2k9 Moves List

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

Re: 2k9 Moves List

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

It's about timing. Make sure the receiver has a clear path to the basket. Any player obstructing him will screw off the timing and result in a turnover. Also make sure you have a decent passer and the receiver is can do an alley-oop (check the ratings)
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby ccmvp23 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:51 am

shadowgrin wrote:It's about timing. Make sure the receiver has a clear path to the basket. Any player obstructing him will screw off the timing and result in a turnover. Also make sure you have a decent passer and the receiver is can do an alley-oop (check the ratings)

thanx for the replay but I always use good passers and good dunkers for the alley oop (ex. mo williams/LJB) and most of the the time I try the alley oop in a fastbreak play so my players have a clear path to the basket so they're pretty open... like I mentioned I think is the button trigger thing, does someone know exactly how to do it??
ccmvp23

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm

It would help us help you if you say in detail how you attempt the alleyoop. I think you just lack Practice (mode).

DUNKZ!
phpBB [video]
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby ccmvp23 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:50 am

basically when i see a player running towards the basket i hold pressed the backdown button and then y tap the pass button but the whole play ends up in a turnover cause the dunker ends up floating in the air and the ball sails out of bounds, i also make sure my dunker has a free way to the basket so there aren't any defense in his way

also tried holding backdown and holding pass but nothing, exactly at what time should i press/release the pass button? anybody?
ccmvp23

Postby tee-pane on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 am

Does anyone have any good dribble moves when you're isolating against a mismatch for keyboard? Personally, it is very hard to pull off a move where I can get the defender off balanced and shoot. I've seen that it is very easy for a controller user to get crossovers, along with a step back or something. If anyone has any good advice, please post.
tee-pane

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 am

Press crossover or spin twice. Hesitation can also be used.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Previous

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older