***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV63+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 11/1/14

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 am

Аким wrote:Phily 96-97 have wrong logo in v.19


Please read man...


HAWK23 wrote:Anyone who downloaded the mod before the time on this post (9:03 CT) has downloaded a version with the 97 Sixers logo glitch.

If you downloaded AFTER the time of this post you'll be good.



If you want the "unglitched" 97 Sixers logo without having to re-download please send me a message and I can send you a link to the one file you need. OR you can just go ahead and re-download from the download link. Up to you.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby Buxnaman on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:20 am

JaoSming wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:
JaoSming wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:I'm sorry to ask again but maybe you missed it.
Could you possibly make random selection (LF1+RF1) randomize all teams and not just current ones?

to get that to work, association mode would no longer work.


Could you please tell me how can I do this? I don't really care about association since I play exclusively versus my friends. Do you need a full version of REDitor?

You need a version of the REDitor that can edit the Teams tab. You change the teamtype to the NBA teamtype I believe


Unfortunately I cannot edit teams tab with free version of REDitor. Could you maybe do this for me and than PM me a link to a new roster file if it is not too much of a hassle. I would greatly appreciate it.
Buxnaman
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am

megalodon wrote:There is an easy way to mix and trade players in this mode without having a problem with jerseys, cause you don't need "create team" option! U just need to load "UBR v19" roster file, than load some season file ( in my case, "season 1998 1999" file) then quit season, during that process game will automatically load "UBR v19" file, and than go to manage rosters, you should be able to trade any player from any team freely. Works for me. I already made 1992 1993 and 00 01 season trading existing players this way. No jersey and logo problems, but there are some states f***ups, example....instead of T Mac i've got Charles Barkley in statistic.


Sounds like a VERY interesting idea I'll have to try this... sounds like something that will work... other people should try too... so what he's saying is LOAD UBR19 then load any season file, then exit the season and see if trading flexibility has been carried over.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 am

Buxnaman wrote:
JaoSming wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:
JaoSming wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:I'm sorry to ask again but maybe you missed it.
Could you possibly make random selection (LF1+RF1) randomize all teams and not just current ones?

to get that to work, association mode would no longer work.


Could you please tell me how can I do this? I don't really care about association since I play exclusively versus my friends. Do you need a full version of REDitor?

You need a version of the REDitor that can edit the Teams tab. You change the teamtype to the NBA teamtype I believe


Unfortunately I cannot edit teams tab with free version of REDitor. Could you maybe do this for me and than PM me a link to a new roster file if it is not too much of a hassle. I would greatly appreciate it.



No, he's not going to do that because I don't want multiple versions of this roster being circulated and that defeats the purpose of charging for special versions of the reditor... if you want to randomize teams just hold down the trigger button for a random amount of time and then do it for the other team
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby Buxnaman on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:36 am

HAWK23 wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:
JaoSming wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:
JaoSming wrote:
Buxnaman wrote:I'm sorry to ask again but maybe you missed it.
Could you possibly make random selection (LF1+RF1) randomize all teams and not just current ones?

to get that to work, association mode would no longer work.


Could you please tell me how can I do this? I don't really care about association since I play exclusively versus my friends. Do you need a full version of REDitor?

You need a version of the REDitor that can edit the Teams tab. You change the teamtype to the NBA teamtype I believe


Unfortunately I cannot edit teams tab with free version of REDitor. Could you maybe do this for me and than PM me a link to a new roster file if it is not too much of a hassle. I would greatly appreciate it.



No, he's not going to do that because I don't want multiple versions of this roster being circulated and that defeats the purpose of charging for special versions of the reditor... if you want to randomize teams just hold down the trigger button for a random amount of time and then do it for the other team


It would be for my personal use so there wouldn't be multiple versions floating around. I have no intention nor motive to share it with anyone. I usually hold the trigger button for a random amount of time but I kinda know which teams are where. Like I know all-time teams are a bit to the right and newer decades teams are a bit to the left and these are mostly desired teams when playing versus.
Buxnaman
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 am

megalodon wrote:There is an easy way to mix and trade players in this mode without having a problem with jerseys, cause you don't need "create team" option! U just need to load "UBR v19" roster file, than load some season file ( in my case, "season 1998 1999" file) then quit season, during that process game will automatically load "UBR v19" file, and than go to manage rosters, you should be able to trade any player from any team freely. Works for me. I already made 1992 1993 and 00 01 season trading existing players this way. No jersey and logo problems, but there are some states f***ups, example....instead of T Mac i've got Charles Barkley in statistic.




THIS METHOD OFFICIALLY WORKS FOR ANYONE WANTING TO TRADE PLAYERS ON ANY TEAM - I JUST TRIED IT


(just make sure your loading and exiting from a SEASON not an association)



Thanks for sharing
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby megalodon on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 am

Np Bro! Thank U very much for making this GREAT mode!
megalodon
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby CoRRuPTMiND93 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 am

Hey, I love everything about this except, every time I go to "view player card" my game crashes. Any help?
User avatar
CoRRuPTMiND93
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:13 am

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:47 am

Yep corrupt - just don't go view the player cards... http:www.nba.com is excellent at providing stats
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:50 am

HAWK23 wrote:
megalodon wrote:There is an easy way to mix and trade players in this mode without having a problem with jerseys, cause you don't need "create team" option! U just need to load "UBR v19" roster file, than load some season file ( in my case, "season 1998 1999" file) then quit season, during that process game will automatically load "UBR v19" file, and than go to manage rosters, you should be able to trade any player from any team freely. Works for me. I already made 1992 1993 and 00 01 season trading existing players this way. No jersey and logo problems, but there are some states f***ups, example....instead of T Mac i've got Charles Barkley in statistic.




THIS METHOD OFFICIALLY WORKS FOR ANYONE WANTING TO TRADE PLAYERS ON ANY TEAM - I JUST TRIED IT


(just make sure your loading and exiting from a SEASON not an association)



Thanks for sharing




This is such a genius find I'm going to make a very detailed tutorial for doing it
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby OhNoNotThisGuy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:36 am

Thanks again for your quick answer yesterday Hawk.

I just tried again to move players and it wreak havoc in the roster (some names disappear in the created teams and the normal teams, Chris Weber become Edke Weber in the all-time roster... ect ect).
But it seems it doesn't matter anymore with this new solution :D
I'm gonna try it, but it would be great to have a tuto if you have the time.

Thanks everybody !
OhNoNotThisGuy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 am

yep tutorial is almost done... I can't emphasize enough how great of a find this was by megalodon
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby j8lacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:28 am

i cant find my old postso i am posting again....what do you think about me helping you with the ratings?
User avatar
j8lacy
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 am

j8lacy... try harder to find your old post... I already replied to it...
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 am

HAWK23 wrote:
HAWK23 wrote:
megalodon wrote:There is an easy way to mix and trade players in this mode without having a problem with jerseys, cause you don't need "create team" option! U just need to load "UBR v19" roster file, than load some season file ( in my case, "season 1998 1999" file) then quit season, during that process game will automatically load "UBR v19" file, and than go to manage rosters, you should be able to trade any player from any team freely. Works for me. I already made 1992 1993 and 00 01 season trading existing players this way. No jersey and logo problems, but there are some states f***ups, example....instead of T Mac i've got Charles Barkley in statistic.




THIS METHOD OFFICIALLY WORKS FOR ANYONE WANTING TO TRADE PLAYERS ON ANY TEAM - I JUST TRIED IT


(just make sure your loading and exiting from a SEASON not an association)



Thanks for sharing




This is such a genius find I'm going to make a very detailed tutorial for doing it





So you have downloaded Ultimate Base Roster V19 [256 Total Teams] + 2013 Rookies (CFs + Portraits Included) and you wish there was a way to easily move players between all of the teams (retro/historical/legend/current teams) but when you try to trade or move players you get this annoying message:
Image

This tutorial will show you (in more detail than probably needed) how to get past this to give you full access and unlimited trading flexibility. This method works for the Ultimate Base Roster and I can't promise success with other rosters.



#1: Start your game and get to the starting main screen:
Image





#2: Load the latest version of the Ultimate Base Roster by going to OPTIONS ---> LOAD/SAVE:
Image




#3: Click LOAD:
Image




#4: Click "YES" when it asks you if you are sure if you want to continue because you are going to lose any unsaved changes (yu just started the game so it doesn't matter anyway):
Image




#5: Select the latest version of the Ultimate Base Roster:
Image




#6: It will tell you it's loading... then it will tell you it's successful:
Image




#7: So you're probably thinking... ummmm no shit sherlock this is what I always do... what's the trick? The trick is to next, from the main menu start a season by clicking GAME MODES --> SEASON --> NEW:
Image
*Note you MUST select SEASON.... NOT association




#8: Go through all the screens it says to start a season... just keep clicking through them... you don't need to change any settings... whenever it asks you a question just say "YES". When it asks you to save the season just name it whatever you want:
Image




#9: Now you should be at the main menu screen of the new season you created. You should see a picture of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade with their hands on their chin with a picture caption below them that says "Heat are ready to silence critics" - the game is obviously already out of date! Since it's out of date you think to yourself, "well this sucks I don't want to play a season anymore" and you go to the main menu and click QUIT then say YES when it asks you if you are sure.
Image



#10: So now you should be at the starting main screen again:
Image




#11: Guess what? Now trading works. For whatever reason the game has tricked itself into giving full trading access now. You don't even need to go load the roster again... just go straight to managing rosters:
Image




#12: Let's trade Christian Laettner from the Dream Team (he didn't belong on that team anyway) for Isiah Thomas. First scroll over to the Dream Team and highlight Christian Laettner:
Image




#13: Then hit "A" or whatever button you press to select him. A screen will come up that will ask you what you want to do with him. Click "TRADE" then another box will come up to ask you to "SELECT A PLAYER FROM ANOTHER PLAYER TO TRADE WITH".
Image




#14: We were going to trade him for Isiah Thomas - so scroll to the 88-89 Detroit Pistons and highlight Isiah Thomas:
Image




#15: Once you've highlighted Isiah Thomas now you need to select him by clicking "A" or whatever button you used before to select Laettner. A warning message will come up confirming if you indeed want to "TRADE ISIAH THOMAS AND CHRISTIAN LAETTNER" the only person that says no to this is Michael Jordan - since you're not Michael Jordan you click "YES:
Image




#16: The final product looks like this:
Image


From there you can continue to make as many trades as you want and you can save whatever you do. Unfortunately you need to do this every time you load the game up (if you want to increase trading flexibility). You can either create a new season every time like outlined in detail above OR you can just LOAD a previously created season then exit for the same successful results.


Special thanks to MEGALODON for uncovering this awesome/useful trick!




Shameless Plug: The Isiah Thomas/Christian Laettner trade scenario was sponsored by the GREAT 1992 Dream Team Documentary by NBATV: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/06/15/ ... l-episode/
Last edited by HAWK23 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14



2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
User avatar
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5610
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:06 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby j8lacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 am

HAWK23 wrote:j8lacy... try harder to find your old post... I already replied to it...


i really have no clue where its at i went about 8 pages back from this post....
User avatar
j8lacy
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby j8lacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 am

also i just unistalled my 2k from my computer....since it wont have the patch on it do i have to go get the working patch, manually put it in my 2k files then put the mod files in?
User avatar
j8lacy
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Ultimate B Roster V18 RLSD [252 Teams/20 New] + 2013 ROO

Postby Jimmy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:48 am

HAWK23 wrote:
Jimmy wrote:Stacey Augmon got no head and white arm


Thanks for letting me know... for some reason his .iff file wasn't in the zip file... I've now included it... I'm not sure why there have been an increased frequency of random cyberface files not being in the zip. It must have something to do with making the 98 mod compatible and accidentally thinking I've included some files that I really hadn't. Regardless, keep updating me if you notice any missing. I've added Augmon - he'll be in V19.


appreciate your great works!!!
User avatar
Jimmy
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:52 am

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby Аким on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:58 am

HAWK23 wrote:
Аким wrote:Phily 96-97 have wrong logo in v.19


Please read man...


HAWK23 wrote:Anyone who downloaded the mod before the time on this post (9:03 CT) has downloaded a version with the 97 Sixers logo glitch.

If you downloaded AFTER the time of this post you'll be good.



If you want the "unglitched" 97 Sixers logo without having to re-download please send me a message and I can send you a link to the one file you need. OR you can just go ahead and re-download from the download link. Up to you.

Sorry man! i did`t saw that post.
User avatar
Аким
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:35 pm
Location: Rostov-on-Don

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby j8lacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 am

Every time push in the right analog stick (to view a players stats under the rosters) it cause my gAme to crash....why is that? Everything seems to be working fine I did exactly what you told me to do to add the mod
User avatar
j8lacy
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby nuhmete on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 am

j8lacy wrote:Every time push in the right analog stick (to view a players stats under the rosters) it cause my gAme to crash....why is that? Everything seems to be working fine I did exactly what you told me to do to add the mod

Just don't do it. The stats were removed to open more space in the roster file. Even if you could display the stats you were not gonna get anything accurate anyway cause we created most of those players, not 2K.
User avatar
nuhmete
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby j8lacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 am

HAWK23 wrote:j8lacy... what players were you talking about?

Xavier McDaniel was on the 91-92 Knicks... not the 92-93 Knicks


Well a lot of the players but a few off the top of my head would be

03 04 Indiana Pacers : Jermaine O'Neal and Ron Arrest should be much higher
06 07 Nuggets: Carmelo should be higher
User avatar
j8lacy
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby j8lacy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:07 am

nuhmete wrote:
j8lacy wrote:Every time push in the right analog stick (to view a players stats under the rosters) it cause my gAme to crash....why is that? Everything seems to be working fine I did exactly what you told me to do to add the mod

Just don't do it. The stats were removed to open more space in the roster file. Even if you could display the stats you were not gonna get anything accurate anyway cause we created most of those players, not 2K.


So its like that on standard teams as well? And honestly that's kind of huge is there a way to change it so that pressing the button does nothing?
User avatar
j8lacy
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby nuhmete on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 am

Changing your controller settings or not pressing it? :roll:
User avatar
nuhmete
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

Re: Ultimate B Ros V19 [256Teams] + 2013 ROOKIES w CFs+Portr

Postby Buxnaman on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 am

j8lacy wrote:
nuhmete wrote:
j8lacy wrote:Every time push in the right analog stick (to view a players stats under the rosters) it cause my gAme to crash....why is that? Everything seems to be working fine I did exactly what you told me to do to add the mod

Just don't do it. The stats were removed to open more space in the roster file. Even if you could display the stats you were not gonna get anything accurate anyway cause we created most of those players, not 2K.


So its like that on standard teams as well? And honestly that's kind of huge is there a way to change it so that pressing the button does nothing?


It's for all the teams. You can just change the controls in-game so you wouldn't accidentally crash your game. For example assign pressing right analog stick to shoot and than assign your regular shooting button to shoot and you're done.
Buxnaman
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests