RE: JAE Admin unacceptable conduct.

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

RE: JAE Admin unacceptable conduct.

Postby 123rockstar on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 am

Jae wrote:English only you crazy speaking motherfuckers.

TOPIC: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=68718

If you dont understand what users say, and even if users post in wrong section. Your status of being an administrator doesnt entitle you to display an unacceptable conduct.
123rockstar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RE: JAE Admin unacceptable conduct.

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 am

Wow that is wrong man even if you ban me for saying so, i think alot of people should speak on this im not sure if it was you that locked the thread probably was but man thats like saying your black so get out of here, half the people on here are from other countrys, i respect every admin here but i have none for you, that was the most ignorant thing i have ever heard and it came from someone that i am supposed to respect, you may not care if you have anyones respect but thats not what i am looking for i think you owe him an appoligy, and if you cant well swollow your pride its not fattning.
[url][URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=405495i255photobucketco.gif]Image[/url]
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

Postby meimao on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 am

stupid things come out of stupid people's mouths. tsk tsk.
Somebody's got an image he's so desperate to keep.
meimao

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am

and that is what made me retaliate.. i reported JAE and also pmed jaosming but nothing happend.. no reply from jao.. why do we even bother.. seriously..

you "admin" and what not are ment to be examples.. and if you dont wanna do anything about fixing your attitude up i will talk with andrew. so guys pick up your act. i have respect for you and i have shown it countless times but this is a low.. and people are sick of it :)

thank you..
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby natche21 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 am

i was on that thread then out of nowhere that jae just call my fellow pinoy's "motherfuckers"
i think that word is not necessary to use before locking that threa... (N) (N) (N) (N)
San Antonio SPURS 1999 2003 2005 2007 2014 NBA Champions
natche21

Postby tnt23 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 am

Ok i understand the english only on most threads BUT SERiOUSLY ! who that is not pinoy is gonna download, post or patch in a pinoy patching thread :?: :?: :?:

so why not let them get at it in their own language ? :D

This site has been the best for years because its the most international one ! :applaud:

admins should police more unessecary and unjustified insulting rather than non english posts in specific non-english patches.

Jae (N)
ALLTiME ALLSTARS
tnt23

Postby JaoSming on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 am

flam1ng n1nja11, if you dont like it, go PM andrew. I took it personally because I thought you were going after me, and I was up early because of the Live demo coming out. I didn't respond to you because I was pissed and didnt want to go that route.

So go PM Andrew about the situation because he doesnt patrol these waters. Was Jae wrong in saying that? Yea, I think so. But any action about it goes through Andrew or Jae himself. Not me or posting new topics.

tnt, you should know by now that this is a english only board.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am

jao.. i have no problem with you.. ok?
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby JaoSming on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 am

I understand that now, I didnt realize that this morning off of 4 hours sleep and a shitty week of work coming to an end
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 am

tis all good bro. at least theres a new week coming right? lol.. that sounded so cheesy
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby Angelo on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 am

Even i would get angry to those stupid people who keeps on posting nonsense things in the wrong section but anyways what Jae did was wrong he supposed to have just locked the thread and never post that "word"..btw this thread is also in the wrong section
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby JaoSming on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm

use your powers sir
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby J@3 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 am

Shit I didn't even see this thread :lol:

Anyway if you soft cocks don't like it frankly I don't care. If you haven't got the balls to PM me if you have an issue then that's your prerogative but don't go making threads and reporting posts (seriously, why report me? I'm a fucking admin, what action do you expect me to take against myself?) bitching and moaning about virtually nothing.

What I can say, is that I was here long long before any of you (including the two assistant admins) and I will continue to be here for as long as I see fit. Until the day comes that swearing and calling someone "motherfuckers" is a bannable offense (which it isn't) maybe you people should spend your time focusing on things that actually matter rather than crying and complaining about something someone you've never met has said on the internet.

Better yet, the next time you want to complain about me, post the thread in the right forum section.

i have respect for you and i have shown it countless times

Where? Who are you? I've never interacted with you on the forums. Please, tell Andrew. We are the same rank on this forum but I am sure he'll ban me because you want him to.

Wow that is wrong man even if you ban me for saying so, i think alot of people should speak on this im not sure if it was you that locked the thread probably was but man thats like saying your black so get out of here, half the people on here are from other countrys, i respect every admin here but i have none for you, that was the most ignorant thing i have ever heard and it came from someone that i am supposed to respect, you may not care if you have anyones respect but thats not what i am looking for i think you owe him an appoligy, and if you cant well swollow your pride its not fattning.

I can barely understand any of that but I digress, why are you "supposed" to respect? I'm an administrator on an internet message board. My job is to make sure the forums aren't overrun with idiots (clearly I've failed there) and enforce the rules as I see them. I'm not your Dad. I'm not your uncle Jimmy who tries to touch you in uncomfortable places. I'm a guy on an internet message board in a more "powerful" position than you, that is it. I could care less how much respect you do or don't have for me, but before you start telling me how to do my "job" here you should probably learn how to construct proper sentences and at least some grammar basics.

The fact is, since I left, the forums have gone to shit. That's not because I'm a good poster, it's because I'm a good moderator/admin and I generally wipe out as many morons as possible while the other moderators and admins here are too worried about being popular to take any action. I'm the one who'll make the tough decisions, I'm the one who'll wear the backlash from them... it has been that way since I was first appointed a moderator and it has been that way ever since, so before you care-bear impersonators reply to this I want you to understand that while I make it a point to not ban people for criticizing me, I will ban anyone I think is an abnormally poor poster or just generally stupid. Most of you have been lucky because I don't spend much time in the 2K section, but trust me I will from now on.

How about you guys start conforming to how this place is run rather than trying to make it conform to what you want. How many other forums on the internet would let a bunch of n00b posters who've been here for less than a year tell their admin how to act? You guys have it easy, you just have no idea because you're a pack of ungrateful, entitled, self absorbed spammers who've let a few spam comments in their patching threads give them an undeserved ego boost.

I'm leaving this thread unlocked because I am more than happy to let people confront me, I'm also moving it because it's in the wrong section.

Extra swearing added because I know flamingninja loves it so much.
J@3

Postby meimao on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:02 am

Im just a guy here speaking out my mind about this issue, as that is the reason used-to-known-as-Jae Coalblacksoul unlocked this thread.

"How about you guys start conforming to how this place is run rather than trying to make it conform to what you want. How many other forums on the internet would let a bunch of n00b posters who've been here for less than a year tell their admin how to act? You guys have it easy, you just have no idea because you're a pack of ungrateful, entitled, self absorbed spammers who've let a few spam comments in their patching threads give them an undeserved ego boost.
"

I, for one, wasnt telling an admin the proper way to act. obviously, calling those people motherfuckers was proper to him, given their conduct. :? i posted above that "stupid things come out of stupid people's mouths", and if for that reason, you counted me among what you called ungrateful, self-absorbed people, well, i guess this time it's proper for me to say "stupid things come out of stupid people's mouths." Im kinda looking forward to the day my membership turns a year old, as from what could be deduced from what you posted, we could already tell you what to do by then. :D

That's not because I'm a good poster, it's because I'm a good moderator/admin and I generally wipe out as many morons as possible while the other moderators and admins here are too worried about being popular to take any action.

i understand the other admins might start calling people "motherfuckers". it's called "taking action". wow, this place is gonna be more fun than ever. and since it's not a "bannable" offense, let the motherfucking circus begin! :mrgreen:

damn, now i feel, and i really am, stupid. :lol:
meimao

Postby Patr1ck on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 am

Jae is perfectly in his right to call people crazy motherfuckers. Especially when they don't follow the rules. They should feel lucky he didn't just ban them outright.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby J@3 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 am

Im just a guy here speaking out my mind about this issue

That's fine, I'm happy to hear what people have to say. Personally I'd rather they have just PM'd me rather than making a thread about it at their own forums, then going around reporting all of my posts.

i understand the other admins might start calling people "motherfuckers". it's called "taking action". wow, this place is gonna be more fun than ever. and since it's not a "bannable" offense, let the motherfucking circus begin!

It's just a word. Why are people so caught up on that?
J@3

Postby meimao on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 am

i understand the other admins might start calling people "motherfuckers". it's called "taking action". wow, this place is gonna be more fun than ever. and since it's not a "bannable" offense, let the motherfucking circus begin!

It's just a word. Why are people so caught up on that?

motherfuckers is just a word, alright. but man, when that word becomes the now-immortalized phrase "crazy-speaking motherfuckers", somebody's gonna take offense. :lol: i never told anyone that he speaks crazy because i cant understand him. well, not face to face, anyway. i just might learn the art. :twisted: the wonders of the internet veil! :mrgreen:
i dont blame anyone who took offense, as i myself read through that and saw prejudice written somewhere between the lines. it just doesnt seem right, but neither does spending too much time fussing about it. so... this is mi ultimo adios. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
meimao

Postby JaoSming on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 am

because it's unbecoming of you Jaesus, jeez, go by the teachings of your own nickname
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby J@3 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:05 am

I will ask God there for forgiveness.
J@3

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi-larious. I wouldn't be surprised if a new 'Everybody loves Jae" section is added in the NLSC. :lol:

tnt23 wrote:Ok i understand the english only on most threads BUT SERiOUSLY ! who that is not pinoy is gonna download, post or patch in a pinoy patching thread :?: :?: :?:

so why not let them get at it in their own language ? :D

This site has been the best for years because its the most international one ! :applaud:

admins should police more unessecary and unjustified insulting rather than non english posts in specific non-english patches.

That's because some motherfucking pinoys ruined that privilege.
Posting or having a thread with non-english language was allowed back then but as it turned out a thread like that contained links to crackz, warez, and other stuff that are against forum rules, since the admins/mods didn't know what they were talking about thus unable to implement the forum rules. Guess what, the motherfuckers who did that shite that were pinoys.
So now it's english only because of what those motherfucking pinoys did. Sure, you could request the admins/moderators to allow you and tell them "but we will make sure it doesn't happen in this thread", but it's better in the sense of fairness to every user in the NLSC to avoid such exclusivity so it doesn't matter if you are pinoy, Russian, Chinese, w/e. It's an english forum.

coalblacksoul wrote:It's just a word. Why are people so caught up on that?

It's either they love their mothers or they are still teenagers that do not know how men talk.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Null17 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Geez. You guys swear at each other in Filipino all the time. Some guy just swears in English and you take offense? It wasn't suppose to mean anything. Most times, it's even jokingly used as a term of endearment. Even without the whole language thing. That thread wasn't even in the right place with a few people arguing here and there.
Null17

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Terms of endearment my ass. Shut the fuck up Null. You motherfucking pinoy.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby J@3 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 pm

We're gonna see some Pinoy on Pinoy violence :shock: since Null's an MMA fan he's bound to have picked up a few moves watching over the years, I have to give him the edge.
J@3

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Even so, I know two risky joint-breaking moves and a few unrefined and dirty ones but I have to concede to Null due to being out of shape.

Besides, I'm packing heat.
phpBB [video]
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Null17 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:56 am

I'm pretty skinny so I'm gonna need a steel chair or something. :lol:
Null17

Next

Return to Off-Topic