1991-92 Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ UPDATED Roster+CF's+Arenas btm pg.

Postby StompTheCourt on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:01 am

aloncho11 wrote:I don't know about the Kobe animations, I wanted all at least the pre-game routines to be included (MJ dusting off his hands) but it seems impossible , even if you overwrite the player with those specific animations. We will have to ask Vl@d though if there is a way to do this.

BTW all those MJ videos are edited and 80% of the actions that resemble the real life moment don't happen in game like that. It is a video composition and work in editing using and mixing different replays. As for the shrug it is authentic but , like I said, it seems that players lose all their pre-game routines and personal signature traits when they are overwritten...We will have to ask Vl@d about this one.

yeah that would be dope if Vl@d could make that happen ill ask him if he can investigate that for us aloncho thx for the idea man :idea: :applaud:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby d-fish on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm

aloncho11 wrote:Hey D-fish, it would be awesome if you send me those improved portraits that you have done when you have the time.

Best (Y)

Absolutely. I'm just now learning how to patch portraits, and I'm about to be starting on another 2k10 project, but as soon as I have something significant, I will definitely send it your way. (Y)
d-fish

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm

I've always wanted this, being able to assign any given pre-game routine or in-game personal traits to any player. Even before I came up with the idea of making this patch.
Blade Runner

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:09 pm

D-Fish wrote:
aloncho11 wrote:Hey D-fish, it would be awesome if you send me those improved portraits that you have done when you have the time.

Best (Y)

Absolutely. I'm just now learning how to patch portraits, and I'm about to be starting on another 2k10 project, but as soon as I have something significant, I will definitely send it your way. (Y)

Thanks for that buddy :D
Blade Runner

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 pm

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:
aloncho11 wrote:I don't know about the Kobe animations, I wanted all at least the pre-game routines to be included (MJ dusting off his hands) but it seems impossible , even if you overwrite the player with those specific animations. We will have to ask Vl@d though if there is a way to do this.

BTW all those MJ videos are edited and 80% of the actions that resemble the real life moment don't happen in game like that. It is a video composition and work in editing using and mixing different replays. As for the shrug it is authentic but , like I said, it seems that players lose all their pre-game routines and personal signature traits when they are overwritten...We will have to ask Vl@d about this one.

yeah that would be dope if Vl@d could make that happen ill ask him if he can investigate that for us aloncho thx for the idea man :idea: :applaud:

I think it maybe a little hard to crack it down, but who knows...would be a great addition. Hopefully it is figured out before October 5th :wink:
Blade Runner

Postby jekjek12 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

please make a Reggie lewis and Dee brown cf's :D thnx (Y) :wink:
Happiness is sharing =)
jekjek12

Postby Vl@d Zola Jr. on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

I think it maybe a little hard to crack it down, but who knows...would be a great addition. Hopefully it is figured out before October 5th :wink:

We'll see, if this will be possible. ))) i'll try, but i'm leaving on 9th for a month.

Have you added reanmed teams to the latest update, btw?
Vl@d Zola Jr.
Contributor
Contributor

Postby UltraNIX on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:36 am

so you're not telling me how can i have dream team unlocked on my own, are you, aloncho?
UltraNIX

Postby Blade Runner on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:42 am

What's with the attitude UltraNix? geeez chill man. Unlock the 2Ksports team in the codes menu and enter "2ksports".

Vl@d Zola Jr. wrote:Have you added reanmed teams to the latest update, btw?

Of course man, they're in (Y) Thanks
Last edited by Blade Runner on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blade Runner

Postby Teri on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

While i was playing association with the 76ers, i was playing a match against "bad boys". Well at the second half and during the timeout, when i pressed the button to return to the game it crashed.And It was bad timing beacause i was 12 points in front.. :mrgreen: And it has happened to me several times in friendly matches when i select the 2 teams to play and pressing the start button to get into the game, the same happens.

Really i dont mind, it is still the greatest basketball patch i've ever played. Just want to mention that and nothing else. :)
Teri

Postby Blade Runner on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 am

Hmm I don't know Teri :roll: . No one has complained about crashing issues during exhibition/association game. I'm playing 2 associations with the roster and have already played 1 whole season with one team and have had no crashes at all. Even before release in the beta stage of the patch I never had this problem...Maybe it's your PC...I have the same problem with another game I play and for some reason it always crashes from time to time...
Blade Runner

Postby d-fish on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 am

I'm busy working on another bigger 2k10 project right now, but I'm filling in the missing player portraits for aloncho11's excellent 1992 MOD. Here's a quick preview. Glad to be working on some cool projects again...
d-fish

Postby Culture Games on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:24 pm

D-Fish wrote:Image

I'm busy working on another bigger 2k10 project right now, but I'm filling in the missing player portraits for aloncho11's excellent 1992 MOD. Here's a quick preview. Glad to be working on some cool projects again...

thanx for these
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby jaymacx on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:03 pm

CONGRATS aloncho!!! This patch is superb. I was very happy to help out on this patch... It seemed as a daunting task at the beginning but now we can sit back and enjoy the fruit of our labor lol.

The game crashing happens when you have a bad install sometimes. I had a crash during the beta of completing the roster file with the portland trailblazers . But It was caused by a faulty install.. so I re-Installed the game and i had no crashes.

I really believe 2K Sports saw this forum and was inspired to get Jordan. These kind of mods gave life to NBA2k10 when many people stopped playing on 360 or PS3 while us PC users can enjoy fresh new Mods that extend the life of a $20 game :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
jaymacx

Postby jaymacx on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I am hoping 2k will include classic teams in 2k11. if not I'm sure we will see mods like to this one. Hopefully we will get some tools early on.Just have to wait and see.
jaymacx

Postby Blade Runner on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:22 am

Long time no see Jaymacx! Yep me too bro I hope 2K11 to bring back some nice retro teams. Thanks for being part of this and for your words (Y)

D-Fish wrote:Image

These look awesome, Thanks D-Fish!
Blade Runner

Postby Blade Runner on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:46 pm

New gameplay vid (Y)

phpBB [video]
Blade Runner

Postby UltraNIX on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 am

I again would like to thank aloncho11 and all others who contributed for this amazing patch. I recently played 2 games with Dream Team and it's absolutely fabulous. Bodytypes, headshapes, shooting and playing styles are uber-realistic. (Y)
UltraNIX

Postby wody on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 am

hey aloncho nice video :applaud: you have a nice music taste!who play this song? :D
wody

Postby Blade Runner on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 am

UltraNIX wrote:I again would like to thank aloncho11 and all others who contributed for this amazing patch. I recently played 2 games with Dream Team and it's absolutely fabulous. Bodytypes, headshapes, shooting and playing styles are uber-realistic. (Y)

Thanks. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

wody wrote:hey aloncho nice video :applaud: you have a nice music taste!who play this song? :D

I really don't have a clue! I forgot LOL. I selected the song from the free music list that youtube has for it's users to add to their video, I listened and I liked it.
Blade Runner

Postby gabolifal on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 am

jaymacx wrote:I really believe 2K Sports saw this forum and was inspired to get Jordan. These kind of mods gave life to NBA2k10 when many people stopped playing on 360 or PS3 while us PC users can enjoy fresh new Mods that extend the life of a $20 game :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

You see, that's the reason I'll never buy a console...

Man, I have 3 differents folders of nba 2k10, one with albys, another with RRP 2002-2003 and another one with this mod!!!!! I look at my 20 USD investment and I feel ashamed, I mean, "Ok 2ksports, if you want to I can pay more, I'll be playing this game till 2k11 in a daily basis, so, c'mon 20 bucks?? Really?!?"

Another thing, for NBA2k11 we must keep working man, as soon as the necessary tools comes out we should keep on editing, I can help too bro, I don't know how to do shit, but I can learn!!! I can work on gameplay, sliders and stats to make the game close to real life, we can make a 70's or 80's patch... look at the 1985 season, c'mon guys let's keep on working on nba 2k11... hauhauhauhauhauhauhau
gabolifal

Postby Blade Runner on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 pm

That's what me and Dolemitemoffo (when he comes back in a few months) and several other forum buddies have in mind. Nothing specific yet, but the idea is there: to get to a point where we can literally make any season or team mod we want :mrgreen: Thanks for your support (Y) and for liking the 1992 patch.
Blade Runner

Postby Culture Games on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 pm

aloncho11 wrote:That's what me and Dolemitemoffo (when he comes back in a few months) and several other forum buddies have in mind. Nothing specific yet, but the idea is there: to get to a point where we can literally make any season or team mod we want :mrgreen: Thanks for your support (Y) and for liking the 1992 patch.

Youll have to make those shorts just a bit higher for an 80's patch :cheeky:
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Bluengold34 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Quick question, and any help would be greatly appreciated.......

The mod is awesome, and working great. I have no other issues except that all the courts are the 2010 version. I downloaded and put everything in correctly...no missing heads, or white arms. Simply that none of the retro courts will show up. I D'ld them, put them in my 2k10 game folder...it always ask if I want to overwrite..I say yes, but then they are always the new courts(2010).

any ideas or thoughts??
Bluengold34

Postby gabolifal on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Man, I put the player configurations to medium and replaced the save settings file with the one of the patch... I use high config both for stadium and textures, but medium players... Are you with medium? And do you have more than 1 folder of nba2k10? If yes make sure you are using the executable file from the right folder... I mean, if you replace the arenas files from the patch, put all the video settings according to what he says, there's no reason you can't see the retro courts...

aloncho11 wrote:That's what me and Dolemitemoffo (when he comes back in a few months) and several other forum buddies have in mind. Nothing specific yet, but the idea is there: to get to a point where we can literally make any season or team mod we want :mrgreen: Thanks for your support (Y) and for liking the 1992 patch.

That's such good news man, you have no idea! Since I discussed with a guy saying that EVERY game for console is better, I'm trying to prove myself and to the world(hauhauha) that nothing compares with a NBA modded game, with a FIFA modded game, with a PES modded game, with kitserver that you can install as many patches as you can get simultaneously!!! No one in this planet will convince me that the comunnity of patchers that dwells on forums will ever be lower than a simple stock game!!
I mean, how many people in this forum will buy 2k11 thinking of playing 1985 nba season?!?! With every shoes, many jerseys, accurate cyberfaces...
And I mean it when I say that I'll try to help, first I'll learn and then show you guys that I can help in any way. hehehehe
gabolifal

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding