Gigabyte's NBA Forever Roster v1.0 - RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Gigabyte's NBA Forever Roster v1.0 - RELEASED!

Postby Gigabyte on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Expand your game with a roster that bridges generations!

The NBA Forever concept... man, I just realized how cheesy that pick-up line was... is a connection of the NBA then and the NBA today, and building around the said idea, I managed to try working with a roster filled with the league's greatest, from Philly to DC. :cheeky: OH. MY.

The project was inspired heavily by this TNT commercial:

phpBB [video]

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: I've got some bugs listed down below. I won't be fixing any of those bugs, 'cause I don't have the time nor the will anymore to do this. I just basically dragged myself into releasing what I've done this June 7th. Think of it as an early retirement. It's been nice modding and all, but now I've gotta get back to the real world. Thanks, peeps.

If anyone would like to continue this project, like, for example, fixing those rotations or assigning some shoes, kindly drop me a dime — um, I mean a pm. Let's talk about it and let's see how things will work out. :)

UPDATE PANEL
YEAAAAAH! IT'S ON! Finally we've got v1.0 alive and kickin'! :cheeky:
Get it in the downloads section right below. (Y)

DOWNLOADS
- NBA Forever v1.0
The long-awaited full version of NBA Forever is finally here! :pirate: Now go click that link and rock away! :cheeky:
- RussianKobe's Black Arm Fix Pack
Before you fire it up, download RussianKobe's black arm fixes! It's a first step, but it doesn't fix everything. :)
- DukeW74's Black Arm Fixes
Sir JaoSming has provided an all-in-one pack containing DukeW74's converted 2K11 cf's. The is supposed to fix the rest of the black-armed guys while adding some missing cf's to your installation as well. However, if you're still having some black arms, you can click here and download the selected packs you need.
- Medevenx's CF Pack
This is a repack of the png9000+ cyberfaces used in Med's roster. You'll need 'em to fix some headless players. If you already have Med's main folder files copied into your 2K13 directory, you don't need to get this pack.
- skoadam's CF Pack
Med's CF pack doesn't quite get the job done. This pack will fix that. It's from skoadam, and if you have the URB running seamlessly, there should be no more need for you to download this one.
- '97-'98 Orlando Magic CF Pack
A guy by the name of Darrell Armstrong is headless in this roster, and you'll need a cf to patch it up. This pack contains juan33's retro Magic cf's. Credits go to him, but since I don't have his permission as of the moment, I can't upload the needed face in a separate pack.

Click the blue text to get to your downloads. (Y)

FEATURES
- All-time greatest versions of the 30 NBA teams
- Over 200 missing players created
- Enhanced attributes*
- Fully-equipped signature skills*
- Full 15-man rosters
- Accurate jersey numbers
- Accurate draft info
- Accurate in-roster player ID's
- Varied Association-ready personality types
- Assigned shoes for first 15 teams
- Removed RFA status from all applicable players
- Made all updated players 1987-born 5-year pros
- Tweaked stamina ratings
- Lessened potential ratings
- Rebuilt rotations

*Attributes and signature skills are largely based upon prime-period performance and unique abilities for veterans, and visible potential for young players.

COMPREHENSIVE CHANGELOG
Code: Select all
v1.0.0 (June 7 release)
-Rebuilt all rotations

v0.9.0
- Fixed tendencies and hotspots for some created players

v0.8.0
- Removed RFA status from applicable players
- Made all current players' birthyears' 1987
- Made all current players' 5-year pros
- Normalized all players' contract options
- Removed all players' contract values
- Removed all career and playoff stats
- Adjusted stamina and potential ratings

v0.7.0
- Assigned shoes for first 15 teams

v0.6.0
- Fixed all incorrect numbers
- Tweaked some players' attributes
- Made final checks

v0.5.1
- Added draft info for Cedric Ceballos

v0.5.0
- Created and assigned additional draft picks
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.4.0
- Updated and assigned all active players
- Created and assigned B.J. Armstrong
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.3.0
- Assigned players with retired numbers
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.2.1
- Removed unnecessary hidden data

v0.2.0
- Created players with retired numbers
- Fixed some signature skills
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.1.1
- Added draft info for all all-time rank players
- Added draft info for all expansion draft players

v0.1.0
- Created expansion draft players
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.9
- Released some players for incomplete teams
- Fixed some player numbers
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.8
- Utilized in-roster editing instead of CAP creation
- Created and assigned Jon Koncak and Adonal Foyle
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.7
- Created and assigned #401-535 in all-time rank
- Added draft info Charles Barkley and Christian Laettner
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.6
- Created and assigned #251-400 in all-time rank
- Added draft info for created players in all-time rank, up to #300
- Fixed incorrect Player ID's
- Fixed some inapplicable personality types
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.5 - (April 14 release)
- Created and assigned #200-250 in all-time rank
- Fixed incorrect Player ID's
- Fixed blank personality parameters (for Association mode)
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.4
- Created and assigned #150-200 in all-time rank
- Fixed incorrect skin tones from earlier versions
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.3
- Created and assigned #101-150 in all-time rank
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.2
- Created and assigned #51-100 in all-time rank
- Rebuilt all rotations

v0.0.1 (March 22 release)
- Created and assigned #1-50 in all-time rank
- Removed all injuries
- Rebulit all rotations

SCREENSHOTS

BUGS
- Dolph Schayes has his college set to New Jersey IT (I think) instead of NYU. 2K doesn't have NYU. I believe it can be solved with RED MC though.
- The rotations and player roles are all screwed up. I must have somehow messed up some tables along the way of my creating players.
- Sometimes, the commentators assign random names to random guys, like calling Connie Hawkins "Allen Iverson."
- Sometimes, when the Signature Skills panel is shown, it gets stuck showing five Scrapper icons. It's probably a program issue, though.
- Only the first 15 teams (and the last 2) have their shoes updated.
- Most created player signature shooting forms, layup and dunk packages, etc. are generic (like, say 99.99%).

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I install this roster?
A: Basically, you just extract the roster file from the download, and copy it. Then go to C:/Users/[Your Name]/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/NBA 2K13/Saves, and paste it in. If you're missing any heads or having problems with some arms, check out the downloads section above. You'll find your answers there.

Q: Why are some shoes totally screwed up?
A: You probably have Med's roster installed and his shoe pack is why you're having problems. If you want this to be fixed, the only way would be to overwrite your current installation with the games original shoe files. We cannot provide this as per NLSC rules, but it's a minor setback, actually. If you can take the case of Wilt Chamberlain wearing Le Coq, you'll be fine.

Q: Why do some players have black arms?
A: Well, somehow those black armed players' cyberfaces come with the default installation of the game, and 2K didn't bother to fix them 'cause they weren't exactly needed. But thanks to my bros DukeW74 and RussianKobe, you can just download the provided arm fixes and take 'em to your game. To install them, extract all the files and copy them to your main NBA 2K13 folder, somewhere in Program Files. Overwrite everything that needs to be overwritten, and fire away. ;)

Q: What took you so long to make this roster?
A: I wanted to make this roster the most comprehensive one of its kind, so I've alloted plenty of time to file information, research about player's playing styles, and those kinds of things. Aaaand I need to have my own play time, too. ;) Don't worry, I'm not even a professional yet.

Q: If you aren't a pro yet, then aren't you a bit young for stuff like this?
A: Well, uh, yes. Yes I am.

RECOMMENDATIONS
- Med's Ultimate Roster
Want the roster of the ages? Me recommends Med's Roster! Cheers, Medevenx!
- Larvae's Portrait Pack
View them players in flying colors! Download Larvae's Portrait Pack for the best roster viewing experience. ;)
- Tha King's Jerseys and Enhanced CF's
Who says dress-up can't be fun? Check out Tha King's epic jerseys, along with some crowds and cf's to go.
- sixers85's Courts
Home is where the heart is. Update your stadiums with sixers85's courts!

CREDITS
First of all, I'd like to thank 2K Sports for creating such a huge impact in basketball gaming history. Your NBA 2K series has been a trcukload of awesomeness for the past 13 years, and we at the modding communities from around the world (wow) would like to give our thanks. MORE POWER!

Next, I wanna thank the NLSC for welcoming me with open arms, and giving me a place where b-ball is the thing. Thanks, y'all!

I'd also like to give special credit to Medevenx for being a great dude here in the NLSC; he practically gave me the heads-up on the resources I needed before I started modding. Med provided me with what I need to get my roster alive, including data, cf slots, and a lot more. For that, I salute you bro! Cheers!

Also, I wanna express gratitude to Larvae, Tha King, and sixers85 for making all those enhancements the game really needs. You made (correction: make) my gaming experience the coolest, so it's only fitting that I recommend your work to go with mine. Thanks, guys!

Thanks, DukeW74 and RussianKobe for your black arm fixes. We need those badly, you know that. ;)

To sirs Leftos, Rozj, and Vl@d Zola Jr.: thanks for making those great tools for editing rosters. None of us could have done anything without your super-awesome tools.

NIB, thanks for your references. Couldn't have started anything without 'em.

fmcervantez, thanks for taking the time to make some corrections. I know you're the expert in all of this historic stuff, and yet you still wasted time pointing out what could be improved in this roster. George Mikan owes you one, lol. :lol:

bigh0rt, thanks for the first comment. It all started when you made the reply. :)

To sir Andrew, JaoSming, and the admin panel of the NLSC, thanks for answering my worthless questions and attending to my weird problems. Thanks especially for a warm welcome here. Oh, and btw: I love these forums. :D

And to everyone else, I have no idea why but I'mma say thanks as well! Whoooo! (Y)

Finally, it's done. Now, I wanna totally disconnect myself from modding. The price is too heavy to maintain. :)

Thanks again, guys. Cheers! (Y)
Last edited by Gigabyte on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 38 times in total.

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Re: PREVIEW: Gigabyte's NBA Forever Roster

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Will players be on multiple rosters, for example, Shaq on Orlando and LA??
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Gigabyte on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Will players be on multiple rosters, for example, Shaq on Orlando and LA??
bigh0rt, nope. :) No duplicates on this one. For everyone's info too, I checked to see if a team retires a player's number. The earlier team that retires the player's number gets the player himself. So Shaq will be on the Lakers' roster (since the Magic didn't retire his #32, but LA will retire his #34). :)

In the same way, Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning (on screenshots above) were first on Golden State's and Charlotte's (now New Orleans') rosters, respectively, but since the Heat retired their #10 and #33, they go to South Beach. And btw, active players go to their first teams. :)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby juduking on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:44 am

Cool idea, I look forward to trying it out. I like these types of rosters. How are you doing players ages and abilities? Is it each player in their respective primes or will each be when they joined that team or something else?
juduking

Postby Medevenx on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 am

Good job! I really like it. Although you could use the correct jersey numbers (LeBron 23) and I think Big Z should be their starting center. He played there all his career. There's also a young Ray Allen CF in my pack if you want to use it. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby NIB on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 pm

If You made ALL the NBA Teams with the REALLY BEST SQUADS, using Iam's UJP Jerseys, courts and gears on... I'LL BUY NBA 2K13, otherwise my friend, your idea is very nice, but i'll keep my 2K12 intact on the Cd runner.

Improve the team selections, study and ressarch the past, expand your thoughts, in other words... WORK. :D
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby Gigabyte on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

juduking wrote:Cool idea, I look forward to trying it out. I like these types of rosters. How are you doing players ages and abilities? Is it each player in their respective primes or will each be when they joined that team or something else?

Thanks, man. :) Don't know how to edit the ages yet, but I'm trying to make some info legit (like the colleges and birthdays). This will show them players in their primes, btw. :)

Medevenx wrote:Good job! I really like it. Although you could use the correct jersey numbers (LeBron 23) and I think Big Z should be their starting center. He played there all his career. There's also a young Ray Allen CF in my pack if you want to use it. :)

S'up, bro? :) Well, I meant to let LeBron use his #6 because he himself kinda gave up his #23. (see this: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4650907) Had he remained in Cleveland back in 2011, (was it? not sure.) I'm pretty sure he would've worn #6. I'm using a numbering system in this roster to make sure the players have the best numbers for them. And Zydrunas will be there in a while. Trust meh. ;)

And thanks for Allen's face, but I like the bald Ray-Ray more. :D

NIB wrote:If You made ALL the NBA Teams with the REALLY BEST SQUADS, using Iam's UJP Jerseys, courts and gears on... I'LL BUY NBA 2K13, otherwise my friend, your idea is very nice, but i'll keep my 2K12 intact on the Cd runner.

Improve the team selections, study and ressarch the past, expand your thoughts, in other words... WORK. :D

Thanks a lot. :) Will do, sir. :D
Last edited by Gigabyte on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigabyte

Postby Larvae on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 pm

This is cool! I like it! (Y)
I'll be more happier if there would be no overwriting of files. :cheeky:
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Gigabyte on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Larvae wrote:This is cool! I like it! (Y)

No overwriting, except for a couple of black arm fixes. :) And I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you, Larvae, that this roster works best with YOUR portraits. :D Medevenx let me use his cf's and slots in the universal cf list (the png9000 above), giving my roster full compatibility with yours. Whaddya think, man? :D

Gigabyte

Postby Larvae on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Gigabyte wrote:

No overwriting, except for a couple of black arm fixes. :) And I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you, Larvae, that this roster works best with YOUR portraits. :D Medevenx let me use his cf's and slots in the universal cf list (the png9000 above), giving my roster full compatibility with yours. Whaddya think, man? :D

That would be GREAT! :cheeky:
One question, are the CF IDs for the players who are currently on an NBA team and in a historic team would have different Ids?
Like i.e. (just pretend these are their ids)

Historic Kobe = 0001 Current Kobe = 0002

EDIT: I think Ray Allen should be with the Thunder's Historic team rather than in the Bucks Team. I believe his best days was in Seattle.
And i'd move Anderson Varejao to the 4 spot and put Big Z on the 5 and let LBJ play the 3.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Gigabyte on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Larvae wrote:
Gigabyte wrote:

That would be GREAT! :cheeky:
One question, are the CF IDs for the players who are currently on an NBA team and in a historic team would have different Ids?
Like i.e. (just pretend these are their ids)

Historic Kobe = 0001 Current Kobe = 0002

EDIT: I think Ray Allen should be with the Thunder's Historic team rather than in the Bucks Team. I believe his best days was in Seattle.
And i'd move Anderson Varejao to the 4 spot and put Big Z on the 5 and let LBJ play the 3.

Um, let's just say that current players get their current cf id's and that's it. :)

Can't put Ray-Ray in Oklahoma City (then-Seattle) 'cause Milwaukee is his first team and nobody has his number retired yet. :( If I do what you said, then the roster would become less systematic and less comprehensive, I think. Let me put a little example:

The Lakers retired Chamberlain, Abdul-Jabbar, and O'Neal's numbers* (#'s 13, 33, and 34). The Warriors were his earliest team that retired Wilt's number. (He went to the Warriors and Sixers before LA, and they all retired his #13. But he went to the Warriors FIRST among the teams that retired his number. So he goes there.) Same thing with Kareem in Milwaukee. But in the case of Shaq, he'll go to L.A. 'cause a former team (Orlando) didn't retire his #32, but the Lakers will retire his #34. In the case of current players however, I'll stick to what I said above:

Gigabyte wrote:And btw, active players go to their first teams. :D

It's kinda complicated, but we gotta stick to the system to actually make it less complicated. :) (say whaaat?)

Oh, and for the Cavs' rotation: things will be settled in due time. ;)
Last edited by Gigabyte on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigabyte

Postby NIB on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:40 am

Giga, my man, no need for the "Sir" part. Heheheheheh :D

My fonts of ressarch:
1) http://www.basketball-reference.com/
2) http://www.nba.com/enebea/weight_height.html
3) http://hoopedia.nba.com/index.php?title ... ssociation
4) http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/list_b ... NBA/logos/

And of courz, youtube and google.

Hope it helps you... Any doubts, check throught out all the NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster Project (with all extensions), cause it's a phenomenal source of ressarch. :D
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby Gigabyte on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:14 am

NIB wrote:Giga, my man, no need for the "Sir" part. Heheheheheh :D

My fonts of ressarch:
1) http://www.basketball-reference.com/
2) http://www.nba.com/enebea/weight_height.html
3) http://hoopedia.nba.com/index.php?title ... ssociation
4) http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/list_b ... NBA/logos/

And of courz, youtube and google.

Hope it helps you... Any doubts, check throught out all the NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster Project (with all extensions), cause it's a phenomenal source of ressarch. :D

Thanks, man. :) I do already have Basketball Reference bookmarked, and I'm always checking out SportsLogos.net. Would love to check out the URB, but I already stripped out 2K12 whene I got 2K13. :( Well, this project still needs careful research, though. :D Thanks for the references. :)

Gigabyte

Postby cerebus23 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 am

i like this kinda of all time the best players for all teams, looking forward to seeing it
cerebus23

Postby Maximus89 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Will the first team rule apply to guys who didn't become stars till they were on a different team? For example: James Harden was only a 6th man in OKC but has turned into a star in Htown. Nash was a bench player in Phoenix as a rookie b4 becoming an all star in dallas b4 becoming a superstar once again in Phoenix. Other question. Will T-Mac be on Orlando or Toronto or Houston? I know it becomes a problem with Penny also being jersey #1 in Orlando.
Maximus89

Postby Medevenx on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm

What are the CF IDs you used? Pls refer to this

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89896
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Gigabyte on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

cerebus23 wrote:i like this kinda of all time the best players for all teams, looking forward to seeing it

Hey, thanks man. :D I guess you'll have to wait like a month or so, though. :( Anyways, thanks again. (Y)

Maximus89 wrote:Will the first team rule apply to guys who didn't become stars till they were on a different team? For example: James Harden was only a 6th man in OKC but has turned into a star in Htown. Nash was a bench player in Phoenix as a rookie b4 becoming an all star in dallas b4 becoming a superstar once again in Phoenix. Other question. Will T-Mac be on Orlando or Toronto or Houston? I know it becomes a problem with Penny also being jersey #1 in Orlando.

Alright, let's answer that quote with yet another quote:
Gigabyte wrote:And btw, active players go to their first teams. :D It's kinda complicated, but we gotta stick to the system to actually make it less complicated. (say whaaat?)

So, Harden will be in OKC (since that is his first team), and Nash will be on Phoenix (since that is his first team). On T-Mac's case, however: he was originally from Toronto, and that (spoiler alert) forms some kind of Big Three in Toronto along with his high-flying cousin Vince Carter and then-Raptor Chris Bosh. Thanks for the inquiry, btw. I hope this makes things clear. :)

Medevenx wrote:What are the CF IDs you used? Pls refer to this

I used your slots (like you allowed me to), but so far the only player from there that I created was Reggie Miller (png9001). All the other created players use the original 2K13 cyberfaces found in an unmodified installation. :D

Gigabyte

Postby Maximus89 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:26 am

Gigabyte wrote:
cerebus23 wrote:i like this kinda of all time the best players for all teams, looking forward to seeing it

Hey, thanks man. :D I guess you'll have to wait like a month or so, though. :( Anyways, thanks again. (Y)

Maximus89 wrote:Will the first team rule apply to guys who didn't become stars till they were on a different team? For example: James Harden was only a 6th man in OKC but has turned into a star in Htown. Nash was a bench player in Phoenix as a rookie b4 becoming an all star in dallas b4 becoming a superstar once again in Phoenix. Other question. Will T-Mac be on Orlando or Toronto or Houston? I know it becomes a problem with Penny also being jersey #1 in Orlando.

Alright, let's answer that quote with yet another quote:
Gigabyte wrote:And btw, active players go to their first teams. :D It's kinda complicated, but we gotta stick to the system to actually make it less complicated. (say whaaat?)

So, Harden will be in OKC (since that is his first team), and Nash will be on Phoenix (since that is his first team). On T-Mac's case, however: he was originally from Toronto, and that (spoiler alert) forms some kind of Big Three in Toronto along with his high-flying cousin Vince Carter and then-Raptor Chris Bosh. Thanks for the inquiry, btw. I hope this makes things clear. :)

Medevenx wrote:What are the CF IDs you used? Pls refer to this

I used your slots (like you allowed me to), but so far the only player from there that I created was Reggie Miller (png9001). All the other created players use the original 2K13 cyberfaces found in an unmodified installation. :D

Understood. I felt it would probably have been best to put the players at the age and team they had their very best statistical season. Doing it your way sounds like their will be too many good players who weren't good on their first teams, but if i want, ill just move them around myself so no biggie. Looking forward to it bro.
Maximus89

Postby Gigabyte on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Maximus89 wrote:Understood. I felt it would probably have been best to put the players at the age and team they had their very best statistical season. Doing it your way sounds like their will be too many good players who weren't good on their first teams, but if i want, ill just move them around myself so no biggie. Looking forward to it bro.

Given that argument, the Lakers would be unstoppable, with Mikan, Wilt, Kareem, and Shaq. And it leaves out a lot of players. :( But thanks for your opinion, too. And like you said, you could edit the roster yourself once it's out. So thanks again! :D

Gigabyte

Postby Gigabyte on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

For answers on how I pick and assign players and such, please check the first post. Thanks and cheers! :D

Gigabyte

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 pm

So
Gilbert Arenas too?
:D
Lets Go GSW!

You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
lethal

Postby Gigabyte on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

lethal wrote:So
Gilbert Arenas too?

Agent Zero's in the Warriors, bro. ;)

Gigabyte

Postby lethal on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Yes sir!
lol

how bout t-mac
on magic maybe?
yao ming

Edit: LBJ must be in the Miami Heat roster
best year for him in his career was last year
Lets Go GSW!

You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
lethal

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

lethal wrote:Yes sir!
lol

how bout t-mac
on magic maybe?
yao ming

Edit: LBJ must be in the Miami Heat roster
best year for him in his career was last year

They go to their 1st team.
So LBJ goes to Cleveland and T-Mac maybe going to the Raptors and Yao goes to Houston.
Thats how his system goes for this roster i guess. :mrgreen:
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Gigabyte on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 am

Larvae wrote:They go to their 1st team.
So LBJ goes to Cleveland and T-Mac maybe going to the Raptors and Yao goes to Houston.
Thats how his system goes for this roster i guess.

You got it, Larvae. ;)

Gigabyte

Next

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding