[Trainer] Trade Modifier

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby Leviathan1989 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 am

Thanks for all the help. They are 30 mil over the cap anyways, somebody had to go :D.
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 am

No problem, man but i would like to get some help creating cyberfaces, can you help me with that?
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Jonesy10 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:27 am

Hey, People check this out a fictional draft class created by me(the draft class itself, not the cyberfaces)

So there are 40 cyberfaces included, 20 top players are done with deep work and "hustle"

So I hope you'll enjoy them !:) - http://www.mediafire.com/?rneos3k3gwkl5d9

I'm releasing the complete draft class out some day also!
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby superpotato88 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 am

Here is a game slider tutorial i found:
http://nbaspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27474

Just go to fantasy genius icon and select the second tab at the top:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superpotato88

Postby NakirNyc23 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Can SomeOne Please Help Me With The My Player Draft Picks I Want To Get Drafted By The TrailBlazers At 6th Pick..In The First Page Of This Topic.SomeOne Said Use Number #1028 In The 3 Column For The Draft But I Dont Get Drafted It Just Say ************** ***************? Ughhhh Please Help I Need Instructions
NakirNyc23

Postby Jonesy10 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 pm

NakirNyc23 wrote:Can SomeOne Please Help Me With The My Player Draft Picks I Want To Get Drafted By The TrailBlazers At 6th Pick..In The First Page Of This Topic.SomeOne Said Use Number #1028 In The 3 Column For The Draft But I Dont Get Drafted It Just Say ************** ***************? Ughhhh Please Help I Need Instructions

It's pretty easy, YOU can get drafted as the 6th pick by Trailblazers but after your draft, The player card will change your "drafted" information, but you can change the pick to R:1 P:6 but there will always be the team and it will be wizards

IF you want to then first go to "create a new my player" and then you can edit him correctly as long as you want and after you're finished, don't start the rookie showcase but open the fantasy genius and scroll down until you see your name,
It's usually after 1000. and then press the "done" button
Then go and get drafted!
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby NakirNyc23 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:40 am

Thanks So Much
NakirNyc23

Postby Jonesy10 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 am

No problem, it has been my pleasure!:D
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby JaketheFlake on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 am

dude it has virus
JaketheFlake

Postby Jonesy10 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Um... where's the virus? and what virus protection software you are using?
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby NakirNyc23 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 am

Umm I Have A Problem I Want To Transfer Some Players And I Need Help

Look At The Picture In The Files Below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NakirNyc23

Postby DukeW74 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

NakirNyc23 wrote:Umm I Have A Problem I Want To Transfer Some Players And I Need Help

Look At The Picture In The Files Below

There is a maximum of 15 players per team using the editor, All of your pictures show there are already max players on the teams.
DukeW74

Postby Rudianos on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:14 am

for me everything is blank... i have my player running in the game but i cant trade anyone... Help would be appreciated. :cry: :cry:
Rudianos

Postby Rudianos on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 am

for me it wont let me trade... i have my player in edit mode but nothing is showing up :( help please
Rudianos

Postby Rudianos on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 am

for me it wont let me trade... i have my player in edit mode but nothing is showing up :( help please
Rudianos

Postby superpotato88 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Rudianos wrote:for me it wont let me trade... i have my player in edit mode but nothing is showing up :( help please

in the settings.ini folder change your version to 1.
superpotato88

Postby Cydone on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:19 am

Is anyone still having problems with this?? If there is a big enough base that are having trouble, I can make a tutorial video for ya on how to make things works correctly. Been tinkering with this for about 7hrs straight now, lol yes I'm compulsive like that, and have found out pretty much how most of the things work. Lemme know.
Cydone

Postby BLYFACTOR on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm

This is the Exact mod I'm looking for,

Too bad I'm having trouble getting it work for NBA 2K14
BLYFACTOR

Postby Filip123 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 am

Does it work for NBA 2k14??
Filip123

Postby eaglephoenix3 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Oom_Sapi wrote:I still can't be sure how this things work 100%, so what I've done here is purely based on trial and error.

This trainer can be the solution to your All-Star starter place snub in MP Mode.

1. Click on the specified button.
2. Pick the All-Star team you are in.
NB. In my case, my MP player is a center named GREG RICHARD and he's going to be the starting Center for West All-Star, so I made sure he's in the no. 5 spot in the third column. You can always shuffle the All-Star starter with the players that you want as long as it's already in the roster (I haven't figured out /tried to add a certain player into the All-Star roster) by simply choose the player that you want to start and placing them in the starting line-up number (from 1-5 where 1 is PG, and so on). This is also useful if you're not into playing in the All-Star game (sim the game) but still want to see your MP player as the starter in the All-Star line-up. All-Star MVP won't show up as one of your achievement, so there isn't much point in playing the game really, if only for the excitement of it.
3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP THAT YOU HAVE TO DO! TICK THE SECOND BOX IN THE SECOND COLUMN.

Well, that's it really, go back to MP Mode and you'll be playing as a starter in the ALL-STAR Game...

except for one little thing. Your player won't get many minutes, my player only gets 9 minutes of playing time in his first appearance as an All-Star, ... is there a way to get around this? OF COURSE!!

First of all, you want to play the ALL-STAR game and quit it at the beginning of the game, this way the AI will allocate the minutes to your MP Player. Go back to the trainer

1. Click on the specified button.
2. Pick the All-Star team you are in.
3. In my case, my MP player always got replaced by Dirk Nowitzki, so I choose him in the second column and see how many minutes he gets from the AI, turns out that he gets 30 minutes of playing time. I pick my MP player and he only gets 9 minutes of playing time.
4. Now tick the boxes as specified in no. 4, and back to no. 3, put the minutes you wish to give to your player, click on the button. In this case, I give my MP player the exact minutes of Dirk Nowitzki (30 mins.), and as the result you can see the red text below with -21. It means that the playing time for all the roster is more than the allocated time available (240 mins for a 12 mins/quarter-game). So all I have to do is choose Dirk Nowitzki, give him 9 minutes, and click the button on no. 3 and voila, it's fixed!

I hope this helps. Enjoy your first start at the ALL-STAR GAME as a rookie! :D

I've done this with my CAL file in order to change each player's time on the court, and I can see the changes take effect [example: I change a starter from 33 mins to 36 mins and see 36(3)] but when I go back to the home page and then look at my mins again the rotation has been reset to the original minutes. What do I need to do in order to lock the custom rotation? Am I just missing a save button or something?

On a separate note, I'm playing as a SG (no secondary position). The game occasionally puts me in at SF, but never at PG; will limiting PG mins force them to play me there, or would I have to figure out how to edit my secondary position?
eaglephoenix3

Postby Havoc on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:22 am

Hi! Can someone please reupload the v4.0 of the trainer? Can't seem to find a working link anywhere in the internet. Thanks!
Havoc

Previous

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding