[Chaser's Warriors 07-08] RETIRED INDEFINITELY...........

A collection of memorable Dynasty and Franchise threads.

[Chaser's Warriors 07-08] RETIRED INDEFINITELY...........

Postby Chaser7 on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:38 pm

:arrow: Sim quarter length: 12 minutes
:arrow: Play quarter length: 6 or 8 minutes
:arrow: NBA live rosters + updated (eg. didn't have Matt Barnes on Warriors, or Smush Parker on Heat, plus PLENTY more)
:arrow: System: PS2
:arrow: 4th quarter/ situation intervention
:arrow: Week by Weeky recaps
:arrow: Full season, 7-7-7-7 playoffs
:arrow: Miscellaneous notes: Created Belinelli, J. Noah, M. Conley, and then redid a bunch of ratings, since Live totally screwed it up

ImageWeek #1 (2-1), Overall (2-1)
ImageWeek #2 (3-0), Overall (5-1)
ImageWeek #3 (3-0), Overall (8-1)
ImageWeek #4 (4-1), Overall (12-2)
ImageWeek #5 + November recap (1-1), Overall (13-3)
ImageWeek #6 (3-0), Overall (16-3)
ImageWeek #7 (3-1), Overall (19-4)
ImageWeek #8 (3-1), Overall (22-5)
ImageWeek #9 (3-0), Overall (25-5)
ImageWeek #10, Part A + December Recap (1-1), Overall (26-6)
ImageWeek #10, Part B (2-0), Overall (28-6)
ImageWeek #11 (2-1), Overall (30-7)
ImageWeek #12 (4-1), Overall (34-8)
ImageWeek #13 (2-0), Overall (36-8)
ImageWeek #14 + January Recap (4-0), Overall (40-8)
ImageWeek #15 (3-0), Overall (43-8)
ImageWeek #16 (1-1), Overall (44-9)
ImageWeek #17 (3-0), Overall (47-9)
ImageWeek #18 + February Recap (2-0), Overall (49-9)
ImageWeek #19 (4-1), Overall (53-10)
ImageWeek #20/21 (4-1), Overall (57-11)
ImageWeek #22 (4-0), Overall (61-11)
ImageWeek #23 + March Recap (4-0), Overall (65-11)
ImageWeek #24/25 + April Recap (6-0), Overall (71-11)

ImageWarriors-Wizard Trade
ImageEric Williams signs
ImageBelinelli- in The Spotlight
ImageNelson Announces Training Rotation
ImageIs the Glove Headed Home?
ImagePayton Signs officially
ImageHudson Traded
ImageFirst Half Review

ImageSpurs sign D. Brown for 7687k for 1 year
ImageJazz sign J. Pinnock 687k for 1 year
ImageWarriors sign E.Williams for 1.22 m for 1 year
ImageMagic sign J. Singleton for 770k for 1 year
ImageLakers sign P. Tucker 687k for 1 year
Image76ers sign B. Knight for 3.31m for 1 year
ImageRaptors sign C. Booth for 1.10m for 1 year
Image76ers sign E. Griffin for 20.07m for 4 years
ImageMavericks sign R. Price for 770k for 1 year
ImageJazz sign P. Sow for 798k for 1 year
ImageTrailblazers sign D. Jones for 5.21m for 3 years
ImageHornets sign H. Adams for 678k for 1 year
ImageRaptors sign J. Tsakalidis for 1.03m for 1 year
ImageBobcats sign Z. Cabarkapa for 1.93m for 1 year
ImageWarriors sign G. Payton for 5.36m for 1 year
ImageClippers sign E. Barron for 770k for 1 year

ImageWarriors Trade M. Barnes, M. Ellis, A. Foyle to Wizards for G. Arenas
ImageNets Trade Jaron Collins to Lakers for Derek Fisher.
ImageMagic trade Rashard Lewis to Miami for Shaquille O'Neal
ImageWarriors trade Troy Hudson for Maurice Taylor
ImageTimberwolves trade Ryan Gomes to Hawks for draft pick
ImageWizards trade Deshawn Stevenson to Timberwolves for Trenton Hassell
ImageLakers trade Maurice Evans to Trailblazers for D. Jones
ImageNets Trade Derek Fisher to Lakers for Chris Mihm

// 07-08 // NBA Rookie Game Most Valuable Player: Marco Belinelli
// 07-08 // NBA Slam Dunk Champion: Baron Davis

// 07-08 // NBA Defensive Player of the Year: Baron Davis
// 07-08 // All-NBA Defensive Team 1 selection: Baron Davis
// 07-08 // All-NBA Defensive Team 2 selection: Gilbert Arenas
// 07-08 // All Rookie Team 1 selection: Marco Belinelli

Series Previews
ImageScouts Inc. vs. Grizzles, 1st round

Game Recaps
ImageWarriors Turn it on in 4th, Take Game 1
ImageWarriors Blow Out Grizzlies Again, Up 2-0
ImageJackson's 3-pointer saves Warriors, Belinelli hurt
ImageWarriors Move on to 2nd round, rout Memphis

Round 2
ImageWarriors Outlast Utah, Take Game 1
ImageWarriors Rally to Take 2-0 Series Lead
ImageDeron Saves Utah, Warriors Finally Lose

Starters
ImageImageImageImageImage

Rotation
ImageImageImageImageImage

Deep Bench
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Chaser7 on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:43 am, edited 115 times in total.
Chaser7

Postby McDwyane on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:58 pm

Interesting dynasty.Good luck with your games.
McDwyane

Postby Clutch on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:50 pm

Dubs '08! you beat me to it; my hands are full w/the Rockets anyway so it's all good

no Belinelli? that's garbage; i thought i read about unlockable rookies or something like that - is he part of that? and you might wanna remove POB's "I suck" tag - the dude played like a beast in the preseason opener
Clutch
^ Life... currently :\

Postby Chaser7 on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:03 pm

:arrow: May 8th, 2007, Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, and the Jazz eliminate the Golden State Warriors in 5 games in the Western Conference Semifinal. Although many Warriors fans are extremely disappointed by the bitter defeat, the Warriors finish the 2006-2007 year with their most successful season in what seems like forever, having not only broken a 12 year drought from the playoffs, but also having upset the Dallas Mavericks in the 1st round becoming the first #8 team to beat the #1 team in a 7 game series.

:arrow: May 30th, 2007, Don Nelson states that he is unsure of whether he will return for the 2007-2008 campaign. Cites health concerns, and low salary as his primary reasons for wanting to leave.

:arrow: June 26th, 2007, Warriors select Marco Belinelli with the 18th pick overall, and then shock the world by sending fan favorite, Jason Richardson, for the 8th overall pick in the draft Brandan Wright.

:arrow: July 7th, 2007, 1st round pick, Belinelli scores 37 points in his summer league debut. He follows it up with a 23 point performance and at the conclusion of the 5 games, is named to all summer league 1st team. Privately, Nelson names him the starter.

:arrow: September 15th, 2007, Coach Don Nelson agrees to a new 2 year contract with the Warriors as Bay Area fans breathe a sign of relief. "Although I didn't get everything I wanted in this deal, I can now at least, give my complete and unwavering attention to the Warriors," said Nelson. "Mully [VP Chris Mullin] and I have been discussing some new ways to tweak this roster even after trading away J-Rich. We now seem to have a hole at the shooting guard spot. I'm not sure if Monta Ellis and Marco can handle the starting position themselves... We might be in for some big changes," he continued.

"Coach and I have been talking a lot," star point guard Baron Davis began. "He told me some of the players he might pursue, and it seems interesting. Of course I can't tell who's he is going after... (laughter) It was unfortunate that we had to lose J-Rich, but this is a business and I understand. I really hope he can continue to have great success with the bobcats. I think we are going to need add more talent to be able to fill Jason's shoes. After losing to Utah, we all were really down, but we were confident that we would improve in the offseason. Unfortunately, those changes haven't been made yet, so I'll have to trust Coach and Mully to make the right move in the near future."
Last edited by Chaser7 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chaser7

Postby Andy92_man on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:49 am

i'm looking forward to read about this one. that last one you did with the espn style recaps was great. i liked it a lot. good luck with this one :D
Andy92_man

Postby Mark. on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:41 am

This looks like it could be good, oh btw Sarunas Jasiveckus aint playing for the Warriors anymore.
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Chaser7 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Yea I know, but the Warriors in the ps2 version leave out so many players, i decided to keep him and Foyle because otherwise the Warriors would have like 6 people...
Compared to the real roster the Warriors are missing:
Marco Bellinelli
Kelenna Azuibuike
stephen Lasme
Kosta Perovic
Chaser7

Postby Phantom18 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:54 pm

nbarulez wrote:Yea I know, but the Warriors in the ps2 version leave out so many players, i decided to keep him and Foyle because otherwise the Warriors would have like 6 people...
Compared to the real roster the Warriors are missing:
Marco Bellinelli
Kelenna Azuibuike
stephen Lasme
Kosta Perovic

missing Marco and Keleena kills
i could try hooking you up with CAP ratings and stuff if you'd like :)
Phantom18

Postby Chaser7 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:50 am

Snarky- could you hook me up for the ratings for
- Marco Belinelli,
- Kelenna Azubuike
- Josh McRoberts, Daquan Cook, Javaris Creightton, Al Thorton, Sean Williams, Walter Hermann, Chris Webber, Alando Tucker M. Almond, Nick Young (I need to lower their ratings)
- Kevin Durant and Greg Oden (are both only 79, 77)
- Joakim Noah and Mike Conley, Glen Davis, Gabe Pruit, Yi Jianlian
- I'm just going to ahve to create Noah, Conley, Belineli and Kelenna from scratch (i wont focus on their facial shpaes and stuff just their ratings and attributes)
- Also Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, Dwight Howard both seem to ahve lower ratings than I would think..
Chaser7

Postby Brandan Wright 32 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:19 pm

Man, I know what you're dealing with right now. No Marco Belinelli...damn.

But hey, you got Brandon Wright. :)
Brandan Wright 32

Location: Las Vegas, NV--but being a Filipino, I wish to live in the Philippines

Postby Phantom18 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:34 pm

nbarulez wrote:Snarky- could you hook me up for the ratings for
- Marco Belinelli,
- Kelenna Azubuike
- Josh McRoberts, Daquan Cook, Javaris Creightton, Al Thorton, Sean Williams, Walter Hermann, Chris Webber, Alando Tucker M. Almond, Nick Young (I need to lower their ratings)
- Kevin Durant and Greg Oden (are both only 79, 77)
- Joakim Noah and Mike Conley, Glen Davis, Gabe Pruit, Yi Jianlian
- I'm just going to ahve to create Noah, Conley, Belineli and Kelenna from scratch (i wont focus on their facial shpaes and stuff just their ratings and attributes)
- Also Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, Dwight Howard both seem to ahve lower ratings than I would think..

i wont endorse the loweing of Walter Hermann's ratings because quite frankly he should be a 75-80 OVR player.

but ill send you a Excel of them players ratings, e-mail address?
Phantom18

Postby Chaser7 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:49 pm

Snarky- I sent you my email address in a pm, but Hermann is like an 86.. a little ridiculous...
I already kinda edited the players ratings i think to be more realistic but they are still a little high i think.. so i need to see yours.. thanks bud
Chaser7

Postby Phantom18 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:50 pm

Ok here it is man: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rf8xvi
I hope that helps :)
Phantom18

Postby Phantom18 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:52 pm

nbarulez wrote:Snarky- I sent you my email address in a pm, but Hermann is like an 86.. a little ridiculous...
I already kinda edited the players ratings i think to be more realistic but they are still a little high i think.. so i need to see yours.. thanks bud

WHOA! What are you using Live 08?
Ok 86? way too high!!!!
um go for the middle of what i sent you and what EA put in on your game
then youll come up with a way better Walter Hermann then both your game and NLSC's roster [which i must add has horrible ratings for most non-big name player]
Phantom18

Postby Chaser7 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:31 pm

Warriors Make Big Trade before Regular Season begins

Guess Who's Coming Home?
Remember, this guy?

Oakland, CA. (AP Press) -- The Golden State Warriors and Washington Wizards have completed a huge trade on the eve of the regular season. The Wizards will send star point guard, Gilbert Arenas to the Warriors in exchange for rising star Monta Ellis, steady power forward, Matt Barnes, and backup center Adonal Foyle. The move will certainly come as a surprise to both Wizard fans and Warrior fans alike. The trade seems to be a sign for Washington fans that their team had peaked with the big three and were not going to be able to win a championship in the near future. Ellis and Caron Butler will be the cornerstones for the future of the franchise.

It seems that Washington and coach Eddie Jordan have grown sick of Arenas' antics and his on going threats to opt-out of his contract. Jordan and Arenas have not publicly announced any sort of feud, but it is widely believed the two don't get along. The Wizards organization also felt that Arenas would leave the team especially with the team still having a big gap in the front court.

Without any prospects of solidifying those positions, the Wizards instead chose to go after Ellis and Barnes. Many believe Ellis will be a superstar in this league, and is already following a similar path to Arenas. Both we drafted by Golden State in the 2nd round and after not playing much in their rookie seasons, both captured Most Improved Player Awards in their sophomore season.

Barnes, a former journeyman had seemed to have found a home in Oakland. However, naturally the Wizards coveted him in such a big deal, so he will now have to stay in Washington for a while. He is a solid forward who can play either the 3 or the 4. Foyle was thrown in to match salaries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in the afternoon, Gilbert Arenas and Coach Don Nelson sat down with the media for a press conference about his return to the Dubs.

Reporter #1: Gilbert! Gilbert! How does it feel to back in the Bay Area?
GA: On one hand it feels great to back in the Bay, but other hand I am slightly disappointed that things did not work out in Washington. It really came as a shock to me . Maybe I scared the Wizards organization when I said I was going to opt out after the season, maybe they thought I couldn't recover from my knee injury, but nevertheless, I thought I was going to be a Wizard for life. I am looking forward to putting on my Warrior Jersey again though, haha.
Reporter #2: Coach, do you think Gilbert and Baron Davis will be able to co-exist in the backcourt?
DN: Technically we will have 2 point guards, but Gilbert is really more a shooting guard or at least a point guard that loves to shoot *laugher*. If you remember from back in the 2002-2003 season, Milwaukee started both Gary Payton and Sam Cassell in the backcourt and that midseason trade sortof helped rallied the team to earn a playoff spot. Obviously, Matt and Monta played big parts in our last season success, but we needed to take a risk in order to put us in position to improve from last season.
Reporter #3: Gilbert, are you excited to play for Coach Nelson's run-n'-gun style? Is this the type of offense you feel like you can thrive in the best?
GA: Haha, yea for sure. Me and Baron are actually good friends, and he always made me feel jealous about how stagnant (well relatively) our offense was compared to them. I'm going to average like over 32 points this year!
Reporter #4: Coach! How deep do you think you guys can go in this year's playoff now?
DN: Well, obviously the goal is to get at least to the Western Conference Finals. I think Gilbert can replace a lot of what JR was able to do last season. Meanwhile, Marco can fill in the spot the Monta played last year, being a combo guard who produced a spark for the team off the bench. I know he's disappointed that he isn't the starter anymore, but as a rookie, I think it will only help him if he plays off the bench. Thanks guys, but I gotta go.
Last edited by Chaser7 on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Chaser7

Postby Lamrock on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:46 pm

Way to rip off my old 2K7 Association. (N)
Lamrock

Postby Phantom18 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:46 pm

I think you ripped the PC the fuck off. This trade in no means what so ever would happen in real life. As far as I am concerned Barnes is below average PF, Foyle is useless except for blocks. Considering that, them guys for Chauncey Billups would've been borderline insane for Detroit. Trading them for Gilbert Arenas, some suit for Washington needs to check into a nut house. (N)
Phantom18

Postby Chaser7 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:54 pm

@ Lamrock- i sent you a PM so we dont fight again in a thread
@ Snarky- yeah I did rip them off, but what are you talking about with Chauncey Billups and the pistons?
Chaser7

Postby Phantom18 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:03 pm

nbarulez wrote:@ Lamrock- i sent you a PM so we dont fight again in a thread
@ Snarky- yeah I did rip them off, but what are you talking about with Chauncey Billups and the pistons?

WELL
Call me crazy if you'd like to but I DO think that Matt Barnes and Monta Ellis were both products of the Golden State Warriors system. I do not think that Barnes or Ellis are capable of being THE system, just a part of a deep system, that Golden State had last year [has?].

But I was just saying Ellis, Barnes and Foyle for Chauncey Billups would be highly unlikely. This? I can't fathom it beyond the video game world.

Barnes, Ellis, Foyle for Andre Iquodola I would of applauded you, this trade you made is a bit shocking and one sided.

On a lighter note, I was looking forward to seeing Biedrins, Harrington, Jackson, Bellineli and Baron work together.

But I s'pose this is fine also. Good luck to you, and I'll send a prayer for Washington.
Phantom18

Postby Chaser7 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:09 pm

Sparky: the other player I really wanted was Ben Gordon, but the Bulls had no interest in any of the players I'd be willing to give up (Barnes, Ellis, Pietrus, Belinelli, Foyle, O'Bryant, Sarunas, Hudson) and the Wizards had full interest in Barnes and Elllis, so the trade was pretty easy to make. I know the trade isn't very realistic, but if you read some past stories, this isn't even that farfetched... lol
Chaser7

Postby Phantom18 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 pm

nbarulez wrote:Sparky: the other player I really wanted was Ben Gordon, but the Bulls had no interest in any of the players I'd be willing to give up (Barnes, Ellis, Pietrus, Belinelli, Foyle, O'Bryant, Sarunas, Hudson) and the Wizards had full interest in Barnes and Elllis, so the trade was pretty easy to make. I know the trade isn't very realistic, but if you read some past stories, this isn't even that farfetched... lol

Ok sorry for the little argument then, its not as bad now that I think about it a bit more then it seemed at first.

BTW, on my dynasty you posted: add more images so it looks better, does my first post look better then it did? I'm not quite done still got some Photoshop to do :)
Phantom18

Postby Clutch on Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:00 am

lol @ 'rulez; man, you and lamrock... what's with you cats? you two definitely need to have dynasty teams in the SAME LEAGUE; that would be a rivalry that would do the Bulls/Pistons proud; anyway GL
Clutch
^ Life... currently :\

Postby Chaser7 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:24 am

Warriors Sign Eric Williams

Oakland, CA. (AP Press) -- The Warriors have signed journeyman Eric Williams to a one year, minimum deal today. Williams plays both forward spots, although his primary position is at Small forward.

"Eric is an extremely hard working player and he will provide some much needed veteran leadership to this team," said Coach Nelson. "We felt that we needed another small forward/power forward after the departure of Matt Barnes, so we went after Eric. He is a true professional, and will definitely help us in our quest this season."

Williams has a career scoring average of 8.6 ppg while playing 23.9 minutes.
Last edited by Chaser7 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chaser7

Postby Phantom18 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:02 am

Interesting signing, don't know much about that guy to be honest. But it will be interesting to see what role he will fill on the team and how things will pan out. Good luck :D
Phantom18

Postby Chaser7 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:27 am

Week #1
l 0-1 @ home l 2-0 on road l 2-1 overall l No Injuries l
--------------------------------------------------------------

Image @ Image
(0-0)------------------------------(0-0)

Oakland, CA. (AP Press) -- In a rematch of last year's Western Conference Semifinals, the Jazz stuck it to the Warriors once again, winning 117-109 at the Oracle Arena. The game was close throughout, and Brandan Wright's offensive rebound and dunk with 1:09 to go, brought the Warriors within 109-110. However, on the next play, the Jazz ran down the shot clock and Carlos Boozer made a desperation 3-pointer over Al Harrington with 44.3 seconds left in the game. The Warriors' Gilbert Arenas was blocked the next time down, and the Jazz closed the game out with free throws.

Gilbert Arenas had a strong debut in his Warriors return, scoring 26 points and dishing out 5 assists. Rookies Marco Belinelli and Brandan Wright also had decent first games, scoring 14 points and 4 points respectively. However, the real story was the Warriors inability to rebounds the ball, getting out-rebounded 44-26. This problems was the key reason why the Warriors were eliminated by the Jazz last season, and it seems the Warriors offseason improvements did nothing to help the situation.

"I'm not sure what to tell you," Coach Nelson began. "We simply cannot box out, Boozer and the Jazz killed us again. We aren't going to win anything if we can't capitalize on their misses and this begins with grabbing the missed shot."

Brandan Wright putting back a key miss in the final minutes

Box Score
Warriors Box Score
Jazz Box Score
-------------------------------------------------------

Image @ Image
(0-1)------------------------------(0-0)

Los Angeles, CA. (AP Press) -- In the Los Angeles Clippers' Home Opener, the Warriors played beautifully, blowing out the Clippers by 19 and rebounding from their own home opener loss nicely. The Warriors had a balanced scoring attack, paced by Gilbert Arenas' 19. The team was also more than able to hold their own on the glass, losing only by a slight margin, 33-31.

"This is how its gonna be all season," said Arenas. "Y'all look out for us, ok? We're gonna make some noise, I garuantee a win tomorrow against the Jazz."

The Clippers were led by their captain, Elton Brand and his 31 points and 6 rebounds. However, he received little help as their next highest scorer was Al Thorton, in his rookie debut, with 9 points. The Clips were also outscored 32-19 in the final quarter.

Al Harrington puts home a slam
-------------------------------
Gilbert Arenas pulls up
---------------------------------

Box Scores
Warriors Box Score
Clippers Box Score
-----------------------------------------------------------

Image @ Image
(1-1)------------------------------(1-1)

Salt Lake City, UT. (AP Press) -- True to his word, Gilbert Arenas led the Warriors to revenge over the Jazz in a rematch of their opener. Arenas scored 36 points, including many key drives and 3-pointers in the final minutes. The Warriors were not only able to beat the Jazz they humiliated them on their home floor.

"The last time I was here, I was left with a real sour taste in my mouth," said star point guard Baron Davis. "To win tonight is nice, but we're only 3 games in [into the season] so we still have a long way to go."

The Dubs were able to break open the game in the 4th, turning a tight game into a blowout. This is the complete opposite of what happened in the opener, where the Jazz outscore the Warriors by 13 in the final period. The Warriors were able to seize control by pushing the ball and forcing the Jazz into tough shots with swarming defenses. They also were able to rebound the ball much better, with rookie Brandan Wright grabbing 7 boards in only 14 minutes of play. Marco Belinelli also chipped in 13 points in 12 minutes.

Arenas shoots a 3-pointer
Baron slams one down
Wright follows up a miss

Box Scores
Warriors Box Score
Jazz Box Score
----------------------------------

Weekly Transactions
Image Spurs sign D. Brown for 7687k for 1 year
Image Jazz sign J. Pinnock 687k for 1 year
Image Warriors sign E.Williams for 1.22 m for 1 year
ImageImage Warriors Trade M. Barnes, M. Ellis, A. Foyle to Wizards for G. Arenas
-----------------------------------------

League Leaders
ImageC. Bosh 47.5 ppg
ImageA Iverson 46.0 ppg
ImageK Bryant 42.0 ppg
------------------------

ImageR. Daivs 10.0 rpg
ImageC. Bosh 9.5 ppg
ImageC. Boozer 9.3 rpg
------------------------

ImageG. Arenas 2.33 spg
ImageP. Gasol 2.0 spg
ImageA Horford 2.0 spg
-----------------------

ImageS. Telfair 10.0 apg
ImageA. Miller 9.7 apg
ImageA. Bargnani 9.0 apg
---------------------------------------------

Weekly Injuries
Imagel E. Okafor l playable l 5 days l
Imagel C.Anthony l playable l 6 days l
Imagel A. Kirlenko l playable l 6 days l
---------------------------------------
Last edited by Chaser7 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaser7

Next

Return to Dynasty & Franchise Hall of Fame