Custom Sliders for MyPlayer (Cheat Engine Table)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Custom Sliders for MyPlayer (Cheat Engine Table)

Postby Polaris1983 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Hey Guys I've just finished a set of addresses for In-Game Sliders,Gameplay settings and Sliders, and Coach Mode Autopilot Settings for MyPlayer this is just a first rough draft of a Cheat Engine table so if there is anything you guys find that is wrong or misplaced, or any other addresses for MP you can edit this and and re-release it with the correct adjustments to the table, or if you do a conversion to TSearch. P.S. if anyone can enable a group selection of addresses in the table to enable do this edit because I'm not that good at using CE just yet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polaris1983

Re: Custom Sliders for MyPlayer (Cheat Engine Table)

Postby Leftos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Moved to Releases & Previews.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby tyblos on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

nice can u make one slider with coach "playvision>fullview"

ty
tyblos

Postby SHEED36 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Man i cant' find tsearch download. Tim vault link is broken
SHEED36

Postby execute7 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Polaris1983 wrote:Hey Guys I've just finished a set of addresses for In-Game Sliders,Gameplay settings and Sliders, and Coach Mode Autopilot Settings for MyPlayer this is just a first rough draft of a Cheat Engine table so if there is anything you guys find that is wrong or misplaced, or any other addresses for MP you can edit this and and re-release it with the correct adjustments to the table, or if you do a conversion to TSearch. P.S. if anyone can enable a group selection of addresses in the table to enable do this edit because I'm not that good at using CE just yet!
execute7

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding