NBA 2K13 Cheat Tables

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K13 Cheat Tables

Postby Snake10 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

no of course I downloaded cheat engine table,if you read carefully my first message you could see I said I couldn't find game sliders for MyCareer mode.I'm not talking about our players sliders,I want to edit CPU sliders for MyCareer Mode. In the cheat engine table there is a section for MyCareer mode which is written in blue and under that section there are a few other sections which help us to edit some categories.But amongst those categories there is no option for CPU sliders.I hope you understand what I'm asking.

The categories under MyCareer section are these: In Game-MyPlayer Attributes(Pre-Rookie Showcase)-MyPlayer Attributes(Post-Rookie Showcase)-Individual Player Tendencies. There is no option for CPU sliders.
Snake10

Postby DukeW74 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Snake10 wrote:no of course I downloaded cheat engine table,if you read carefully my first message you could see I said I couldn't find game sliders for MyCareer mode.I'm not talking about our players sliders,I want to edit CPU sliders for MyCareer Mode. In the cheat engine table there is a section for MyCareer mode which is written in blue and under that section there are a few other sections which help us to edit some categories.But amongst those categories there is no option for CPU sliders.I hope you understand what I'm asking.

The categories under MyCareer section are these: In Game-MyPlayer Attributes(Pre-Rookie Showcase)-MyPlayer Attributes(Post-Rookie Showcase)-Individual Player Tendencies. There is no option for CPU sliders.

OK, Well you are not going to find My Career sliders anywhere, they don't exist. You just use the normal sliders and freeze them before the game in "My Career" You see the slider section at the top of the list. Those are the ones you use.
DukeW74

Postby Snake10 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

I don't think normal sliders will affect MyCareer mode.Just to try it I started a new Career and made all CPU stats "0" (not with cheat engine,from main options menu) And that didn't affect MyCareer mode. You're telling me to change main options' game sliders with cheat engine and I think that's not the answer I'm looking for.

I don't think this section will affect MyCareer mode.Because sections are divided into different headlines, (main headlines written in blue)to affect MyCareer mode it has to be under MyCareer section in my opinion.
Snake10

Postby DukeW74 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:48 am

Snake10 wrote:I don't think normal sliders will affect MyCareer mode.Just to try it I started a new Career and made all CPU stats "0" (not with cheat engine,from main options menu) And that didn't affect MyCareer mode. You're telling me to change main options' game sliders with cheat engine and I think that's not the answer I'm looking for.

I don't think this section will affect MyCareer mode.Because sections are divided into different headlines, (main headlines written in blue)to affect MyCareer mode it has to be under MyCareer section in my opinion.

I don't know what to tell you then, all I can say is it worked for me, though I didn't try to change much in the way of sliders, mainly I lowered off rebounds to 25 and raised def rebounds to 75 for both USER and CPU and I get much better games in My Career.
If you used one of the trainers your millage will vary, they don't seem to be perfected yet as far as sliders go from what I have read.
DukeW74

Postby Snake10 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:29 am

I gotta be used to play in default settings I guess,but thanks for your attention anyway.
Snake10

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 am

Snake10 wrote:I don't think normal sliders will affect MyCareer mode.Just to try it I started a new Career and made all CPU stats "0" (not with cheat engine,from main options menu) And that didn't affect MyCareer mode. You're telling me to change main options' game sliders with cheat engine and I think that's not the answer I'm looking for.

Did you freeze the slider values before starting your career?
Nightfly67

Postby DukeW74 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:52 am

Definitely, you must freeze the sliders before even opening your career. Load the game, set you sliders in options and freeze the values. Then open My Career and play.

Note: Most of the time after you save the career once you will not have to mess with cheat engine again. Unless you want to change the sliders again at some point. In that case rinse and repeat.
DukeW74

Postby Snake10 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 am

now I tried again but this time I freezed slider values (but I did this before I saw your post) and it's ok now, I could edit all sliders as well as my height,weight etc. Thanks for the help Nightfly67 and DukeW74 (Y)
Snake10

Postby ars307 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:59 am

guys, i have a My Association with legends in, how can i change a legend's age to make them younger? i see the Age option but how can i specified a legend that im gonna change the age of? thanks.
ars307

Postby Dangulica on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 am

So can you modify the slider if you already started a mycareer? Freezing them will work on existing careers, and once you save my career (with those slider frozen) you dont have to use CE again?

To make it simpler to say:
0. there is an existing my career already.
1. open nba2k13.
2. change sliders in main game, do not go into my career yet.
3. open CE.
4. freeze sliders for both cpu and user.
5. go into my career in game.
6. save my career.
7. never have to use CE after that when playing the game.

I understood that corectly? or freezed sliders affect only new my careers created after the freeze?

also, this:
Fleabite wrote:You can freeze the sliders, but the game does not change to CPU/CPU sliders while your created player is OFF the court, as it used to in the past two games.
That means that everytime you're on the bench, the sliders stay on the CPU/User combo, so you get strange and unwanted results as the two slider sets are different from each other and without you on the court, your CPU teammates go nuts.
I tested this while playing with my player on the Wizards team against Boston. I put all User attribute sliders to 100, all CPU sliders to 0. I checked in at 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter and the wizards led 76 to 10

is this true? if so, then modifying the sliders doesn't seem to take the desired effect, unless you play 48 minutes every game of the season
Dangulica

Postby DukeW74 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 am

Dangulica wrote:So can you modify the slider if you already started a mycareer? Freezing them will work on existing careers, and once you save my career (with those slider frozen) you dont have to use CE again?

To make it simpler to say:
Edited for brevity

I understood that corectly? or freezed sliders affect only new my careers created after the freeze?
Yes, you can do this at any point in the career.

also, this:
Fleabite wrote:You can freeze the sliders, but the game does not change to CPU/CPU sliders while your created player is OFF the court, as it used to in the past two games.
That means that everytime you're on the bench, the sliders stay on the CPU/User combo, so you get strange and unwanted results as the two slider sets are different from each other and without you on the court, your CPU teammates go nuts.
I tested this while playing with my player on the Wizards team against Boston. I put all User attribute sliders to 100, all CPU sliders to 0. I checked in at 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter and the wizards led 76 to 10

is this true? if so, then modifying the sliders doesn't seem to take the desired effect, unless you play 48 minutes every game of the season

Untested by me, but even if that's true, if you don't go nuts and change sliders 100 vs 0 and are just looking for a more competitive\better game then it won't matter much. I'm not saying Fleabite went nuts as this was probably a test and each individual can play as you choose :)
DukeW74

Postby DiRaizel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:26 am

When i try to change my position, insert the number (ex. 168) in the position field and lock, and that's all? It doesnt seem to work, or ive done smth wrong..?
DiRaizel

Postby DukeW74 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 am

You are talking about MyPlayer\MyCareer I assume? I have never tried to do that myself but I am sure you will need to be in the Player Edit screen to do it. You also need to save him before starting the next game. If that don't help, either I need a little more information or maybe someone else that has done it can help.
DukeW74

Postby DiRaizel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:53 am

Oh, i just tried doing like u said(in edit screen) and it worked :) thx.
btw there's no address for play style right?
DiRaizel

Postby DukeW74 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 am

Not that I am aware of. PeoplesChamp or bruce2k4u are the one's for that stuff. They seem to be able to find most everything that can be found as far as address's go.
DukeW74

Postby bruce2k4u on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 am

I found 2 addresses from the NBAspot.com forums in a modified version of my table, I am not who to credit for this but it was found in a cheat table called "MIO", If someone knows who made it please let us know.

Auto Save "01ff67b0" 4 byte
Player ID "015173D8" 4 byte

For auto save 0 = off 1 = on, the player ID code my not change cyberfaces I have not tested that yet, but you can go to edit player and find out an NBA player's cyberface # to change in turbo trainer.
bruce2k4u

Postby PeoplesChamp on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

bruce2k4u wrote:I found 2 addresses from the NBAspot.com forums in a modified version of my table, I am not who to credit for this but it was found in a cheat table called "MIO", If someone knows who made it please let us know.

Auto Save "01ff67b0" 4 byte
Player ID "015173D8" 4 byte

For auto save 0 = off 1 = on, the player ID code my not change cyberfaces I have not tested that yet, but you can go to edit player and find out an NBA player's cyberface # to change in turbo trainer.

I don't know who's taking credit for finding the Autosave address, but I found and shared it with the NLSC community a while ago:

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=88434

Same goes for the Player ID adddress :

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88245#p1552322
PeoplesChamp

Postby Fleabite on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:09 am

DukeW74 wrote:
Dangulica wrote:

also, this:

Untested by me, but even if that's true, if you don't go nuts and change sliders 100 vs 0 and are just looking for a more competitive\better game then it won't matter much. I'm not saying Fleabite went nuts as this was probably a test and each individual can play as you choose :)

Yes, if you don't mess around with the sliders too much the difference won't be that big. However, I have still chosen a slider set for my game that has the same values for User and CPU. Now the stats progress ok while I'm not on the court.
Fleabite

Postby justinpot on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:21 am

okay i dont know if anybody else noticed but you have to have cheat engine always open for your custom sliders to take effect,i tested this out just now and it's like i input in cheat engine the different slider values then chose play next game and the value ALWAYS reverts back to the preset slider according to your chosen game style even if you save your mycareer with the custom slider values they just revert back once you play your next game,really sucks (N)
justinpot

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:02 am

justinpot wrote:okay i dont know if anybody else noticed but you have to have cheat engine always open for your custom sliders to take effect,i tested this out just now and it's like i input in cheat engine the different slider values then chose play next game and the value ALWAYS reverts back to the preset slider according to your chosen game style even if you save your mycareer with the custom slider values they just revert back once you play your next game,really sucks (N)

Then you're doing something wrong. Once you've changed the sliders and saved your career then there is no need to ever open Cheat Engine for the sliders again. Since your career is saved, so are your sliders. I changed everything I needed to change before the first game of the season, I am now in my second season and haven't had Cheat Engine open in a very long time.
Nightfly67

Postby uncleku on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Is there anyone who made it for changing position in My Career?
I tried many time through Cheat Engine, but I failed....I don't know why...
or I would like to thank if I get another code for changing position in My Career...

Excuse my English.
uncleku

Postby justinpot on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:
justinpot wrote:okay i dont know if anybody else noticed but you have to have cheat engine always open for your custom sliders to take effect,i tested this out just now and it's like i input in cheat engine the different slider values then chose play next game and the value ALWAYS reverts back to the preset slider according to your chosen game style even if you save your mycareer with the custom slider values they just revert back once you play your next game,really sucks (N)

Then you're doing something wrong. Once you've changed the sliders and saved your career then there is no need to ever open Cheat Engine for the sliders again. Since your career is saved, so are your sliders. I changed everything I needed to change before the first game of the season, I am now in my second season and haven't had Cheat Engine open in a very long time.

maybe that's where i messed up because i changed the sliders how many games into the season already,but i'll go check
justinpot

Postby samlee860407 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

is there any way to let me join lakers for my 1st year of my career? @@
samlee860407

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 pm

justinpot wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:

maybe that's where i messed up because i changed the sliders how many games into the season already,but i'll go check

I just did the same thing, and it's working perfectly fine here. I even changed them in-game and after the game was over the sliders were permanently changed. It does work, just don't forget to freeze the sliders.
Nightfly67

Postby frefort on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:36 am

Has anyone found the address for play style?
frefort

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding