uniforms folder

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

uniforms folder

Postby nba player bullet on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:47 pm

i hope somebody can help me,i was adding some jersey patches and have accidentally delete folder Uniforms in sgsm folder and from recicle bin.. so if enybody can upload his uniforms folder,i dont care which jerseys you uses, i will download it and put in sgsm folder.. now i can´t play game,so please help me, i know this is my first post but i really need help. thanks
nba player bullet

Re: uniforms folder

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

Generally speaking we don't distribute original game files on this Forum as it facilitates piracy (which we want to discourage as we want to see the game return to the PC platform) but you can copy those files from your NBA Live 07 disc. If you get stuck you can just reinstall the game, reinstalling will not delete your saved files but you can always back them up if you want to be certain you won't lose them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby nba player bullet on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 pm

thank you.
ok, i understand.. i guess it doesn´t change a thing if i had original game that i bought.. then the only way is to reinstall. because i think there is not that file on disc, to copy on computer. :(

if i reinstall game,and back up saved files, do created players stay or i must create them again after reinstall? i mean players that you create in game in Create player option.
nba player bullet

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 am

So long as you saved the rosters after you created the players, there's no problem. The save file won't get deleted, so you can just re-load it after you've reinstalled.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby nba player bullet on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm

thank you for tips. (Y)
i´ve reinstall the game today,and rosters stay the same, and i hope there will be no other problems
nba player bullet

Return to NBA Live 07