.:[ Sam. : RTR ; ] (NBA Live 06)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Laxation on Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:04 pm

you could:
- lower the game speed, even just randomly to have a lower scoring game
- take more time off the shot clock before you shoot
- lower the shooting sliders
Image
User avatar
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby BOSS on Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:32 am

Laxation wrote:you could:
- lower the game speed, even just randomly to have a lower scoring game
- take more time off the shot clock before you shoot
- lower the shooting sliders


1) My game speed is at 43
2) I do to be honest with you
3) Should I lower it a bit more, there all at 45.
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Moop_Moop on Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:02 am

This is a great dynasty. No need to write a huge recap when a picture is worth a thousand words, right? :lol:

Toronto is my home team, make 'em champs.
Image
"I showed so much passion, I cared about the game so much, I didn't want to lose."
User avatar
Moop_Moop
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:50 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby spiderxx7 on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:07 am

Wow huge game against Clips man... good luck against the Lakers. Great pics as usual!
User avatar
spiderxx7
With great power... comes great responsibility!
 
Posts: 12334
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:34 am
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby BOSS on Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:59 am

Image

RAPTORS BOUNCE BACK AND BEAT THE OTHER L.A. TEAM AT THE ACC

GameCenter
Los Angeles vs. Toronto

Image 90
Image 102

[Lakers Boxscore] | [Raptors Boxscore]

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Key Players

Lakers

- #8 - Kobe Bryant ; 27 Points, 6 Rebound, 6 Assists
- #7 - Lamar Odom ; 17 Points, 16 Rebound, 4 Assists, 2 Steals, 5 Blocks


Raptors

- #4 - Chris Bosh ; 31 Points, 16 Rebounds, 2 Blocks
- #13 - Mike James ; 21 Points, 3 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 2 Steals
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Malfa on Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:06 am

Chris Bosh had a good game. Good win.

What lighting mods are you using again? I have cy's but it doesn't seem to make a difference and your lighting looks really good.
User avatar
Malfa
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby BOSS on Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:15 am

Malfa wrote:Chris Bosh had a good game. Good win.

What lighting mods are you using again? I have cy's but it doesn't seem to make a difference and your lighting looks really good.


Its my graphics card. I forget who's am using.
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby BOSS on Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:47 am

Image

GameCenter
Toronto Vs. Indiana

Image Image

Preview

VENUE: Air Canada Centre

GAME: Indiana Pacers (1-7) vs. Toronto Raptors (5-1)

TIME: Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. EST.

PROBABLE STARTERS:

Pacers

C : Jermaine O'Neal
PF: Jonathan Bender
SF: Peja Stojakovic
SG: Sarunas Jasikevicius
PG: Jamaal Tinsley

Raptors

C : Rafael Araujo
PF: Chris Bosh
SF: Morris Peterson
SG: Joey Graham
PG: Mike James

TEAM LEADERS: Pacers - Jasikevicius, 16.3 PPG; Bender, 8.0 RPG; Johnson, 5.3 APG. Raptors - Bosh, 31.5 PPG and 14.3 RPG; James , 7.2 APG .

2005-06 SEASON SERIES: Raptors, 1-0.
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Anthony15 on Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:58 am

Kobe didn't have 81 point game, thatswhy u won. :P
Good win man!
Image
User avatar
Anthony15
 
Posts: 4823
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:15 am
Location: Denver, Colorado

Postby Malfa on Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:41 pm

Jask leading Indiana in points. :shock:
User avatar
Malfa
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby BOSS on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:36 pm

Image

BOSH LEADS THE RAPTORS PAST THE STRUGGLING PACERS.

GameCenter
Indiana Vs Toronto

Image 97
Image 102

[Pacers Boxscore] | [Raptors Boxscore]

ImageImage
ImageImage

Key Players

Pacers

- #16 - Peja Stojakovic ; 24 Points, 6 Rebound, 3 Steals
- #1 - Stephen Jackson ; 12 Points, 10 Rebound


Raptors

- #4 - Chris Bosh ; 37 Points, 19 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 2 Steals, 5 Blocks
- #24 - Morris Peterson ; 25 Points, 2 Rebounds, 4 Assists
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Slam_Nation on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:55 pm

Man, this is one of the best dynasty's I have ever seen. It is so well organized and put together.
Slam_Nation
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:02 pm

Postby Malfa on Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:38 pm

Haha, I beat your toronto. 8-)
User avatar
Malfa
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby Laxation on Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:45 pm

iLLuzionz wrote:
Laxation wrote:you could:
- lower the game speed, even just randomly to have a lower scoring game
- take more time off the shot clock before you shoot
- lower the shooting sliders


1) My game speed is at 43
2) I do to be honest with you
3) Should I lower it a bit more, there all at 45.


its all lower than mine, weird...
you can always play a 7min quarter game every now and then to give the illusion of a lower scoring game.
Image
User avatar
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby BOSS on Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:10 pm

Slam_Nation wrote:Man, this is one of the best dynasty's I have ever seen. It is so well organized and put together.


Thanks man. That's how I like it. I aint much of a writer. Like someone said, picture speak louder than words or some shit like that :lol:

Malfa wrote:Haha, I beat your toronto. 8-)


Cheap SAUCE

Laxation wrote:
iLLuzionz wrote:
Laxation wrote:you could:
- lower the game speed, even just randomly to have a lower scoring game
- take more time off the shot clock before you shoot
- lower the shooting sliders


1) My game speed is at 43
2) I do to be honest with you
3) Should I lower it a bit more, there all at 45.


its all lower than mine, weird...
you can always play a 7min quarter game every now and then to give the illusion of a lower scoring game.


Haha u used illusion. Haha maybe one time or something.
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Laxation on Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:18 pm

haha so i did (Y)
Image
User avatar
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Malfa on Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:12 pm

what difficulty you plating on?
User avatar
Malfa
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby BOSS on Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:44 am

Image

WILLIAMS WISH COMES TRUE : DEALT TO MINNESOTA

Image
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby BOSS on Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:01 am

Image

GameCenter
Phoenix vs. Toronto

Image Image

Preview

VENUE: Air Canada Centre

GAME: Phoenix Suns (2-2) vs. Toronto Raptors (6-1)

TIME: Saturday, 4:30 p.m. EST.

PROBABLE STARTERS:

Suns

C : Kurt Thomas
PF: Shawn Marion
SF: Boris Diaw
SG: Raja Bell
PG: Steve Nash

Raptors

C : Rafael Araujo
PF: Chris Bosh
SF: Morris Peterson
SG: Joey Graham
PG: Mike James

TEAM LEADERS: Suns - Bell, 21.8 PPG; Marion, 11.5 RPG; Nash, 7.8 APG. Raptors - Bosh, 31.4 PPG and 15.0 RPG; James, 6.6 APG .

2005-06 SEASON SERIES: Tied, 0-0.
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Malfa on Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:03 am

I like the trade. Hopefully Trenton can provide some needed defense for you. :)
User avatar
Malfa
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby Its_asdf on Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:09 am

Trenton Hassel is teh pwn on defence, you definitely walked away with the better deal skill wise. I haven't been checking any dynasties lately but I'm glad your doing just fine.
User avatar
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Under a Rock in Canada

Postby spiderxx7 on Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:42 am

Great win against Lakers. Now, Pacers 1-8? Weird. Good trade too, good luck against Suns (you will need it :twisted:)
User avatar
spiderxx7
With great power... comes great responsibility!
 
Posts: 12334
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:34 am
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby BOSS on Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:01 am

Malfa wrote:I like the trade. Hopefully Trenton can provide some needed defense for you. :)


Its_asdf wrote:Trenton Hassel is teh pwn on defence, you definitely walked away with the better deal skill wise. I haven't been checking any dynasties lately but I'm glad your doing just fine.


Yo. Ye mann he is PWN on defense. It will be hard to give him any minutes though but he will play though. Thanks again.

Thierry. wrote:Great win against Lakers. Now, Pacers 1-8? Weird. Good trade too, good luck against Suns (you will need it :twisted:)


Ye I know its weird. Thanks again. They got a good team but keep on losing. O'Neal aint doing too good. Yes I will need the luck :cool:
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby BOSS on Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:14 am

Image

RAPTORS GO BUCKWILD IN THE SECOND HALF. 20 POINT COMEBACK

GameCenter
Phoenix Vs Toronto

Image 91
Image 99

[Suns Boxscore] | [Raptors Boxscore]

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Key Players

Suns

- #31 - Shawn Marion ; 18 Points, 12 Rebound, 2 Steals. 2 Blocks
- #13 - Steve Nash ; 24 Points, 4 Rebound, 7 Assists, 3 Steals
- #40 - Kurt Thomas ; 10 Points, 14 Rebound
- #3 - Boris Diaw ; 13 Points, 10 Rebound, 4 Assists, 2 Steals, 1 Block


Raptors

- #4 - Chris Bosh ; 22 Points, 12 Rebounds, 6 Blocks
- #24 - Mike James ; 23 Points, 5 Assists
- #31 - Charlie Villanueva ; 19 Minutes, 13 Points, 6 Rebounds, 3 Steals, 6 Blocks
User avatar
BOSS
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Postby Ruff Ryder on Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:10 am

Nice recaps. :lol: Good comeback, Chris Bosh lookin like a monster here, Villanueva and Bosh with 6 blocks each :o .
Image

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
User avatar
Ruff Ryder
 
Posts: 5996
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:17 am
Location: VA RLY

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest