association mode with this bug.
fouryearpuma

Postby Maximus89 on Thu May 16, 2013 7:00 am

i get why you didn't upload fictional pelicans jerseys and court, but why not the logos? Mine still show up as Hornets logos. Only the name has changed to Pelicans. Why not use the official logos?
Maximus89

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 7:02 am

christophlin wrote:Thanks! Any thoughts on the 'Player Speed' for Season/Association mode?

Right. Player Speed I normally have it at 42 for User, and 33 for CPU (CPU still has an advantage with the sprinting I think) and Quickness at 40 each. Game Speed at 50 of course.

fouryearpuma wrote:Does the association mode salary bug pop up with this roster? I know people say it's a game bug, but to quote hrbulls, there seems to be a way to manipulate the rosters to solve it...

"To all those that uses this roster in Association mode that has been experiencing negative contractual issues... use Leftos' Roster Editor tool and uncheck all of the UFA (yes, you'll have to figure out manually which players are UFA) players from the RFA column. That should solve the problem of the negative contractual issues. I'm currently in my 3rd season and haven't seen a negative contract yet."

Not sure how people can enjoy association mode with this bug.

Did he mean change uncheck UFA (uncheck UNrestricted free agents meaning to check RESTRICTED Free Agents) because you used a double negative in that sentence I got confused. I DO believe it is a game bug though because I've heard tons of people get this in their 3rd or 4th season. If I have to do something with the roster like check or uncheck some column I'll gladly do it to ensure that no bugs would happen. Care to tell me how to avoid the glitch?

Maximus89 wrote:i get why you didn't upload fictional pelicans jerseys and court, but why not the logos? Mine still show up as Hornets logos. Only the name has changed to Pelicans. Why not use the official logos?

Because I forgot to include them in the files. They're in the Missing Files pack though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kengg0s5dzsosjo
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Dudabskt on Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 am

Med there´s a way to put the new orleans hornets again by myself without creating any problem on the stats or something like that???
Dudabskt

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 7:17 am

Dudabskt wrote:Med there´s a way to put the new orleans hornets again by myself without creating any problem on the stats or something like that???

You want the Hornets again? Because v1.0b (new version of appdata) already solved the Stats glitch concerning the Pelicans.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Anzi25 on Thu May 16, 2013 7:29 am

This is great! A big thank you! (Y) (Y)
Anzi25

Postby Maximus89 on Thu May 16, 2013 7:35 am

I thought you were gonna add 10 new classic teams. Is that next update?
Maximus89

Postby rsvuk95 on Thu May 16, 2013 7:40 am

Medevenx wrote:
Dudabskt wrote:Med there´s a way to put the new orleans hornets again by myself without creating any problem on the stats or something like that???

You want the Hornets again? Because v1.0b (new version of appdata) already solved the Stats glitch concerning the Pelicans.

I would like roster to with Hornets if you can please make it
Sry for bad English
rsvuk95

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 7:45 am

Maximus89 wrote:I thought you were gonna add 10 new classic teams. Is that next update?

It isn't possible to add new teams yet because REDitor still doesn't have the clone feature which adds slots.

rsvuk95 wrote:I would like roster to with Hornets if you can please make it

Sorry but I'm not doing that. It was already enough work to change the Hornets to the Pelicans and rearrange the teams.

Anzi25 wrote:This is great! A big thank you! (Y) (Y)

You're welcome!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby christophlin on Thu May 16, 2013 7:56 am

Hm, I think you're referencing the User/CPU sider values.

I was actually asking about the "Player Speed" adjustment that you can make before each Season/Association game (i.e. Pressing 'Y' at the team selection screen before entering a game). It's just one value, and by default is on 50 -- I've seen some sliders make reference to both Game and Player Speed values.

Medevenx wrote:
christophlin wrote:Thanks! Any thoughts on the 'Player Speed' for Season/Association mode?

Right. Player Speed I normally have it at 42 for User, and 33 for CPU (CPU still has an advantage with the sprinting I think) and Quickness at 40 each. Game Speed at 50 of course.
christophlin

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

I believe it's just the Game Speed and I suggest have it at 50. It's how the game was set by default anyway.

Also, here are the Milwaukee Bucks jerseys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jnzwp8n797o1x3w

They say I still forgot to add these in the pack..
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Dudabskt on Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 am

yeah man, i would like the hornets back hehehe since we don´t have the court and the uniforms, even the sound of the game for the pelicans...but i don´t asking you to do it, i can do it by myself, at least i think i can hahahahhaa so can you tell me how can i do it???
Dudabskt

Postby Maximus89 on Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 am

Dudabskt wrote:yeah man, i would like the hornets back hehehe since we don´t have the court and the uniforms, even the sound of the game for the pelicans...but i don´t asking you to do it, i can do it by myself, at least i think i can hahahahhaa so can you tell me how can i do it???

pelicans court here: http://www.moddingway.com/file/31706.html

pelicans jerseys here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90910&p=1607229&hilit=pelicans#p1607229
Maximus89

Postby Nikkolo on Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 am

Does this patch have Glen Rice on the heat, hornets or lakers? If not, how could I put him into the game?
Nikkolo

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding