Talk about NBA 2K11 here.
Post a reply

Creating a player!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 am

NBA 2K7

NBA 2K8 (Bad Quality)

NBA 2K9

NBA 2K10

In which ways do you all expect create a player to improve this year? (Y)

Re: Creating a player!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:29 am

i don't know what we should expect the screens from MYPLAYER looks quite simillar to last years version of Create a Player

it has been hard to make great face creaters ever since in games i think the best 2 are in Mass effect(1 and 2) and in the Sims 3

but until sports games can reach that level we will have a hard time of getting good created players

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 am

eventually through the years kinect will help with the face animations and all that. hopefully it'll be put to good use. since you can even scan your own skateboard into "skate 3" AND video chat, why not scan players into the game? (Y)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 am

Hell yeah. Maybe even scan your jumpshot for your own signature jumper.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am

Pdub nooooo! You could have kept that idea to yourself and made money off it.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 am

shadowgrin wrote:Pdub nooooo! You could have kept that idea to yourself and made money off it.

hell, ive been thinking of that idea for months, that would be amazing, the reason i didnt mention it is because i thought it would be asking TOO much from kinect haha

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 am

and back to the scanning your face in part, if thats not possible, at least we could have the Fifa 10 technology... have kinect take a snapshot of our face, and just convert it... or is that the same thing anyway...? :?:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Pdub wrote:Hell yeah. Maybe even scan your jumpshot for your own signature jumper.

that is the best idea i wish we could really do that but too bad i only got a pc :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 am

Have you guys played motion controlled basketball games? I have Live 09 for wii and I was tired after 2 games. And I am a athletic kid in HS. In other words, no one wants to stand up for a hour just to play a game.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 pm

I wouldn't go that far, the response to NBA Jam's Wii controls has apparently been fairly positive so far.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Yes, and people who play guitar hero/rock band stand up to play it for hours unless they are using the drumkit.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Pdub wrote:Hell yeah. Maybe even scan your jumpshot for your own signature jumper.

Pretty good idea. Include a set of mo-cap pieces in a "Special Edition" release of the game that would be able to record your movement and save it in-game.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:48 am

Pdub wrote:Yes, and people who play guitar hero/rock band stand up to play it for hours unless they are using the drumkit.

(Y)

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 am

Been seeing a lot more of My Career mode, and the created players look identical to the 2K10 players.. so, no improvement? :lol:
Post a reply