Jxuusa: Suggestions? Last Page. (NBA Live 06)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Mikki on Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:24 am

loooool :headbang:

Very nice recap & thanks for including me in. (Y)

"arrived in China" loool :lol:
Mikki

Postby Buckley on Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:39 am

wow, i had 15 points.....

this recap was amazing....
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: StlrsRoc

Buckley

Postby Keo on Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:29 am

Wow, nice recap! 5/4/2, not bad.
Keo

Postby Cable on Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:53 am

WOOT!

Why the hell aren't I in the draft, asshole? :P

I'm going to pull a Jugs and be a bitch too. Headband please :mrgreen:
And I'm going to see them in Toronto!
Cable

Postby flipz on Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:01 am

holy shit! do u get paid for this? :shock: the indepth analyis of ur dynasty, the recaps are crazy :shock:
flipz

Postby Jing on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:27 am

Cable Guy wrote:WOOT!

Why the hell aren't I in the draft, asshole? :P

I'm going to pull a Jugs and be a bitch too. Headband please :mrgreen:

maybe i'll pull some strings to get you win we'll see
and man i am creator of dynasty! i control what you will wear! i can choose to give you guys no jerseys at all! :P I'll think about the headband.
Jing

Postby Arcane on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:21 am

the interesting question who will be the 1st nlsc player to be 1st pick in the draft.
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby Blasphemy on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:38 am

Holy shit. You are even better than The X(sorry X) in dynasty stories.
Blasphemy

Postby Drex on Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:26 pm

LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm injured! How bad it is? How the hell I got injured calling a timeout? Any pics of me injured?
Good recap, man (Y)
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby KIG1 on Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:33 pm

wow great game
KIG1

Postby Jing on Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:07 pm

Drex wrote:LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm injured! How bad it is? How the hell I got injured calling a timeout? Any pics of me injured?
Good recap, man (Y)

aahha thats just a excuse for not having your CF.
thanks for all the good comments
Jing

Postby ShAuN on Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:16 pm

:shock:

Holy shit man. That Academy All Star game recap is incredible. Good job man
ShAuN

Postby Jing on Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:56 am

cool guys thanks. glad nlsc is back up.
almost done with a extremely stressful week, spring break soon.
turns out i aint going down to georgia for ultimate frisbee tournament cause our other team went to vegas last month and spent all our money.. stupid upperclassmen. anyways, and the deal with our jerseys was that they were shipped from mexico 0_o (guess the manufactur was there), and are now being held up in Lousville for some reason, maybe mafia can help me out here :D

i'll show you guys what the jerseys look like when i get em, they are gonna be sick... in the meantime, we got some hats and shirts and stuff, cool. i want this one :mrgreen:

nah just playing, but pretty cool we have these. i actually want this, will most likely order it tonight

as for more live related, i have like 5 games played, will upload them within the next 1-2 days.
Jing

Postby dada on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:08 am

Thank God you were kidding about the thong.

...hmm would be pretty funny if NLSC had special edition thongs.
dada

Postby pauleninas on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:11 am

Nice NLSC academy game stuff!!!
pauleninas

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:34 pm

DAMN! That's alot of points for me :lol: Sorry haven't been keeping up with the dynasty as of late, just been busy with bball. Haven't been able to keep up with nothing hardly. :lol: I love the presentation of this.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Jing on Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:37 pm

Image 127 Image 131

[Miami, FL] The Heat came into the game looking to snap the Jazz's winning streak and secure themselves a spot in the playoffs. They had a slim lead in the first quarter, but the Jazz came alive under extremely balanced scoring to fight back in the 2nd. Shooting guards Kyle Korver and Jeff McInnis were extremely effective from downtown: both went 4/6. The 3rd was a big quarter for the Heat as they fought back from the halftime deficit and led by one going into the 4th. Playmaker Jason Williams was the real scoring threat as he cut through the lane for a total of 32 points. Shaq also had a good game with 29 and 13 rebounds. The only problem with this was that besides these outstanding performances, the only other player who shined for the Heat was foward Antoine Walker with 8 points and 16 boards. The Jazz had extremely balanced scoring with 8 players in double digits, including all 5 starters. Ha Seung-Jin was the big suprise of the game as he came off the bench and played well against Shaq, which brings back the Yao-Shaq Part I. Ha scored 14 points on 6-7 shooting and was extremely pleased.
Boxscore

Image Image
    Left: Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko flies in for a dunk in the 2nd quarter. Right: Shaq skies in for a powerful dunk, it wasn’t enough though as the Jazz prevailed in overtime.

Image 102 Image 103

[Orlando, FL]
Due to technically difficulties in the author’s brain a recap of this game was forgotten, also perhaps due to extremely stress from exams and work. Therefore the author shall leave you with these pictures. Sorry.
Andrei Kirilenko gets broken and flies backwards into the air; courtesy of Grant Hill.

Not Available

Image Image
    Left: Steve Francis hangs on the rim. Right: Franchise almost single-handedly took his team to a win.
Jing

Postby peaches on Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:41 pm

Good recap, kinda like Mikki's. Even though that nba.com gif thing was awesome, too much work or just couldnt be stuffed? :)
peaches

Postby Arcane on Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:41 pm

2 good wins but what the hell is ak47 doing ??
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby Jing on Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:44 pm

Peachy. wrote:Good recap, kinda like Mikki's. Even though that nba.com gif thing was awesome, too much work or just couldnt be stuffed? :)

hm. yeah. i got permission from him to steal his stuff. I am still experiementing, i think i will be alternating from this and the nba.com one. the only problem with the nba.com slideshow one was that making it a gif totally kills the quality. if there were a way to make the gifs work withouth losing quality, then i'd go back to that in an instant.

dragon@4Q wrote:2 good wins but what the hell is ak47 doing ??

he glitched when hill drove, and for one frame he was in the air like that. so yeah it looked like he got blown back so much by the drive he flew into the air.
Jing

Postby Anthony15 on Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:45 am

good recaps, lol at Kirilenko flying away pic!
Anthony15

Postby pauleninas on Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:47 am

That Kirilenko pic is sick :!:
pauleninas

Postby Jing on Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:15 am

Image 93 Image 99

[Atlanta, GA] After barely squeaking out the Orlando Magic two days ago the Jazz traveled to Atlanta and continued their southeast road trip. The Hawks have retired Jason Collier’s clone because it was too much pressure and the players were not really adjusting well to a clone. The clone was moved to an undisclosed location and Al Harrington was inserted at the starting Center spot.
The game began and the Hawks took over, they outscored Utah by 11 in the first quarter while Harrington and Lue dominated. However Kyle Korver awoke in the 2nd and drained several shots just inside the arc to bring the Jazz back. From there it was only uphill, Korver didn’t shoot well from downtown (3-12), but he found out ways to score and everyone except Andrew Bogut scored in double-digits. Bogut only scored 6 points and grabbed 5 rebounds, luckily the Jazz were also bailed out from a huge game from Udonis Haslem. Haslem muscled his way to 16 points and 17 boards. In the final minutes, Atlanta had to resort to intentionally fouling the Jazz, but they Jazz made their free throws while the Hawks missed theirs, thus escaping again with a good win.
Atlanta – Utah Boxscore

Image Image
    Left: Ha Seung-Jin protects the ball while Tyron Lue fouls him. Right: Kyle Korver with a turn-around three pointer.

Image 116 Image 117

[Memphis, TN] The Jazz came into the game feeling good after winning three straight, their next opponent, the injury-ridden Memphis Grizzlies. The Grizzlies were missing guard Bobby Jackson and center Brian Cardinal, both suffered torn ACL’s and will most likely be out for the rest of the season.
Without two great players, Mike Miller stepped up for the Grizzlies. He was the star for them in the fourth quarter, making 5-10 three-pointers after only attempting, and making one, in the first three quarters. Shane Battier and Pau Gasol also had huge games for Memphis. This time however Korver continued to shine while Bogut and Andrei Kirilenko showed up and contributed as well. Udonis Haslem was his usual self, scoring 10 points and grabbing 16 rebounds.
The star of the game however was not any of these players. Jazz rookie point guard Deron Williams set a new career high as he dished out 21 assists, which was only 4 less than the entire Grizzlies squad. Williams was also the key in forcing Miller to miss the final three point attempt to try to win it for the Grizzlies. Williams tipped the ball to half-court, thus forcing Miller to throw it from half-court, thus missing.
Memphis – Utah Boxscore

Image Image
    Left: The Grizzlies’ Dahntay Jones flies in for a dunk. Right: DeShaun Stevenson with a powerful putdown of his own.

Image 113 Image 104

[Salt Lake City, UT] The Suns were leading and winning all game, and then all of a sudden the Jazz came out of nowhere and hit them in the face. The Jazz scored 35 in the third quarter and 37 more in the fourth to win by 9. They had been down all game thanks to amazing play by Suns Joe Johnson and Shawn Marion. Johnson was totally unstoppable as he made whatever shot, whenever he wanted. That was true until the last quarter when Andrei Kirilenko was shifted to guard Johnson; Johnson didn’t manage a single point in the fourth.
The amazing run was also spurned by Udonis Haslem and Andrew Bogut. Haslem took advantage of the smaller Marion while Bogut held down Stoudemire extremely well, letting him only get 10 points. Once the Jazz got started, they didn’t stop, and made sure they won the game convincingly.
Utah - Phoenix Boxscore

Image Image
    Left: Shawn Marion puts the miss back with a reverse dunk. Right: Steve Nash with a fancy pass between defenders.

Image 102 Image 103

[Salt Lake City, UT] The Jazz thought they had this game won until with less than a minute Antawn Jamison snuck under the hoop for a reverse dunk, then stole the inbounds pass and put it in again to give the Wizards a 103-102 lead with less than 2 seconds left. The Jazz tried to throw it to halfcourt, but the pass intended for Deron Williams was deflected and the time ran out, letting the Wizards escape.
Earlier in the fourth quarter shooting guard Gilbert Arenas of the Wizards was injured and taken off the court; he was favoring his left leg. Without their captain the Wizards were energized, and thus came from behind for the win. Travis Outlaw had a huge game, scoring 16 while Andrei Kirilenko had 27, but it wasn’t enough.
Utah - Washington Boxscore

Image Image
    Left: Gilbert Arenas being helped off the floor. Right: Caron Butler slams in two points in the fourth.

Image 115 Image 93

[Salt Lake City, UT] Both teams were wearing their 2005-2006 alternate jerseys. The Kings manilla purple while the Jazz opted for their old 05-06 jerseys, remade by the Australian designer “Dragon”. This game was a battle until the third quarter when the Jazz exploded for an amazing 44 points. After that the majority of the bench players came on and managed to still outscore the Kings and preserve the win. Deron Williams led his team with 23 while Peja Stojakovic led all scores with 37. Mike Bibby had a horrible game for the Kings as he only played 17 minutes and scored only 7 points.
Utah – Sacramento Boxscore

Image Image
    Left: Brad Miller blocks Ha Seung-Jin Right: Hedo Turkolgu goes in for the fast-break layup.
Jing

Postby fasz on Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:33 am

hehe 4-1 nice wins bro ^^ and nice recap too :p
fasz

Postby pauleninas on Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:20 am

nice wins!

5 more games up only?? great!
pauleninas

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame