Bugs & Glitches

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches

Postby rswest on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 am

hello. im not quite sure if this is a bug coz i have used the turbo trainer to edit my player and tinkered with some of the options in chinese a bit. i just wanna know if some of you guys are having this problem in your mycareer as well.

Bug Description:im in the 2nd season of mycareer the stats for my player shows my all time stats and not per season like the other players. when i go to nba.com and view my stats this is what it looks like.
Image instead of 82 it shows the total amount of games my player have played in 2 seasons. on the other hand other players have this.
Image . jae crowder and i are both in our second season.

Platform: PC

Game Mode : MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: not really sure. but i did used the Turbo Trainer.

any ideas to fix this using some tools?

also im experiencing the replay bug. what i did was to set the action replays to Often and set the After Basket Camera Cuts to Never. ive been playing since saturday and didnt experienced the bug again. :D
rswest

Postby shke on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

Hello to everybody,

I have problem which I cant resolve. I play NBA 2k13 on laptop with original Sony PS DualShock controler connected with adapter, against my friend. Sometimes during game, when I use right stick or L2 button (I am not sure 100 % about that), shot button cancel and cant be used for shot anymore. I thought first that maybe joypad has problem but the same shot button works as steal in defense !! I dont know what happens. If anyone has same problem please help.

Also I played NBA 2k12 like that for whole year and never had problem.
shke

Postby Lukas2589 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 am

Bug description: Can't login to my online account

Platform (PC/X360/PS3):PC

Game Mode: x

I reinstalled Windows (because i bought SSD)
When i try login in the game - The Specified MYPlayer account does not exist
But i can log in on website - www.nba2k.com
Lukas2589

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 am

rswest, it's likely that the problem has come about due to using the trainer, in which case 2K can't do anything about that and you may be out of luck as far as fixing it. If anyone else that hasn't used the trainer has come across that issue though, please mention it here as it would be good to have confirmation.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby rswest on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:38 pm

i see. ok thanks Andrew. ill just start over a new career.
rswest

Postby ramuajith on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 am

Lukas2589 wrote:Bug description: Can't login to my online account

Platform (PC/X360/PS3):PC

Game Mode: x

I reinstalled Windows (because i bought SSD)
When i try login in the game - The Specified MYPlayer account does not exist
But i can log in on website - http://www.nba2k.com

You should contact 2K support http://support.2k.com/home and tell them your problem. They will provide new CD key.
I had the same problem, and they told me not to uninstall the game or reformat the computer until they have a permanent fix for this.
ramuajith

Postby JBrown247 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:30 am

skoadam wrote:
Pdub wrote:I submitted a support request to 2k. I haven't been able to get online at all. It always states the 2k server is unavailable.

Same problem, they do it again...thx 2k.

I have this same one. Steam 2k13
JBrown247

Postby IAmSauro on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Bug description : The ol' All Star game glitch.I was to be the sixth man in the West in my sophomore season,but I played only 7 minutes and was sent down to be the 12th man on the West All Stars (No change in rotation in my team,the Hornets).However the Rising Stars Challenge worked fine.
Platform : PC
Game Mode : MyCAREER
Has this glitch not been fixed?I tweeted to both NBA2k and Ronnie2k,but didn't get a reply from them.
IAmSauro

Postby aysijosef on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Bug description : Milwaukee Bucks' ring, sideline characters, and the crowd were gone.

Game Mode : All modes except blacktop

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: When I tried playing MyCareer, the next game was against the Bucks. I started the game, but only to find out that the crowd, rings, and sideline characters were gone. I tried the other courts thru practice mode, but they were fine. I think the only problem is the Bucks court.
aysijosef

Postby TeamDirk on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 am

Bug description:
Greyed out Instant Replay button in MyCareer (unmodded/default NBA 2K13)
Platform (PC/X360/PS3):
PC
Game Mode:
MyCareer
Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:
I play NBA 2K13 MyCareer on PC, 12 minutes quarters. When the game is going and I press Start on the menu the "Instant Replay" is greyed out (unclickable) the entire game long. I have no idea how to fix this issue. I have no issues with the instant replay for example in Quick games (its available everytime).
TeamDirk

Postby Lukas2589 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 pm

TeamDirk wrote:Bug description:
Greyed out Instant Replay button in MyCareer (unmodded/default NBA 2K13)
Platform (PC/X360/PS3):
PC
Game Mode:
MyCareer
Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:
I play NBA 2K13 MyCareer on PC, 12 minutes quarters. When the game is going and I press Start on the menu the "Instant Replay" is greyed out (unclickable) the entire game long. I have no idea how to fix this issue. I have no issues with the instant replay for example in Quick games (its available everytime).

Same problem for me ... it started yesterday
Lukas2589

Postby JaoSming on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:14 pm

its an issue with the replay system which seems to occur in MC after you are subbed out and simulate until next appearance
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby TeamDirk on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 am

JaoSming wrote:its an issue with the replay system which seems to occur in MC after you are subbed out and simulate until next appearance

Is there any way I can delete a file in the 2K13 Main folder to eliminate this issue? Its really annoying since I make montages. :(
TeamDirk

Postby JaoSming on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 am

gotta wait for the patch
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby TeamDirk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm

JaoSming wrote:gotta wait for the patch

Are you talking about the same kind of pc patch that took until like march for 2K12? :cry:
TeamDirk

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

That's the one.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby DondiWhite on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 am

Bug description:
Replays dont record or playback properly in the 2nd & 3rd but ok in 1st and 4th

Platform (PC/X360/PS3):
PC

Game Mode:
Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Just play the game :)

Bug description:
Clothing physics will switch back on regardless of setting config/graphics is set to player = low

Platform (PC/X360/PS3):
PC

Game Mode:
Scrummage Mode In Training

Goto graphics settings from main menu, set player to = "low" and exit. Go to scrummage mode in training from main menu, play a game briefly, exit, go back, load a different team, play again ... clothing physics will be back on, even though graphics settings states player=low, you need to force it low to high, exit, high-low, to force again to put it back
DondiWhite

Postby retromanas on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi guys, i try once more. Don't what happen, but when second quarter ends it shows best highlights after two quarters, but shows only my and again my, but should show and cpu highlights, can someone knew how to fix this? that's same happen with on 2k12 highlights as well.
retromanas

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 pm

As JaoSming said, it's a known bug in NBA 2K13. 2K are the only ones who can provide a fix for it.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby zones. on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:23 pm

rswest wrote:hello. im not quite sure if this is a bug coz i have used the turbo trainer to edit my player and tinkered with some of the options in chinese a bit. i just wanna know if some of you guys are having this problem in your mycareer as well.

Bug Description:im in the 2nd season of mycareer the stats for my player shows my all time stats and not per season like the other players. when i go to nba.com and view my stats this is what it looks like.
Image instead of 82 it shows the total amount of games my player have played in 2 seasons. on the other hand other players have this.
Image . jae crowder and i are both in our second season.

Game Mode : MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: not really sure. but i did used the Turbo Trainer.

any ideas to fix this using some tools?

also im experiencing the replay bug. what i did was to set the action replays to Often and set the After Basket Camera Cuts to Never. ive been playing since saturday and didnt experienced the bug again. :D

that comes from the trainer. it happened to me as well while trying to up my PPG and APG in a single season with cheat engine. however, it was only the current year and my previous rookie year, stats were listed as normal from 3rd year forward, it just combined the first 2 seasons for some reason.

You're better than who? WE are #CavsNation
zones.

Postby monz58 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am

Hello, i have the PC version of 2K13. I noticed something while playing the game. When there is a made dunk during the game, usually in my career mode, which has high dunk intensity the commentary will be gone. It comes back in the next quarter, though, but it's bit annoying when it happens. Does anyone experience this? Is this normal? I tried searching the internet for the same issue that I have but I can't seem to find any. Is there any fix for this? Help, please.
monz58

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:25 am

I've had the disappearing grade/performance overlay issue happen to me (only for it to come back in the next quarter), but no issues with commentary as yet.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby vincemeister55 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 pm

is the NBA 2k13 logo appearing during gameplay in the lower left corner normal?
vincemeister55

Postby JaoSming on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 pm

yes, but you can use this - In-Game Watermark Remover
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby vincemeister55 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

thanks Jao.
vincemeister55