"Pictures are worth 1001 words" Dynasty OVER

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Alcoholic on Sun May 16, 2004 2:30 pm

This is a cool dynasty, keep it up.
Alcoholic

Postby cocobee on Mon May 17, 2004 3:40 pm

2006 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

VS

TEAM ROSTERS sponsored by our friends at Image

C- Emeka Okafor
PF- Kevin Garnett
SF- Carmelo Anthony
SG- Toussaint Manley
PG- Cocobee

Bench:
Darko Milicic
Chris Anderson
Pat Garrity
Veshon Leonard
Dajuan Wagner
Reece Gaines
Akinlabi Reyes

C- L.Wright
PF-T.Duncan
SF-R.Artest
SG-J.Crawford
PG-T.Ford

Bench
M.Peterson
B.Cardinal
W.McCarty
B.Skinner
E.Watson
G.Sealey
R.Bowen

GAME 1

Hawks 99
Celtics 98

Kenny "the Jet" Smith from TNT Sports on Game 1: Whoa Nelly! If this game is any indication of what's to come--then we can expect a barn burner her folks! Duncan vs Garnett, Artest vs Melo, Cocobee vs TJ Ford--this is going to be a DOOZY! The main men for the Hawks will be Okafor and Manley. Manley should take Crawford, but if Crawford catches fire he'll be hotter than a Jay-Z single. Okafor will have to step up. Atlanta didn't double Duncan in the post and they will have too for the games to come. KG will have to step up and neutralize the league's MVP. Artest came to play, he's playing Anthony very physical and making Anthony play 'D'. This will be a series to watch.

Hawks
Cocobee 24 pts
Cocobee & Garnett 10 rebs
Cocobee & Okafor 6 assists

Celtics
Artest 20 pts
Artest 8 rebs
Ford 10 assists

Game 2

Hawks 115
Celtics 78

Charles Barkley from TNT Sports on Game 2: What the HELL was this! After Game 1, the Celtics came out and played like this? No motivation-this tells me that they didn't take anything away from Game 1. Pitiful game by the Celtics, perfect game for the Hawks. Every time we start doubting these Hawks, they come out and show us up. Duncan was a non factor--and Cocobee controlled the game everytime he was in it--Manley and Cocobee combined for 70 points together. They are the best backcourt in the NBA right now. TJ Ford and Crawford better get there act right or they'll be fishing real soon.

Hawks
T.Manley 36 pts
K.Garnett 7 rebs
Cocobee 9 assists

Celtics
J.Crawford 18 pts
L.Wright & B. Cardinal 6 rebs
T.Ford 8 assists

Game 3

Hawks 87
Celtics 97

(Shout out to cklitsie for these D'Funkd jerseys)
Kenny "the Jet" Smith from TNT Sports on Game 1: Finally, the Celtics come to play! Duncan came up HUGE when it counted and Garnett having foul trouble all game helped as well. Artest again, showing why he is becoming an elite player in this League. Tough as nails mentality with a jumpshot. He is the heart of this team with his key steals and rebounds not to mention--have we heard from Carmelo from this series yet? Can you say SHUT DOWN! Finally we got a series, all the Hawks did was "do what they needed to do". Now the Celtics have to "do what they need to do at home". This series has just taken a right turn for the Hawks--I saw a team that looked "shooked" tonight. Game 4 will be a gut check for the Hawks.Those Celtics jerseys are off the hook!

Hawks
K.Garnett 20 pts
K.Garnett 8 rebs
Cocobee 6 assists

Celtics
Duncan 29 pts
Duncan 12 rebs
T.Ford 9 assists

Game 4

Hawks 100
Celtics 105

Hawks
K.Garnett 28 pts
E.Okafor 11 rebs
Cocobee 14 assists

Celtics
T.Duncan 25 pts
L.Wright 8 rebs
T.Ford 10 assists

Game 5

Hawks 99
Celtics 91

Hawks
T.Manley 28 pts
E.Okafor 9 rebs
Cocobee 11 assists

Celtics
R.Artest & T.Duncan 22 pts
T.Duncan 12 rebs
T. Ford 8 asissts

Game 6

Hawks 98
Celtics 105 OT

Charles Barkley from TNT Sports on Game 2: The Celtics were playing for there Playoff lives! It doesn't get any better than this. The 2 time Champs playing to go to there third Final and the up start Celtics trying to make it one more game. Home sweet home baby! It seems as if the Celtics ghosts are still in the building haunting oppenents. Good thing for the Hawks, Game 7 is at Atlanta. Artest was a man among boys, Duncan and KG cancelled eachother out--and Cocobee was nowhere to be found. Manley kept it close with a three to send it into overtime with 5 seconds left. But Duncan was unstoppable in overtime going 3/3 in the 5th quarter. Cocobee and Anthony both fouled out in the 4th quarter. The Celtics have a shot on Wednesday to steal one in Atlanta. The Hawks didn't seem to play like it was there last game, no urgency in there part. We'll see Wednesday night as it alls comes down to this: Game 7. Those knuckle heads in Atlanta better get it together or else they'll be fishing with Kenny. Atlanta has the most talent, but if they can't stop Artest--then they won't go anywhere. Artest made it clear after Game 3, that he will put everybody on his back and take them to the promise land.

Hawks
T.Manley 33 pts
E.Okafor 14 rebs
K.Garnett 8 assists

Celtics
R.Artest 38 pts
T.Duncan 12 rebs
T.Ford 13 assists

Game 7 will be played Wednesday night in Atlanta

Other Hawks News:Image
Atlanta, GA-Toussaint Manley's highly anticipated shoe was finally released this week. The new ad will be found in magazines in North America, Europe and will make it's way to Australia and Japan later this summer. His new shoes are called "Da Man" He is currently wearing "Da Man" in the playoffs.

Get in the Game, Get Manley's DA MAN vol.1 sneaker now! Simply save picture as, then use ea graph to put these kicks in your game. Shout out to my man cklitsie for these great shoes! Another shout out to Dragon as well for the help with the sneaks! Enjoy and thanks for reading my dynasty. More interactive goodies to come.

DA MAN vol1 Blue Ballz
DA MAN vol1 Red
DA MAN vol1 Red Hype
DA Man vol1 Cold Chillin

GAME 7 of the 2006 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS : "Win or GO Home!"Image

vs

? :shock: ?
Last edited by cocobee on Tue May 18, 2004 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby cklitsie on Tue May 18, 2004 1:28 am

this was exactly what i was waiting for, a close playoff series...
now the hawks (and cocobee) can finally prove themselves

ps. thanks for the shout out, but my name is cklitsie :lol:
Last edited by cklitsie on Mon May 24, 2004 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cklitsie

Postby DnD on Tue May 18, 2004 4:13 am

Kick ass dynasty! Can't wait for game 7!

PS - Wicked idea with the shoes!
DnD

Postby cocobee on Tue May 18, 2004 4:57 am

cklitsie wrote:this was exactly what i was waiting for, a close playoff series...
now the hawks (and cocobee) can finally prove themselves

ps. thanks for the shout out, but my name is cklitsie :lol:

sorry bro, i always mess that up--it's fixed now though. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Ruff Ryder on Tue May 18, 2004 6:41 am

You think I can get that celtics jersey? :wink:

Sweet dynasty. Better than mine...I need to update it too.

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Postby cocobee on Tue May 18, 2004 8:57 am

ruffryder8 wrote:You think I can get that celtics jersey? :wink:

Sweet dynasty. Better than mine...I need to update it too.

Hopefully, if cklitsie decides to release it. :wink:

If I forget to say--thanks for all the positive feedback. :wink: It's everybody's positive feedback that make me wanna keep being creative--so please drop a reply and tell me what u like/ and don't like.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Muggsy#6 on Tue May 18, 2004 7:29 pm

GREAT GREAT Dynasty :lol: everything is perfect en and i love the pictures damnn those look fine even iam new on this forum this is one of my favourite dynasty's

p's

Muggsy
Muggsy#6

Postby raptors6thman on Wed May 19, 2004 5:33 am

ive been following this thread for a while now, great job you've had so far. its nice to see and read about you being forced into a win or go home situation. gluck tomorrow.. question thou, are those "roos" an actual shoe? since they dont have a regular sole at the bottom.. anyhow i also wanted to know cocobee for your upcoming rookies/prospects do you edit ratings or just the cyberfaces/skins for the actual player.. ie okafor, telfair etc.. im also assumming you edit them after the draft has been completed or can you edit them before? what im trying to get at is i would like to read okafor's, deng's etc profile prior to selecting them in the draft.. is that possible?

also where's Magic? will he be making a finals appearance when you guys face the Suns?
raptors6thman

Postby cklitsie on Wed May 19, 2004 7:08 am

raptors6thman wrote:question thou, are those "roos" an actual shoe? since they dont have a regular sole at the bottom..

yes, it is an actual shoe, the sole i all black and darkened because the game uses dynamic lighting... to prove, look at the last one, you can see it a little
Last edited by cklitsie on Mon May 24, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cklitsie

Postby cocobee on Wed May 19, 2004 8:08 am

raptors6thman wrote:ive been following this thread for a while now, great job you've had so far. its nice to see and read about you being forced into a win or go home situation. gluck tomorrow.. question thou, are those "roos" an actual shoe? since they dont have a regular sole at the bottom.. anyhow i also wanted to know cocobee for your upcoming rookies/prospects do you edit ratings or just the cyberfaces/skins for the actual player.. ie okafor, telfair etc.. im also assumming you edit them after the draft has been completed or can you edit them before? what im trying to get at is i would like to read okafor's, deng's etc profile prior to selecting them in the draft.. is that possible?

also where's Magic? will he be making a finals appearance when you guys face the Suns?

glad you like it..what i do is --I already have a set of rookies i want to add(real ones)--then i wait till the draft takes place and see who gets picked. The I put my players in there as the draft went--last years 1rst pick was a SF--and Deng was the first small forward i had going --so i replaced that guy with Deng. I sometimes change ratings of the rookies , if i see fit. Like Okafor was more defence than offence-but the guy i was replacing for him was more offensive minded--so i changed it around a little.

Magic will be making comments for the finals. :lol:

The shoes are real shoes, but i added a "make believe aspect to it". So please don't go to Footlocker and ask for "DA Mans in size 10.5"--the sales clerk will look at you like your crazy :lol:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby raptors6thman on Wed May 19, 2004 9:46 am

is it possible to edit the workingdb players.dbf file.. i think this might be the only way i can edit all the generated rookies with real life prospects.. only problem when i alt+tab back into windows it wont allow me to copy that file.. any suggestions
raptors6thman

Postby cocobee on Wed May 19, 2004 9:55 am

raptors6thman wrote:is it possible to edit the workingdb players.dbf file.. i think this might be the only way i can edit all the generated rookies with real life prospects.. only problem when i alt+tab back into windows it wont allow me to copy that file.. any suggestions

not sure, never done that? :?
cocobee
America's Team

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed May 19, 2004 10:50 am

they kinda look like saucony's :lol:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby cocobee on Wed May 19, 2004 11:15 am

sbhzmafia wrote:they kinda look like saucony's :lol:

LOL, I can see that. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby cocobee on Wed May 19, 2004 12:12 pm

GAME 7
2006 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

Atlanta Hawks 111
Boston Celtics 102

Bill Walton from ABC/ESPN Sports on Game 7: This was a classic battle of mammoth proportion. You've got the powerhouse, the favorites,the team to beat and everything to lose: Atlanta Hawks vs the team nobody picked, the MVP, the history :Boston Celtics. The Atlanta Hawks had everything you want in a basketball team and still Boston found a way to beat them 3 out of 7 games. But for game 7, I beg to ask : Where's Tim Duncan? The league MVP? He only has 14 points in game 7. That's obsurd! When you have the best player in the league on your team, as a coach you need to tell your team "takes us home Big Man". Give him the ball and win or lose with him. If it wasn't for the multi-talented Jamal Crawford, this wouldn't even be a game. What else can I say about Cocobee for the Hawks that every newspaper and magazine hasn't said. If Tim Duncan was the regular season MVP-then Cocobee deserves to be the Playoffs MVP. He has done everything on the court except wipe the sweat off the floor for his team. He has done everything his team has asked of him, score one night, get 12 assist the other. A complete package. I look forward to the upcoming Finals between the Suns and the Hawks. It should be smooth sailing for the Hawks, I'll be VERY suprise if the finals go more than 4 games. Cocobee grabs the MVP and re-signs and becomes a Hawk for life/maybe even being the highest paid player ever. The Celtics will be back again, they are a team that will make a lot of noise next year.

Hawks
Cocobee 33 pts
K.Garnett 16 rebs
Cocobee 9 assists

Celtics
J.Crawford 29 pts
L.Wright 7 rebs
T.Ford 12 assists

Duncan and Artest are "Going Fishing!"

GAME 1
2006 NBA FINALS

ATLANTA HAWKS

VS

PHOENIX SUNS

2006 NBA FINALS Coverage on:
Coming Soon....
Last edited by cocobee on Wed May 19, 2004 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Ruff Ryder on Wed May 19, 2004 12:13 pm

Man, how do you play the games so fast?

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Postby cocobee on Wed May 19, 2004 12:28 pm

ruffryder8 wrote:Man, how do you play the games so fast?

I play about 2 games a night. I save the Stats--then I'll do the re-caps. I hurt my back this weekend :cry: , so I've had some extra time. :wink:

To be honest, I'm at game 3 of the Finals and I finished Game 7 yesterday. :lol:

On a side note-I changed the sliders--I put the cpu scoring higher and lowered mine a bit. I've been getting like 45%-53% shooting, while the cpu will get anywhere between 50%-55%. The games have become A LOT closer--especially with the Playoff AI kicking in. The games have been very fun and challenging though. If anyone would like to see my sliders, i will post them as soon as the 2006-2007 season begins.

Another side note, I appreciate all the support from the community. I'm also pleasently suprised that people have been sending me there cyberface. I will only pick 2 NLSC members a draft--because i want to be able to keep track of previous players as well. I feel this will be easier for me with 2 a year. The 2 for next years draft have been notified and you'll be able to see them with there Rookie cards as soon as the Draft thread starts.

If you have a cyberface, please feel free to send it to me. Zip it up and give me some vital info--like the name u choose, number, height, weight, body type, playing style, and any-other stat you think will be important. All NLSC members will get a rookie card, rookie reports, and even after the year has came and went--I will still try to keep up with your career in the NBA. :wink:

Thanks again. :wink:
Please send them to cocorita4@hotmail.com
cocobee
America's Team

Postby raptors6thman on Fri May 21, 2004 11:42 am

how bout a preview of the starting five of the suns? presented by sir charles of course!!
raptors6thman

Postby cocobee on Fri May 21, 2004 12:44 pm

raptors6thman wrote:how bout a preview of the starting five of the suns? presented by sir charles of course!!

OK. :wink:

2006 NBA FINALS COVERAGE

VS

TEAM ROSTERS sponsored by our friends at Image

PROBABLE STARTERS

C- Emeka Okafor
PF- Kevin Garnett
SF- Carmelo Anthony
SG- Toussaint Manley
PG- Cocobee

Bench:
Darko Milicic
Chris Anderson
Pat Garrity
Veshon Leonard
Dajuan Wagner
Reece Gaines
Akinlabi Reyes

C- Todd MacCulloch
PF-Elton Brand
SF-Peja Stojakovic
SG-Derek Anderson
PG-Robert Person (1rst round draft pick 2004 draft)

Bench:
Rashad McCants
Darrell Armstrong
Darvin Ham
Josh Howard
Lindsey Hunter
Vladimir Stepania
Gerald Wallace

Charles Barkley from TNT Sports on the 2006 Atlanta Hawks Starters: What does 2 championships, 3 All-Stars and the Best team in the NBA get ya! Nothin but HATE! Haters everywhere like they hate the Yankees or the Dallas Cowboys! Just "Hatin"! People forget that Atlanta use to be the the arm pit of the NBA, a laughing stock, the butt of most jokes. Now , they are the most feared team in the NBA right now. The Suns have no chance, easily 4 games and out on this one. Okafor will dominate Big Head Todd, Garnett and Brand is interesting but we know who the better power forward is, I'd take Peja over Anthony just because Peja is a little better offensively, but may have to work on defence--Manley over Anderson easily--and Are you kidding me? Cocobee will not only dominate this position, but he can easily get a triple double each game--if he wants. The Atlanta Hawks will win this game because of 3 reasons: 1. They are better 2. They are way better and last but not least 3. They are a hell of a lot better!

Ervin " Magic" Johnson of TNT Sports on the 2006 Phoenix Suns roster: What can I say that Chuck hasn't said :?: The Suns have to focus on the positives. Brand can score inside and will present a threat and get double teamed automatically. Peja will have to be a threat outside to open up the middle for Brand. Person is young, but reminds me of a Tony Parker -ish player without the jumpshot but he can pass the ball well and controls tempo very well. A key player needs to step up and take the load off of Brand and Peja-McCants is a young player who can generate offense rather esily-Anderson is a wise veteran who can get points and play defense. If the Suns slow the tempo and contain Garnett and Cocobee, there might be a chance--a small chance but a chance nonetheless. The Suns have to come out reckless, nobody picked them to be here and the team has nothing to lose--which we all know makes them a "dangerous team". Stay tuned, if they can steal an early game from the Hawks-this might get real interesting. If they don't, start taking the brooms out.

GAME 1 Coverage Coming Soon...Image
Last edited by cocobee on Sun May 23, 2004 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby BIG GREEN on Sat May 22, 2004 8:50 am

No disrespect to anyone else..but this is the best dynasty thread ever..due to the effort put into it. Nice work bro.
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Postby idiot on Sat May 22, 2004 11:17 am

all those pics are sweet..... :shock:

:lol: how about having batman, ultraman and duke as rookies next year :lol:

good job cocobee... keep it up (Y)
idiot

Postby raptors6thman on Sat May 22, 2004 5:34 pm

Yohance Bailey wrote:No disrespect to anyone else..but this is the best dynasty thread ever..due to the effort put into it. Nice work bro.

you're just saying that cuz you won ROY lol.. nah thug i agree with u 100%.. cocobee's thread has got me more interested in creating my own franchise... ive downloaded all the prospects patches so its a matter of time before i have my own dynasty thread..

its fun to read about all other dynasties but with the amazing pics cocobee takes the cake.. its truly a dynasty word a thousand words.. maybe more
raptors6thman

Postby cocobee on Sun May 23, 2004 12:12 am

Wow! :shock:
Thank you so much for the support, I'm glad you guys like it so much. I'm away at my gf place for the weekend--
but I'm really glad everyone is getting a kick out of it. The finals and conclusion of 2005-2006 season will be up Monday. I'll try to have the Draft 2006 coverage up as well. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jay-Peso on Sun May 23, 2004 12:36 am

I agree. It adds a touch of realness with these pics. It is the best one that I have seen.

Can't wait until Monday to see the updates :D
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame