-|[ BALTIMORE CLAWS ]| -

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

What should Abe Ingram work on in the off-season?

Gain more weight + strength
6%
Develop outside shot more
33%
Develop ball handling skills
6%
Quickness/speed
11%
Jumping/dunking
No votes
Anything related to playing D
44%

Total votes : 18

Re: ·!¦[· Baltimore Claws ·]¦! - The Draft - First Round

Postby J@3 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

FIRST ROUND THOUGHTS

I know, I know, why didn't I draft Brett Cross? In work-outs, specifically the 5 on 5 game I found Cross was pretty sketchy with his shooting. He was great defensively and passed well etc but to me he came across as a rich man's Gabe Pruitt. Weaver on the other hand was dominant, he is like a white Tim Duncan. He has an incredible low post game and a pretty good mid-range jump shot, he's also pretty big even though he's 6'9 he weighs 262lbs which is more than Pregrag Olic, the highest C drafted. I'll probably play Weaver at C if he can handle it because I think Gelabale deserves to be starting.

I traded for a second pick because I really wanted either OJ Hodges or Antoine Gardner. Hodges was so good that I considered drafting him at 4, but he was projected to go mid-first round so I thought if I got another pick I could pick him up. I thought he was better than Cross and Bishop, I was devastated when Phoenix picked him at 10. I thought that's ok, Gardner's still around... in work-outs he was amazing, I played him 1 on 1 against Tracy McGrady. I didn't take a shot inside 15 feet and he literally missed once, probably the quickest release of any player I've come across in the game. And of course Charlotte pick him at 17, while I'm sitting there at 18. I went with Abe Ingram because he's insane athletically, his dunks are great, and he's young so he has time to grow/improve. I think he could be really spectacular considering his height and athletic ability. He is a better shooter than Garner too, who the Bulls picked at 7.

As far as the rest of the first round goes, I think Houston screwed up their draft hugely. They could've finished with Weaver and Hodges, or Weaver and Gardner yet they took Bishop and Christie. Bishop was ok, but I'd say the third best PG in the draft. Christie sucked though, I didn't even consider taking him though he was the only SG over 6'5. Everyone expected Ostrovsky to go number one, I didn't expect Cross to fall to 5 though.

I think Corie Nicholson was a bad pick for Toronto at 6. He was the highest rated small forward but he isn't as good as Garner who went one pick later to Chicago. They could've also taken OJ Hodges, they really need a PG. Even though I didn't rate him too highly Perry Woodson was probably a good pick for New York, fills a need and aside from Weaver and Cross there's no one worth taking at 3 that they really missed out on. I think Indiana might've got a steal with Bajza at 16 and the Mavericks with Predrag Olic at 20 but definitely the biggest steal of the first round for me was Corey Hoffman at 23 to the Cavs. I think he was the 2nd best SG behind Gardner, and really the only difference was their ball handling. Hoffman was really good in work-outs, I considered picking him at 18.

Most confusing by far though was the Lakers taking Mirko Petrovic at 22. Firstly he was nowhere near as good as Tudor Paven, Oleg Kozlov or Isaac Morrison at C and those guys were all taken after him. Not to mention the fact that they overlooked Corey Hoffman, Gus Mullins and Cameron Hopkins to take him. He was a mid second rounder at best, really really confusing pick for me.

BIGGEST STEAL:
1 - Corey Hoffman @ 23 to the Cavaliers
2 - Predrag Olic @ 20 to the Mavericks
3 - Antoine Gardner @ 17 to the Bobcats

WORST PICKS:
1 - Mirko Petrovic @ 22 to the Lakers
2 - Corie Nicholson @ 6 to the Raptors
3 - Shane Schneider @ 11 to the Thunder (don't they already have a SF lol)

Second round later.
J@3

Postby J@3 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

I just realized, I keep calling Brett Cross "Ben" :lol: guess that shows you how seriously I took him after work-outs. It's definitely Brett though.
J@3

Postby |)e8* on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey Ingram could be a steal..A J Smoove comparison should be good
Thank you maksie for this kick-ass sig
|)e8*

Postby kibaxx7 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 am

Great first round... (Y) Also good pick in Weaver!
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby The X on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Don't like trading your future 1st for Abe Ingram (N)

But I do like your selection at #4 (Y)
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby hova- on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I like that you gave up your pick for a guy you pursued so hard. Tough the Cats stole him. But Ingram sounds like a good name for a nickname ;)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Mark. on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Interesting picks, the PF sounds good though. Sucks your plan didnt really come off by thats cool. BTW since when do you have T-MAc :o ?
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby J@3 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm

I don't :lol: you can work-out FA's against rookies in one on one/two on two.
J@3

Postby Mark. on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Ah ok, didnt realise that, I was gonna say! Because you weren't meant to sign any FAs till the end of the FA period and thought you may have gone and busted yourself :P
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby J@3 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Just an update, second round + draft grades coming probably later tonight. Then FA wrap-up straight after it. I'll be taking a 2 week break before the next season to re-vamp the graphics and stuff, but this will continue for sure.
J@3

Postby J@3 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 pm

31: BALTIMORE CLAWS
Junior Hardaway | PG | 6'0 171lbs | Florida State
32: PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
Isaac Morrison | C | 7'2 289lbs | Pepperdine
33: MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES
Armando Herrera | C | 7'0 255lbs | Argentina
34: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES
Abe Singletary | PG | 6'0 188lbs | Nebraska
35: CHICAGO BULLS
Joel Craig | PG | 6'0 175lbs | Stanford
36: NEW YORK KNICKS
Al Stanley | C | 6'11 274lbs | Indiana
37: TORONTO RAPTORS
Scott Rower | C | 7'1 257lbs | UTEP
38: OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
Lamar Ford | PG | 6'2 183lbs | Colorado State
39: HOUSTON ROCKETS
Anthony Fleming | SG | 6'5 209lbs | Utah
40: PHOENIX SUNS
Doyle Marion | PG | 6'0 178lbs | North Carolina
41: MILWAUKEE BUCKS
Rolando Lambert | PG | 6'0 180lbs | Pepperdine
42: NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
Horace Bush | SG | 6'5 189lbs | Miami
43: MIAMI HEAT
Doug McMillan | PF | 6'8 249lbs | Marquette
44: INDIANA PACERS
Shaun Schneider | SG | 6'4 196lbs | Texas A&M
45: UTAH JAZZ
Laurence FOrdham | SF | 6'7 211lbs | Syracuse
46: ATLANTA HAWKS
Charles Beasley | SG | 6'5 200lbs | Clemson
47: CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Hakan Demunyck | PG | 6'2 187lbs | Turkey
48: LOS ANGELES LAKERS
Juwan Bowman | PG | 6'1 172lbs | Pepperdine
49: PHOENIX SUNS
Taylor Griffin | PF | 6'7 238lbs | Oklahoma
50: ORLANDO MAGIC
Calbert Sharpe | SG | 6'4 204lbs | Mississippi State
51: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
Kirk Snyder | PF | 6'8 237lbs | Miami (OH)
52: DALLAS MAVERICKS
Luis Price | SG | 6'5 206lbs | Fresno State
53: LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
Timmy Lloyd | SG | 6'4 193lbs | North Carolina
54: WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Dave Givens | PG | 6'0 185lbs | Kansas
55: SAN ANTONIO SPURS
Herbert Black | SF | 6'6 214lbs | UCLA
56: DETROIT PISTONS
Ray Higgins | SG | 6'4 201lbs | Virginia Tech
57: PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
Floyd Sherman | SF | 6'7 195lbs | Fresno State
58: GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Ed Braxton | SG | 6'5 206lbs | Valparaiso
59: DENVER NUGGETS
Jerome Dawkins | PF | 6'9 205lbs | Indiana State
60: BOSTON CELTICS
Bradford Wolfe | PF | 6'9 227lbs | Arizona State

#13 Tienchung Lue, SF
#46 Charles Beasley, SG

I'm assuming the Hawks are trying to move into the Chinese market by picking Lue, he wasn't overly impressive in work-outs and looked like he might struggle with the pace of the NBA. They also skipped Abe Ingram and Stacey Todd to pick him, both small forwards who were rated as better prospects. Charles Beasley was earmarked as the best shooter in the draft, a solid pick in the second round.

C+

#4 Roy Weaver
#18 Abe Ingram
#31 Junior Hardaway

Picking Roy Weaver at 4 was a smart long-term selection for the Claws. He guarantees them a player they can build around and being able to play both 4 and 5 means they will have more flexibility with roster spots. Abe Ingram is all potential, if he can fulfill it he will be a massive steal at 18 but considering they were hoping for OJ Hodges or Antoine Gardner it is somewhat disappointing they missed out. Junior Hardaway will get limited opportunities and may find himself in the D-League, but does have promise.

B

#30 Dino Rancic, SG
#60 Bradford Wolfe, PF

Rancic is your typical undersized European shooting guard, has very good range on his shot but is slow and doesn't play much D. Isaac Morrison may have been a better pick here, but Rancic should slot into the team well and can knock down open jumpers. Bradford Wolfe should make the team at a stretch, he has decent size but is young and needs to improve all round.

C+

#17 Antoine Gardner, SG
#47 Hakan Demunyck, PG

Fantastic effort from the Bobcats, picking up possibly the best shooting guard in the draft in Antoine Gardner at 17 while also adding an impressive young Turkish point guard in Hakan Demunyck. Gardner should have been a lottery pick but managed to slide to the Bobcats and will get some major minutes, while Demunyck has been playing professionally since he was 16 years old and should force his way into the rotation.

A-

#7 Kevin Garner, SF
#35 Joel Craig, PG

Garner was long thought to be the player with the biggest upside in the draft, so for them it was a smart pick though it does beg the question where are his minutes going to come from with Luol Deng locked up long term at SF. Can't fault them for the pick but he definitely won't make an immediate impact. Craig was one of a slew of early second round PG's taken and was probably the best of them marginally.

B+

#23 Corey Hoffman, SG
#51 Kirk Snyder, PF

A solid draft from Cleveland, with Corey Hoffman looking like he could form a solid partnership with LeBron James in the back-court. Hoffman was a top three shooting guard in my eyes so for them to get him at 23 was a definite steal. Kirk Snyder might make the squad, for the position they picked him it was a solid choice.

A-

#20 Predrag Olic, C
#52 Luis Price, SG

Shockingly it took until the 20th pick for a center to finally be selected, and the Mavs went with Olic who had long been seen as the best prospect at 5.They definitely filled a hole here, and Olic's solid interior game will fit into their squad nicely next to Dirk Nowitzki. Luis Price at 6'5 and 205lbs has good size, but needs to improve his shooting to make the team.

B

#29 Gus Mullins, PF
#59 Jerome Dawkins, PF

Gus Mullins was a big time steal at #29. probably the 3rd or 4th highest ranked power forward yet was the 7th one picked. He will get solid minutes in Denver and should fit in with their rotation well, reminds me of Linus Kleiza. Jerome Dawkins had potential galore but no basketball IQ whatsoever. Will be interesting to see how his game develops, or if it does at all.

A-

#26 Oleg Kozlov, C
#56 Ray Higgins, SG

Decent picks in both rounds for Detroit. Oleg Kozlov was marginally ranked below Predrag Olic but ability-wise could be even better. I was surprised he slipped as far as he did, being picked below Olic and Paven. Ray Higgins will struggle for minutes behind Rip Hamilton but should get a chance.

B+

#24 Vince Nicholson, SF
#58 Ed Braxton, SG

Nicholson was definitely a steal for Golden State at 24. At one point in the season he was ranked up there with Lue, Todd and Ingram who were all picked 6-10 slots higher. If they can move Corey Maggette he will start. Braxton is a decent shooting guard, but they already have a tonne of them.

B

#2 Cameron Bishop, PG
#8 Jason Christie, SG
#39 Anthony Fleming, SG

Houston got extremely lucky in the lottery draw, coming up with the number two pick and using it on second ranked point guard Cameron Bishop. They also picked up highly rated shooting guard Jason Christie at number 8 but I can't help but feel they could have done a better job with these picks. They do fill two positions of need though and that is important, I can't help but think Roy Weaver or Perry Woodson might have been smarter picks though.

C+

#16 Sebestyen Bajza, PG
#44 Shaun Schneider, SG

It's always a positive when you can pick a guy at number 16 who will probably start for you at point guard. Taking Bajza is a risk, especially considering the Pacers have not had much luck with EUropean point guards in the last few years but this could be a very shrewed and useful pick for them.

B

#53 Timmy Lloyd, SG

The Clippers traded away their first round pick for one that will more than likely be a lottery selection in the next draft.

A

#22 Mirko Petrovic
#48 Juwan Bowman

After the disappointment of only managing to get the 8th seed and being knocked out in the first round, the Lakers really killed any chance to add quality to the team by picking Mirko Petrovic, a late second round candidate at 22. With at least 3 better C's in front of him, this was a bizarre choice on every level. Juwan Bowman may actually have a more successful NBA career than Petrovic.

F

#34 Abe Singletary, PG

The Grizzlies traded their first round selection to Houston, and only had one pick in Abe Singletary from Nebraska. Considering where they finished in the standings, this was a poor trade.

F

#15 Stacey Todd, SF
#43 Doug McMillan, PF

Stacey Todd looks like a useful pick-up for Miami. He has tremendous size for a small forward and if he can develop his mid-range game he could play a larger Tayshaun Prince-esque role for the heat. Doug McMillan is a big body from a good school, similar player to Udonis Haslem.

B

#9 Kris Nance, PF
#41 Rolando Lambert, PG

Desperately lacking in the power forward department, the Bucks did well to pick up Kris Nance of IPFW. He is definitely a prospect but has a lot of potential and great size, standing at 6'10 and weighing 238lbs. Rolando Lambert may prove himself to be a useful back-up to Brandon Jennings, though someone like Charles Beasley may have suited their style of play better.

B+

#5 Brett Cross, PG
#33 Armando Herrera, C

Minnesota had a strong draft thanks particularly to Brett Cross sliding all the way to 5. At one point he was considered the consensus number two pick behind Ostrovsky. Despite the Wolves already having Johnny Flynn, Cross gives them a leadership quality Flynn does not possess. Armendo Herrera will struggle to make the team.

B

#12 Nwankwo Lawal, PF
#42 Horace Bush, SG

Taking Lawal at #12 was a smart choice for New Orleans, they are lacking power forwards and he was easily the best one left on the board. Stacey Todd may have been a smarter pick but really you can't fault them for taking a chance on a huge power forward with potential. Horace BUsh is not a bad player and will get some minutes straight away.

B+

#3 Perry Woodson, SG
#36 Al Stanley, C

Perry Woodson is undersized for the shooting guard position but will give the Knicks some much needed scoring from the perimeter. Roy Weaver or Brett Cross may have been better picks, but they still gained a quality player who can contribute immediately. Al Stanley is extremely young and will get a chance to fulfill his potential in New York

B+

#11 Shane Schneider, SF
#38 Lamar Ford, PG

Taking Schneider at 12 was a pick I can not for the life of me understand. He is a decent player but will be backing up probably the second best small forward in the league, They passed on Nwankwo Lawal and Hugh Bush who probably would have started for them at power forward. Strange pick.

D

#19 Jess Givens, PG
#50 Calbert Sharpe, SG

Orlando got a nice steal in picking Jess Givens at 19. He was fourth on most teams big boards at point guard, so to get him so far down the table was impressive and he could push for their starting point guard job straight away. Calbert Sharpe was a surprise pick as it's unlikely he will ever see the floor for Orlando.

A-

#1 Robbie Ostrovsky, SG
#32 Isaac Morrison, C

Ostrovsky was the consensus number one pick all season, and though he is still somewhat a project his potential is undeniable and he is already a good player who will help them greatly. Isaac Morrison was a huge steal in the second round and may actually be the best big in the draft.

A+

#10 OJ Hodges, PG
#40 Doyle Marion, PG
#49 Taylor Griffin, PF

Although they have Steve Nash on their roster, he is getting older and the Suns have basically guaranteed they have a suitable replacement lined up for when he retires. His minutes should be consistent and he may make an immediate impact as a bench player. Taylor Griffin is your typical hustle player, and Doyle Marion was one of the better second round point guards available.

A

#28 Dennis Garnett, PG
#57 Floyd Sherman, SF

Two confusing picks by Portland. Dennis Garnett will be the worst point guard on the roster, and they could have taken a number of better players like Gus Mullins, Isaac Morrison and Dino Rancic instead. Sherman is terribly skinny for a 6'7 player and will need to gain weight to make any kind of impact.

D

#21 Dan Chapman, PF

Despite trading their second round pick to Phoenix, Sacramento made the most of their only pick selecting defensive stand-out Dan Chapman out of Massachusetts. Chapman's offensive game is limited but his shot blocking was the most impressive of anyone in this draft.

A-

#25 Tudor Paven, C
#55 Herbert Black, SF

The Spurs once again turned to Europe for their late first round choice and came up big, literally and metaphorically with Romanian stand-out Tudor Paven. Debate will rage over whether Oleg Kozlov was the better selection (selected after Paven at 26) but Paven could even start as soon as this season.

B+

#6 Corie Nicholson, SF
#37 Scott Rowe, C

Nicholson was the highest ranked small forward in the draft, but personally I think the Raptors should have gone for OJ Hodges or traded up for Brett Cross to fill their gaps at point guard. Scott Rowe is a big body at 7'1 and 257lbs but his lack of athletisism will hurt him at the NBA level.

C+

#14 Hugh Bush, PF
#45 Laurence Fordham, SF

The Jazz did a good job preparing for Boozer's possible departure by picking up Hugh Bush, a 6'10 power forward from Purdue. His rebounding is superb and he has all the tools to develop a decent low post game. Fordham is a product of Syracuse and has good length for a small forward, he should get decent court time.

B

#27 Cameron Hopkins, PF
#54 Dave Givens, PG

While not a particularly bad pick, Cameron Hopkins isn't exactly going to set the NBA World on fire either. After their disappointing loss to the Spurs in the NBA Grand Final, maybe Isaac Morrison would have been a better pick for them. Dave Givens is capable and should do ok as a third back-up.

C+
J@3

Re: ·!¦[· Baltimore Claws ·]¦! - 2nd Round + Draft Grades

Postby kibaxx7 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 am

Nice draft analysis (Y) Great night by Philly and the Suns.
× Watching:
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Re: ·!¦[· Baltimore Claws ·]¦! - 2nd Round + Draft Grades

Postby J@3 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Ray Allen: 1 year, $4.1 million

Marco Belinelli: 4 years, $10.5 million
Travis Outlaw: 3 years, $10.9 million
Roy Simpson: 3 years, $5.5 million

Drew Gooden: 3 years, $7.5 million

LeBron James: 6 years, $123.5 million
Shaquille O'Neal: 1 year, $1.4 million
Al Harrington: 4 years, $21.6 million
Trades JERRYD BAYLESS to the Portland Trail Blazers for GREG ODEN

Jeremy Ryan: 2 years, $3.6 million
Shannon Brown: 3 years, $5.5 million

Derek Shroeder: 4 years, $11.5 million
Steve Blake: 4 years, $11.1 million

CJ Watson: 3 years, $7.7 million
Ray Felton: 5 years, $55.9 million
Anthony Morrot 3 years, $5.5 million

Carlos Boozer: 5 years, $98.1 million

Will Bynum: 4 years, $16.6 million

Larry Hughes: 2 years, $6.4 million
Trades LARRY HUGHES to the Portland Trail Blazers for RUDY FERNANDEZ

Brendan Haywood: 2 years, $3.9 million
Kyle Lowry: 3 years, $16.2 million
Trades MICHAEL CONLEY to the Oklahoma City Thunder for JEFF GREEN

Tyrus Thomas: 5 years, $40.0 million

Kyle James: 4 years, $8.6 million

Mike Miller: 4 years, $11.9 million

Pat Ellis: 5 years, $8.6 million
Gerald Randolph: 4 years, $10.1 million
Damon Porter: 4 years, $8.3 million

Ben Wallace: 1 year, $1.4 million
Trades JEFF GREEN to the Memphis Grizzlies for MIKE CONLEY

Josh Howard: 5 years, $28.9 million
Trades RUDY FERNANDEZ to the Miami Heat for LARRY HUGHES

Clay Davidson: 3 years, $5.6 million

Chris Gray: 4 years, $4.7 million

Anthony Riley: 4 years, $11.9 million
Allen Smith: 4 years, $6.4 million

Dominic McGuire: 2 years, $3.3 million
Chuck Hayes: 3 years, $6.9 million
Tracy McGrady: 2 years, $10.7 million
Randy Foye: 3 years, $16.1 million

Donte Greene: 4 years, $8.7 million
Matt Bonner: 1 year, $464 thousand
Eddie House: 2 years, $2.5 million

BALTIMORE CLAWS ADDITIONS
Roy Weaver
Abe Ingram
Junior Hardaway
Donte Greene
Matt Bonner
Eddie House

BALTIMORE CLAWS LOSSES
Nick Fazekas
Jake Voskuhl
Stromile Swift
Sean Singletary
Ronald Dupree
Jackie Butler

Not much action at all for Baltimore in free agency, with a lack of quality players available and the fact that we re-signed almost everyone and drafted three players it didn't leave a great deal of room to move. I was hoping someone like Shaq might fall through the cracks but no luck there. Greene is 6'11 and can hit the three, this will be invaluable at small forward. Matt Bonner gives us an offensive option at C which is something the team has never had, and Eddie House is essentially a better version of Salim Stoudamire.

This leads us to the pre-season. As I said before there'll be a two week break between now and when the pre season/second season starts up. I can guarantee there'll be at least two more free agent signings, some releases and some pretty surprising performances from within the team. For now though I want your input.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: grabbingattention :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I'll be changing things up a bit for the second season. The first one was really a test run in the style/presentation of the whole thing, I'm going to stick with month by month recaps but I've given some poll options on possible changes. If you think of anything that I haven't suggested post it and I'll give it some thought.

Thanks for reading so far, here's hoping we are play-off bound for season two 8-)
J@3

Re: ·!¦[· Baltimore Claws ·]¦! - Free Agency Wrap-Up + New Poll

Postby |)e8* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

I Love the Greene and House additions.Btw start Greene over Miles
Thank you maksie for this kick-ass sig
|)e8*

Postby Mark. on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Yeah Greene was a great pick up. I didnt realise he was 6'11" thats great height for a swingman. I kind of like your dynasty how it is, if you make any additions dont add anything that is too time consuming. Videos every now and again would be cool I guess, along with some more around the league coverage.
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Azzdogs on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Love the House addition. The Cavs had a great offseason Al Harrington, Oden, kept Shaq and kept Lebron. Good luck for season 2.

Thanks to TheDee for the signature
Azzdogs

Postby hova- on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

I think you did pretty well with your roster. Some badass trades. A sign and trade Hughes for Fernandez? The CPU gotta be kidding. I also hate these d-leaguers like Schroeder etc, but for the rest I love this one. Go Claws, playoffs!
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby The X on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Greene was dominant in my CH2k8 Syracuse Legacy, hopefully he becomes star for you too (Y)

Eddie House is great pickup. I hope he starts for you, or at very least is your 6th man :P
Last edited by The X on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby JaoSming on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

House is big man, you're going to be able to get to .500 I think.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby J@3 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 pm

One vote for more in-depth draft coverage, one vote for less in-depth draft coverage :lol:
J@3

Postby Martti. on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

Love all the additions! Greene could be a star now.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby kibaxx7 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 am

Loving Greene and House on the team (Y) Great signings.
× Watching:
× Watched:
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Alpha_ on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 am

u really going to improve this season.. good signings to both Greene and House...
Alpha_
Night Knight

Postby megarover on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 am

i think you might make the playoffs this year. I guess my suggestion that if something is boring or too time consuming to you don't do it. You'll start losing interest in it all.
Dont mess with the Best
megarover

Re: ·!¦[· Baltimore Claws ·]¦! - Free Agency Wrap-Up + New P

Postby J@3 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 pm

I've played through 3 months of the next season, written up a few articles and recaps etc but I'm moving house this week so I will get everything going again after things are settled. I don't know how long it'll take to get the internet on there but I'll write up all the recaps while I wait. Shouldn't be more than a week after I move in.
J@3

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame