Devin's"Clipper Chronicles" (NBA Live 06)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Devin112 on Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:09 am

Jae wrote:Even if it's not the answer, you reckon you could create that anyway? :lol:

lol, I hope you're not referencing JIngs comment about a huge monkey ready to pounce and bit sit's head off, but I think you are! lol I'm sorry but I don't know where I could even find a huge monkey.

Next update should be coming soon, I got off track trying to get a MOD off it's feet.

Jugs, I just thought it was a little mean ya know? I'm just used to everybody getting along.
Devin112

Postby The X on Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:41 pm

who can forget this one, Devin's Live '06 dynasty....can't argue with it :P
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Devin112 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:32 am

HI GUYS!!! what's going on? long time no see huh?

I got a dynasty question and I really didn't know where to pose it so I'm giving this a shot.

Can you make decent dynasty story like the ones in here, with the XBOX 360? I know you can't mod the game, but can you at least take screenshots and import them into the computer for some photoshop?

I don't have a standard PC anymore, I'm using a laptop these days so no more LIVE on the computer for me. Gotta go with the 360 now
Devin112

Postby Its_asdf on Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:00 pm

As long as you're willing to put forth the effort to post up a dynasty I'm sure that it'll always be a welcome addition to the forum.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Devin112 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:40 pm

You are too kind my friend! lol :)

Has anyone been able to use the xbox for a dynasty yet? As long as I can take screen shots and then transfer them to the PC for photoshop then I'm definitely in for another go around.

I really like the Clippers rookie Al Thornton, so maybe another Clippers dynasty. If Francis comes over it should be interesting.

I'm looking at continuing a storyline that I started here, so hopefully that'll work out.

I also like the Celtics a lot. I like Rondo and Glen Davis. I'd probably trade Pierce for a real SF and possible a PF or center to help out Al Jefferson though.

Anyway, I'm excited about the new live! I'll for sure be around the board and check in on the dynasties
Devin112

Postby Jing on Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:58 am

Check Pdub's new 2k7 dynasty, its pretty good cause he's feeding it into this computer. Its doubtful that you can do that with your laptop, but you can always take pics of the TV, or feed the TV into the computer, or something. Good to have you back though.
Jing

Postby Devin112 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 pm

Thanks Jing for the reply. I can't find Pdub's dynasty :( But I'll find a way to make it work.

I wanted to give u guys a heads up, I really really want to continue with this dynasty. Even though it'll probably be on the 360, I'm going to continue this storyline.

Plus I plan on starting a Boston dynasty.

this time around, I'm going to tone it down just a lil bit, to make it more manageable. I should be able to make it work this time around.

I can't wait for the new LIVE, I'LL BE BACK! Looking forward to seeing all of your dynasties too, can't wait!
Last edited by Devin112 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devin112

Postby --- on Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:45 pm

Sounds good, I remember reading this dynasty. Your amazing graphically, makes the dynasty so much more attractive.

One thing I've always wanted to say but I dont think I ever got round to posting it - "Clipper Talk" on your sig is missing the "I" in "Clipper". :lame:
---

Postby Devin112 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:09 pm

lol, Shannon the funny thing is I noticed that a while ago and I thought it was surprising no one has ever mentioned that to me! lol until now!

First thing I gotta do is fix that typo!

Thanks for the luv Shannon, I hope 08 is good. Looks like it so we're all in for some good times!
Last edited by Devin112 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Devin112

Postby kobe4mvp on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:38 am

Devin112 wrote:lol, Shannon the funny thing is I noticed that a while ago and I thought it was surprising no one has ever mentioned that to me! lol until now!

First thing I gotta do is fix that typo!

Thanks for the luv Shannon, I hope 08 is good. Looks like it so we're all in for some good times!

LOL i love that
kobe4mvp

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:58 am

As long as I can take screen shots and then transfer them to the PC for photoshop then I'm definitely in for another go around.

Well, if you have a video-in port on your laptop then you should be able to take some good screenshots. If not, there are USB video-in devices, but depending on how good your laptop is, there might be alot of lag, and there is no reason to spend money so you can display screenshots in your story. If you have a digital camera that can export photos to your laptop, that would be the best option. You could also get someone to take some screenshots for you with the PC version.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Devin112 on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:12 pm

Thanks for advice PDUB, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge w/ me.

=======================================
Small update- 2 magazine style articles will follow in a few days(Sofo&Thornton)

It's sort of hard to see, but the main splash on the cover says,"THE SPARTAN UNLEASHED"

-btw, I don't have use of a good PC anymore, using a laptop now and the brightness is a bit off, so I'm sorry of the graphics aren't good. With Elton Brand going down and missing the Steve Francis boat...my dynasty GM is going to start work early and get this team back on track.

=======================================

Last edited by Devin112 on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devin112

Postby MeloANthony on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:32 pm

Lol..nice...cant wait for Baby Shaq :P
MeloANthony

Postby Hornet on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:52 am

That looks awesome !
Hornet

Postby Ty-Land on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 pm

Very nice. Good to see you back and posting Devin. Your dynasties are always top notch!
Ty-Land
Spacewolf

Postby Devin112 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:48 pm

Wow, I forgot how fun it was doing this stuff. With, Elton and Livy going down, I got some big moves to make in order to make the playoffs, so updates are going to happen fast and often. II got a big favor to ask u guys, is there someone out there who can take my cyberface and take a few screenshots for me? I want to continue the storyline that had "me" in the game. I'd greatly appreciate it, I have the cyberface as a picture file, a GIF. I know it'll require some work to get it in the game, but I'd gladly trade some graphics work to get it DONE! IM me and let's to a collaboration! PLEASEEEEEEE??? :)

What's next should be really cool I think, I'm starting a new ROOKIE DIARY with Al Thornton. He's enter a blog style update like in SLAM magazine after a few games or so, so you'll get into his head and get a better feel for him and what he's going through. I think the Clippers really lucked out picking him up this year. Everybody thinks rudy gay is going to have a breakout year, I think so too, but Thornton really put a beat down on him in the summer league. I plan on developing him as much as I can and see how far he can go.

expect some FA signings soon :)

=================================

The cover(again):
The magazine spread:
Last edited by Devin112 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devin112

Postby Jing on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 pm

"Expect big mins and big things from this BIG ASS MOFO this year!" - Devin112

Wacko.
Jing

Postby Devin112 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:23 pm

:( why do u say that jing? I don't understand.

with elton going down with the acl injury and Sofo improving and his good play in the FIBA tourney, I really have no choice but to play him major mins and see if he pans out. I could use Tim Thomas, but I want like bigs who play defense and board more.

:) I think Big Mofo is going to turn a believer outta ya Jing! Image
Devin112

Postby zmac on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Big Mofo will dominate with Brands presence not felt at the Clippers!

Good work Dev, cant wait to see more! And you can tell that Im serious when I say that as this is the first dynasty story post Ive made for probably 8+months! (Y)
ImageImageImageImage
www.myspace.com/zmac24
zmac

Postby Its_asdf on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:50 am

I completely forgot about Sofo being on the Clippers. Man, him and Thornton (who's next year's ROY, especially if Maggette is traded) are going to be one heck of a frontcourt duo.

Absolutely kick ass magazine and graphics as well. But its not like you've heard that before, right? :wink:
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Mark. on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:42 am

Looking good bro, good to see you back. I hope Thornton comes up big for you, I would probably look into trading Maggette, look for someone to fill in at the guard spots maybe.
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Devin112 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:16 am

zmac, jing, mark, asdf, pdub, melo, and EVERYBODY who has ever posted in this dynasty-

man I can't tell you how cool it is to see you guys again. for years I wanted to join this forum, but I had always played live on the playstation and finally one year I decided to go PC because of Cocobee's dynasty. You guys quickly accepted and welcomed me into the fold and I felt like one of the guys right away. You guys have been very nice and encouraging, thank you for all that.

You guys are too smart for you're own good, I am infact exploring trades that would send Maggs away and pick up a SG(I expect Livy to come back in the 09 season) for the future. But that was a surprise....THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

Man, I just noticed the txt in my Sofo story completely covered up the hard work I put into the background of the image!! argh!! I tried to go for sin city/300 feel-
Devin112

Postby Jing on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:21 am

You are gonna need some hot girls in the magazine man... Baby Shaq does not substitute... Unless you swing that way.
Jing

Postby --- on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:52 am

Devin = Graphic God.

Are you a GD by any chance?

And yeah, I agree with Jing. Melissa Theuriau please. :P
---

Postby Devin112 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:04 am

Jing and shannon, get yo minds outta the gutter! lol

I got lots of updates in the works, so you're gonna see plenty of Melissa!

shannon, thanks for the kind words man. I appreciate that. patch guys like dahl, dragon, steve, etc...... they amaze me. this is such a creative place, i love it here. As long as u guys like my efforts, I'll keep em coming and contribute to this forum in my own little way.
Devin112

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame