NYK - A Franchise Reborn - Season 1: Destination Dallas

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

NYK - A Franchise Reborn - Season 1: Destination Dallas

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello guys. This is my first time trying this so please take it easy on me. For this association, I promise new players, poorly edited
pictures, and a semi-decent story. LOL. Forgive me, but I am not very familiar with College Basketball so if I get anything wrong. Please notify me at once. Also, I will start the story from the NBA Draft 2009. Most of the events from the NBA season 08-09 will be in line with my virtual season. Awards are pretty much the same. The Rockets won the Bill Russell Trophy (LOLZ). Also, I will breeze through the first 2 seasons because I am actually in my 3rd season with the team and I am just recollecting all that has happened. There will be no games, but I will find a way to get you guys involved if anyone's interested. Please feel free to give me some tips. Newbie here. Hehehe.

June 25, 2009 at the Madison Square Garden

In the New York Knicks office hours before the draft:

[Knicks GM] Donnie Walsh: So, here's the deal. We got the number 1 draft pick and you got the number 2 draft pick. We're
taking Bobby Winter obviously. But you've heard the scouting reports right? They're saying this year's draft, with the exception of Bobby, is as deep as an American Pie movie. We know you're rebuilding, we are as well. So why don't we help each other out. I'm willing to trade Al Harrington and Rodney Stuckey for your draft pick and Kenny Thomas. Now if that ain't a sweet deal, then I don't know what is. You know what, I'm even going to give you our 2009 2nd Round Draft Pick.
[Kings GM] Geoff Petrie: Hmmm... Wait a minute. Rodney Stuckey?
Donnie Walsh: Yeah we acquired him earlier today in a trade with the pistons. They're yours provided you draft Leon Battle.
Petrie: Pretty good. Alright, we'll give you our decision later.
Walsh: No problem.
Walsh hangs up phone and dials a new number
[Hawks GM] Rick Sund: Walsh. Are you calling about my revised offer?
Walsh: What was it again?
Sund: Our number 11 1st round draft pick, Zaza Pachulia, and Speedy Claxton for Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson, and your 1st round draft pick for 2010.
Walsh: That's highway robbery. Fine, deal.
Sund: Pleasure doing business with you. Looks like the Knicks are running the 2009 draft. Good luck with that.
Walsh: Thanks.
Mike D'Antoni walks in...
[Knicks Coach] Mike D'Antoni: How are the deals going? Can you draft the rookies I want?
Walsh: Bobby Winter and Leon Battle are a lock. Kenny Schayes and Ken Gibson is 50/50. Robert Hickman is almost a sure thing too. Are you sure you don't want Jonathan Snyder?
D'Antoni: Nah.. Plays too much defense.
Walsh: Okay. It's your team.
D'Antoni: Just get me my rookies.

During the draft...
Walsh: Kenny Schayes is gone. Washington's got him.
D'Antoni: Hmmm. Can I see the scouting report on Magnus D'Angelo?

66 - Magnus D'Angelo
Birthday: 6/29/89
NBA Position: Shooting Guard/Small Forward
Class: Sophomore
Ht: 6-7
Wt: 248
College: Stanford
Statistics: 24.7 ppg (1st in Pac-10), 8.9 rpg (4th), 4.3 apg (8th), 0.8 spg, 0.5 bpg, 50.3 FG%, 71% FT%.

NBA Comparison: Carmelo Anthony

Strengths: A physical specimen at 6-7, 248. He has the strength and the speed to compete in the NBA. Probably has the most NBA-ready body in the entire draft and his body hasn't even reached its peak. Attacks the rim with reckless abandon but not prone to injuries. Has a high vertical leap, good finisher and has the potential to be a 18+ ppg player. Gets to the line a lot. Good passer and good offensive rebounder. Good work ethic.

Weaknesses: Needs to improve on his jump shot. Mediocre three point shooter. A liability on defense. Doesn't contest a lot of shots (0.5 bpg) and is an average thief (0.8 spg). Average free throw shooter (71%) and has a reputation for missing clutch free throws.

Notes: Probably a top 10 draft pick. 2nd best Small Forward in the draft next to Kenny Schayes.

Walsh: What do you think?
D'Antoni: He's our guy.

to be continued...
Last edited by hulkamaniac9876 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
hulkamaniac9876

Re: NYK - Lebron who??? Can a rookie-led team be successful?

Postby Miniseys on Fri May 08, 2009 3:26 am

Looks promising. Keep it up.
Miniseys

Postby Shabron on Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 am

nice i like it
continue please :D
Shabron

Postby Martti. on Fri May 08, 2009 6:55 am

Interesting approach. I like it! (Y)
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Re: NYK - Lebron who??? Can a rookie lead a team? UPDATED

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Fri May 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Wow. I'm glad someone liked it. I will update later and I will also fix some info. I actually got the sixth pick from detroit. Stupid stupid me. Thanks for the support guys. :D Anyway, here's the trade summary. I made trades to Atlanta, Detroit and Sacramento to get their draft picks.

TRADE SUMMARY

ImageImage

New York receives: 2009 1st Round Draft Pick (#11), Zaza Pachulia, Speedy Claxton
Atlanta receives: 2010 1st Round Draft Pick, Nate Robinson, Eddy Curry

----

ImageImage

New York receives: 2009 1st Round Draft Pick (#6), Rodney Stuckey
Detroit receives: David Lee, 2010 2nd Round Draft Pick

----

ImageImage

New York receives: 2009 1st Round Draft Pick (#2), Kenny Thomas
Sacramento receives: Al Harrington, Rodney Stuckey, 2009 2nd Round Pick

continuation...

Meanwhile at the draft...

Magnus was seating at his table. Patiently waiting for his turn. Kenny Schayes had just been drafted by the Washington Wizards with the number 5 pick a few minutes ago. He read the scouting reports. The scouts kept saying how, outside of Bobby Winter, Jonathan Snyder, and Kenny Schayes, the 2009 draft was full of busts and future role players. He didn't mind that they kept pointing out his defensive flaws, he knew he needed to improve on that. He was projected by most mock drafts as getting drafted by either the Dallas Mavericks with the 8th pick or to the New Jersey Nets with the 9th pick. As he was contemplating whether it would it be more fun to play with Devin Harris or Jason Kidd, fellow Stanford Cardinal and close friend Charles Henderson tapped him on the shoulder...

Charles: Hey man, why you so nervous?
Magnus: I'm not. Just thinkin' about somethin'.
Charles: Harris or Kidd huh.
Magnus: Yeah. I mean Harris is in his prime but I'd love to do an alley oop with Kidd. You know what I'm sayin'?
Charles: Yeah. Sorry I'm not as good as Kidd. Hey look, Stern's coming out.
David Stern walks out with an envelope in his hand...
[NBA Commissioner] David Stern: With the sixth pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, the Detroit Pistons select.. Magnus D'Angelo
from Stanford University in California.

Charles: Congratulations!
Magnus: Thanks man. I'mma watch you get drafted later.
Charles: Just get up there!

Magnus was elated. This was the culmination of what he had been working for all these years. He went up the stage, put on the Detroit cap and shook David Stern's hand, then went to the side for an interview with Stephen A. Smith.

Smith: Hey Magnus, you just got drafted to Motor City. A franchise that's had a lot of history. How are you feelin'?
Magnus: Pretty good. They expect me to provide some much-needed firepower and I believe I can do that.
Smith: Actually Magnus, listen man. We have just received word that the New York Knicks and the Detroit Pistons have agreed on a deal that will send you and Rodney Stuckey to the Knicks for David Lee and a 2nd round draft pick. So your career in Detroit is now over. But are you excited to play in the world's most famous arena?
Magnus: That's something I didn't expect but man, I can't tell you how excited I am right now. I will do my best to put basketball glory back to New York city.
Smith: That's just great. You'll be joining fellow 2009 Draftees Bobby Winter and Leon Battle who earlier was also included in a trade between New York and Sacramento.
Magnus: I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by hulkamaniac9876 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
hulkamaniac9876

Postby kibaxx7 on Sat May 09, 2009 3:51 am

I wouldn't have done these trades... not only because I don't do these kind of trades, but also because of the names involved :P
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Re: NYK - Lebron who??? Can a rookie lead a team? UPDATED

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Sat May 09, 2009 3:53 am

thierryhenry50 wrote:I wouldn't have done these trades... not only because I don't do these kind of trades, but also because of the names involved :P

Trust me. It gets better. (Y) Plus when I started the association, I wanted to make someone into a superstar. What better than a rookie?
hulkamaniac9876

Postby Alejandrov011 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 am

Can you put the team roster?

Because you almost dismantled the Knicks. You don't have another scoring punch and Pachulia isn't the best center available...

I have toy say it... You made horrible trades, you get Kenny Thomas awful contract.

But I like the story and the photgraphs. Keep it up
Alejandrov011
Leading the NBA in assists since NBA Live 2001

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Yeah.. I hated the Knicks roster. Couldn't time Harrington's shot, couldn't score with Duhon, especially Robinson(blocked 60% of the time, missed 30% of the time). Plus I had to let David Lee go because they wouldn't agree to the trade without him. I won like 20 games in my 1st season. Hence the number 1 pick. That's why I had the idea to rebuild using rookies. I didn't cheat the ratings by the way. I developed them all myself. Yes I admit, horrible trades in real life. But I wanted to take a gamble. Hehehe. :wink: By the way, Zaza Pachulia, Speedy Claxton, and Kenny Thomas were all expiring contracts. By the way, I have a Center, just haven't introduced him yet. Sorry. :(

PG Chris Duhon
SG Wilson Chandler
SF Magnus D'Angelo
PF Jared Jeffries
C Bobby Winter
6th man Quentin Richardson
Role Player Leon Battle
Role Player Larry Hughes
Prospect Dario Valentine
Bench Warmer Kenny Thomas
Bench Warmer Courtney Sims
Reserve Speedy Claxton
hulkamaniac9876

Postby Shabron on Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm

keep it up, looks/sounds fun (Y)
Shabron

Postby Christian. on Mon May 11, 2009 4:24 pm

I like the pics! (Y) (Y)
Christian.
Aperture-Priority Mode

Postby Fresh8 on Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm excited to see how your rookie does. I bet he becomes a star :)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks guys. Here's an update. Sorry it's taking so long to actually get to the Basketball part. Hehehe.

-------

Magnus goes backstage for the 2009 draft pictorial when two people approach him...

Bobby: Yo man! I heard we teammates now!

32 - Bobby Winter
Birthday: 2/01/88
NBA Position: Center
Class: Junior
Ht: 7-1
Wt: 310
College: Wake Forest
Statistics: 19.3 ppg, 14.5 rpg (1st in the Nation), 1.3 apg, 0.5 spg, 3.7 bpg (3rd in Nation), 64.3 FG% (2nd in Nation), 66% FT%.

NBA Comparison: Kendrick Perkins meets Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Strengths: Excellent rebounder and shot blocker. A very intimidating low post presence. Astounding footwork and ball handling skills for a big man. Not many players even in the NBA can match his strength. Can back down opponents with ease. Has a decent mid range game. Can hit the occassional three. Great low post scorer. An improving free throw shooter (53.0% as a freshman to 64.3% as a sophomore).

Weaknesses: Needs to work on stamina and avoiding foul trouble. Not very good at drawing a charge. Also needs to improve on passing from the low post.

Notes: The consensus number 1 pick. Has the potential to be a top 5 center in the league in a few years.

Magnus: Yeah I heard too.
Bobby: We gonna bring the gold back to New York man! Yeahhh!
Magnus: Gotta get through the season first you know.
Bobby: Bring it!
Leon: Don't get too cocky now.

16 - Leon Battle
Birthday: 11/20/87
NBA Position: Point Guard
Class: Senior
Ht: 6-2
Wt: 190
College: Georgetown
Statistics: 12.6 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 7.8 apg (2nd in the Nation), 2.0 spg, 48.0 FG%, 42% 3PT%, 85% FT%.

NBA Comparison: Jose Calderon

Strengths: Excellent court vision and ball handling. Very good at pulling off fast breaks. Above average perimeter defender. Plays the passing lanes effectively. Unselfish player but can score if necessary. Pass first point guard. Very high basketball I.Q. Good at drawing charges.

Weaknesses: Due to his lack of athleticism, he may have trouble guarding bigger and more athletic guards. Needs to have more confidence in driving to the paint. Consistent but below average scorer. Needs to cut down on turnovers.

Notes: Best point guard in the draft by default due to Don Franklin opting to forgo the draft and return for his Senior Year. Top 10 draft pick. May not be a superstar one day but can definitely be a solid starter.

Leon: Talk about winning championships if we qualify for the playoffs. One goal at a time.
Magnus: Three rookies in a team. This oughta be interesting.
Leon: Actually it's four, we already met Coach D'Antoni. They're going to draft Russian Dario Valentine in a few minutes. They wanted Ken Gibson but he was already taken by the Dallas Mavericks.

14 - Dario Valentine

Birthday: 02/14/89
NBA Position: Power Forward/Center
Class: International
Ht: 6-10
Wt: 271
School: Russia
Statistics: Led his team, the Dynamo Moscow, in scoring (23.6 ppg), rebounds (11.7 rpg), blocks (2.6 bpg) and FG% (58%) during the 2008-2009 season.

NBA Comparison: Chris Andersen with less hops and a jump shot

Strengths: Excellent weak side and low post defender. Good man-to-man defender. Has the reach and the length to be a decent shot blocker. Above-average rebounder. Good free-throw shooter. Ambidextrous, shoots with the left but is comfortable with both hands when taking it to the rim. Has a quick release jump shot.

Weaknesses: Does not have a wide array of low post moves. May need to work on his mid range game. Needs to work on receiving passes as those were the source of most of his turnovers. Gambles too much on defense.

Notes: Mid to late 1st round draft pick.

Bobby: Who??
Leon: Dario Valentine. He was on the Russian Olympic team with Andrei Kirilenko.
Bobby: When we gonna meet this guy?
Leon: In a few minutes. Stephen Smith's probably interviewing him already.
Bobby: Hey Magnus my man! You looking forward to November 12, our game with the Hornets?
Magnus: Jonathan Snyder huh..

to be continued
Last edited by hulkamaniac9876 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
hulkamaniac9876

Postby Shabron on Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 am

wooow bobby is a BEAST
and dario looks good

keep it up :P
Shabron

Postby Fresh8 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 am

I can see where this is going. Team full of rookies :)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby chinoy316 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:49 am

Wow. Nice pics bro.
Last edited by chinoy316 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe: Sorry Lebron, maybe next year?
chinoy316

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:53 am

flashback...

Kansas rout Stanford 98-73, Kansas advances to Final Four

Magnus D'Angelo, Stanford #66 (right) being guarded by Jonathan Snyder, Kansas #31 (Left) during the 1st quarter of last night's game.

The halftime score was 53-19, Kansas, Magnus D'Angelo decided enough was enough. Unfortunately for him, Kansas Team Captain and star forward Jonathan Snyder had another plan.

"I just played tough defense. Hounded him all game. Forced him to take bad shots."

After averaging 29.3 points on 53% shooting in the first four games of the tournament, Pac-10's leading scorer Magnus D'Angelo finished with 17 points, all on the second half, on 6 for 20 shooting.

"It was the worst performance of my life. I've never been embarrassed more."

Kansas held off a furious rally in the second half which included a 21-0 run, 15 from D'Angelo. Jonathan Snyder paced the Jayhawks with 26 points, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks followed by OJ Haynes with 15. Kansas will advance to the Final Four and try for its second straight NCAA title. Lamond Hayes led Stanford with 18 points and 6 rebounds followed by Charles Henderson with 15 and 10 assists.

Bobby: So, you looking for some payback man?
Magnus: Nahhh. It's all the past. This is a new beginning for me. This is a new beginning for all of us.

end of Introduction.. at last. :D
hulkamaniac9876

Postby Christian. on Thu May 14, 2009 11:37 am

Lol at the rookie with afro, I suddenly remembered Greg Oden (a young guy who looks like an old guy).

Goodluck with your all rookie team. (Y)
Christian.
Aperture-Priority Mode

Postby Alejandrov011 on Sun May 17, 2009 11:26 am

The rookie remembers me Oliver Miller with afro :mrgreen:
Alejandrov011
Leading the NBA in assists since NBA Live 2001

Re: NYK - A Franchise Reborn - Season 1: Rookie of the Year

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Fri May 22, 2009 12:49 am

crap. sorry for the delay guys. hehehe. By the way. I mentioned earlier that I was going to breeze through his rookie year as nothing much was happening, except for the playoffs. I'm a little lazy so my features will be shortened (race to the mvp to 5) etc. Hehehe.

SEASON 1: ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Rookie Pains
2nd quarter: ATL @ NYK
Score: 46-33
(Timeout called)
D'Antoni: Dammit D'Angelo you're stinking it up! This isn't the preseason anymore!
D'Angelo: Sorry coach.
Richardson: He's just a rookie coach! It's only the second quarter and he's already attempted 12 shots! I told you this was a bad idea!
Chandler: It's only his third game. Cut him some slack man.
Duhon: No I agree with Q. Coach, we can still get back if we hit a couple of threes.
D'Antoni: Fine. D'Angelo, sit. Q, you're going in.

flashback...
Training Camp: Team Meeting

D'Antoni: Alright guys, here's the starting lineup for the first game, and hopefully most of the rest, of the 09-10 season.
PG - Chris Duhon
SG - Wilson Chandler
SF - Magnus D'Angelo
PF - Jared Jeffries
C - Bobby Winter
Here are the main backups for each position.
PG - Leon Battle, Speedy Claxton
SG - Larry Hughes
SF - Quentin Richardson
PF - Dario Valentine
C - Chris Wilcox, Courtney Sims
Reserve - Kenny Thomas

D'Antoni: D'Angelo I need to talk to you.
D'Angelo: What's up coach?
D'Antoni: Listen kid, I know it's your rookie year and all. But I have faith in your potential and I'm going to do something a little new for me. I'm giving you the green light kid.
D'Angelo: Whaddya mean?
D'Antoni: I'm telling you to shoot kid. I've already revised the playbook to make the small forward the focus of the offense. I know your a rookie but I'm preparing you, because you and Winter are a big part of our future. Can I count on you?
flashback end...

D'Angelo: (covers head with a towel)
D'Antoni: Hey kid, don't get too comfortable. I'm sending you back in a while. I haven't given up on you.
(referee whistles)
Announcer: Winter, third personal foul.

End of 2009 Recap

Rookie Rankings -- End of the Year Edition

The Big Three
Defense or offense? Defense wins championships? The best defense is a good offense? Thirty games into the season and there are already three rookies distancing themselves from the rest of the competition. No other rookie even comes close to the kind of production these three have been doing. No offense to Bobby Winter, but the Rookie of the Year award race is between Magnus D'Angelo and Jonathan Snyder. One is posting historic stats, the other is already contending for the Defensive Player of the Year Award. Who do you go with, offense or defense?

hulkamaniac9876

Re: NYK - A Franchise Reborn - Season 1: Rookie of the Year UPD8

Postby frostieMVP on Mon May 25, 2009 5:02 am

Well, the beggining looks very promising. Good luck! :)
frostieMVP

Postby Hedonist on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Great thread. I love the rebuilding teams. You might as well take a sleeping giant. (with nice jerseys)
Red rim is not sim!
Hedonist

Postby hulkamaniac9876 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 am

Bow Down to the King

Lebron James gave the Knicks a reminder of what he can do should they decide to enter the Lebron James lottery this coming summer.

Lebron James led the Cavs (32-15) to a 117- 98 win over the improved New York Knicks (27-21). James followed up last season's 52 point, 11 assist, 9 rebound performance at the Garden with a monstrous performance of 47 points, 8 assists, 12, rebounds, 2 steals, and a block. But Lebron's best play came late in the 3rd quarter when he crossed D'Angelo and dunked over the 2009 number 1 draft pick.

"If you think he's good, try playing him." said D'Angelo.
"I just got crowned by the king." added Winter.

Magnus D'Angelo, drafted by the Detroit Pistons then traded to the New York Knicks on draft day, is one of the main reasons, along with Bobby Winter, on how the Knicks have managed to stay above .500 for most of the season.

Wilson Chandler was the only one who played well for the Knicks with 21 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and a steal on 8-11 shooting. Magnus D'Angelo was helpless against Lebron's defense scoring only 12 points on 3-13 shooting to go along with 4 rebounds, 5 assists, and five turnovers. Bobby Winter had 8 points and 10 rebounds. Delonte West was the Cavs second leading scorer with 17 points.

Lebron James, coming off his first MVP award, looks to repeat that accomplishment this season with averages of 30.8 points, leads the league, to go along with 7.4 rebounds , 6.2 assists, 1.9 steals, and 1.3 blocks a game. Although the Cavs record this year (26-13) is nowhere near as good as last year due to injuries to key players Mo Williams and Zydrunas Ilgauskas, the fact that they are second in the east is the reason James is still in the MVP race. Lebron had this to say about the Knicks' D'Angelo.

"He's a good player. He's fast and strong. Excellent passer. But the comparisons to me have gotta stop. No offense to him, he's a fine player but he's no Lebron James."

Team Update

Record: 27-21 (3rd in Atlantic Division, 6th in conference)
Last 10: 4-6
Current Streak: Lost 2

2010 All-Star Weekend Announcements

Top Vote-Getter: Lebron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers, making his 6th All-Star appearance, is the top vote-getter in 2010 with 3,187,498 votes. He is only the second player to ever receive more than 3 million votes (Dwight Howard, 2009).

West All-Stars Starting Lineup

C - Yao Ming, HOU (8th appearance, 2,675,285 votes)
PF - Tim Duncan, SAS (12th appearance, 2,427,124 votes)
SF - Tracy McGrady, HOU (8th appearance, 1,912,855 votes)
SG - Kobe Bryant, LAL (12th appearance, 2,719,491 votes)
PG - Chris Paul, NOH (3rd appearance, 2,387,884 votes)

East All-Stars Starting Lineup

C - Dwight Howard, ORL (4th appearance, 2,759,998 votes)
PF - Kevin Garnett, BOS (12th appearance, 2,129,487 votes)
SF - Lebron James, CLE (6th appearance, 3,187,498 votes)
SG - Dwyane Wade, MIA (6th appearance, 2,494,120 votes)
PG - Derrick Rose, CHI (1st appearance, 1,957,983 votes)

Sprite Slam Dunk Competition

Lebron James, CLE
James White, HOU
Wilson Chandler, NYK
Mike Taylor, LAC

Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout

Daequan Cook, MIA
Jameer Nelson, ORL
Marco Bellinelli, GS
Eddie House, BOS
Sasha Vujacic, LAL
Athony Morrow, GS
hulkamaniac9876

Re: NYK - A Franchise Reborn - Season 1: Destination Dallas

Postby ohvitser12 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 am

Superb game by Lebron,looking forward to the all-star game recap.Hope west wins.
ohvitser12

Re: NYK - A Franchise Reborn - Season 1: Destination Dallas

Postby Martti. on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am

Hell yeah, Rose and Wade the East back court. :headbang: Hoping Cook and White win their events and East wins the All-Star Game.

This is looking very good, the Knicks can make the playoffs :D
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Next

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood